Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Idioms 2
Message de felin posté le 29-11-2006 à 19:07:42 (S | E | F | I)

Bonsoir tout le monde

Correction mercredi 6 decembre 2006

Fill in one of the following words in each space to complete the idioms:
brighten up / gloomy/ warmed up/ under the weather/ hazy/ get the picture/ frosty/ stormed/ point/ clear up/

1.How was the office party? A bit slow at first, but it soon ............ when the boss left!
2.Joanna seemed a bit depressed this morning. Oh, she'll soon ............when I tell her she's being sent to Spain!
3.I think he drank too much last night at dinner. He’s feeling a bit .......... this morning.
4.He ...................into the room and shouted at his wife!
5.Oh, so you didn’t know that Terry got the job because his dad knows the director. Ah! Now I ...............
6.Why do you want me to complain? I can’t see the .............
7.Not you again! What do you want? I want to ..........the misunderstanding we had earlier.
8.Have you replied to that letter from the bank? Not yet. Can you help me? I'm a bit ......... about what to do, actually.
9 What's the matter? Cheer up! You look a bit ......... .
10.The car broke down on the way to my husband's parents. We were two hours late for Sunday lunch. You can imagine we got a rather ........... reception.

Réponse: Idioms 2 de hotmustard, postée le 29-11-2006 à 19:34:53 (S | E)
1.How was the office party? A bit slow at first, but it soon warmed up when the boss left!
2.Joanna seemed a bit depressed this morning. Oh, she'll soon brighten up when I tell her she's being sent to Spain!
3.I think he drank too much last night at dinner. He’s feeling a bit under the weather this morning.
4.He stormed into the room and shouted at his wife!
5.Oh, so you didn’t know that Terry got the job because his dad knows the director. Ah! Now I get the picture
6.Why do you want me to complain? I can’t see the point
7.Not you again! What do you want? I want to clear up the misunderstanding we had earlier.
8.Have you replied to that letter from the bank? Not yet. Can you help me? I'm a bit hazy about what to do, actually.
9 What's the matter? Cheer up! You look a bit gloomy
10.The car broke down on the way to my husband's parents. We were two hours late for Sunday lunch. You can imagine we got a rather frosty reception.

Réponse: Idioms 2 de cricrij37, postée le 29-11-2006 à 20:35:17 (S | E)
Hello Felin!

1.How was the office party? A bit slow at first, but it soon warmed up when the boss left!
2.Joanna seemed a bit depressed this morning. Oh, she'll soon brighten up when I tell her she's being sent to Spain!
3.I think he drank too much last night at dinner. He’s feeling a bit under the weather this morning.
5.Oh, so you didn’t know that Terry got the job because his dad knows the director. Ah! Now I get the picture .
6.Why do you want me to complain? I can’t see the point .
7.Not you again! What do you want? I want to clear up the misunderstanding we had earlier.
8.Have you replied to that letter from the bank? Not yet. Can you help me? I'm a bit hazy about what to do, actually.
9 What's the matter? Cheer up! You look a bit gloomy .
10.The car broke down on the way to my husband's parents. We were two hours late for Sunday lunch. You can imagine we got a rather frosty reception.

Thanks!

Réponse: Idioms 2 de tantann, postée le 29-11-2006 à 21:52:37 (S | E)
3.I think he drank too much last night at dinner. He’s feeling a bit gloomy this morning.
5.Oh, so you didn’t know that Terry got the job because his dad knows the director. Ah! Now get to the picture.
6.Why do you want me to complain? I can’t see the point.
9 What's the matter? Cheer up! You look a bit under the weather.

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 02-12-2006 22:34

Réponse: Idioms 2 de mp27, postée le 29-11-2006 à 22:53:58 (S | E)
Hello felin!
1.warmed up
2.brighten up
3.under the weather
4.stormed into the room
5.I get the picture
6.I can’t see the point
7.to clear up
8.hazy
9.gloomy
10.a rather frosty reception.

Thank you!

Réponse: Idioms 2 de iry43, postée le 30-11-2006 à 00:40:33 (S | E)
Hello felin,
1.- warmed up
2.- brighten up
3.- under the weather
4.- stormed
5.- get the picture
6.- point
7.- clear up
8.- hazy
9.- gloomy
10.-frosty

Thanks a lot.

Réponse: Idioms 2 de annie, postée le 30-11-2006 à 10:33:11 (S | E)
Hello,
1)warmed up
2) brighten up
3)under the weather
4)stormed
5)I get the picture
6) the point
7)clear up
8) hazy
9) gloomy
10)frosty

Thanks

Réponse: Idioms 2 de cat3, postée le 30-11-2006 à 15:11:11 (S | E)
Bonjour Felin

1 warmed up
2 brighten up
3 hazy ??
4 stormed
5 I get the picture
6 point
7 clear up
8 hazy
9 gloomy
10 frosty

Merci Felin

Réponse: Idioms 2 de felin, postée le 02-12-2006 à 22:49:08 (S | E)
Bonsoir tout le monde

Excusez moi je vous donne aujourd'hui la correction parce que je dois m'absenter car j'ai un empechement ......

Voici la correction:

5.Oh, so you didn’t know that Terry got the job because his dad knows the director. Ah! Now I get the picture.
6.Why do you want me to complain? I can’t see the point.

Hello cat==> I'm a bit hazy about what to do=> J’hésite sur ce que je vais faire .. (n'avoir qu'une vague idee de quelque chose)

Merci a tous pour votre participation.

See you soon.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux