Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Page 1 / 2 - Pour voir les réponses suivantes, cliquez ici: Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | Fin | Bas
Betty en vacances/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 29-01-2007 à 17:43:57 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
Enfin des nouvelles
Correction par mp

See you

Enfin je viens d’avoir des nouvelles qui sont excellentes. Betty est en vacances , pour changer , et m’a dit qu’elle se trouvait à Punta Cana et séjournait dans un hôtel splendide près d’une plage de sable blanc. Elle m’a demandé si je savais où se trouvait Bobby . Mais je n’en ai pas la moindre idée. Elle ne m’a même pas dit où était cette ville, dans quel pays c’était, simplement que c’était l’été et que la mer était merveilleuse. Quand vous aurez trouvé cette ville quelque part dans le monde, vous serez gentils de me le dire car j’aime bien localiser mes amis où qu’ils soient. Je sais que Bobby s’apprête à partir car un de ses amis a pris le même avion que Betty de Melbourne à Singapour et il sait où elle est. J’ai bien peur qu’il se venge !

-------------------
Modifié par vero7000 le 30-01-2007 16:32
Merci

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de vero7000, postée le 29-01-2007 à 20:00:59 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile!Je sais où elle est...Punta Cana est en République Dominicaine, face à Porto-Rico. Elle possède plus de 50 km de plages de sable blanc frangées de cocotiers.

At last, I have just received news which are excellent. Betty is on holiday and she told me that she was in Punta Cana and stayed in a wonderful hotel near a splendid white beach. She asked for me if I knew where Bobby WAS. But I had no idea.She didn't say where that town IS , which country IT IS. She said only it's summer and the sea is wonderful.When you find that town somewhere in the world, you would be kind to tell me because I like to locate my friends wherever they are .I know that Bobby was about to go out because his friend took the same flight AS Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I'm afraid that his revenge will be hard

-------------------
Modifié par vero7000 le 30-01-2007 08:11
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-01-2007 08:58
Mise en page.Bravo pour Punta cana !

-------------------
Modifié par vero7000 le 30-01-2007 18:34

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de magstmarc, postée le 29-01-2007 à 22:57:35 (S | E)
news from Betty

At last, I've just received news, which are excellent. Betty is on holiday, for a change , and told me she was in Punta Cana and she was staying in a magnificent hotel near a white sand beach. She asked me whether I knew where Bobby was. But I haven't the slightest clue. She didn't even tell me where this town was, in which country it was, just that it was summertime and that the sea was marvelous. When you have found this town somewhere in the world, please be so kind as to tell me, for I like to locate my friends wherever they are. I know Bobby's about to leave because one of his friends took the same plane from Melbourne to Singapore than Betty and he knows where she is. I'm afraid he should revenge !

Lucile
Good luck Bobby lol

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de solmaz, postée le 30-01-2007 à 02:57:08 (S | E)
Hello tout le monde, j'espère que vous êtes correct là

I eventually had great news. Betty is on vacation as usual, and told me she was in Punta Cana where she's stayed in a splendid hotel nearby a white sand beach. She asked me if I knew where Bobby was, but I have no clue. She didn't even tell me where that city was or in which country it was. She only mentioned that it was the summer and the sea was amazing. When you've found out where that city is somewhere on earth, you'll be nice to tell me because I like to locate wherever my friends are! I know that Bobby is about to leave because one of his friends took the same flight as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I'm afraid he gets his revenge!

Nice story
Merci.

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de ivymay, postée le 30-01-2007 à 12:27:25 (S | E)
Eventually I have just received some news from Betty which are excellent. Betty is on holiday for a change and she told me she was in Punta Cana where she was staying in a gorgeous hotel near a white sand beach. She asked me if I knew where Booby was. But, I have no idea. She didn't even tell me where was this city, in which country it was, only that it was summer and that the sea was wonderful. Once you find this city somewhere in the world, please kindly tell me because I like to locate my friends wherever they are.
I know Bobby is about to leave because one of his friend took the same flight as Betty from Melbourne to Singapour et he knows where she is. I am afraid he will get his revenge.

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de lakata, postée le 30-01-2007 à 12:39:25 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile.

At last, I've just had some news which is excellent. Betty is on holiday, for a change, and told me she was in Punta Cana and was staying in a gorgeous hotel near a white sandy beach. She asked me whether I knew where Bobby was. But I haven't a clue. She didn't even tell me where this town was located, in which country, just that it was summertime and that the sea was wonderful. When you have found this town somewhere in the world, please, be kind enough to let me know, because I like to set my friends wherever they are. I know that Bobby is to leave since a friend of his took the same flight as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. He could take his revenge, I'm afraid !

Rififi en perspective...
Thank you.

-------------------
Modifié par lakata le 30-01-2007 16:41

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de cat3, postée le 30-01-2007 à 16:51:18 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile

I have just received excellent news.Betty is on holidays,for a change,and she said to me that she was in Punto Cana,and lived in a spendid hotel near a white sand beach She asked me if I knew where Bobby was;but I have no idea.
She didn't even tell me,where this town it was,in which country it was,simply that it was summer ,and that the sea was marvelous When you have found this town somewhere in the world ,you would be nice to tell me,because I like to locate my friends,where they are .I know that Bobby is preparing to leave,because one of his friends took the same plane from Melbourne to Singapore,and he knows where she is .I'm afraid that he takes revenge

Certainement beaucoup d'erreurs

Merci Lucile

-------------------
Modifié par cat3 le 30-01-2007 16:52

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de vivianne, postée le 30-01-2007 à 22:02:40 (S | E)
Hello Lucile!

At last, I have just had about Betty's health that is excellent. Betty is on holidays, to change, she told me she was at Punta Cana and she stayed in a splendid hotel near to white sand's beach. She asked me if I knew where Bobby was. But I haven't the least idea of it. So she didn't tell me where this town was, in which country, but only it was summer and the sea was wonderful.
When you find this town somewhere in world, you are kind to tell me because I like locate my friends anywhere. I know that Bobby is going to leave because one of his friends took the same plane as Betty from Melbourne to Singapour and he knows where she was. I am frightened he gets one's revenge !

See you

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de fenics, postée le 30-01-2007 à 22:18:23 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Here is my translation:

Finally, I have just got some news that are excellent. Betty is on holiday, as usual, and told me she was in Punta Cana and stayed in a splendid hotel near a white sand beach. She asked me if I knew where Bobby was but I have none idea. By the way, she didn't tell me where this town was situated, which country it was, but only it was the summer there and the sea was marvellous. When you have found this town somewhere in the world, you will be kind to saying it to me because I like localizating my friends wherever they are. I know that Bobby is about to leave because one of his friends took the same flight from Melbourne to Singapore than Betty and he knows where she is. I fear that he gets his revenge.

Thanks a lot Lucile.

See you.

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de sandrineg, postée le 31-01-2007 à 09:03:26 (S | E)
Eventually I just have news that they're excellent. Betty is on vacation (holiday), for a change and told me she was in Punta Cana and was staying in a magnific hotel near a white sandy beach. She asked me if I knew where was Bobby. But I don't have any idea. She didn't even say me where was this town, in which country, just that it was summertime and that the sea was splendid. When you find this town somewhere in the world, please let me know because I enjoy locating my friends wherever they are. I know Bobby is ready to go because one of his friends took the same flight from Melbourne to Singapour as Betty and he knows where she is. I'm scared he bites back !

So long

Sandrine

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de maya13, postée le 31-01-2007 à 11:55:21 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

At last, I got some news and it is excellent. Betty is on holidays, for a change, and told me she was in Punta Cana and was staying in a great hotel near a white sandy beach. She asked me if I knew where Bobby was. But I have not the slightest idea. She didn't even tell me where that place was, in which country, she only said it was summertime and that the sea was wonderful.If you find this place, please let me know because I like to know where my friends are staying wherever it is. I know that Bobby is about to leave because one of his friends flew on the same plane as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is staying. I'm very much afraid that his revenge will be terrible !

le suspense aussi est terrible..

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de coferam, postée le 31-01-2007 à 14:31:00 (S | E)

Hello lucile83,

I have just received news which are excellent, at last. Betty is on holiday, for a change, and told me that she was in Punta Cana and stayed in a splendid hotel near a white sand beach. She asked me whether I knew where Bobby was. But I haven’t least idea. She didn’t even tell me where this town was, in which country it was, only that it was summer and the sea was marvellous. When you have found this city somewhere in the world, you will be kind to say it to me because I like locate my friends wherever they are. I know Bobby is about to leave because one of his friends took the same plane as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he know where she is. I am afraid he takes revenge !

Thank you for this story without end…or almost.

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de rauzzye, postée le 31-01-2007 à 19:45:45 (S | E)
Hello. At last I have just got some excellent news.Betty is on holidays in order to have some change.She told me that she was in Punta Cana and was staying in a splendid hotel near by a white sandy beach.She asked me if I knew where Bobby was.But I have no idea about it.She didn't tell me neither where that town was nor the country where it was located,she just told me that it was summer season and the sea was wonderful.When you find that town somewhere in the world,be kind for telling me,because I like knowing where my friends are located no matter where.I know that Bobby is on the verge to go,because one of his friends took the same plane with Betty from Melbourne to Singapor and he knows where she is.I am afraid of the fact he could take a revenge.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-02-2007 14:22
La correction doit ressembler à un arbre de Noël avec tous ces "i" que je ne supporte pas

-------------------
Modifié par rauzzye le 06-02-2007 01:56

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de fik, postée le 01-02-2007 à 13:37:23 (S | E)
Finally, I have recently received excellent news. As usually, Betty is on Holiday and told me she was in Punta Cana where she stayed on marvelous hostel near white beach.
She asked where was Bobby, but I don’t know.
She didn’t tell me neither wher is the city and the country, it was only the summer and the sea was fun.
When you located the city, please give me the answer. I’d like to know where my friends are.
Bobby is going to leave, because one of his friend took the same plane as Betty from Melbourn to Singapor and he knows where she is. I am afraid, he takes revenge

Thanks

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de annie, postée le 01-02-2007 à 15:32:46 (S | E)
Hello Lucille,
At last ,I just had some news which is excellent. Betty is on holidays, to change, and said to me she was in Punta Cana and stayed in a splendid hotel near a white sand beach. She asked me whether I knew where Bobby was . But I haven’t the least idea of it .She didn’t say to me where this town is located, in which country it is, only it is the summer and the sea is marvellous. When you have found this town somewhere in the world, you will be kind to tell me about it because I like locating my friends no matter where they stay. I know Bobby is about to leave because one of his friends took the same plane as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is being. I’m afraid he takes revenge on her !

Thanks a lot

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de traviskidd, postée le 01-02-2007 à 17:28:35 (S | E)
Finally I've just gotten some news which is excellent. Betty is on vacation, for a change , and told me she was now in Punta Cana and staying in a splendid hotel near a white-sand beach. She asked me if I knew where Bobby was. But I don't have the slightest idea. She didn't even tell me where this city was, in which country it was, just that it was summer and the sea was marvelous. When you've found where in the world this city is, it will be nice if you tell me 'cause I like to locate my friends wherever they are. I know that Bobby's getting ready to leave 'cause one of his friends took the same plane as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I do fear he's planning revenge!

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de aimen7, postée le 01-02-2007 à 18:34:31 (S | E)
Hello lucile
At last, I’ve just had news which are is excellent. Betty is on holiday, for a change, and told me that she was in Punta Cana and staying at a splendid hotel near a white sand beach. She asked me if I knew where Bobby was. But I haven’t the slightest idea. She didn’t even tell me where that town was situated, in what country, she only said it was summer and that the sea was beautiful. When you have located this town somewhere in the world, you'll be kind to tell me because I like to know where my friends are wherever they are. I know that Bobby is about to leave because one of his friends has caught the same plane as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I’m afraid he’s going to revenge!

She's going to have troubles

Merci lucile.

-------------------
Modifié par aimen7 le 02-02-2007 17:33

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de bridg, postée le 01-02-2007 à 19:54:36 (S | E)
Lucile
At last I've just got some excellent news. Betty is on holiday, just for a change, and told me she was in Punta Cana and was staying in a splendid hotel nearby a white sand beach. She asked me whether I knew where Bobby was but I haven't got a clue. She even didn't tell me where that city is, in which country it is, just that it is summer time and the sea is marvellous. When you find this city anywhere in the world, it would be kind of you to tell me, because I like to locate my friends wherever they are. I know Bobby's getting ready to leave because one of his buddies took the same flight as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I am worried in case he should get his own back on at her!

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-02-2007 10:39

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de masselotte, postée le 02-02-2007 à 09:26:03 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

At last I have got some news from Betty that were excellent. Betty has taken some holidays to change , and she told me that she was in Punta Cana and she stayed in a magnificent hotel near of the white sand beach . She asked me if I knew where Bobby was . But I have not any idea . She didn’t know which area this town was , only it was the summer and the sea was marvelous. If you find this town somewhere in the world , you will be sweet to say me where this town is , because I like to locate my friends anywhere they are . I know that Bobby is ready to leave because one of his friends took the same Betty flight from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where Betty is . I fear he might avenge himself on Betty.

------------------- merci lucile83
Modifié par masselotte le 03-02-2007 08:00

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de alice, postée le 02-02-2007 à 11:15:36 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile et ,

At last I have just had news which are excellent. Betty is on holiday, to change and she told me she was in Punta Cana and stayed in a splendid hotel near a white sandy beach. She asked me if I knew where was Bobby. But I haven't the slightest idea about that. She hasn't even said to me where was this town, in which country it was. She only told me it was summer and the sea was marvellous. When you will have found this town somewhere in the world you will be kind to tell me about that because I like localising my friends wherever they are. I know that Bobby is get ready to go because one of his friends talked the same plane that he did from Melbourne to Singapour and he knows where she is. I'm very afraid he won't get one's revenge.

J'espère être en progrès, si les miracles existent.

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de tedmosby, postée le 02-02-2007 à 12:29:35 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,

Here is my tryout.

I have just got some excellent news at last. Betty is on vacation for a change and she told me that she was in Punta Cana and that she was staying in a great hotel close to a white sand beach. She asked if I knew where Bobby was, but I didn’t have a clue. She didn’t even told me where this city was or in which country, she just told me that it was summer and that the sea was amazing. When you have found that city somewhere in the world you will be nice to tell me as I like to locate my friends wherever they are. I know that Bobby is about to leave because a friend of his took the same plane as Betty did from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I am afraid he will pay her back!

Thank you, take care.

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de nanette33, postée le 02-02-2007 à 18:57:29 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

A drama gets ready!

Finally, I have just received news which are excellent. Betty is on holiday, for a change, and told me she was in Punta Cana and was staying in a spendid hotel near a white sandy beach. She asked me if I knew where Bobby was. But I don't have the least idea. She didn't even tell me where this city was, in which country, just it was sumer and that the sea was marvelous. When you'll have found this city somewhere in the world, you'll be kind to tell me for I like to locate my friends wherever they may be. I know that Bobby is on the point of leaving because one of his friends took the same plane as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I'm afraid he takes revenge !

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de nick27, postée le 03-02-2007 à 13:28:41 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

Finally I've gotten news from Betty which is excellent ! She's on vacation, as usual, and she told me she was in Punta Cana and was staying in a splendid hotel near a white-sand beach but she didn't even tell me where this city is located, in which country it is, she just told me it was summer and the sea was wonderful. When you find out where this city is it'll be nice of you to let me know it because I like to know where my friends go away on vacation.
She asked me if I knew where Bobby was but I had no clue about this. I just know Bobby's about to leave because one of his friends took the same flight as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I'm afraid he takes revenge on her.

Thanks you very much !

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de africano, postée le 03-02-2007 à 15:03:23 (S | E)
Finally I have just had news which is excellent. Betty is on holiday, to change, and said to me that it was in Punta Cana and remained in a splendid hotel close to a white sand beach. It asked to me whether I knew where Bobby was. But I do not have the least idea of it. It did not even say me where was this city, in which country it was, simply that it was the summer and that the sea was marvellous. When you find this city some share in the world, you will be nice of me the statement because I like to locate my friends where that they are. I know that Bobby is on the point of leaving because one of his/her friends took the same plane as Betty de Melbourne in Singapore and it knows where it is. I am well afraid which it is avenged!

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 04-02-2007 à 13:50:28 (S | E)
Hello,
à tous !
Voici ma proposition :

At last I have just had some news which is excellent. Betty is on holidays, for a change, and told me she was in Punta Cana, staying in a marvellous hotel near a white-sand beach. She asked me whether I knew where Bobby was. But I haven’t the slightest idea about it. She didn’t even tell me where that city was located, in which country it was, just that it was summer time and the sea was gorgeous. When you have found that city somewhere in the world you will be kind to tell me as I like to locate my friends wherever they are. I know Bobby is to leave for one of his friends took the same plane as Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I am afraid he is planning his revenge !

See you soon

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de mariaa, postée le 18-02-2007 à 19:40:08 (S | E)
At last, I have just received news which are excellent. Betty is on holidays, for a change and she told me she was in Punta Cana and staying in a splendid hotel near a beach of white sand. She asked me if I knew where was Bobby. But It didn't have a clue. She didn't even tell me where was that town neither in which country it was, only that it was summer and the sea was fabulous. When you will have found this town somewhere in the world, would you be king enough to tell me because I like to locate my friends wherever they are. I know that Bobby is getting ready to leave because one of his friends took the same plane as Betty from Melbourne to Singapour and he knows where she is. I am afraid he will revenge himself.

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de sabrina84, postée le 15-03-2007 à 18:32:59 (S | E)

voici ma reponse:

finally I have just had news which is excellent. Betty is on holiday, to change, and said to me that it was in Punta Cana and remained in a splendid hotel close to a white sand beach. It asked to me whether I knew where Bobby was. But I do not have the least idea of it. It did not even say me where was this city, in which country it was, simply that it was the summer and that the sea was marvellous. When you find this city some share in the world, you will be nice of me the statement because I like to locate my friends where that they are. I know that Bobby is on the point of leaving because one of his/her friends took the same plane as Betty de Melbourne in Singapore and it knows where it is. I am well afraid which it is avenged!

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de strob95, postée le 05-04-2007 à 00:03:38 (S | E)

Hello!!

At last, I have just received great news.
Betty is on holiday, as usual,she said to me that she has been in Punta Cana and has lived in a beautiful hotel next to a white sand beach .She asked me if i knew where Bobby was.But I had none idea of the answer.She didn't even tell me where this town was located,without noticing which country,she only mentionned that it was summertime and the sea was marvelous.If you find this town in a map,it will be nice to notice me, indeed i like locate my friends wherever they are.
I know that Bobby is going to go because a friend of him took the same flight than betty from Melbourne to Singapour than Betty and he knows where she is.I'm afraid that he gets his revenge.

thanks

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de silsilay, postée le 05-04-2007 à 17:17:24 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,

Here my translation :

News from Betty

At last, I have just received news that was excellent. Betty is on holiday, to change, and she told me that she was in Punta Cana and she stayed in a splendid hotel near to a white sand beach.She asked me if I knew where Bobby was. But I didn't have any idea. She didn't tell me where was this town, in what country it was, she told me only it was summer and that the sea was wonderful.
When you have found this town in some place in the world, you would be nice telling me because I like much to locate my friends wherever they were. I know that Bobby was going to go because one of his friends took the same place that Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is. I am very afraid that he takes his revenge!

Bye and thank you for this translation.

Réponse: Betty en vacances/Traduction de iry43, postée le 17-04-2007 à 22:23:21 (S | E)
Hello lucile83,

At last Betty's news.

At last, I've just had some news which are excellent, Betty is on holiday for changing and told me she was in Punta Cana and was staying in a splendid hotel near a white sand beach.
She asked me whether I knew where Bobby was, but I haven't the slightest idea about it.
She didn't even tell me where that city was located i which country it was, just that it was summertime and the sea was wonderful.
When you will have found that city somewhere in the world.You will be kind to tell me because I like to locate my friends wherever they are. I know Bobby is getting ready to leave because one of his friends took the same flight that Betty from Melbourne to Singapore and he knows where she is.
I'm afraid that he gets one's revenge.

Thanks a lot, lucile

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET
Page 1 / 2 - Pour voir les réponses suivantes, cliquez ici: Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | Fin | Bas

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux