Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Betty and Bobby
Message de lucile83 posté le 30-09-2006 à 16:43:46 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
C'est le weekend et Betty se manifeste !
correction par mp;

Pourquoi n’y ai-je pas pensé plus tôt ? Betty a décidé de repartir en Australie puisqu’elle aime beaucoup ce pays, mais Bobby ne veut pas y aller. Par conséquent Betty lui a dit de retourner à Londres où elle le rejoindra dans 6 mois. Ils se sont disputés mais Betty n’a rien voulu savoir. Une fois qu’elle sera en Australie il se peut qu’elle décide de vivre là-bas, ce qui serait une bonne idée étant donné qu’elle préfère les kangourous aux hommes.

See you soon

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de lakata, postée le 30-09-2006 à 17:55:34 (S | E)
Hello Lucile.

B. and B.

Why haven't I thought of it before ? Betty 's decided to go back to Australia since she likes this country very much, but Bobby disagrees to go there. Therefore, Betty asked him to go back to London where she will join him in six months'time. They had an argument but Betty refused to change her mind. Once in Australia, she might decide to stay and live overthere, which is a good idea as she prefers kangaroos to humans/men

-------------------
Modifié par lakata le 01-10-2006 10:45 (which instead of what)

-------------------
Modifié par lakata le 04-10-2006 14:22 (orthographe de disagree )

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de nick27, postée le 30-09-2006 à 18:18:38 (S | E)
Hey

Why haven't I thought about it earlier ? Betty has decided to go back to Australia since she likes this country very much, but Bobby doesn't want to go there. So, Betty told him to go back to London where she'll join him in 6 months. They had a row but Betty didn't want to know anything. Once she'll be in Australia, she may decide to live there for good, and that'll be a good idea seeing that she prefers kangaroos to men.

Thanks.

See you

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de bridg, postée le 30-09-2006 à 19:02:11 (S | E)

Why haven't I thought of it earlier? Betty has decided to return to Australia since she likes very much this country, but Bobby doesn't want to go over there. Ergo Betty told him to go back to London where she'll join him again within 6 months. They had a quarrel but Betty didn't want to change her mind. Once in Australia she might decide to stay and live over there, which would be a good idea since she prefers kangaroos instead of men.

Un petit poème pour Betty
The Brown Kangaroo/Original Author Unknown

The brown kangaroo is very funny.
She leaps and runs and hops like a bunny.
And on her stomach is a pocket so wide
Her baby can jump in and go for a ride.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-10-2006 16:06
Betty loved your pictures and poem ! thanks
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 01-10-2006 16:09

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de nanette33, postée le 30-09-2006 à 19:36:49 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Why haven't I thought of it earlier? Betty has decided to go back to Australia because she likes this country very much but Bobby doesn't want to go there. Consequently, Betty told him to return in London where she'll join him within 6 months. They've had a quarrel but Betty didn't want to know. When she's in Australia, maybe she'll decide to live over there, what would be a good idea since she prefers the kangaroos to the men.

Do the kangaroos prepare the meal and the breakfast ?
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-10-2006 16:09
I am afraid they don't ! but well, neither do men...

-------------------
Modifié par nanette33 le 02-10-2006 18:41 pardon Lucile, je rectifie avant la correction suprême

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de vivianne, postée le 30-09-2006 à 20:12:12 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83.

Why have I thought about this earlier ? Betty has decided to set off again to Australia because she likes very much this country, but Bobby doesn't want to go there. So Betty told him to come back London where she will see him in 6 months. They argued but Betty want to know nothing. When she is in Australia, she will may decide to live there. It could be a good idea because she prefers kangaroos to men.

What proof of love from Betty!

Thank you and see you

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de bobine, postée le 30-09-2006 à 21:30:51 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Poor Bobby!! Could you give me his phone number ??

Why haven’t I thought about that before? Betty is determined to go back to Australia because she is fond of this country, but Bobby doesn’t want to go there. Therefore, Betty told him to go back to London where she’ll meet up with him within 6 months. They had an argument but Betty didn't want to change her mind. When she is in Australia she might decide to stay over there, which would be a good idea because she prefers kangaroos to men.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-10-2006 17:15
ohhh ! do you mind ! anyway I don't know his phone number

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de whynot95, postée le 30-09-2006 à 23:43:42 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile.

B(ed) and B(reakfast).

Why haven't I thought of it earlier? Betty decided to set out again in Australia because she likes this country very much, but Bobby does not want to go there. Accordingly Betty said to him to go back to London where she will join him in 6 months. They argued but Betty didn't want to change her mind. Once she is in Australia she may decide to live over there, which would be a good idea since she prefers kangaroos to men.

Poor kangaroos!!!

-------------------
Modifié par whynot95 le 01-10-2006 08:30
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-10-2006 17:27
Don't you like Betty ? she is so nice !! isn't she?
-------------------
Modifié par whynot95 le 03-10-2006 04:04
She is like BB, she prefers animals to men!

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de mp27, postée le 01-10-2006 à 01:27:07 (S | E)
Hello lucile83!

Betty and Bobby
It's the weekend and Betty has made her point!

Why haven't I thought about it earlier? Betty's decided to go back to Australia, since she loves that country, but... Bobby doesn't want to go there, so Betty told him to go back to London where she'll join him in six months' time. They argued but Betty wouldn't hear of it... Once she is in Australia, she might decide to go on living over there – which would be a good idea, seeing that she prefers kangaroos to humans!

Thanks!
PS: Waiting for a few more episodes before Betty goes back to Australia...

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de masselotte, postée le 01-10-2006 à 09:45:03 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

Why haven’t I thought earlier ? Betty has decided to leave again in Australia because she really loves this area , but Bobby doesn’t want to go there . Therefore Betty told him to go back to London and she will join up with him 6 months later . They quarreled together but Betty didn’t want to know more about it. When she is to Australia, she will perhaps decide to live there , which will be a good idea because she prefers kangaroos to men .

------------------- merci lucile83
Modifié par masselotte le 02-10-2006 08:41

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de maya13, postée le 01-10-2006 à 11:58:05 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

Why haven't I thought of that before ? Betty has decided to go back to Australia since she likes this country so much. But Bobby doesn't want to go over there. Therefore, Betty told him to go back to London where she'll meet him within 6 months. They had an argument but Betty didn't want to know. Once in Australia, she might decide to live there which would be a good idea since she likes kangaroos better than men

thank you Lucile and thank you to Bridg for her nice little poem which I am going to tell to my grandson

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de coferam, postée le 01-10-2006 à 17:51:14 (S | E)

Bonjour Lucile,

Why did not I think it earlier? Betty decided to go back in Australia since she likes very much this country, but Bobby doesn’t want to go there. Ergo Betty told him to come back to London where she’ll join up him in six months. They argued but Betty wanted to know nothing. Once she’ll be in Australia, she may decide to live overthere, which would be a good idea since she prefers the kangaroos to men.

Merci pour ces prolongations.

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de adamolma4, postée le 01-10-2006 à 20:31:34 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

I should have thought about that sooner!
betty has decided to set off again to Australia since she likes this country very much. But Bobby doesn't want to go there. Consequently, Betty told him to go back to London where she'll join him within 6 months. They've had a quarrel but Betty wouldn't listen to raison of it. Once she's in Australia, she may decide to live over there which would be a good idea inasmuch as she prefers kangaroos to men!

See you soon Have a good week.

-------------------
Modifié par adamolma4 le 02-10-2006 15:58

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de bien, postée le 01-10-2006 à 22:24:36 (S | E)
Bonjour
J'espère avoir moins de mais ce n'est pas encore évident. j'apprends seule à travers ce fabuleux site et quelques livres.

Why I didn't think earlier ? Betty decided to go back in Australia since she likes a lot this country, but Bobby does not want to go there.
As a consequence Betty said him to go back to London where she will join him in six months.
They disputed but Betty can't now anything. Once time she will be in Australia, It's possible that she decides to live over there, It's will be a good idea considering she prefers the kangaroos at mens.

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de annie, postée le 02-10-2006 à 14:11:49 (S | E)
Hello Lucille,
Why haven’t I thought of it earlier? Betty has decided to return in Australia since she likes this country very much, but Bobby doesn’t want to go there. As a result, Betty told him to go back to London where she will join him in six months. They quarrelled but Betty hasn’t wanted to know anything. Once she will be in Australia, she may decide to live over there, which would be a good idea considering she prefers kangaroos to men.
Thanks

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de axis, postée le 02-10-2006 à 14:58:16 (S | E)
Hello,
I'm coming back today....

I like Kangaroos very much too .... but only in steaks ...

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-10-2006 15:16

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de lucile83, postée le 02-10-2006 à 15:31:26 (S | E)
Hello,

Attention aux smileys tout rouges !!! dans cette traduction j'ai dû en mettre 7 pour un futur dans une subordonnée de temps !!!
Vous voulez que je devienne cardiaque ???
Bien sûr que je mets des pièges dans mes textes mais à vous de ne pas tomber dedans !
La prochaine fois vous copierez 100 fois.............
Ayez quand même pitié de moi , merci d'avance
See you soon

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de bridg, postée le 02-10-2006 à 15:36:44 (S | E)
Note d'une ancienne martyrisée par Lucile.
Lorsque vous recevez un Vous pensez d'abord . Mais Il est rare que vous reproduisiez la faute donc
Ces smileys sont d'une redoutable efficacité.

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de axis, postée le 02-10-2006 à 15:37:19 (S | E)

Bonjour Lucile ... j'ai oublié dans mon premier ....

Bon après la plaisanterie je tente ....encore

Why I not thought earlier ? Betty decided go back in Australia, the country Bety likes very much, but Bobby not want go over there. As a result Betty asked him go back at Londres where she will meet up in szix months. They argued but Betty has wanted nothing. Once time she will be in Australia, it might she decides leaving over there, it will be a good idea being given that she prefers kangoroo than mans…

J'ai du pain sur la planche... quoique qu'avec un steack de K...

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de lucile83, postée le 02-10-2006 à 15:54:16 (S | E)
Ouiii mais pas la peine de te cacher, je te vois :

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-10-2006 16:02

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de hamtaro, postée le 02-10-2006 à 16:36:29 (S | E)
hello lucile

Why haven't, I thought of it earlier? Betty is determined to leave again to Australia because she likes very much this contry, but Bobby doesn't wants to go there.
So Betty told to return gome back to London where she will join him in six months.
They had a quarrel but Betty didn't wants to know.Once in Australia it minght she decide to live over there, this being a good idea as she prefer kangourous at man.

j'éspère mettre m'être amélioré cette fois
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-10-2006 16:37

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de lucile83, postée le 03-10-2006 à 17:37:43 (S | E)
Hello,

et mais attention aux petits smileys tout rouges pour certain(e)s !

Voici ma proposition :

Why didn’t I think about that before ? Betty has decided to fly back to Australia since she likes that country very much, but Bobby does not want to go there. Betty thus told him to go back to London where she will join him in 6 months. They had an argument but Betty did not want to change her mind. Once she is in Australia she may decide to live over there, which would be a good idea as she prefers kangaroos to men.

J'ai mis "thus" plutôt que "therefore" pour éviter la répétition entre "to go there" et "therefore" au point de vue sonorité. Ne me posez donc pas la question

Réponse: Betty and Bobby de toufa57, postée le 04-10-2006 à 13:21:40 (S | E)
Hello lucile83,and thanks for this exercise.
Why I haven't thought about it earlier? Betty has decided to go again to Australia as she loves a lot that country, but Bobby doesn't want to go there.Consequently, Betty told him to return to London where she will join him in six months.They fighted themselves ,but Betty didn't want anything to know.Once she will be in Australia,she might decide to live there,which would be a good idea considering that she prefers Kangaroos to men.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux