Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 10-11-2006 à 10:40:06 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,

mais attention quand même
See you soon with a nice pm...

Les amis de Betty sont passés la chercher mais elle n’est pas partie avec eux car elle devait dîner dans un restaurant chic du bord de mer afin de fêter l’anniversaire de Wendy. Elles ont toutes les deux passé une excellente soirée qui s’est terminée sur la plage bien sûr avec plein de boissons fraîches , de gens amusants et sympathiques. N’auriez-vous pas aimé être avec eux ? moi oui ! Betty est rentrée vers 4h du matin, sans faire de bruit, et sans voir qu’un homme attendait dans une voiture, garée le long du trottoir. L’homme dormait et n’entendit pas Betty ouvrir la porte de l’appartement. Qui pouvait être cet homme ? A 8h il frappa à la porte de Betty qui en le voyant dit : « Oh ! que fais tu ici Bobby ? »

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de nick27, postée le 10-11-2006 à 11:02:42 (S | E)
Hello Lucile !

Betty's friends came to pick her up but she didn't go with them because she had to go and eat out in a fancy restaurant by the sea in order to celebrate Wendy's birthday. They both had a great fun at the party that ended up on the beach of course, with plenty of fresh drinks, funny and nice people. Wouldn't you have liked to be with them ? Yes, I would ! Betty got back home at about 4 o'clock in the morning, without making noise, and without seeing that a man was waiting in a car, parked along the pavement. The man was asleep and didn't hear Betty open the door of the flat. Who could that man be ? At 8 o'clock he knocked at Betty's door who said while seeing him « Hey ! What are you doing here Bobby ? ».

Thank you!
Bye

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de shinygirl, postée le 10-11-2006 à 12:20:42 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile 83!
Proposition de traduction :
The Betty's friends came to pick her up but she didn't go with them because she has dinner in a chic restaurant in the border of the sea for Wendy's birthday. They both had an excellent evening which is ending in the beach, of course full of fresh drinks, with funny and agreeable people. Do you not like to be with them? me yes !
Betty came home around four o'clock in the morning, without making noise, and wothout knowing that a man was waiting for her in the car, parked along the sidewalk. The man has slept and didn't hear Betty opening the door of the appartment. Who could be this man? At 8 o'clock, he knocked at Betty's door who said while seeing him : "Oh, what are you doing here Bobby ?"

Thank you so much!

-------------------
Modifié par shinygirl le 10-11-2006 14:54

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de bridg, postée le 10-11-2006 à 13:53:30 (S | E)

Here's my try

Betty's buddies came to pick her up but she didn't go with them because she scheduled to eat out in a seaside fancy restaurant for Wendy's birthday party. They both enjoyed their evening that ended up on the beach, of course with plenty of fresh drinks, funny and kind persons. Wouldn't you have liked to be with them? I would! Betty went back home noiselessly at about 4.00 a.m, without seeing that a man was waiting in a car parked along the pavement. The man was sleeping and didn't hear Betty open the door of the flat. Who could this man be? At 8.00 a.m he knocked at Betty's door who said when seeing him, "Oh!!! What are you doing here Bobby?"

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de pape, postée le 10-11-2006 à 16:13:06 (S | E)
Betty's friends have come to take her up but she hasn't gone with them because she had to have diner in a nice restaurant of the seaside so as to celebrate the anniversary of wendy.They have all both spent an excellent afternoon which ended on the beach with full of fresh drinks, kind and sympathic peoples indeed.Didn't you like to be with them? Me i did!Betty came back home at about four o'clock, without making noise, and without seeing that a man was waiting in a car,ranged along the border.The man was sleeping and didn't hear Betty opening the door of the flat.Who could be this man? At eight o'clock he knocked at Betty's door whom seeing him tells:"Oh! What are you doing here Bobby?"

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de iry43, postée le 10-11-2006 à 17:38:38 (S | E)
Betty's friends came to pick her up , but she didn't go with them, because she could dinner in a chic restaurant on the border of the sea for to celebrate Wendy's birthday.
They both had a excellent evening, which is ending on the beach of course,full of fresh drinks with funny and nice people. Wouldn't you have liked to be them? Yes, I would! Betty got back home at around 4 o'clock in the morning, without making noise and without seeing that a man waiting in a car parked along the sidewalk.The man was asleep and didn't hear Betty open the door of the flat.
Who could be this man? At 8 o'clock, he knocked at Betty's door, who said, while seeing him:"Oh! What are you doing here Bobby?"
Thank you

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de felin, postée le 11-11-2006 à 16:50:47 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

Here is my try:

Betty’s friends came to pick her up but she didn’t come along with them because she was to be at dinner in a stylish/smart restaurant by the seaside in order to celebrate Wendy’s birthday. They both had an enjoyable evening that ended up in the beach with plenty of cool drinks, funny and nice people. Wouldn't you have liked to be with them? Yes, I would! She came home at about 4 o’clock in the morning without making a noise and without seeing that a man was waiting in the car, parked along the kerb. The man was sleeping and didn’t hear Betty open the door of the flat. Who could that man be? At 8 o‘clock he knocked at Betty’s door who said when seeing him: oh! What are you doing here Bobby?

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de adamolma4, postée le 11-11-2006 à 17:42:43 (S | E)
Hello lucile83,

Betty's friends called for her but she didn't leave with them because she had planned to eat out in a smart restaurant by the seaside in order to celebrate Wendy's birthday. They spent a nice evening together which ended up on the beach of course with plenty of fresh drinks, funny and friendly people.
Wouldn't you have liked to be with them? I would!
Betty came back at about 4 o'clock in the morning, without making noise and without seeing that a man was waiting in a car parked along the pavement. The man was sleeping and didn't hear Betty open the door of the flat. Who could be this man be?

At eight o'clock, he knocked at Betty's door who said when seeing him : Oh!
Bobby what are you doing here?

-------------------

-------------------
Modifié par adamolma4 le 12-11-2006 17:57

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de coferam, postée le 11-11-2006 à 17:51:32 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile,

Betty sees again Bobby
Betty’s friends came to look for her but she is not leave with them because she had to dinner in a fancy restaurant of seaside so that paint the town red Wendy’s birthday. They both spent an excellent evening which ended on the beach naturally with a lot of cool drinks, funny and nice people. Would not you have liked being with them? Yes, I would ! Betty came back about four o’clock a.m, without making noise, and seeing that a man was waiting in a car, parked along the pavement. The man was sleeping and didn’t hear Betty to open the door of the flat. Who could be this man ?
At eight o’clock am he knocked at the door of Betty who by seeing him says: " oh! that make you here Bobby? "

Merci.
-------------------
Modifié par coferam le 11-11-2006 17:52
-------------------
Modifié par coferam le 11-11-2006 18:00

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de whynot95, postée le 11-11-2006 à 18:50:53 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile.

Betty's friends came to pick her up but she did not go with them because she had to have dinner in a smart restaurant by the seaside in order to celebrate Wendy's birthday. They both had an enjoyable evening that ended up on the beach of course with plenty of fresh drinks, funny and nice people. Wouldn't you have liked to be with them? Yes I would! Betty came home at about 4am, without making noise, and without seeing that a man was waiting in a car, parked along the pavement. The man was sleeping and did not hear Betty open the door of the flat. Who could this man be? At 8h he knocked at Betty's door who, seeing him, said : “Oh! what are you doing here Bobby? ”

Thanks a lot.

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de masselotte, postée le 13-11-2006 à 12:06:13 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

Betty’s friends came to take her along but this one didn’t go with them because she had to dine in a smart restaurant in oceanfront in order to celebrate Wendy’s birthday . Both spent a good evening that ended on the beach of course with a lot of fresh drinks ,some funny nice people. Wouldn’t have you liked to be with them ? Me I would ! Betty came in about 4 A.M , making any noise , she didn’t see the man who waited in his car, parked a long the sidewalk. The man was sleeping didn't hear Betty open the door of the flat. Who could that man be ? At 8 he knocked at betty’s door who seeing him who said : « oh what are you doing here bobby ? »

-------------------merci lucile83
Modifié par masselotte le 13-11-2006 18:04

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de cat3, postée le 13-11-2006 à 16:36:35 (S | E)
Bonsoir,Lucile

Betty's friends came to pick her up,but she didn't go with them,because she could eat out in a smart ristorante,by the seaside ,in order to celebrate Wendy's birthday.They both spent a good evening that ended up on the beach,of course,with plenty of fresh drinks,funny and pleasant people.Wouldn't you have liked to be with them?Yes,I would!
Betty came back home at about 4 o'clock,without making a noise and without seeing that a man was waiting in a car parked along the pavement.The man was sleeping and didn't hear Betty opening the door of the flat.Who could be this man !At 8 o'clock,he knocked at the door of Betty,who said,when seeing him"oh!what are you doing here Bobby?

Merci,Lucile

-------------------
Modifié par cat3 le 13-11-2006 16:38

-------------------
Modifié par cat3 le 13-11-2006 16:40

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de nanette33, postée le 13-11-2006 à 17:38:06 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Betty's friends came to pick her up but she didn't go with them because she had to have dinner in a seaside smart restaurant in order to celebrate Wendy's birthday. They both had an excellent evening which, of course, ended up on the beach with plenty of fresh drinks, funny and nice people. Wouldn't you have liked being with them? I would. Betty came home at about 4 a.m., noiselessly and without seeing that a man was waiting in a car parked beside the pavement. The man was asleep and didn't hear Betty open the door of the flat. Who could be this man? At 8 o'clock, he knocked at Betty's door who said, by seeing him "oh, what are you doing here, Bobby?"

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de nicolyon, postée le 13-11-2006 à 19:18:45 (S | E)
Betty's friends came round to fetch her, but she didn't go with them because she would have diner in a smart restaurant on the seashore, in order to celebrate Wendy's birthday.
They have both enjoyed the evening which ended on the beach of course with plenty of fresh drinks, funny and nice people.
Wouldn't have you liked to be with them ? I would !
Betty went back about 4 am, without making noise and without seeing a man was waiting in a car, parked along the pavement.
The man was sleeping, and he didn't heard Betty opening the flat door.
Who could that man be?
At 8 am he knocked at Betty's door who said when seeing him : " Oh ! what are you doing here Bobby ? "

thank you

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de sandrineg, postée le 13-11-2006 à 20:26:28 (S | E)
Betty's friends went to pick her up but she didn't go with them because she had have a dinner in a chic oceanfront restaurant to celebrate Wendy's birthday. They both spent a great party which ended on the beach of course with a lot of cool drinks, fun and nice people. Would you have liked to be with them ? Me yes ! Betty came back home about 4 o'clock in the morning, without noise, and without seeing that a man was waiting in a car, parked along the pavement. The man was sleeping and didn't hear Betty came into her flat. Who could be this man ? At 8 o'clock, he knocked at the Betty's door who said while seeing him : "Hey ! What are you doing here Bobby ?"

Bye
Sandrine

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de mp27, postée le 14-11-2006 à 01:16:55 (S | E)
Hello lucile83!
Betty's friends came to pick her up but she didn't go with them as she was to have dinner in a posh restaurant by the seaside to celebrate Wendy's birthday. Both of them had a lovely time and the evening ended up on the beach, of course, with plenty of cool drinks in the company of funny and friendly people. Wouldn't you have loved to be with them? I would!
Betty came home at about 4 o'clock in the morning, without making any noise and without seeing a man waiting in a car parked along the pavement. The man was asleep and he didn't hear Betty opening the door to her flat. Who could he possibly be?
At eight o'clock, he knocked at Betty's door. Seeing him she said: What on earth are you doing here, Bobby?
Thanks a lot for this episode!...

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de annie, postée le 14-11-2006 à 14:48:04 (S | E)
Hello,
Betty’s friends came to pick her up but she didn’t go with them because she had to dinner in a great restaurant at the seaside in order to celebrate Wendy’s Birthday. They both spent an excellent evening which finished on the beach of course with plenty of fresh drinks, funny and nice people. Wouldn’t you have liked to be with them , I would !
Betty came back about 4 am, without making noise, and seeing a man waited for her in a car parked along the pavement; The man was sleeping and didn’t hear Betty opening the door of the flat. Who could be this man ? At eight o’clock he knocked at Betty’s door who said, seeing him:” Oh ! What are you doing here Bobby ?
See you soon

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de mamouzel14, postée le 16-11-2006 à 13:45:16 (S | E)
Betty's friends came to pick her up but she didn't go with them because she had to have a dinner in a smart restaurant near the seaside, so as to celebrate Wendy birthday. they have both had an excellent party which ended on the beach of course with plenty cooled drinks, funny and nice people. Wouldn't you have liked to be with them? Of course i would! Betty got back at about four o'clock in the morning, without making noise and without seeing that a man was waited her in his car parked along the sidewalk. This man was aslept and didn't hear Betty openning the flat door. Who could that man be? At eight o'clock he knocked at Betty's door who said while seeing him."Hey! what are you doing here Bobby,"

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de lucile83, postée le 16-11-2006 à 15:05:49 (S | E)
Hello,
et à tous ! très bon travail
Voici ma proposition :

Betty’s friends came to pick her up but she didn’t go with them because she was to dine out in a smart restaurant on the seaside in order to celebrate Wendy’s birthday. Both of them spent a gorgeous evening which ended up on the beach with a lot of cool drinks, funny and nice people. Wouldn’t you have enjoyed being with them? I would ! Betty came back home around 4.00 in the morning, without making a noise and noticing a man was waiting in a car parked along the pavement. The man was sleeping and didn’t hear Betty open the door of the flat. Who could that man be ? At 8.00 he knocked at Betty’s door who said when she saw him : “ Oh ! what are you doing here Bobby?”

See you soon

Réponse: Betty revoit Bobby/ traduction de rmx94, postée le 16-11-2006 à 19:21:58 (S | E)

lucile
I hope that's a good translation

Betty's friend came and pick her up but unfortunately she couldn't go with them
because she should have dinner in a great restaurant beside the sea in way to celebrate wendy's birthday.They spent a nice party which ended on the beach,with plenty of bottles ,of course,some funny people and really too kind.
Wouldn't you have liked to be with them? I'd have!Betty got back at home at about four o'clock in morning, without make noise,and she didn't see that a man was waiting in a car,parked along the sidewalk.The man was sleeping and didn't hear that Betty opened her apartment's door.Who was this man? At 8h,he knocked on the Betty's door who looking him said:Oh! what the hell are you doing here,bobby?

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux