Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Betty/Trad/Débutants
Message de lucile83 posté le 04-09-2006 à 15:15:19 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
Elle est là !!!!! traduction corrigée par mp

Comme vous le savez, Betty est revenue en France il y a quelques semaines. Elle m’a téléphoné ce matin et m’a dit qu’elle aimerait aller à Londres. Le problème est qu’elle ne veut pas y aller seule et que moi je ne peux vraiment pas l’accompagner. Que peut-on faire ? Si vous voulez lui tenir compagnie, laissez-moi un message que je lui transmettrai quand elle m’appellera.

See you soon

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de bobine, postée le 04-09-2006 à 15:39:37 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

As you know , Betty came back to France some weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and said to me that she would like to go to London.
The matter is that she doesn't want to go there alone and that I really can't accompany her. What can we do? If you want to keep company with her, leave me a message which I’ll pass on to her when she calls me.

Oh Yes, I agree to go to London with her !!!!

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de bridg, postée le 04-09-2006 à 16:01:08 (S | E)
As you may know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She gave me a phone call this morning and told me she would like to go to London. The problem is that she doesn't want to go alone over there and I can't definitely go with her.
What shall we do? If you want to keep company with her; let me know, I'll forward the message to her when she calls me.
Lucile

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de traviskidd, postée le 04-09-2006 à 16:39:39 (S | E)
As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and told me she'd like to go to London. The problem is that she doesn't want to go by herself and I definitely can't accompany her. What to do? If you want to keep her company, leave me a message and I'll pass it on to her when she calls me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de mp27, postée le 04-09-2006 à 16:58:29 (S | E)
Hello lucile83!
As you know, Betty returned to France a few weeks ago.She rang me up this morning and told me she'd like to go to London. The point is she doesn't want to go on her own and I really can't go with her. What can we do? If you want to accompany her, leave me a message and I'll pass it on to her when (next time ) she calls me.
Thank you!

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de nick27, postée le 04-09-2006 à 18:53:48 (S | E)
Hello Lucile !

As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and told me she would like to go to London. But the problem is that she doesn't want to go alone and I really can't go with her. What can we do ? If you want to keep her company, just leave me a message and I'll pass it on to her when she rings me up.

Thanks
Bye

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de coco02, postée le 04-09-2006 à 20:23:25 (S | E)
hello Lucille

As you know it Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She called me this morning and told me that she would like to go to London. The problem is that she doesn't want to go there alone and that I can't come with her. What can we do ?
If you want to keep company with her, leave me a message which I will pass on to her when she calls.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de babeth54, postée le 04-09-2006 à 21:14:35 (S | E)
Comme vous le savez, Betty est revenue en France il y a quelques semaines. Elle m’a téléphoné ce matin et m’a dit qu’elle aimerait aller à Londres. Le problème est qu’elle ne veut pas y aller seule et que moi je ne peux vraiment pas l’accompagner. Que peut-on faire ? Si vous voulez lui tenir compagnie, laissez-moi un message que je lui transmettrai quand elle m’appellera.

As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and she told me that she would like to go to London. The matter is that she doesn’t want to go alone and I can’t really come with her. What can we do ?
If you want to keep company with her, leave me a message that I will give it to her when she calls me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de nicolas376, postée le 04-09-2006 à 21:23:54 (S | E)
Hello, lucile83

As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and said that she would like to go to London.
The problem is she doesn't want to go to London alone and that I don't truly traveled with her. What can we do? If you want keep her company, give me a mail that I will hand on when she phones me.

J'espère ne pas avoir fait trop de fautes bien que j'en doute.
Merci à vous Lucile car je cherche depuis longtemps une méthode pour apprendre l'anglais et je l'ai trouvée grâce à vous.
Faire des traductions faciles pour revoir les règles et progresser donc

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-09-2006 14:36

-------------------
Modifié par nicolas376 le 05-09-2006 14:49

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de nanette33, postée le 04-09-2006 à 22:28:44 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and told me she would like to go to London. The matter is that she doesn't want to go there alone and I really can't accompany her. What can we do? If you want to keep her company, leave me a message which I'll pass on to her, when she calls me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de whynot95, postée le 05-09-2006 à 05:03:43 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and told me she would like to go to London. The matter is that she doesn't want to go by herself and I really can't accompany her. What can we do? If you want to keep her company, leave me a message that I'll pass on to her, when she calls me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de coferam, postée le 05-09-2006 à 11:24:00 (S | E)

Bonjour Lucile et bien content de te retrouver.

As you know, Betty returned in France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and told me she would like to go to London. The problem is she doesn’t want there alone and I really can’t go with her. What can we do ? If do you want to keep company with her, let me a message I’ll transmit her when she calls me.

Merci.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de moulai64, postée le 05-09-2006 à 11:55:16 (S | E)
As you know, Betty has came back some weeks ago. She has phoned me and talled that she would goto London. The problem that wan't go only and me i can't follow her. What can we do? If you want to accompagne her, let a messagei will tell her when she calls.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de gorgayles, postée le 05-09-2006 à 12:05:36 (S | E)
bon allez je me lance !!

As you know, betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and she said she would like go to London. The problem is she doesn't want to go there alone and me I can't realy go with her. What can we do? If you want to keep compagny with her, leave me a message, I will transmit her when she calls me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de toufa57, postée le 06-09-2006 à 00:15:31 (S | E)
HELLO,
As you know,Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She called me this morning and told me (that) she would like to go to London. The problem is that she doesn't want to go there alone, and I really cannot accompany her. What can we do? If you want to keep her company, leave me a message that I will pass it on when she calls me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de annie, postée le 06-09-2006 à 15:59:34 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
She is there !!!
As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She called me this morning and she told me she would like to go to London. The trouble is that she doesn’t want to go to over there alone and I really can’t accompany her. What can we do? If you want to keep her company, leave me a message, I’ll give her in when she calls me.

Thanks

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de bridget26, postée le 06-09-2006 à 17:42:12 (S | E)
Bonsoir !

Voici ce que je propose mais je ne suis pas sûre de moi. Le coeur y est c'est déjà un début !!!!

As you know it, Betty returned to France a few weeks ago. She phoned this morning to me and said that she would like to go to London. The problem is that she doesn't want to only go there and that i cannot really accompany her. What can one make ? If you want tohold company to her, leave me a message that i will transmit to her when she calls me.

Bonne soirée. Merci pour l'exercice.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de batouz75, postée le 08-09-2006 à 22:03:00 (S | E)
bonsoir!voici un petit essaie

as you know,betty came back to francesince a few weks.she called me this morning and told me that she will like to go in london.the problem is that she doesn't want to go alone and i really can't to accompany her.what can we do ? if you want to accompany her,let me a message that i will to transmit to her when she will call me.

et voilà,j'éspère que ce n'est pas aussi mauvai que ca!!

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de lucile83, postée le 09-09-2006 à 17:13:24 (S | E)
Hello,
Voici ma proposition; merci à toutes et tous !!! attention aux petits smileys tout rouges pour 2 d'entre vous

As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning et told me she would like to go to London. The problem is she doesn’t feel like going on her own and I definitely can’t go with her. What can we do? If you want to keep company with her, leave me a message I’ll give her when she calls me.

See you soon

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de stefke, postée le 14-09-2006 à 19:38:58 (S | E)
As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and told me she would like to go to London. The matter is that she doesn't want to go alone et that I really can't go with her. What can we do? If you want to accompany her, let me a message and I'll transmit it when she phones me.

Désolé, je n'avais pas vu que tu avais déjà mis la correction

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de ash2000, postée le 15-09-2006 à 17:33:14 (S | E)
As you know, Betty is come back to France there somes week. She has called me this morning and has told me that she would like go to London. The matter is that she does not want to go there alone and I can not likely accompagn her. what can I do ? If you want to take her compaign, leave me a message that I shall send her when she will call me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de lesurfman, postée le 17-09-2006 à 16:05:28 (S | E)
As you know, Betty is come back a few weeks ago. She has phoned me this morning and she tell me that she would like to go to London. But she doesn't want to go there alone and i really can't accompany her. What can we do ? If you want to go there with her, leave me a message that i'll give her when she will call me.

(Je suis nouveau sur le site et debutant )

-------------------
Modifié par lesurfman le 17-09-2006 16:08

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de rmx94, postée le 17-09-2006 à 17:12:39 (S | E)
lucile

As you know,Betty cames back in france some weeks ago.She phoned me that morning and said she'd like to go to london.The matter that's she don't want to go alone there and I can't really go with her.What do we can do? If you want to go with her,let me a message that I'll give her when she calls me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de lucile83, postée le 18-09-2006 à 15:01:31 (S | E)
Hello,
Merci à ceux que je ne verrais pas de lire ma proposition quelques posts au-dessus et de faire votre auto-correction.
See you soon

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de faress, postée le 17-10-2006 à 00:32:48 (S | E)
As you know it, Betty returned to France a few weeks ago. It telephoned this morning to me and said to me that it would like to go to London. The problem is that she does not want to only go there and that me I cannot really accompany it. What can one make? If you want to hold company to him, leave me a message that I will transmit to him when it calls me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de lucile83, postée le 17-10-2006 à 14:40:26 (S | E)
Bonjour aux retardataires,
Merci pour votre traduction.
Vous pouvez voir ma proposition quelques posts au-dessus, et je vous invite à faire une auto-correction.
Au cas où vous rencontreriez un problème, contactez-moi par message privé et nous essaierons de résoudre le problème ensemble.
Merci pour votre participation.
See you soon.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de nathou62, postée le 17-10-2006 à 20:35:06 (S | E)
As you know it, Betty went back to FRANCE some weeks ago.She phoned me this morning and told me that she would like to go to LONDON. The problem is that she doen't want to go to on my own and that meI can't go with her really.
What do you go? If you want to keep compagny with her, give me a message that I will transmit when she will phone me.

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de iry43, postée le 17-10-2006 à 22:09:50 (S | E)
Hi Lucille,

As you know. Betty come back to France some weeks ago. She called me this morning, and she told me that, she would like to go to London. The problem is that, she doesn't want to go alone, and I can't really to come with her. What can we do? If you want to keep company her, leave a messge, which I'll pass on to her, when she will call me.

See you soon.

Iry43

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de marypoppins, postée le 01-11-2006 à 16:02:38 (S | E)
As you know, Betty came back from France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and told me that she would like to go to London. But she doesn't want to go there alone and I really cannot go with her. What to do ? If you want to join her please leave me a message and I will let her known when she call me back.

Rgds

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de frapedur, postée le 01-11-2006 à 16:44:01 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile, j'essaye,

As you know , Betty came back to France some weeks ago. She phoned me this morning and said to me that she would like to go to London.
The matter is that she doesn't want to go there alone and that I can't accompany her at all. What can we do? If you want to keep company with her, leave me a message who I’ll pass on to her when she calls me.*

J'espère que ce sera juste

Réponse: Betty/Trad/Débutants de lucile83, postée le 01-11-2006 à 17:16:45 (S | E)
Hello,
Je re-positionne ma proposition ici qui date du 09/09 ; merci de faire une auto-correction :

As you know, Betty came back to France a few weeks ago. She phoned me this morning et told me she would like to go to London. The problem is she doesn’t feel like going on her own and I definitely can’t go with her. What can we do? If you want to keep company with her, leave me a message I’ll give her when she calls me.

See you soon

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux