Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs
Message de joy813 posté le 22-06-2005 à 14:14:14 (S | E | F | I)

Coucou tous

Vous aimez les contes de fées je le sais
Je vous propose une petite histoire, à vous de remettre les adverbes et les adjectifs en place, ok ?

Pour rappel

un adjectif qualifie un nom
un adverbe qualifie un verbe

Voici la liste des adjectifs et des adverbes dont vous aurez besoin :
beautiful - green - hot - angry - deep - handsome - unhappy - carefully - happily - quickly - suddenly - immediately - unfortunately - quietly

The Princess and the Frog

Once upon a time, there was a (1) princess who had a golden ball.
She lived in a palace with her father, the King, and her seven sisters. Every day she played with her ball in the garden of the palace.
At the end of the garden there was a (2) , dark lake.
When the weather was (3) , the princess liked playing near the lake.
(4) , one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very (5) and she sat on the grass and started to cry.
(6) , she heard a voice: "Don't cry, princess".
She opened her eyes and saw a large (7) frog. "Oh please help me !" she said, "I can get my ball."
"I'll help you", said the frog, "if I can come and live with you in the palace!"
"Yes, yes, of course. I promise", said the princess.
So the frog jumped into the water and came back with the ball.
The princess laughed and took the ball. She ran (8) back to the palace and forgot all about the frog.
The frog was very (9) . He followed the princess into the palace and told his story to the King.
"A promise is a promise" said the frog.
"Yes", said the King and called his daughter : "a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him (10) .
The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said (11) : "Please, kiss me, princess"
She closed her eyes and kissed him.
(12) , the frog turned into a (13) prince.
Of course, he and the princess fell in love.
One week later, they married and they lived (14) ever after.

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 23-06-2005 14:04
c'est la chaleur, sorry

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de grabuge, postée le 22-06-2005 à 15:04:51 (S | E)
Hello Joy,

J'adore les contes de fées... Youpi ! Je me lance.

(1) beautiful .
(2) deep,
(3) hot ,
(4) unfortunately
(5) unhappy
(6) suddenly
(7) green frog.
(8) quickly
(9) angry.
(10) carefully .
(11) quietly
(12) immediately
(13) handsome
(14) happily

Difficile de choisir entre immediately, quickly...

Au fait, ils eurent combien d'enfants ? Tu nous donnes la suite Joy ?

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de lucile83, postée le 22-06-2005 à 15:41:42 (S | E)
Hello,
que c'est mignon !!

Once upon a time, there was a (1) beautiful princess who had a golden ball.
She lived in a palace with her father, the King, and her seven sisters. Every day she played with her ball in the garden of the palace.
At the end of the garden there was a (2)deep , dark lake.
When the weather was (3)hot , the princess liked playing near the lake.
(4)Unfortunately , one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very (5)unhappy and she sat on the grass and started to cry.
(6)Suddenly , she heard a voice: "Don't cry, princess".
She opened her eyes and saw a large (7)green frog. "Oh please help me !" she said, "I can get my ball."
"I'll help you", said the frog, "if I can come and live with you in the palace!"
The princess laughed and took the ball. She ran (8) quickly back to the palace and forgot all about the frog.
The frog was very (9)angry . He followed the princess into the palace and told his story to the King.
"Yes", said the King and called his daughter : "a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him (10)carefully .
The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said (11)quietly : "Please, kiss me, princess"
(12)Immediately , the frog turned into a (13)handsome prince.
One week later, they married and they lived (14)happily ever after.
see you soon

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de moudounou, postée le 22-06-2005 à 16:23:19 (S | E)
Bonjour, bonjour.

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who had a golden ball.
At the end of the garden there was a deep, dark lake.
When the weather was hot, the princess liked playing near the lake.
Unfortunately, one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very unhappy and she sat on the grass and started to cry.
Suddenly, she heard a voice: "Don't cry, princess".
She opened her eyes and saw a large green frog. "Oh please help me !" she said, "I can get my ball."
The princess laughed and took the ball. She ran quicly back to the palace and forgot all about the frog.
The frog was very angry. He followed the princess into the palace and told his story to the King.
"Yes", said the King and called his daughter : "a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him carefully .
The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said quietly: "Please, kiss me, princess"
Immediately, the frog turned into a handsome prince.
One week later, they married and they lived happily ever after.
pour ce test et à bientôt.

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de hyppoblue, postée le 22-06-2005 à 19:45:34 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
1 beautiful
2 deep
3 hot
4 unfortunately
5 unhappy
6 suddenly
7 green
8 quickly
9 angry
10 carefully
11 quietly
12 immediately
13 handsome
14 happily
Joy Nice fairy tale

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de jardin62, postée le 22-06-2005 à 20:43:16 (S | E)
Hello joy!
Moi aussi j'adore les contes de fées et les grenouilles! De là à leur faire un bisou! Si on pouvait être sûr de voir apparaître un beau prince charmant?...Ah! ça se réfléchit.

She lived in a palace with her father, the King and her seven sisters. Every day she played with her ball in the garden of the palace.
Unfortunately, one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very unhappy and she sat on the grass and started to cry. Suddenly she heard a voice: 'Don't cry, princess'.
She opened her eyes and saw a large green frog. 'Oh please help me!' she said, 'I can't get my ball.'
'I'll help you', said the frog, 'if I can come and live with you in the palace!'
'Yes, of course. I promise', said the princess.
The princess laughed and took the ball. She ran quickly back to the palace and forgot all about the frog.
The frog was very angry. He followed the princess into the palace and told his story to the King.
' A promise is a promise' said the frog.
' Yes', said the King and he called his daughter: 'a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him carefully.'
The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said quietly: 'Please, kiss me, princess'.

joy

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 22-06-2005 20:44 - Qu'en penses-tu Jardin, toi qui a une merveilleuse imagination ? J'ai un nouvel habitant dans mon jardin : un crapaud ! Dois-je lui faire un bisou, qui sait, peut-être que celà marche !

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 22-06-2005 20:47
Tiens-moi au courant Grabuge je pense faire de l'élevage

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de post-scriptum, postée le 22-06-2005 à 22:09:33 (S | E)
Bonsoir Joy,

Unfortunately, one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very unhappy and she sat on the grass and started to cry.
Suddenly, she heard a voice: "Don't cry, princess".
She opened her eyes and saw a large green frog. "Oh please help me!" she said, "I can get my ball."
The princess laughed and took the ball. She ran quickly back to the palace and forgot all about the frog.
"Yes", said the King and called his daughter: "a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him carefully.
The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said quietly: "Please, kiss me, princess"
Of course, he and the princess fell in live.

Merci de nous avoir raconté cette jolie histoire. A une autre fois, peut-être.

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de isa71, postée le 22-06-2005 à 22:11:49 (S | E)
hello Joy

At the end of the garden there was a deep , dark lake.
When the weather was hot , the princess liked playing near the lake.
Unfortunately , one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very unhappy and she sat on the grass and started to cry.
Suddenly , she heard a voice: "Don't cry, princess".
She opened her eyes and saw a large green frog. "Oh please help me !" she said, "I can get my ball."
The frog was very angry . He followed the princess into the palace and told his story to the King.
"Yes", said the King and called his daughter : "a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him carefully .
The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said quietly : "Please, kiss me, princess"
Immediately , the frog turned into a handsome prince.

oui Joy moi aussi je veux la suite

isa

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de savoir, postée le 23-06-2005 à 00:59:35 (S | E)
Bonsoir à tous,
At the end of the garden there was a deep , dark lake.
When the weather was hot , the princess liked playing near the lake.
Suddenly , she heard a voice: "Don't cry, princess".
The frog was very angry . He followed the princess into the palace and told his story to the King.
"Yes", said the King and called his daughter : "a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this
frog to your room and look after him quietly .
The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said carefully : "Please, kiss me, princess"
Suddenly immediately , the frog turned into a handsome prince.
One week later, they married and they lived happily ever after

à bientôt

-------------------
Edité par savoir le 23-06-2005 21:07
Merci pour la correction

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de mary1, postée le 23-06-2005 à 10:06:32 (S | E)
Hello Joy,

Once upon a time, there was a (1)beautifull princess who had a golden ball.
At the end of the garden there was a (2)deep , dark lake.
When the weather was (3)hot , the princess liked playing near the lake.
(4) unifornately, one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very (5)unhappy and she sat on the grass and started to cry.
(6)suddenly , she heard a voice: "Don't cry, princess".
She opened her eyes and saw a large (7)green frog. "Oh please help me !" she said, "I can get my ball."
The princess laughed and took the ball. She ran (8)quicklyback to the palace and forgot all about the frog.
The frog was very (9)angry . He followed the princess into the palace and told his story to the King.
"Yes", said the King and called his daughter : "a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him (10)carefully .
The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said (11)quietly : "Please, kiss me, princess"
(12)immediatly , the frog turned into a (13)handsome prince.
One week later, they married and they lived (14)happily ever after.

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de bridg, postée le 23-06-2005 à 10:55:18 (S | E)

At the end of the garden there was a deep dark lake.
When the weather was hot the princess liked playing near the lake.
Unfortunately one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very unhappy and she sat on the grass and started to cry.
Suddenly she heard a voice: "Don't cry, princess".
She opened her eyes and saw a large green frog. "Oh please help me!" she said, "I can get my ball."
"Yes", said the King and called his daughter: "a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him carefully.
Immediately the frog turned into a handsome prince.
One week later, they married and they lived happily ever after

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de samia51, postée le 23-06-2005 à 13:16:03 (S | E)
Bonjour Joy

Voici la liste des adjectifs et des adverbes dont vous aurez besoin :
beautiful - green - hot - angry - deep - handsome - unhappy - carefully - happily - quickly - suddenly - immediately - unfortunately - quietly

Once upon a time, there was a BEAUTIFUL(1) princess who had a golden ball.She lived in a palace with her father, the King, and her seven sisters. Every day she played with her ball in the garden of the palace.
At the end of the garden there was a DEEP (2) , dark lake.
When the weather was HOT (3) , the princess liked playing near the lake.
UNFORTUNATELY(4) , one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very UNHAPPY (5) and she sat on the grass and started to cry. SUDDENLY (6) , she heard a voice: "Don't cry, princess".
She opened her eyes and saw a large GREEN (7) frog. "Oh please help me !" she said, "I can get my ball."
The princess laughed and took the ball. She ran QUICKLY(8) back to the palace and forgot all about the frog.
The frog was very ANGRY (9) . He followed the princess into the palace and told his story to the King."A promise is a promise" said the frog.
"Yes", said the King and called his daughter : "a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him CAREFULLY(10) .The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said (11) : "Please, kiss me, princess"
She closed her eyes and kissed him. IMMEDIATELY(12) , the frog turned into a HANDSOME (13) prince.Of course, he and the princess fell in live.
One week later, they married and they lived HAPPILY (14) ever after.

How a wonderful story,

pour cet exercice

Réponse: A fairy story (adjectives and adverbs de joy813, postée le 24-06-2005 à 09:18:36 (S | E)
Hello everybody

Here is the correction even if most of you did it perfectly

She lived in a palace with her father, the King and her seven sisters. Every day she played with her ball in the garden of the palace.
Unfortunately, one day she dropped her golden ball into the water. She was very unhappy and she sat on the grass and started to cry. Suddenly she heard a voice: 'Don't cry, princess'.
She opened her eyes and saw a large green frog. 'Oh please help me!' she said, 'I can't get my ball.'
'I'll help you', said the frog, 'if I can come and live with you in the palace!'
'Yes, of course. I promise', said the princess.
' A promise is a promise' said the frog.
' Yes', said the King and he called his daughter: 'a promise is a promise, my daughter. Take this frog to your room and look after him carefully.'
The princess cried again, but she took the frog and put him on her bed. The frog looked at her and said quietly: 'Please, kiss me, princess'.

Why don't you try to write the end of the story ?

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux