Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

A call from Betty
Message de lucile83 posté le 13-09-2006 à 09:42:21 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
Quelques nouvelles de Betty , à traduire
mais les débutants peuvent traduire j'en suis sûre ! et si vous faites des fautes je vous aiderai à corriger.
See you soon

Betty n’est pas encore revenue de Londres , et ne m’a pas contactée. Je me demande ce qu’elle fait là-bas et si elle va bien. Si elle ne me téléphone pas ce matin je lui écrirai pour lui demander ce qui se passe. Désolée, on m’appelle au téléphone……………….
C’était Betty ! elle va bien et rentre dans la semaine. Elle vient de me dire qu’elle ne sera pas seule mais avec un ami, ou une amie ; elle n’a pas voulu m’en dire plus. Pensez-vous que ce sera un ami, je veux dire un petit ami ? je ne sais pas comment il s’appelle. Attendons de voir !

Réponse: A call from Betty de bobine, postée le 13-09-2006 à 10:13:00 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Betty is still in London,and she hasn't phoned me yet. I wonder what she is doing over there and whether she is well. If she doesn't phone me this morning I'll write to her to know what's happening. Sorry, I have a phone call............
It was Betty ! She is fine and she is going to come back within the week. She has just told me that she won't be alone but with a friend, a boy or a girl; She didn't want to tell me more about it. Do you think he will be a friend ? I mean a boyfriend. I don't know his name. Wait and see !

Réponse: A call from Betty de bridg, postée le 13-09-2006 à 11:30:32 (S | E)
Hello coach
Betty hasn't come back from London yet and hasn't got in touch with me. I wonder what she is doing over there and whether she is in good shape. If she doesn't phone me this morning I'll write to her asking her some news. Sorry, a phone call …..
It was Betty! She's fine and will be coming back within the week. She has just told me she won't be alone but with a friend; Girl or boy friend? She didn't want to tell me more about it. Do you think he'll be a boyfriend? I speak about a close boyfriend! I don't know his name. Wait and see!

Réponse: A call from Betty de nanette33, postée le 13-09-2006 à 12:53:48 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

L'affaire se corse !

Betty hasn't yet come back from London and hasn't contact me. I wonder what she's doing over there anf if she's in good health. If she doesn't call me this morning I'll write her asking what happens. Sorry, but the phone rings...
It was Betty! She's fine and come back this week. She has just said to me she won"t be alone but with a friend, girl or boy. She didn't want to tell me more about it. Do you think it will be a friend, I want to say a boyfriend ? I don't know his name. Wait and see!

Réponse: A call from Betty de whynot95, postée le 13-09-2006 à 13:57:19 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile

Betty hasn't come back from London yet and hasn't got in touch with me. I wonder what she's doing over there and whether (pour faire plaisir à Travis) she's in good shape.(like Bridg) If she doesn't phone me this morning I'll write to her to know what's happening. Sorry, there's a call for me…..
It was Betty! She's fine and she's coming back this week. She has just told me she won't be alone but with a male friend, or a female friend; She didn't want to tell me more about it. Do you think it will be a male friend, I mean a boyfriend? I don't know his (its serait plus logique mais semblerait étrange) name. Wait and see!

d'avoir conservé le suspense.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 13-09-2006 14:11
Et si c'était un hein!!!!

-------------------
Modifié par whynot95 le 13-09-2006 14:30
ouaf,ouaf!

Réponse: A call from Betty de coferam, postée le 13-09-2006 à 14:02:18 (S | E)

Bonjour Lucile,

Un appel de Betty.
Betty did not come back from London yet, and did not contact me. I wonder what she makes over there and if she is well. If she does not phone to me this morning I will write her to ask her what happens. Sorry, we call me… .
It was Betty! She is well and returns in the week. She has just said to me that she will not be alone but with a boyfriend, or a girlfriend; she did not want to say to me about it more. Do you think that it will be a friend, I want to say a boyfriend? I do not know how his name is. Let us wait to see!

Merci Lucile pour ce nouvel exercice où j’ai redoublé d’attention depuis que j’ai appris que les ‘rougeurs’ itératives pouvaient laisser des traces indélébiles !!

Réponse: A call from Betty de maya13, postée le 13-09-2006 à 14:29:02 (S | E)
bonjour Lucile et merci pour ce début d'histoire qui s'annonce plein de suspense !

Betty hasn't come back from London yet and she hasn't got in touch with me. I wonder what she's doing over there and if she's ok. If she doesn't call me up this morning, I'll write to her to know what happens. Sorry, I've got a phone call...
That was Betty. She's fine and will be back this week; She just told me she won't be alone but with a friend (boyfriend or girlfriend ?). She didn't want to tell me more. Do you think it is a he, I mean a boyfriend ? I don't know the name. Wait and see !

Réponse: A call from Betty de bridg, postée le 13-09-2006 à 16:09:36 (S | E)

AVIS AVIS AVIS AVIS

L'ensemble de l'équipe tient à s'excuser auprès des producteurs de la célèbre série " Les feux de l'amour" en perte de vitesse depuis que la saga de Betty a commencé sur ce site..
Chaque jour les membres délaissent leur poste de télévision pour suivre cette aventurière aux quatre coins du monde.
Nous espérons pouvoir vous offrir prochainement le roman fleuve bilingue bien entendu.
La direction ne peut être tenue responsable des dégâts qu'occasionnera cette lecture.

-------------------
Modifié par bobine le 13-09-2006 16:37
C'est Victor qu'elle ramène de Londres , Betty ?????
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-09-2006 16:51
Non !!!!!!!!! pitié !!!

Réponse: A call from Betty de traviskidd, postée le 13-09-2006 à 17:15:23 (S | E)
Betty hasn't come back from London yet and she hasn't contacted me. I wonder what she's doing over there and if (pour faire l'hypocrite à whynot ) she's alright. If she doesn't call me this morning I'll write her and ask her what's up. Sorry, I have a phone call……………….
It was Betty! She's doing alright and coming back by the end of the week. She just told me that she won't be alone but with a friend; she didn't want to tell me more. Do you think that it will be a man, I mean a boyfriend? I don't know what his name is. Let's wait and see!

Réponse: A call from Betty de shinygirl, postée le 14-09-2006 à 10:44:56 (S | E)

Betty has not come from London yet, and has not contacted me. I wonder what she is doing over there and if she is going well. If she doesn't call me this morning, I will write to her to ask what is happening. Sorry, a call for me ........

It was Betty ! She is fine and will come back this week. She has just told me that she will not be alone but with a friend, a boy or a girl ; she doesn't want to tell me more. Do you think that it will be a boy, I mean a boyfriend ? I don't know what his name is. Wait and see !

-------------------
Modifié par shinygirl le 15-09-2006 13:44

Réponse: A call from Betty de adamolma4, postée le 14-09-2006 à 16:08:53 (S | E)
Hello Lucile
L'histoire est tellement passionnante que je me lance. Merci pour cette imagination

Betty hasn't returned from london yet and hasn't got in touch with me. I wonder what she's doing over there and whether she's fine. If she doesn't phone me this morning, I'll write to her in order to know what happens. Oh sorry, I've a call...
It was Betty. She's fine and comes back this week. She has just told me that she won't be alone but with a boy or perharps a girl I don't know, she didn't want to tell me more. Do you think it'll be a boy? I mean a boyfriend? I don't know what his name is. Wait and see..

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-09-2006 16:41

-------------------
Modifié par adamolma4 le 14-09-2006 17:47

Réponse: A call from Betty de masselotte, postée le 14-09-2006 à 17:27:08 (S | E)
Bonsoir lucile83

Betty hasn't come back from London, and she hasn't called me yet . I wonder what she doing over there, and if she is alright. If she doesn't phone me this morning I will write a letter just to ask to her what ’s happenning. Sorry, someone calls me on the phone.
It was Betty ! She is alright and will come back in the week. She told me she won’t be alone but with a boy or a girl friend; She didn’t want to say me anymore. Do you think this one will be a friend, I mean a boyfriend ? I don’t know his name. Wait to and see !

------------------- merci lucile83
Modifié par masselotte le 16-09-2006 08:40

Réponse: A call from Betty de nicolyon, postée le 14-09-2006 à 17:30:34 (S | E)
A call from Betty
Betty hasn't come back from London and she hasn't been in touch with me. I wonder what she is doing there and if she is fine. If she doesn't call me this morning, I'll write her to ask what is going on. Sorry, I've a call.....
It was Betty ! She's fine and she is coming back this week. She has just told me
she won't be alone, but with a friend, a boy or a girl. She didn't want to tell me more.
Do you think it'll be a friend, I mean a boyfriend ? I don't know his name. Wait and see.

Réponse: A call from Betty de stefke, postée le 14-09-2006 à 19:28:33 (S | E)
Betty is not back from London yet and has not contact me. I wonder what she's doing overthere and whether she's well. If she doesn't call me in the morning, I'll write to her to know what's going on. Sorry, my phone is ringing...........

It was Betty! She's fine and she comes back during the week. She's just told me that she wouldn't be alone but with a friend. She wouldn't tell me whether the friend was a girl or a boy. Do you reckon it will be a boy, I mean a boyfriend? I don't know what his name is. Let's wait and see!

Thanks Lucile83

Réponse: A call from Betty de mp27, postée le 15-09-2006 à 00:15:18 (S | E)
Hello lucile83! (Coup de fil de Betty!)

Betty hasn't come back from London yet and she hasn't been in touch with me. I wonder what she's doing over there and whether she's ok. If I don't get a call from her this morning, I'll write and ask her what's going on. Exuse me, the phone is ringing...........

That was Betty! She's fine and she's going to be back by the end of the week*. She's just told me she's not going to be on her own, but...**(guess what!) she'll be with a friend – a girl friend? a boy friend?... she wouldn't say any more. Do you think it's going to be a friend - I mean, a boy friend?... don't know his name, well, let's wait and see!

*[by the end of the week--> in a couple of days?]
**Sorry for (guess what), but, I got carried away and couldn't help adding it...

Thanks for this episode and waiting for the next one...

Réponse: A call from Betty de sandrineg, postée le 15-09-2006 à 08:00:11 (S | E)
Betty hasn't come back from London yet and hasn't contacted me. I wonder what she is doing over there and she is fine. If she doen't phone me this morning, I will write to her to ask what happens. Sorry, somebody phone me up.......................
It was Betty ! She is well and come back within the week. She has just told me she won't be alone but with a friend, girl or boy ? She didn't want to tell me more about it. Do you think it will be a boy, I want to say a boyfriend ? I don't know his name. Wait and see !

I think he is a boyfriend... but wait and see
Bye
Sandrine

Réponse: A call from Betty de cat3, postée le 15-09-2006 à 15:32:19 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile
C'est dur de s'y remettre!!

Betty hasn't come back from london,yet,and hasn't contact me .I wonder what she is doing over there,and whether she is fine?
If she doesn't phone me this morning,I'll write to her asking if all is OK
Sorry a phone is ringing.It was Betty!She is fine,and come back at home this week
She has just told me she won't be alone but with a friend (boy or girl);She didn't want to tell me more
Do you think it will be a friend,I mean a boyfriend? I don't know his name Let's wait and see

Merci lucile

Réponse: A call from Betty de vivianne, postée le 15-09-2006 à 16:03:34 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83.

Betty hasn't come back from London yet and she hasn't called me. I wonder me what she is doing there and if she is being fine. If she doesn't call to me this morning, I will write her to ask her what happens. I'm sorry : somebody is calling me.......
She was Betty ! She is fine and she will come back this week. She has just told me that she won't be alone. She will be whith a boy or a girl. She didn't want to say me more. Are you thinking that he will be a friend, I want to say a boyfriend? I don't know his name.
Wait to see.

Thank you Lucile83.

Réponse: A call from Betty de ash2000, postée le 15-09-2006 à 16:55:06 (S | E)
Betty is not back to London yet, and has not contacted me. I ask myself what she do there and if she is wheath. If she don't call me this morning I will write for asking her what happens. Sorry, I am calling at phone...............................
It was Betty ! she go well and back in the week. She has told me that she will not alone but with a friend (boy)or a friend (girl); she has not wanted to tell me more about. Think you that it will be a friend, I want to say a boy friend ? I don't know what is his name. Let's wait to see.

Réponse: A call from Betty de nick27, postée le 16-09-2006 à 12:46:49 (S | E)
Hello

Betty hasn't got back from London yet and we haven't got in touch. I wonder what she's doing there and whether she's fine. If she doesn't ring me up this morning I'll write to her in order to ask her what's going on. Sorry, the phone is ringing................
It was Betty ! She's fine and she's coming back this week. She's just told me she won't be alone but she'll be with a girl friend or a boy friend; she didn't want to tell me more about that. Do you think it will be a boy friend, I mean a boyfriend ? I don't know what's his name. Let's wait and see !

Réponse: A call from Betty de lesurfman, postée le 17-09-2006 à 18:19:20 (S | E)
Betty hasn't come back to london yet, and she didn't phone me. I wonder me what she's doing over there and if she's fine. If she doesn't call me this morning, I'll write her for ask what happens. Sorry, somebody is telling to me ..........
It was Betty ! She's fine and she come back in this morning. She said me that she wont be alone, but with a friend, or a boyfriend ? I dont know what's his name.
Wait and see !

J'suis debutant et c'est mon deuxieme exercice, j'espère pouvoir faire des progrès

Réponse: A call from Betty de lucile83, postée le 18-09-2006 à 15:38:47 (S | E)
et
Attention aux petits smileys tout rouges que j'ai mis parfois !
Voici ma proposition :

Betty hasn’t come back from London yet and hasn’t contacted me. I’m wondering what she’s doing over there and whether she is all right. If she doesn’t phone me this morning I’ll write her to ask what is happening. Sorry, the phone is ringing……………
It was Betty ! she is fine and will be back within the week. She has just told me she won’t be alone but with a friend, boy or girl ; she did not want to tell me more about that. Do you think it will be a he, I mean a boyfriend ? I don’t know what his name is. Wait and see !

See you soon , well right now on the forum

Réponse: A call from Betty de cleo, postée le 18-09-2006 à 17:04:48 (S | E)
Betty has not come to London and she is not contact me.I wonder what she is going there, if she is fine.If she is not give me a ring this morning, I' ll write to her to know what is up. sorry,my phone ring...
It was Betty.she is fine and come back this week.she just tell me that she will not come alone, but with a friend; girl or a boy.she have not tell me more.Do you think that , it will be a friend, I want to say a boyfriend? I don't know his name. wait and see !

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux