Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Will or be going to
Message de grabuge posté le 28-01-2005 à 17:40:11 (S | E | F | I)

Un petit exercice de mise en forme :

Complétez les phrases suivantes avec will (+ forme en ing si nécessaire) ou avec be going to) conjuguant le verbe donné :

1/ Look at those clouds; it (to rain). It (to rain) when we arrive at the station.
2/ I (to stay) in London for a few days, John (to join) me if he isn't too busy
3/ I (to spend) this afternoon at the library. Hurry up, I (to give) you a lift
4/ I'm afraid Ken (not to play) in the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5/ Ken (not to play) with me because I said he was a snob.
6/ Believe me, he (to do) what I tell him
7/ "I (to buy) a new house" - "We (to buy) one we can afford it

A vous...

-------------------
Modifié par grabuge le 28-01-2005 17:50

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de fabio13600, postée le 28-01-2005 à 18:19:42 (S | E)
je me lance:

1/ Look at those clouds; it's going to rain(il va pleuvoir conviction). It will be raining (il sera en train de pleuvoir)when we arrive at the station.

2/ I'm going to stay (je vais rester ,j'ai penser au pour et au contre,intention) in London for a few days, John will join (prediction si il n'est pas trop occupé il viendra) me if he isn't too busy

3/ I'm going to spend(je vais passer intention) this afternoon at the library. Hurry up, I will(je te donnerai,mais la je sais pas trop) give you a lift
4/ I'm afraid Ken won't be playing(decision) in the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5/ Ken is not going to play(conviction, il est convaincu que...) with me because I said he was a snob.
6/ Believe me, he going to do what I tell him
conviction "je suis sur qu'il va faire ...)
7/ "I am going to buy(intention) a new house" - "We will buy (prédiction) one we can afford it

-------------------
Edité par fabio13600 le 2005-01-29 22:29:53

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 31-01-2005 18:13

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 01-02-2005 17:36

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de gewurz, postée le 28-01-2005 à 18:21:27 (S | E)
1/ Look at those clouds; it is going to rain. It will be raining when we arrive at the station.
2/ I'm going to stay in London for a few days, John will join me if he isn't too busy
3/ I'm going to spend this afternoon at the library. Hurry up, I'll give you a lift.
4/ I'm afraid Ken won't play be playing in the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5/ Ken isn't going won't play with me because I said he was a snob.
6/ Believe me, he's going todo / he'll do what I tell him.
7/ "I'm going to buy a new house" - "We'll buy one we can afford it.

x Grabuge.

-------------------
Edité par gewurz le 2005-01-28 21:22:53

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de larenaudiere, postée le 29-01-2005 à 05:02:50 (S | E)
1/ Look at those clouds; it is going to rain. It will be raining when we arrive at the station.
2/ I am going to stay in London for a few days, John will be join me if he isn't too busy
3/ I am going to spend this afternoon at the library. Hurry up, I will give) you a lift
4/ I'm afraid Ken will not be playing the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5/ Ken will not play with me because I said he was a snob.
6/ Believe me, he will do what I tell him
7/ "I am going to buy a new house" - "We will buy one we can afford it
Grabuge.

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de lorrie, postée le 29-01-2005 à 13:44:56 (S | E)
1) Look at those clouds; it is going to rain. It will raining when we arrive at the station.
2) I will be staying in London for a few days, John will join me if he isn't too busy.
3) I am going to spend this aftenoon at the library. Hurry up, I will give you a lift.
4) I'm afraid Ken is not playing in the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5) Ken won't play with me because I said he was a snob.
6) Believe me, he will going to do what I tell him
7) I am going to buy a new house "-"We will buy one when we can afford it

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de lyne, postée le 29-01-2005 à 16:08:42 (S | E)
Bonjour grabuge et merci.
Voici ma version :
1/ Look at those clouds; it is going to rain.It will rain when we arrive at the station.
2/ I am going to stay in London for a few days, John will join me if he isn't too busy
3/ I am spending this afternoon at the library. Hurry up, I give you a lift
4/ I'm afraid Ken is not going to play in the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5/ Ken is not going to play with me because I said he was a snob.
7/ "I am about to buy a new house" - "We will buy one we can afford it

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de grabuge, postée le 29-01-2005 à 18:21:44 (S | E)
Hello,

Vous êtes des .
Il faudrait que vous revoyez certaines de vos réponses
Larenaudière : phrase 2
Lorrie : 1.2.4
Krupy : 5.7
Gewurz :
Lyne, je t'avais oubliée : 4.5

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 2005-01-29 19:28:18

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de samia51, postée le 29-01-2005 à 19:13:15 (S | E)
Bonsoir Grabuge,
Merci pour cet exercice :

1 - Loot at those clouds, it is going to rain. It will raining, when we arrive at the station.
2 - I am going to stay in London for a few days, John will join me if he isn'to too busy.
3 - I am going to spend this afternoon at the library. Hurry up I will give you a lift.
4 - I'm afraid Ken (won't playing)won't be playing in the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5 - Ken (is not playing) won't play with me because I said he was a snob.
6 - Believe me, he will doing what I tell him.
7 - (I will buy a new house" - "We are going to buy one we can afford it). I am going to buy a new house. We'll buy one we can afford it.

Merci.

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 29-01-2005 19:32

-------------------
Edité par samia51 le 2005-01-29 20:11:39

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de felin, postée le 29-01-2005 à 23:00:52 (S | E)
BONSOIR

1/ Look at those clouds; it is going to rain. It will rain when we arrive at the station.
2/ I am going to stay in London for a few days, John will join me if he isn't too busy
3/ I am going to spend this afternoon at the library. Hurry up, I wil give you a lift
4/ I'm afraid Ken won't play in the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5/ Ken is not going to play with me because I said he was a snob.
7/ "I am going to buy a new house" - "We will buy one we can afford it

POUR LES EXERCICES.

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de solene22, postée le 30-01-2005 à 00:52:34 (S | E)
1/ Look at those clouds; it's going to rain. It will be raining when we arrive at the station.
2/ I 'm going to stay in London for a few days, John will join me if he isn't too busy
3/ I will be spending this afternoon at the library. Hurry up, I 'm going to give you a lift
4/ I'm afraid Ken won't play in the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5/ Ken won't play with me because I said he was a snob.
6/ Believe me, he 's going to do what I tell him
7/ "I 'm going to buy a new house" - "We 'll buy one we can afford it

Réponse: re:Will or be going to de grabuge, postée le 31-01-2005 à 18:17:54 (S | E)
Voici la correction

1/ Look at those clouds; it’s going to rain. it will rain when we arrive at the station.
2/ I’m going to stay in London for a few days, John will join me if he isn't too busy
3/ I’m going to spend this afternoon at the library. Hurry up, I’ll give you a lift
4/ I'm afraid Ken won’t be playing in the match, he has sprained his ankle.
5/ Ken won’t play with me because I said he was a snob.
6/ Believe me, he’ll do what I tell him (ou he’s going to do)
7/ "I’m going to buy a new house" - "We will buy one we can afford it

Si vous désirez des explications, je suis à votre disposition.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux