Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

souvenir, souvenir 1/2
Message de jammy posté le 23-05-2005 à 04:34:07 (S | E | F | I)

salut! voilà un autre texte, mais alors là sur ses allures de petit texte inoffensif se cache une mine de pièges ...

Courage et soyez sûrs de vous (avec l'aide du dictionnaire!!!)

J'ai rencontré Roger il y a quelques mois, et il ressemble beaucoup à mon cousin Anatole, qui est parti à l'étranger depuis un an. La semaine dernière, je lui ai même dit:" Tu te souviens du jour où tante Linda a couru après le bus et a pu le rattraper?" Roger m'a regardé et m'a répondu: "tu dois avoir des hallucinations! Je ne comprends pas de quoi tu parles." Quand je lui ai dit qu'il me rappelait Anatole et que je l'avais pris pour mon cousin, nous avons beaucoup ri.

Allez n'oubliez pas de vous relire car on peut faire facilement des fautes d'étouderie(s)
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 23-05-2005 07:55
à qui le dis tu ?

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de bridg, postée le 23-05-2005 à 09:14:19 (S | E)
I met Roger a few months ago and they are both so similar with my cousin Anatole who has gone abroad for one year. Last week I even told him “Do you remember that day when Aunt Linda ran after the bus and manadged to catch it up ?” Roger looked at me and answered: «I think you have hallucinations! I don’t understand your speech.” When I said to him he reminded me of Anatole and I had mistaken him for my cousin, we laughed a lot.

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 23-05-2005 09:21
Un smiley qui transpire ne serait pas de trop

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de lucile83, postée le 23-05-2005 à 09:15:38 (S | E)
Hello,

I met Roger a few months ago, and he looks very much like my cousin Anatole, who has gone abroad for a year. Last week I even told him “ do you remember the day when auntie Linda ran after the bus and was able to catch it ?” Roger looked at me and answered : “ you must have hallucinations ! I don’t understand what you are talking about “ Once I told him he reminded me of Anatole and I had mistaken him for my cousin, we laughed a lot.

see you soon

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de masselotte, postée le 23-05-2005 à 10:05:57 (S | E)
Bonjour à toutes et à tous
merci jammy

I met Roger several months ago,he looks alike a lot with my cousin Anatole,who has left to the abroad for one year.The last week I told him : Did you remember the day when aunt Linda ran after the bus and caught it up ? Roger looked at and answered to me : you must have some hallucinations ! I didn't understand what you spoke about. When I told him that he reminded me of Anatole and I had took him for my cousin,we laughed a lot.

Billions of blue blistering barnacles flyweight

-------------------
Edité par masselotte le 24-05-2005 09:20 jammy

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de tounette, postée le 23-05-2005 à 10:11:30 (S | E)
Bonjour Jammy,

I met Roger a few months ago and he looks very much like my cousin Anatole who has gone abroad for one year. Last week, I ever told him "do you remember the day when aunt Lisa ran after the bus and was able to catch it ?"
Roger looked at me and answered " you must have hallucinations ! I don't understand what you are talking about !"
When I told him he reminded me of Anatole and I took him for my cousin, we laughed a lot.

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de jardin62, postée le 23-05-2005 à 11:04:33 (S | E)
Bonjour jammy.

I met Roger a few months ago, (and) he is very much like my cousin Anatole, who has been abroad for a year. ' Do you remember the day when Aunt Linda was running after the bus and managed to catch it?,' I even told him last week. Roger stared at me and answered: 'You must suffer from hallucinations! I don't know what you are talking about.' Once I had told him he reminded me of Anatole and that I had mistaken him for my cousin, we laughed a lot.
jammy.

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de axis, postée le 23-05-2005 à 11:24:41 (S | E)
Bonjour Jammy

bon je vais tirer les diables par leur queue......

I met Roger a few months ago and he resembles very much to my cousin Anatole, who lived abroad since one year. The last week, I told him “ you remember the day where Aunt Linda runned behind the bus ane he caught it? Roger watched me and he told me :
You have hallucination ! I do not understand that speak about.
“ when I told him that called back Anatole and that I confouned with his cousin, we laughed very much.

Je sens déjà les coups de trident.......
merci pour cet exercice et bonne journée.

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de woodyrun, postée le 23-05-2005 à 12:04:36 (S | E)
Hello !
I met Roger a few months ago, and he looks a lot like my cousin Anatole, who has been abroad for a year. Last week I even told him : "Do you remember the day when Aunt Linda ran after the bus and managed to catch it ?" Roger looked at me and answered me: "You must have hallucinations ! I don't understand what you are talking about" When I told him that he reminded me of Anatole and that I had taken him for my cousin, we laughed a lot.

Jammy

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de catline68, postée le 23-05-2005 à 14:44:29 (S | E)
Hello Jammy......
I met Roger a few months ago, and he looks much like my cousin Anatole who left abroad since one year. Last week I even told him "do you remember the day when aunt Linda was running after the bus and was able to catch it up" ? Roger looked at me and replied; "you must have hallucinations; I don't understand what you are talking about". When I told him that he reminded me Anatole and that I took him for my cousin, we laughed a lot.

have a nice day

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de hyppoblue, postée le 23-05-2005 à 17:58:10 (S | E)
Hello,
I met Roger a few months ago and he looks very much like my cousin Anatole (they are like two peas in a pod ! )who has gone abroad for a year. Last week I ever told him 'do you remember the day when Aunt Linda ran after the bus and managed to catch it up?' Roger stared at me and answered:' You must have hallucinations! I don't understand what you are talking about.' When I told him he reminded me of Anatole and that I had taken him for my cousin, we laughed a lot.
Jammy

-------------------
Edité par hyppoblue le 25-05-2005 08:52 Merci Jammy pour ta correction.

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de grabuge, postée le 23-05-2005 à 18:50:53 (S | E)
Bonjour Jammy,

I met Roger a few months ago and he looks very much like my cousin Anatole who's been abroad for a year. Last week, I even told him : Do you remember the day when aunt Linda run after the bus and managed to catch it ? Roger looked at me and answered : You must have hallucinations ! I don't understand about what you speak. When I told him that he reminded me of Anatole and I had took him for my cousin, we laughed a lot.

Jammy

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 24-05-2005 20:02 - Merci Jammy pour tes explications

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de cat3, postée le 23-05-2005 à 20:48:50 (S | E)
Bonsoir Jammy

I met Roger a few mounths ago,and he is very like my cousin Anatole,Who he left to the foreign countries,for a year.Last week,I even told him:"Do you remember the day when aunt Linda run after the bus,and she could catch it?"Roger looked at me and replied:"you have allucinations,probably I don't understand what are you talking about"
When I told him,he reminbed me of Anatole,I mistook him for my cousin,we laughed a lot

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de jammy, postée le 23-05-2005 à 22:23:49 (S | E)
Et bien c'est du beau boulot tout ça!!! Attention à vos temps grammaticaux!!!
La correction Mercredi au réveil

Pendant ce temps révisez les temps du passé et leurs emplois!

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de isa71, postée le 23-05-2005 à 22:34:20 (S | E)
bonsoir tout le monde

I met Roger a few months ago, and he looks much alike my cousin Anatole, who has gone abroad for one year.The last week,I even told him:"do you remember the day when Aunt Linda ran after the bus and managed to catch it ?"Roger looked at me and answered me:"you must have hallucinations! I don't understand what you speak."when I told him that he reminded me of Anatole and that I had mistaken him for my cousin,we laughed a lot.

isa

-------------------
Edité par isa71 le 24-05-2005 21:38

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de savoir, postée le 24-05-2005 à 00:05:26 (S | E)
Bonsoir à tous Hi Jammy pas facile pour moi l'exo malgré le dico !
I met Roger few months ago and he looks like much to my cousin Anatole who has left outside abroad for one year. Last week, I even told him; Do you remember the day when aunt Linda ran after the bus and managed to ride down.
Roger looked at me and answered .You might have hallucinations.I don't understand of what you are speaking. When I said him that he reminded me Anatole and I took him for my cousin we laughed a lot.
OK Jammy merci pour la correction.

-------------------
Edité par savoir le 25-05-2005 01:11

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de jane, postée le 24-05-2005 à 00:32:31 (S | E)
bonsoir Jammy!
pas facile ce texte!

I met Roger a few months ago and he seems like my cousin Anatole, who has gone abroad since one year. last week, I told him: "do you remember when aunt Linda was running after the bus and managed to catch it up?" Roger looked at me and answered:"You must have hallucinations! I don't understand what you are talking about!" When I told him that he reminded me of Anatole and that I had mistaken him for my cousin, we laughed a lot.

-------------------
Edité par jane le 24-05-2005 01:00

-------------------
Edité par jane le 25-05-2005 08:47

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de kathleen, postée le 25-05-2005 à 00:29:38 (S | E)
Bonsoir Jammy!

Désolée pour cette fois, je n'ai pas eu le temps de le faire.
Donc à la prochaine

quand même pour cet exercice.

Réponse: souvenir, souvenir 1/2 de jammy, postée le 25-05-2005 à 12:46:22 (S | E)
Bon, désolé pour le retard panne technique...

Voici ma proposition...

I met Roger a few months ago, and he looks a lot like my cousin Anatole, who went abroad a year ago. "Do you remenber the day when aunt lynda ran after the bus and managed to catch up with it?" Roger looked at me and answered: "You must be hallucinating. I don't understand what you're talking about". When I told him he reminded me of Anatole and that I had mistaken him for my cousin, we had a good laugh.
à bientôt et méditez sur cette première partie...
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 25-05-2005 12:53

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux