Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Conversation/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 11-04-2005 à 15:57:10 (S | E | F | I)

Hello ....back again ......
sans dictionnaire bien sûr, mais avec une boîte de pansements pour les pièges

Verrais tu un inconvénient à ce que je prenne ce livre ? non, pas du tout, mais j’aimerais que tu me le rendes d’ici 3 jours car j’en ai besoin pour travailler. Ne t’en fais pas, je te le rendrai dès que je l’aurai lu. Veux tu que je te donne aussi celui-là ? il est aussi intéressant que l’autre mais beaucoup plus facile à lire. J’aimerais pouvoir lire un livre par jour mais je n’ai pas beaucoup de temps. Alors je vais prendre celui-ci si ça ne te fait rien. Je suis impatient de le lire. Pas de problème et amuse toi bien.

See you soooooooonnnnnn

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de bridg, postée le 11-04-2005 à 16:19:39 (S | E)
On remarque les chanceuses qui sont dans la première zone en vacances scolaires , contrairement à ceux qui vont devoir travailler sur ta traduction

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de grabuge, postée le 11-04-2005 à 16:33:52 (S | E)
Super Lucile, si tu es en vacances, nous, nous allons travailler, et ce n'est pas de refus

- Will you see an inconvenienceWould you mind if I get out this book ?
- No. I would like you to give it in by three days because I need it to work.
- Don't worry. I'll return it as soon as I'm reading I have read it.
- Do you want me to give you this one too ? It's as interesting as the other but very easier to read.
- I would like to be able to read a book a day but I hardly have time. Then, I'm going to take this one if that doesn't disturb you. I'm impatient to read it.
- No problem and enjoy yourself..

Sans dico....un peu dur comme règle mais bon, j'ai fait sans.

Et bien, ce n'est pas gagné : Merci pour ta patience

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 11-04-2005 16:52

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de zen34, postée le 11-04-2005 à 16:36:42 (S | E)
Salut Lucile,

Aie aie aie, je sens que je vais recevoir des

Do you mind if I take this book? Not at all, but I expect you to give it back to me by three days because I need it to work with. Don’t worry; I’ll return it to you as soon as I have read it. Do you also want this one? It is as interesting as the other but easier to be read. I would have liked whether I was able to read one book a day but I don’t have a lot of time. So I’ll take this one if you don’t care. I look forward to read it. come on and get fun with it.

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de emy64, postée le 11-04-2005 à 16:43:19 (S | E)
Youpi coach, on ne s'arrête plus !!

-Would you mind if I take this book my taking this book?
-No, not at all, but I would like you to give it back to me within 3 days for I need it to study.
-Don't worry, I will give it back as soon as I've read it. Do you want to take me to give you this one too ? It is as interesting as the other one, but much easier to read.
- I would like to be able to read one book a day but I don't have much time. So I am going to take this one if you don't mind. I can't wait to read it !
- I don't mind, have fun / enjoy it !

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 11-04-2005 17:12
merci , j'en apprends beaucoup avec ces petites traductions !

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 11-04-2005 à 17:09:06 (S | E)
Bonjour et merci Lucile

Would you see an inconvenience whether I take this book? No, not at all, but I'd like you bring me up by three days because I need it for working (or to work?). Don't worry, I give back as soon as I will read it. Do you want I give you this one too? It is as interesting as the other but really easier for read (or to read?). I'd like reading one book a day but I haven't enough time to spare. So I'm going to take this one if..... I'm avide to read it. No problem and enjoy yourself.

Génial la traduction mais pas facile facile surtout sans dictionnaire!

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 11-04-2005 17:11

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de bridg, postée le 11-04-2005 à 17:21:35 (S | E)
Webmaster, il manque un smiley qui se cache les yeux

Would you mind my taking this book? No, no way, but I ‘d like you to return it within 3 days because I need it for my job. Don’t worry; I’ll give it you back as soon as I have read it. Why not that one too? It’s as interesting as the other one but much easier to read. I’d like to read one book a day but I don’t have enough time. Then I‘m going to take this one if you don’t mind. I’m eager to read it. No problem and have fun.

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 11-04-2005 17:26

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 11-04-2005 à 17:36:16 (S | E)
et un petit smiley tout fier pour celles et ceux qui traduisent bien !!!

mais chut....je réponds par pm pour le moment

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de canopee, postée le 11-04-2005 à 17:40:31 (S | E)
Hello

Would you mind if I borrowed you book? No, not at all, but I would like you to give it back to me with three days, as I need it to work. Don't worry, I'll give it back to you as soon as I have read it. Do you want me to lend that one also. It is as interesting as the other one but easier to read. I would like to be able to read a boo a day, but I haven't got enough time. Then, I'll take this one if you don't mind. No problem and enjoy yourself !

See you

Réponse: Conversation/Tradition de floral5, postée le 11-04-2005 à 17:49:03 (S | E)
Hello !
Let me try this exercise.

- Would you mind if I take this book ?
- No, not at all, But I would like you to give it back to me by three days because I need it for work.
- Don't worry, I'll give it back to you as soon as I would had read it. Would you like me to give you that one ?It's as interesting as that one but more easier to read.
- I would like to be able to read one book a day but I haven't got many time.
- Then I'm going to take this one if you don't mind. I'm impatient to read it.
- No problem and enjoy yourself.

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de joy813, postée le 11-04-2005 à 18:00:21 (S | E)
Et c'est parti

Would you mind if I take this book ? Not at all, but I would like you to give it back to me within three days because I need it to work. Don't worry, I'll give it back as soon as I have read it. Would you like this one too? It is as interesting as the other one, but much easier to read. I would like to read one book a day, but I don't have much time. Then, I'll take this one if you don't mind. I'm in a hurry to read it ! ( it sounds so strange ) I'm looking forward to reading it No problem, enjoy yourself.

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 12-04-2005 14:47corrections

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de isa71, postée le 11-04-2005 à 21:57:27 (S | E)
lucile je dois me confesser j'ai utilisé mon dictionnaire car sans je n'en suis pas encore capable il faudrait plus que des pansements mais j'espère un jour y arriver

Would you mind if I take this book?No,not at all,but I would like you give me back the book by three days because I need it to work
Doesn't matter ,I will give it as soon as I have read it
Do you want that I give you also that one?It's as interesting as the other one but much easier to read
I would like read a book by day but I haven't got much time
So I'm going to take that one if you don't mind
I'm looking forward to reading you
No problem and enjoy yourself

isa

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de gorgayles, postée le 11-04-2005 à 22:30:14 (S | E)
Would you see a problem if I take this book?
No, but I would like you to return me it in 3 days because I need it for work.
Don't worry, I will return you it as soon as I finish to read it.
Do you want I give you this one too? It's as interessant as the other but more easier to read.
I would like to read a book by day but I haven't many times. So I will take this one if it's not a problem. I'm impatient to read it.
No sweat and enjoy yourself.

voilà pour moi avec toutes mes excuses de ne pas avoir pu faire la traduction plus tôt
j'espère que ca n'est pas trop catastrophique !!!
super coach

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de rico17, postée le 11-04-2005 à 23:06:25 (S | E)
Hello,

Would you mind if I took this book ? no, not at all, but I would like you give it back within 3 days, because I need it to work.
Don’t worry, I’ll give you back as soon as I've read it. Do you want me to give you also this one?
It is as interesting as the other but much more easier to read. I would like to read one book a day but I haven’t enough time. So I am going to take this one if it doesn’t worried you. I can’t wait to read it.
No problem and enjoy yourself..

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de marit64, postée le 12-04-2005 à 02:12:11 (S | E)
Hi lucille!
I'm trying to do it.

Would you mind if I take this book? No, not at all, but I'd like you to give it back to me by three days because I need it to work. Don't worry, I'll give it back to you as soon as I read it. Do you want me to give you this one too? It's as interesting as the other one but much easier to read. I'd like to be able to read a book a day but I don't have much time. Then I'll take this one if you don't mind. I'm eager to read it. No problem and have fun.

for this exercise. I did my best.

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de felin, postée le 12-04-2005 à 02:21:01 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile

Have you any objection to my taking this book? No, no at all/no a bit, but I would like you to give it to me back by three days because I need it to work. Don’t worry; I will give it back to you as soon as I read it. Do you want me to give you this one too. It’s as interesting as the other one but much easier to read. I would like to be able to read a book per day/a day but I don’t have a lot of time/ I don’t have much time. Then I’m going to take this one if you don’t mind. I can’t wait to read it/ I’m eager to read it. No problem and have fun!

Lucile

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de gewurz, postée le 12-04-2005 à 02:30:01 (S | E)
Would you see a drawback / do you mind if I take this book ? Not at all,
but I'd like you to get it back to me by three days for I need it to work. Don't worry, I'll get it back to you as soon as I've read it.
Do you want me to give you that one too ? It is as interesting as the other one but much easier to read. I wish I could read one book a day but I haven't a lot of time. So I'm going to take this one if you don't mind. I'm eager to read it. No problem, and enjoy yourself.

C'est comme l'équilibriste sur son fil, sans filet !

Merci Lucile.

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de jammy, postée le 12-04-2005 à 02:37:52 (S | E)
Do you mind me taking this book? No, I don’t, but I would like you to give it back to me by 3 days for I need it to study. Don’t worry, I will give it back to you as soon as I read it. Do you want me to give you that one too? It is as interesting as the other but much easier to read.
I wish I could read a book a day but I have not much time. Then I will take this one if you don’t mind. I can’t wait reading it. No problem and enjoy yourself.
Merci lulu

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de jardin62, postée le 12-04-2005 à 07:39:25 (S | E)
bonjour tout le monde!
Les chanceux de la 1ère zone auront tout leur temps, c'est-y juste, ça?
(Je ne parle pas pour moi, nous sommes hors-zone comme chacun sait, le 62 est-il vraiment sur la carte? Parfois quand on regarde la météo on pourrait en douter.)
Petit hors-sujet pour vous donner du courage, lucile est sans pitié: j'en étais encore à me faire soigner!

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de hyppoblue, postée le 12-04-2005 à 10:46:17 (S | E)
hello,

J'avoue j'ai du utiliser le dictionnaire quelques fois, et j'ai bien peur d'être "couverte de pansements" malgré tout...

Would you have any objection my taking this book? No, not at all, but I'd like you to give it back tome by three days because I need it to work. Don't worry, I'll give it back to you as soon as I read it. Do you want me to give you this one too? It is as interesting as the other one but very easier to read. I'd like to read one book a day but I don't have a lot of time. Then I'm going to take this one, if you don't mind. I'm impatient to read it. No problem and have fun.

Merci Lucile

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de jardin62, postée le 12-04-2005 à 13:30:21 (S | E)
Quel monde! On va devoir faire la queue chez lucile pour avoir ce livre, sans être sûr de ne pas devoir prendre celui-là plutôt que celui-ci!
* J'ai décidé d'être très polie...comme ça j'aurais le livre!
- Would you see any objection to my taking this book?
- Not in the least, but I would like to have in back within three days.
- Don't worry. You will have it back as soon as I have read it.
- Would you like that one as well? It's as interesting as this one but much easier to read.
- I'd like to read a book a day but (I'm afraid) I don't have enough time...Then I'll take this one, if you don't mind. I'm looking forward to reading it.
- Certainly. Enjoy yourself / Have a good reading.
beaucoup lucile- 'Are you enjoying your holidays?'

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 12-04-2005 à 13:59:56 (S | E)
Hello,
Plus polie que Jardin relève de la mission impossible
mais comme il y a une faute de frappe dans sa traduction je ne lui donnerai pas le livre, na !
See you soon

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 12-04-2005 à 15:15:12 (S | E)
Hello,
J'arrête de vous faire "mijoter" et vous donne ma proposition;
et à toutes et à tous
Au fait, je vais un peu profiter de mes vacances......

Would you mind my taking this book ? no, not at all, but I would like you to give it back to me within 3 days for I need it in my work. Don’t worry, I ‘ll give you it back as soon as I have read it. Do you want me to give you that one as well? It is as interesting as the other one but much easier to read. I would like to be able to read one book per day but I have not much time. Thus I’m going to take this one if you don’t mind. I am looking forward to reading it. No problem and enjoy yourself.

Réponse: Conversation/Traduction de masselotte, postée le 12-04-2005 à 15:34:14 (S | E)
Bonjour à toutes et à tous
merci lucile83 pour cet excercice

would you see an inconvenience if I take this book? no, not at all,but I would like that you return it in three days because I'll have need of it for working.don't worry,I'll return it to you as soon as I have read it .would you want that I give you also that ?it's as interesting as than other but lot on more easy to read.I would like to be able to read a book a day but I haven't a lot of time.Then I would take this one, if that don't you disturb.I am impatient to read it .No problem and take enjoy yourself.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux