Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Betty in Brisbane/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 13-10-2006 à 14:31:22 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
Some news from Betty ....

L’avion de Betty a atterri en temps voulu à Brisbane où ses amis l’attendaient depuis trois heures car elle leur avait donné un horaire erroné. Ils pensaient même que son vol avait été supprimé. Ils lui ont montré son appartement qu’elle trouve très bien avec son jardin fleuri. Elle a vu beaucoup de routards sur la plage et de camper vans comme on dit ici. Je pense qu’elle se fera inviter pour une balade quand elle connaîtra mieux ces gens. Au fait, Bobby lui a demandé où elle était et elle lui a répondu qu’elle était à Singapour depuis 2 jours. Pauvre Bobby ! pourvu qu’il ne la cherche pas dans le monde entier !

See you soon

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de shinygirl, postée le 13-10-2006 à 15:56:49 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83
Espérant qu'il n'y a pas trop de fautes! merci de vouloir le corriger

The flight of Betty has landed at the right time in Brisbane where her friends were waiting for her for three hours because she gave them the wrong schedule. They thought that her flight was deleted. They have shown her flat that she finds it very beautiful with its garden plenty of flowers. She saw many backpackers in the beach and camping-cars as it is said here. I think that she will be invited for walk when she will know well the people. By the way, Bobby is asking where she is and she said that she was in Singapore two days ago. Poor Bobby ! so that he will not search her in all over the world.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-10-2006 16:13

-------------------
Modifié par shinygirl le 13-10-2006 16:32

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de traviskidd, postée le 13-10-2006 à 16:50:59 (S | E)
Betty's plane landed on schedule in Brisbane where her friends were waiting for her for three hours 'cause she had given them the wrong time. They even thought her flight had been canceled. They showed her her apartment which she finds very nice with its flower-garden. She saw a lot of "routards" on the beach and in camper vans as they're called here. I think she'll get invited to a "balade" when she gets to know these people better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she told him she was in Singapore for 2 days. Poor Bobby! I hope he doesn't end up searching the entire world for her!

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de bridg, postée le 13-10-2006 à 16:57:27 (S | E)

Betty's plane landed on time in Brisbane where her friends were waiting for her Three hours because of a wrong schedule from her. They even thought that her flight had been cancelled. They showed her flat which seems very beautiful with its flowered garden. She saw lots of backpackers on the beach and camper vans as they say. I believe she will manage to be invited for a truck trekking when she strikes a friendship with these guys. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was settled and she told him she had been settled in Singapore for two days.
Poor Bobby! I only hope he won't go in search of her all over the world.
Poor Bobby

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de mp27, postée le 13-10-2006 à 19:41:44 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83!
Betty's plane landed on schedule in Brisbane where her friends had been waiting for her for three hours because she'd given them the wrong arrival time. They even thought her flight had been cancelled.
They showed her around the flat, which she thinks is lovely, with its garden full of flowers. She saw lots of backpackers on the beach, and lots of “camper vans” as they call them here. I've got a feeling those people will invite her for a drive when she knows them better.
By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she told him she'd been in Singapore for 2 days. Poor Bobby! let's hope he doesn't keep looking for her all over the world.
..... Thank you for giving us some news!

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 13-10-2006 à 21:47:34 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Betty's flight landed on schedule in Brisbane where her friends were waiting for her for three hours because she had given them a wrong time. They even thought her plane had been cancelled. They showed her apartment that she likes with its flowered garden. She saw lots of drivers on the beach and camper vans like we call them here. I think she will get invited for a walk when she gets to know those people better. By the way, Bobby asked where she was and she said to him she was in Singapore for two days. Poor Bobby! Hopefully he is not looking for her all over the world.

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de nick27, postée le 14-10-2006 à 00:07:07 (S | E)
Hi Lucile !

Betty's plane touched down on time in Brisbane where her friends had been waiting for her for three hours because she had given them a wrong hour. They even thought her flight had been called off. They showed her round the flat, which she finds very nice with its beautiful garden full of flowers. She saw a lot of backpackers on the beach but also a lot of "camper vans" as they call that here. I think she'll be invited to go for a ride when she gets to know those people better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she told him she had been in Singapore for two days. Poor Bobby ! Let's hope he won't go looking for her all over the world !

Thanks!
Bye

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de nanette33, postée le 14-10-2006 à 10:29:49 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Betty's plane landed on time in Brisbane where her friends were waiting for her for 3 hours because she had given them a wrong schedule. They even thought that her flight had been cancelled. They showed her her flat which she finds very nice with its flowery garden. She saw a lot of backpackers on the beach and of camper vans as they say here. I think she will be invited for a stroll when she knows those people better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she answered him that she had been in Singapore for 2 days. Poor Bobby ! Let's just hope he doesn't look for her all over the world!

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de lethidee, postée le 14-10-2006 à 12:35:28 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

Betty' plane has landed exactly at time at Brisbane where her friends waited for her for three hours because she told them a wrong time.
They thought that her flight had been deleted. They had shown her flat that she finds very well with its flowered garden.
She saw a lot of backpackers on the beach and "camper vans" as we say here.
I think that she will get invited for a walking when she 'll know better this people.
By this way, Bobby asked to her where she was and she answered that she was at Singapour since two days. Poor Bobby ! I hope that he doesn't search her over the world.

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de maya13, postée le 14-10-2006 à 16:29:36 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

Betty's plane landed on time in Brisbane where her friends had been waiting for her for 3 hours as she had given them a wrong schedule. They even thought her flight had been cancelled. They showed her the flat she found very nice with its garden in bloom. She saw many backpapers down on the beach and "camper vans" as they say here. I'm sure she'll be invited for a ride as soon as she knows those people better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she answered she had been in Singapore for 2 days. Poor Bobby, let's hope he won't look after her all over the world !

Poor Bobby, such a beautiful story had begun !

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de adamolma4, postée le 14-10-2006 à 16:41:42 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

Betty's plane has landed at the scheduled time in Brisbane where her friends were waiting for her for 3 hours because she had given them an erroneous schedule..
They even thought her flight had been cancelled. They showed her round the flat which she finds lovely with its flowered garden. She saw many backpakers on the beach and camper vans as they say here. I think she'll be invited out for a ride as soon as she knows these people better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was staying and she told him that she had been staying in Singapore for two days. Poor Bobby! Let's hope he won't go to look for her all over the world!

Thank you again.
see you soon

-------------------
Modifié par adamolma4 le 16-10-2006 20:50

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de sandrineg, postée le 14-10-2006 à 16:43:19 (S | E)
Betty's flight landed on time in Brisbane where her friends were waited for her for three hours because she had given them a wrong time. They even thought her flight had been deleted. They showed her her flat which she finds very beautiful with its flowered garden. She saw many backpakers on the beach and camping-cars as we said here. I mean she will be invited for a walk when she knows those people better. By the way, Bobby told her where she was and she replied him that she was in Singapour for 2 days. Poor Bobby ! Provided that he doesn't look for her all over the world !

Sandrine

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de lakata, postée le 15-10-2006 à 13:50:35 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

The plane of Betty landed on schedule in Brisbane where her friends had been waiting for her for three hours as the timetable she had given to them was wrong. They even thought her flight had been cancelled. They showed her round the flat which she finds lovely with its bloom garden. She's seen a lot of globe-trotters on the beach and also camper vans as they are called here. I've the feeling she'll make her invited for a drive when she better knows those people. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she answered she had been in Singapore for a couple of days. Poor Bobby ! Let's hope he won't be seeking after her all over the world !

Thank you very much.

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de toufa57, postée le 15-10-2006 à 15:51:43 (S | E)
Hello lucile83,
Betty's plane landed in time in Brisbane where her friends have been waiting for her for three hours ,because she has given them a wrong time.They even thought her fly has been deleted.They showedher her flat which she thinks it is very well with its garden in flower.She saw many backpackers on the beach and camper vans like we say here.I think she will be invited for a stroll when she will know those people better.By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she answered him she was in Singapor two days ago.
Poor Bobby! Let's hope that he does not look for her in the whole world!

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de annie, postée le 15-10-2006 à 19:02:56 (S | E)
Hello Lucille,
The Betty’s plane has landed on time to Brisbane where her friends waited for her for three hours because she gave them a wrong schedule .They even thought her flight has been cancelled .They showed her flat she finds very nice with his flowery garden. She saw many backpackers on the beach and some camper vans as people say here. I think she will make her invite for a stroll when she knows them better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was staying and she answered him she has been in Singapore for two days. Poor Bobby, let’s hope he doesn’t look for her all over the world !
Thanks

-------------------
Modifié par annie le 16-10-2006 08:34
Fly,ouh!!!

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de masselotte, postée le 15-10-2006 à 19:51:44 (S | E)
Bonsoir lucile83

Betty’s plane landed with punctuality at Brisbane. Over there, her friends waited her for three hours because she gave them an erroneous arrival time . They even thought her flying had been suppressed. They showed her flat that she felt immediately very well with its flowery garden . She saw a lot of backpackers on the beach for vans camp like we say here . I think that she will be able to wine and dine to make a walk when she better knows these people. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she answered him that she was at Singapore for two days . Poor Bobby! Provided he doesn’t look for her all over the world !

------------------- merci lucile83
Modifié par masselotte le 16-10-2006 16:30

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de bien, postée le 15-10-2006 à 20:12:23 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile

The plane of Betty arrived at time to Bisbana where her friends waited since three hours because she gave them a wrong hour. They even thought that her flight has been removed. They showed her theirs flat that she finds very nice with its blooming garden. he saw many backpackers on the beach and camper vans as we said her.
I think that she will made invite for one stroll when she knows those people better.
Indeed, Bobby asked her where she was and she answered that she was to Singapore since two days. Poor Bobby, provided that he doesn't seek she all over the world !

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de coferam, postée le 16-10-2006 à 18:28:21 (S | E)

Bonjour Lucile,

Some news from Betty in Brisbane
Betty's plane landed on time in Brisbane where her friends were waiting for her for three hours because she had given them a wrong schedule. They thought that her flight had been cancelled.They showed her flat which she find very well with his floral garden. She saw lots of backpackers on the beach and camping-cars as they are called here. I think she’ll be invited for a stroll when she knows those people better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was, and , she told him she had been in Singapore for two days.Poor Bobby ! Provided that he doesn’t look for her all over the world.

Merci…et cette fois j’ai évité le piège !

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de whynot95, postée le 16-10-2006 à 23:14:10 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile.

Betty's plane landed in due course in Brisbane where her friends were waiting for her for three hours because she had given them a wrong timetable. They even thought that her flight had been cancelled. They showed her her flat which she finds very nice with its flowery garden. She saw a lot of backpackers on the beach and camper vans as one says here. I think she will get invited for a stroll when she knows those people better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she told him she had been in Singapore for two days. Poor Bobby! Let's hope he doesn’t search for her all over the world.

A woman who tells a lie! Is it possible?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-10-2006 14:48
We never lie ! we sometimes don't tell the whole truth

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de faress, postée le 17-10-2006 à 00:28:31 (S | E)
The plane of Betty landed at the appropriate time in Brisbane where his/her friends had awaited it for three hours because it had given them an erroneous schedule. They even thought that its flight had been removed. They showed him its apartment which it finds very well with its flowered garden. It saw many routards on the beach and to camp vans like one says here. I think that it will be made invite for one strolls when it knows these people better. With the fact, Bobby required of him where it was and it answered him that it had been in Singapore for 2 days. Poor Bobby! provided that it does not seek it in the whole world!

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 19-10-2006 à 09:18:11 (S | E)
et à tous !
Voici ma proposition :

Betty’s plane landed on due time in Brisbane where her friends had been waiting for her for three hours as she had given them a wrong schedule. They even thought her flight had been cancelled. They showed her her flat she finds very nice with its flowered garden. She saw a lot of backpackers on the beach as well as camper vans as they say here. I think she will make her invited for a ride when she knows those people better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she answered she had been in Singapore for 2 days. Poor Bobby ! let’s hope he doesn’t look after her all around the world !

See you soon

Réponse: Betty in Brisbane/Traduction de felin, postée le 20-10-2006 à 14:13:20 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

Betty's plane landed on schedule in Brisbane where her friends were waiting for her 3 hours because she had given them a wrong schedule. They even thought her flight called off. They showed her her flat she finds very nice with in flower garden. She saw a lot of backpackers on the beach and a lot of? camper vans? As they say here. I think she will get invited for a walk when she knows those people better. By the way, Bobby asked her where she was and she told him she had been in Singapore for 2 days. Poor Bobby! Let’s hope he doesn’t look for her all over the world !

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 20-10-2006 14:13 oops! je viens de voir que la correction a été déjà faite.Excuse me.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux