Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Betty va encore partir/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 04-11-2006 à 08:27:48 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
Enfin quelques nouvelles de Betty.....
correction par mp
See you soon

Il est huit heures, il fait déjà chaud, et tout en prenant son petit déjeuner Betty regarde de sa terrasse ces jeunes cavaliers qui s'adonnent à une course folle sur la plage. Elle aime son appartement et se dit qu'elle a eu raison de laisser tomber Bobby pour venir ici.
Le pauvre Bobby! Amoureux éperdu qui, elle ne le sait pas encore, est en route pour l'aéroport, son vol pour Singapour est dans deux heures. Betty n'a qu'une idée en tête : cet après-midi, ses amis passent la prendre à 17 heures pour se rendre au grand rassemblement annuel à Surfer Paradise où, elle en est certaine, elle pourra faire d'autres connaissances qui lui seront utiles pour la suite de son voyage. Je me demande si Bobby lui téléphonera avant qu’elle parte.

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de bridg, postée le 04-11-2006 à 09:06:17 (S | E)
Betty
It is eight o'clock, it's already warm, and,from her terrace, while having her breakfast, Betty's looking at those young riders who are giving them up to a crazy race on the beach. She likes her flat and is thinking she was right to drop Bobby to come here.
Poor Bobby! Bewildered lover, who, she doesn't know it yet, is heading to the airport; his flight to Singapore is within two hours. Betty has got only one idea in her mind, this afternoon, her friends will be picking her up at 5 pm to go to the annual big assembling at Surfer Paradise where, she is sure, she'll manage to get some useful acquaintances for the course of her journey. I wonder if Bobby will phone her before her leaving.

Bobby tomorrow

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de bridg, postée le 04-11-2006 à 14:36:56 (S | E)
HiHiHi il n'y a pas un courageux aujourd'hui???

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de frapedur, postée le 04-11-2006 à 14:46:33 (S | E)
j'essaierai demain, pas trop envie de casser la tête réfléchir maintenant
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 04-11-2006 16:16
Alors je patiente jusqu'à demain

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de coferam, postée le 04-11-2006 à 17:07:56 (S | E)

Bonsoir Lucile…A quand le livre sur Betty ?

Betty is again going to leave.

It is eight o’clock, It is already warm, and in having his breakfast Betty sees from his terrace those young riders who make a tremendous race on the beach. She likes his flat and reflects she was right to drop Bobby to come here.
Poor Bobby ! Violent lover who, she cannot know yet, is going to the airport, his flight to Singapore is in two hours. Betty has only an idea in head : this afternoon, his friends are going to take her about 17 o’clock to surrender to the big annual gathering at Surfer Paradise where, she is bound, she will do other acquaintances who will be her useful for the following of his travel. I wonder if Bobby will phone her before she leaves.

Merci et bon week-end.

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de nanette33, postée le 04-11-2006 à 19:04:08 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

It's 8 o'clock, it's already warm and, while having breakfast, Betty's looking from her terrace at these young riders who take up a breakneck race on the beach. She likes her flat and thinks that she was right to let Bobby down to come here.
Poor Bobby! Frantic lover who, she doesn't yet know, is on his way to the airport, his flight to Singapore is within 2 hours. Betty has got just one idea : this afternoon, her friends pick her up at 5 pm to go to the great annual gathering to Surfer Paradise where, she's sure, she'll manage to meet other people who will be useful for the pursuit of her trip. I wonder if Bobby will call her before she leaves

Poor, poor Bobby !

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de nick27, postée le 04-11-2006 à 19:14:00 (S | E)
Hello !

It's eight o'clock, it's already warm and while having breakfast, from her terrace, Betty's looking at those young riders who are making a crazy race on the beach. She likes her flat and thinks she was right to drop Bobby to come here.
Poor Bobby! He's so in love with her. Betty doesn't know it yet but he's going to the airport, his plane takes off in two hours. Betty has only one idea in her mind: this afternoon her friends are picking her up to go to the big annual meeting at Surfer Paradise where she's sure to meet people who'll be useful for her journey. I wonder whether Bobby will call her before she leaves.

Thanks!
Bye

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de yolanda22, postée le 04-11-2006 à 19:35:52 (S | E)
Hello!

It's eight o'clock, the weather is already hot, and while having his breakfast Betty looks at her terrace these young riders which are devoted to an crazy race on the beach. She likes his apartment and thinks that it was right to drop Bobby to come here.
Poor Bobby! In love éperdu which, she does not know, is it yet on the way for the airport, his flight for Singapore is in two hours. Betty has only one idea at the head: this afternoon, his friends pass to take it at 5 p.m. to go to the large annual gathering to Surfer Paradise where, it's certain, it will do other knowledge which will be useful for him for the continuation of its voyage. I wonder whether Bobby will telephone to him before it leaves.

see you soon

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de frapedur, postée le 05-11-2006 à 11:01:34 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

Comme je l'ai dit hier, je fais l'exercice aujourd'dui

It is eight o'clock, it's already warm, and see form her terrace, while having her breakfast, Betty's looking from her terrace at these young riders who take up a breakneck race on the beach. She likes her flat and thinks she was right to drop Bobby to come here.
Poor Bobby! Bewildered lover, who, she doesn't know it yet, is going to the airport; his fly to Singapore is in two hours. Betty has got only one idea in her head, this afternoon, her friends will be pick her at 5 pm to go to the annual big rassemblement at Surfer Paradise where, she is sure, she will meet a lot of persons who are usely for her trip. I ask me if Bobby phone her before her leaving.

J'espère que ce sera juste

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de masselotte, postée le 05-11-2006 à 11:21:35 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

It is eight o’clock, the temperature is already rising , having her breakfast on the terrace Betty looks at some horsemen making a race along the beach . She loves her flat and telling in her mind she has made the good choice to leave Bobby to come here . Poor Bobby! Smitten with Betty , who doesn’t know yet that bobby is on the road to the airport , his flight to Singapore is in 2 hours . Betty has only got an idea in her mind : this afternoon , her friends pick her up at about 5 o’clock to go to the annual meeting to surfer paradise where, she is certain , she would be able to make some another acquaintances who are of use during her travel . I’m wondering if bobby will phone her before to leave .

------------------- merci lucile83
Modifié par masselotte le 06-11-2006 17:32

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de mary2, postée le 05-11-2006 à 12:30:42 (S | E)
Bonjour, j'ai essayer de traduire avec beaucoup de difficulté, car c'est la première fois que je m'y risque.

It's 8 o'clock, it's already hot, and while she taking her breakfast on her terrace, Betty is looking these young riders who are doing a crazy running on the beach. She like her flat and think she have had right to leave Bobby to become here.
The arm Bobby! poor lover, who, she doesn't know it already, he is in road for the airport, his flight to Singapour is in 2 hours. Betty have only one idea in head : this afternoon, her friends become at 5 hours PM to go to the annual big gathering at suffer Paradise where, she has sure, she will doing other knowledge, who will be useful for the continuation of her travel. i ask me if Bobby will phone her before she leaves

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de sottephie, postée le 05-11-2006 à 13:50:49 (S | E)
Hello lucile83 !

Voici une tentative de traduction:
It's eight o' clock. It's already hot and, while taking a breakfast, Betty is looking from her terrace at all those young riders who are frenetically racing on the beach.
She likes her loft and is thinking she was right to drop Bobby to come here.
Poor Bobby ! Desperate lover who, she doesn't know it yet, is on his way to the airport. His flight to Singapore takes off whithin two hours.
All Betty can think about is that this afternoon, her friends will be picking her up at 5 p.m. to go the the big meeting at Surfer Paradise where, she is certain, she can make new acquaintances who could be useful for the rest of her journey.
I wonder whether Bobby will call her before she leaves.

Merci pour cet exercice!

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de iry43, postée le 06-11-2006 à 06:10:39 (S | E)
Hello Lucile 83,
It's 8 o'clock, it's already warm, and from her terrace, while having her bradkfast, Betty's looking those riders who are giving them up to a crazy rce on the beack. She likes her flat and is thinking, She was right to drop Bobby for coming here.
Poor Bobby! Crazy lover, who, she doesn't know yet, is heading to the airport, his flight to Singapore is within two hours. Betty has got only one idea in her mind. This afernoon, her friends will be picking her up at 5 p.m. to go to the annual big assembling at Surfer Paradise, where she is sure, she''ll get some another acquantances, who will be usuful for the rest of a trip. I ask me, if Bobby will phone her, before her leaving.

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de mamouzel14, postée le 06-11-2006 à 12:05:54 (S | E)
hello,
Betty is again to leave.
It's eight, and the weather is already hot, taking her breakfast Betty is looking through her terrace, the young riders who are making a crazing race on the beach. She likes her flat and think she's right to drop Bobby to comme there. The poor Bobby! head-over-heels of her, who, she don't know yet, is heading to the airport, his flight to Singapore is taking off within two hours.Betty has got only one idea on her mind: this afternoon her friends will be taking her at 17 o'clock to the great annual meeting of sufer pardise where she is sure she'll make useful knowledge for the following of her travel. I wonder if Bobby will phone her before leaving.

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de cecile62200, postée le 06-11-2006 à 14:48:16 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83,

Je me lance :

It's 8 o'clock, it's already warm and while Betty is having her breakfast, she is looking from her terrace the young riders who are running on the beach.
She likes her flat and she is thinking that she was right to have breaking up with Bobby to come here.
Poor Bobby! Desperate in love who, she didn't know yet, is on his way to the airport, his flght to Singapore is in 2 hours.
Betty has just one idea in her head, her friends are coming this afternoon at 5pm to pick her up to go to the big annual meeting at Surfer Paradise where, she is abstolutely sure will allow her to meet people who will be useful for the continuation of her trip.
I wonder if Bobby will phone her before she leaves...

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de annie, postée le 06-11-2006 à 15:15:39 (S | E)
Hello,
It is eight o’ clock, it’s already warm, and while she is having her breakfast, from her terrace, Betty is looking at these young horsemen who race at breakneck speed on the beach. She likes her flat and thinks she was right to let Bobby down to come here.
Poor Bobby, desperate lover who,she doesn’t know yet, is going to the airport, his flight to Singapore is within two hours. Betty has only one idea into her head : this afternoon her friends are picking her up at seventeen to go to the big annual meeting at Surfer Paradise where, she is sure,she will be able to make other persons’acquaintance who will help her to continue her journey. I wonder whether Bobby will phone her before she leaves.
See you soon

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de adamolma4, postée le 06-11-2006 à 15:56:35 (S | E)
Hello lucile83,

It's eight o'clock in the morning. It's already hot, while having breakfast from her terrace betty's looking at those young riders who are making a mad race on the beach.She loves her flat very much and she thinks she has had a good idea to drop bobby to come here.
Poor bobby! passionate lover who, she doesn't know it yet, is on his way to the airport. His plane takes off in two hours. Betty has only something at the back of her mind: This afternoon, her friends are calling for her at 5pm to go to the big annual gathering at "Surfer paradise where, she's sure, she will be able to meet new people who will be useful for the continuity of her trip.
I wonder if Bobby will phone her before her leaving.

See you soon

-------------------
Modifié par adamolma4 le 06-11-2006 16:48

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de jori, postée le 06-11-2006 à 17:40:06 (S | E)
It is eight o'clock, it's already warm, and while having breakfast Betty looks of her terrace at those young riders who devote to a crazy running on the beach. She likes her flat and says to himself that she was right to drop Bobby to come here.
The poor Bobby! Lover overwhelming who, she doesn't still know it, is on the heading for the airport, his flight for Singapore is within two hours. Betty has only an idea in head: in the afternoon, her friends spend to take her at 5 pm to surrender to the annual big assembling to Surfer Paradise where, she is sure, she'll manage to get acquainted who will be useful for her for the continuation of her journey. I wonder if Bobby will phone her before she leaves.

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de whynot95, postée le 06-11-2006 à 18:12:41 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile.

It is eight o'clock, the weather is already hot, and while having her breakfast Betty from her terrace looks at these young riders who are making a wild race on the beach. She likes her flat and thinks that she was right to drop Bobby to come here. Poor Bobby! He fell head over heels in love with her and, she does not know yet, is on the way to the airport, his flight for Singapore is within two hours. Betty has only one idea in her mind: this afternoon, her friends are picking her up at 5 p.m. to go to the large annual meeting in Surfer Paradise where, she is sure, she will be able to make other acquaintances who will be useful for the continuation of her voyage. I wonder whether Bobby will call her before she leaves.

Thanks a lot.

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de maya13, postée le 08-11-2006 à 15:45:09 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

Betty is leaving again

It's 8 o'clock and warm already. While having her breakfast, Betty is looking down from her terrace at the young riders going in for a tremendous racing on the beach. She's enjoys her flat and thinks she has been right to drop Bobby and to come over here. Poor Bobby ! A passionate lover who, she doesn't know yet, is on his way to the airport, his flight to Singapore taking off within 2 hours. Betty has got only one idea in mind : this afternoon, her friends will pick her up at 5 p.m. to attend the great annual gathering in Surfer Paradise where, she's certain, she will meet new people likely to help her for the rest of her trip. I wonder if Bobby will call her before she leaves.

thank you Lucile pour les passionnantes aventures de Betty !

Réponse: Betty va encore partir/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 10-11-2006 à 10:30:18 (S | E)
Hello

et pour vos efforts !
Voici ma proposition :

It is eight o’clock and already warm, and while having her breakfast Betty is looking from her terrace at those young riders crazily racing on the beach. She likes her flat and thinks she was right to let Bobby down and come here.
Poor Bobby ! a passionate lover who, she doesn’t know it yet, is on his way to the airport, as his flight to Singapore is in two hours. Betty has a single idea in mind : this afternoon her friends are to come and pick her up at 5.00 to attend the great meeting at Surfer Paradise where, for sure, she will have the opportunity to meet other new people who’ll be helpful in the rest of her trip. I wonder whether Bobby will phone her before she leaves.

See you soon

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux