Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Who, whom, which, whose...
Message de grabuge posté le 11-07-2005 à 10:36:43 (S | E | F | I)

Hello

Un petit exercice pour utiliser les pronoms relatifs...
Complétez les phrases suivantes en utilisant le pronom qui convient :
Who - Whose - Whom - Which - That ou le relatif "zéro".

1. The only advice ... I can give you, is to give up to attempt.
2. The first piece on the programme, ... I liked very much, was an overture by Rossini.
3. The first piece on the programme ... I liked was the concerto ... they played after the interval.
4. The film, ... I had seen before, is about a man ... is hunted by the police in Belfast.
5. The film ... we saw last night was very good.
6. Will the person ... car is parked in front of our garage be so kind as to move it ?
7. The story ... he told us was very funny.
8. He told us a long story about his dogs ... was very funny.
9. Her brother is the boy ... you met at the club.
10. Her brother is the boy ... plays the oboe in the orchestra.
11. She's the prettiest girl ... I have ever seen.
12 . The man in ... car I came drove very carefully.
13. The man ... gave me a lift drove very carefully.
14. This is the worst winter ... we have had for ten years.

La correction vendredi.

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de magmatic_rock, postée le 11-07-2005 à 11:23:35 (S | E)
Coucou

1. The only advice that I can give you, is to give up to attempt.
2. The first piece on the programme, which I liked very much, was an overture by Rossini.
3. The first piece on the programme 0 I liked was the concerto that they played after the interval.
4. The film, 0 I had seen before, is about a man who is hunted by the police in Belfast.
5. The film 0 we saw last night was very good.
6. Will the person whose car is parked in front of our garage be so kind as to move it ?
7. The story 0 he told us was very funny.
8. He told us a long story about his dogs which was very funny.
9. Her brother is the boy whom you met at the club.
10. Her brother is the boy who plays the oboe in the orchestra. (il y a un piège entre les deux mais je ne vois vraiment pas!)
11. She's the prettiest girl that I have ever seen.
12 . The man in 0 car I came drove very carefully.
13. The man who gave me a lift drove very carefully.
14. This is the worst winter that we have had for ten years.

Quelle est la différence entre who et whom exactement?
Sinon ce n'était vraiment pas facile je crains de m'être bien planté!

Grabuge

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 11-07-2005 11:28

-------------------
Edité par magmatic_rock le 12-07-2005 11:06

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de zen34, postée le 11-07-2005 à 15:00:30 (S | E)
Salut Grabuge,

1- “zero”
2- which
3- that, “zero”
4- which, who
5- “zero”
6- whose
7- “zero”
8- which
9- whom
10- who
11- “zero”
12- whose
13- who
14- “zero”

-------------------
Edité par zen34 le 12-07-2005 10:05

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de joy813, postée le 11-07-2005 à 16:11:59 (S | E)
Hello Grabuge
oups ! it's not my cup of tea , but I'll try

1. The only advice 0 I can give you, is to give up to attempt.
2. The first piece on the programme, which I liked very much, was an overture by Rossini.
3. The first piece on the programme that I liked was the concerto 0 they played after the interval.
4. The film 0 which I had seen before, is about a man who is hunted by the police in Belfast.
6. Will the person whose car is parked in front of our garage be so kind as to move it ?
9. Her brother is the boy 0 you met at the club.
10. Her brother is the boy who plays the oboe in the orchestra.
11. She's the prettiest girl 0 I have ever seen.
12 . The man in that car I came drove very carefully.
14. This is the worst winter 0 we have had for ten years.

, Grabuge, en espérant ne pas avoir fait trop d'erreurs

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 12-07-2005 17:57
Correction

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de hyppoblue, postée le 11-07-2005 à 20:06:43 (S | E)
Hello,
1. The only advice .0. I can give you, is to give up to attempt.
2. The first piece on the programme, .which. I liked very much, was an overture by Rossini.
3. The first piece on the programme .that. I liked was the concerto .0. they played after the interval.
4. The film, which I had seen before, is about a man .who. is hunted by the police in Belfast.
5. The film .0. we saw last night was very good.
6. Will the person .whose. car is parked in front of our garage be so kind as to move it ?
7. The story .0. he told us was very funny.
8. He told us a long story about his dogs .which. was very funny.
9. Her brother is the boy (whom)0 you met at the club.
10. Her brother is the boy .who. plays the oboe in the orchestra.
11. She's the prettiest girl .0. I have ever seen.
12 . The man in .whose. car I came drove very carefully.
13. The man .who. gave me a lift drove very carefully.
14. This is the worst winter .0. we have had for ten years.

Lot of mistakes I'm afraid ? Grabuge

-------------------
Edité par hyppoblue le 12-07-2005 12:08 corrections... il faut que je cherche comment on utilise whom... je sèche

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de monica69, postée le 11-07-2005 à 23:21:22 (S | E)
Hello

Un petit exercice pour utiliser les pronoms relatifs...

1. The only advice I can give you, is to give up to attempt.
2. The first piece on the programme, whichI liked very much, was an overture by Rossini.
3. The first piece on the programme I liked was the concerto which they played after the interval.
4. The film, which I had seen before, is about a man who is hunted by the police in Belfast.
5. The film we saw last night was very good.
7. The story he told us was very funny.
9. Her brother is the boy you met at the club.
11. She's the prettiest girl I have ever seen.
12 . The man in car I came drove very carefully.
14. This is the worst winter we have had for ten years.

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de kathleen, postée le 11-07-2005 à 23:41:40 (S | E)
Bonsoir Grabuge!

3. The first piece on the programme that I liked was the concerto 0 they played after the interval.
4. The film, which I had seen before, is about a man who is hunted by the police in Belfast.
9. Her brother is the boy that you met at the club.
11. She's the prettiest girl 0 I have ever seen.
12 . The man in which car I came drove very carefully.
14. This is the worst winter that we have had for ten years.

Pas facile du tout!

Grabuge!

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de jardin62, postée le 12-07-2005 à 08:55:03 (S | E)
everyone: (2ème essai)-
Les conditions de travail sont très précaires, puis-je avoir ton indulgence grabuge? j'ai un mal de chien à relire mon brouillon, je ne peux imprimer, le clavier est vétuste!
Euh...Je ne suis pas en haut du plateau de Millevaches quand même!
Quoique!...

1- relatif 0
2- which
3- relatif 0 (2 fois)
4- which/ puis /who
5- relatif 0
6- whose
7- relatif 0
8- which
9- relatif 0 /ou /whom
10- who
11- relatif 0 (si j'écoute mon brouillon)
12- who(Après rappel à l'ordre, je corrige ma sottise!) => the man whose car I came in... Il faut changer la construction.
13- who
14 relatif 0

Il me semble avoir mis beaucoup de 0!
Il ne s'agit pas de déformation professionnelle : j'ai pour principe de considérer que même une feuille blanche a de la valeur. L'ignorance est une belle page blanche et non 'un nul', donc jamais de 0, le 0 est un vide, et ça me donne le vertige!
Allez je poste : en espérant que ce qui va s'afficher ne devra pas être supprimé comme ma réponse précédente!
Bonne journée à tous!

*Je sais, il y en a d'autres, un petit peu de patience, ma belle, que je trouve des allumettes pour rallumer la bougie!
-------------------
-------------------
Edité par jardin62 le 12-07-2005 11:04

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de grabuge, postée le 12-07-2005 à 09:56:44 (S | E)
Hello,

Vous avez pratiquement tous fait une erreur à la phrase 12. Je vous envoie un MP

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de samia51, postée le 12-07-2005 à 19:42:31 (S | E)
Bonsoir Grabuge

2. The first piece on the programme, O I liked very much, was an overture by Rossini.
3. The first piece on the programme WHICH I liked was the concerto O they played after the interval.
4. The film, O I had seen before, is about a man WHO is hunted by the police in Belfast.
5. The film WHICH we saw last night was very good.
6. Will the person WHOSE car is parked in front of our garage be so kind as to move it ?
7. The story .O he told us was very funny.
8. He told us a long story about his dogs WHICH was very funny.
9. Her brother is the boy .WHOM you met at the club.
10. Her brother is the boy WHO plays the oboe in the orchestra.
11. She's the prettiest girl .O I have ever seen.
12 . The man in WHOSE car I came drove very carefully.
13. The man .WHO gave me a lift drove very carefully.
14. This is the worst winter O we have had for ten years.

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de traviskidd, postée le 13-07-2005 à 07:32:31 (S | E)
1) ...to give up (trying).
14) ...in ten years. (On n'a pas cet hiver-ci depuis 10 ans ... pour ne pas dire que c'est le pire qui a duré si longtemps! )

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de jardin62, postée le 13-07-2005 à 21:57:14 (S | E)

De retour dans un monde mieux éclairé, disposant d'une brave souris mobile, je reprends l'exercice ma chère grabuge: après tout nous ne sommes que mercredi, j'ai encore le temps de faire plein de fautes, de perdre mon tableau noir, d'être punie, de me corriger...Je vais même m'offrir le luxe de recopier les phrases en entier et ajouter de la couleur tiens!

1- The only advice I can give you, is to give up to attempt. (Le conseil tombe bien! Thanks!)
2- The first piece on the programme, which I liked very much, was an overture by Rossini.
3- The first piece on the programme I liked was the concerto they played after the interval.
4- The film, which I had seen before, is about a man who is hunted by the police in Belfast.
5- The film we saw last night was very good.
6- Will the person whose car is parked in front of our garage be so kind as to move it?
7- The story he told us was very funny.
8- He told us a long story about his dogs which was very funny.
9- Her brother is the boy you met at the club.
10- Her brother is the boy who plays the oboe in the orchestra.
11- She is the prettiest girl that I have ever met. (Pas obligatoire)
12- The man whose car I came in drove carefully. (Ben...je la garde! j'ai cassé ta phrase, grabuge!)
13- The man who gave me a lift drove very carefully.
14- This is the worst winter we have ever had (for) in (dit traviskidd) ten years.

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de post-scriptum, postée le 14-07-2005 à 13:29:17 (S | E)
Bonjour tout le monde,

Allez, santé à vous toutes et à vous tous ! Mais attention, comme vous le savez, la drogue, ce n'est pas bien, mais le pinard... c'est citoyen !

1. The only advice that I can give you, is to give up to attempt.
3. The first piece on the programme ¤ I liked was the concerto ¤ they played after the interval.
5. The film ¤ we saw last night was very good.
7. The story ¤ he told us was very funny.
9. Her brother is the boy ¤ you met at the club.
11. She's the prettiest girl that I have ever seen.
12 . The man in whose car I came drove very carefully.
14. This is the worst winter ¤ we have had for ten years.

Amitiés,

Réponse: Who, whom, which, whose... de grabuge, postée le 16-07-2005 à 23:25:12 (S | E)
Hello

Il est temps de vous donner la correction.

1. The only advice O/that I can give you, is to give up to attempt.
3. The first piece on the programme O/that I liked was the concerto O/that they played after the interval.
5. The film O/that we saw last night was very good.
7. The story O/that he told us was very funny.
9. Her brother is the boy O/that you met at the club.
11. She's the prettiest girl O/that I have ever seen.
12 . The man in whose car I came drove very carefully.
14. This is the worst winter O/that we have had for ten years.

Bye, bye, bon week-end à tous !

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 16-07-2005 23:26

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux