Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Un petit voyage/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 19-07-2005 à 14:11:06 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
C'est l'été, on part en voyage..... attention quand même au parcours semé d'embûches

Lorsque ma fille est allée en Australie en 2002 pendant 4 mois, elle a pris l’avion de Londres à Singapour dans un premier temps où elle a passé 5 jours. Elle est partie ensuite à Brisbane où elle a passé la majeure partie de son séjour, dans une grande villa au bord de la mer. Elle a bien sûr visité l’Australie pendant 2 mois, puis est allée en Nouvelle-Zélande où elle est restée 1 mois. Elle a visité des îles près de Fidji où elle a passé des soirées sur la plage avec des copains car elle n’est pas allée seule au bout du monde, je ne l’aurais jamais laissée partir seule !! En février 2003 elle a quitté l’été australien pour retrouver l’hiver londonien. Elle m’a raconté que pendant le voyage en avion elle ne pouvait pas dormir, elle a donc parlé à son voisin pendant ce temps, et soudain j’ai réalisé que le trajet durait 20 heures……..j’ai éclaté de rire et j’ai eu pitié de ce pauvre gars qui doit encore se souvenir de ma fille !

See you soon

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de zen34, postée le 19-07-2005 à 14:53:39 (S | E)
Salut Lucile,

When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for 4 months, first she took a plane from London to Singapore where she spent 5 days. Then she left to Brisbane where she spent the bulk of her stay, in a big villa at the seaside. Obviously she toured round Australia for 2 months, and then she went to New Zealand where she spent a month. She toured round the Fiji Islands where she spent the evenings on the beach with some friends as went to the other side of the world on her own, I would never have let her go alone!! In February 2003 she left the Australian summer to get back to the Londoner winter. She told me that during the flight she couldn’t sleep, so she talked to the man next seat instead, and suddenly I realised that the flight lasted 20 hours…. I burst out laughing and I had compassion for that poor man who still must remember my daughter!

-------------------
Edité par zen34 le 19-07-2005 15:52

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de grabuge, postée le 19-07-2005 à 16:39:53 (S | E)
Lucile,

When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for four months, in first, she flew from London to Singapore where she stayed five days. Then, she went to Brisbane where she spent the most of her stay, in a big villa by the sea. Of course, she visited Australia during two months, then she went to New-Zealand where she stayed one month. She went round the Islands near Fidji where she spent evenings on the beach with friends of her because she didn't go to the end of the Earth, alone, never, I would have let her go alone ! In Fébruary 2003, she left the Australian Summer to refind the Winter of London. She narrated me that during the journey by fly, she couldn't sleep thus she spoke to the man next to her and, suddenly, I realized that the trip lasted twenty hours... I burst out laughing and I felt sorry for this poor boy who still must remember my daughter.

Lucile

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 20-07-2005 11:36

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de joy813, postée le 19-07-2005 à 17:13:17 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

When my daughter went in to Australia in 2002 for 4 months, first she flighted flew from London to Singapore where she stayed 5 days.
Then, she left to Brisbane where she spent most of her stay in a big villa at the seaside.
Of course, she visited Australia for 2 months, then went to New Zealand where she stayed 1 month.
She visited islands near Fiji where she spent evenings on the beach with friends, because she didn't go alone all over the world, I'd never let her travel alone !
In February 2003, she left the Australian Summer to recover the Winter of London.
She told me that during the flight , as she couldn't sleep, she talked with her neighbour during all this time, and suddenly I realised that the flight lasted 20 hours ! I bursted burst out laughing and I had pity on felt sorry for this poor guy who still must remember my daughter !

Lucile

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 20-07-2005 09:07
correction

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de bridg, postée le 19-07-2005 à 17:15:57 (S | E)
on a échappé à sa croisière en bateau où elle n'en n'a pas fait ??

When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for four months she flew from London to Singapore where she spent 5 days. Then she left to Brisbane where she spent the most part of her stay in a big villa on the beach. Of course she visited Australia during 2 months, and then went to New Zealand where she stayed 1 month. She visited the Fiji islands where she spent number of evenings on the beach with some friends because she wasn’t alone, I never would have let her leaving alone at the end of the world, In February, 2003 she left the Australian summer to find the winter of London. She told me that she couldn’t sleep during the flight, thus she spoke all this time to her neighbour, and suddenly I realized that the flight lasted 20 hours … I burst out laughing and felt sorry for this poor guy who still must remember my daughter!

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 20-07-2005 09:01
2 fautes corrigées et pour le " c'est trop lourd tout ça" je n'ai pour l'instant pas de solution de remplacement . Peut-être après mon café

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de jgf-hardy, postée le 19-07-2005 à 17:49:10 (S | E)
When my daughter went for a four months’ trip to Australia in 2002, she flew from London and stopped over in Singapore for five days. She then flew on to Brisbane where she spent most of her time in a large villa by the seaside. Of course, she also toured Australia for two months, and then flew across to New Zealand where she stayed for one month. She also visited islands close to Fidji and spent long evenings on the beach with her friends – for don’t think I would have ever let her travel to the other side of the world all by herself ! In February 2003, she left the Australian summer sun behind to come back to our London winter. She told me that since she could not manage to get any sleep during the flight home, she started chatting with her neighbour instead, and when it suddenly dawned on me that it’s a 20 hour flight we are talking about…, I just burst out in a laugh at the thought of the poor guy who probably won’t be forgetting about my daughter any time soon!

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de jardin62, postée le 19-07-2005 à 21:08:46 (S | E)

Hello lucile!

When my daughter went to Australia where she lived for 4 months in 2002, she first flew from London to Singapore where she spent 5 days. Then she went to Brisbane where she spent most of her time in a large residence by the seaside. Of course she did sightseeing round Australia for two months, then she went to New Zealand where she stayed for a month. She visited islands close to Fidji where she spent evenings on the beach with friends for she didn't go to the other end of the world on her own, I would never have let her go by herself!! In February 2003 she left the Australian summer to come back to the London winter. She told me that as she couldn't sleep during the flight, she then kept on talking to her neighbour, and I suddenly realized that it was a 20 hour flight...I burst out laughing and I had pity on this poor lad who will probably remember my daughter forever!

lucile.
(Je n'aime pas trop ma dernière phrase)

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de jeanmi, postée le 19-07-2005 à 21:27:47 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

How difficult it is to translate again... I haven't done it for 5 years and my neurons are a bit rotten! I shall spend much more time on the site translating. I'm glue to the site!

Well, here's my translation. Don't laught at me please...

" When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for four months, she first took the plane from London to Singapore where she stayed for five days. Then she left to Brisbane where she spent most of her stay in a big villa on the seafront. Of course she visited Australia during two months and then she went to New Zealand where she stayed one month. She visited the Fidji isles where she had parties in the evenings with friends for she didn't go alone at the end of the earth. I wouldn't have let her leave alone!! In February 2003 she left the Australian summer to regain the Londonian winter. She told me that during her flight journey she couldn't sleep, so during that time she talked to the neighbour and all of a sudden, I realised that the journey lasted twenty hours... I burst out laughing and took pity on that poor fellow who still must remember my daughter!"

Very funny indeed...

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de jane, postée le 20-07-2005 à 01:14:11 (S | E)
Bonsoir à tous, Bonsoir Lucile!

When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 during four months, she first flew from London to singapore where she spent five days. further, she went to Brisbane where she spent most of her stay in a big house in front of the sea. Of course, she visited Australia during two months, then she went to New-Zealand where she stayed one month. She visited some islands just near Fidji where she spent theses evenings on the beach with some friends because she didn't go to the otherside of the world alone. I would never left let her leave alone!!
In February 2003, she left Australian summer to go back to the londonner winter. She told me she couldn't sleep in the plane during the flight, so she spoke to her neighbour during all this time. Suddenly I realized that the flight lasted twenty hours! I burst out laughing and felt sorry for this poor guy who still must still remember my daughter.

Lucile 83 pour tes traductions toujours très agréables!

Merci Lucile pour ta correction! Pour les noms de pays, voilà ce qui arrive lorsque l'on n'a pas l'habitude de voyager !!!!....
-------------------
Edité par jane le 20-07-2005 10:06

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de marieclaudia, postée le 20-07-2005 à 08:47:38 (S | E)

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de aimen7, postée le 20-07-2005 à 08:50:53 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile,
Et bien, tu vas en avoir du boulot, bon courage.
Voici ma version,

When my daughter went to Australia for a period of 4 months in 2002, she first flew from London to Singapore for a 5-day stop. After that, she left for Brisbane where she spent most of her trip in a big house by the seaside.
She of course went sightseeing round Australia for two months, then she headed to New-Zealand where she stayed a month.
She visited islands near Fidji where she spent evenings on the beach with some friends, for she hasn't gone didn't go to the ends of the earth on her own, I would have never let her leave alone.
In February 2003, she left the Australian Summer to go back to the Winter of London.
She told me that during her flight, she wasn't able to sleep, so she had a chatt talk with the passenger next to her during that time, and I suddenly realised that the trip had lasted 20 hours.....I burst out laughing and I felt pity for the poor man who won't soon forget about my daughter.

Merci lucile.

-------------------
Edité par aimen7 le 20-07-2005 08:55

-------------------
Edité par aimen7 le 20-07-2005 18:34

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 22-07-2005 08:10

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 20-07-2005 à 10:52:08 (S | E)
Me voilà Lucile, après mon boulot de professeur avec les corrections j'attaque mon boulot d'étudiant avec la traduction

When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for four months, she first took the plane from London to Singapour where she spent five days. Then, she left to Brisbane where she spent the bulk of her stay, into a big villa on the verge of the sea. Of course, she visited Australia for two months, then she went to New-Zealand where she stayed one month. She visited islands near from Fidji where she spent several evenings on the beach with friends because she didn't go alone at the end of the earth, I never wouldn't have let her go off by her own!! In february 2003, she left the Australian summer to regain the Londonian winter. She told me during the travel by plane she couldn't sleep, so she spoke to her neighbour during that time and all of sudden I realized that the path (or journey) lasted twenty hours.... I burst out laughing and had pity of his poor boy who still must retrieve my daughter.

beaucoup pour la qualité des textes encore une fois!

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de cat3, postée le 20-07-2005 à 15:40:08 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile
(Après un bon temps d'arrêt:première partie des vacances,j'espère que ça n'ira pas trop mal!)

When my daughter went to Australia in 2004,in a first time, for 4 months ,
she flew from London to Singapore,where she spent 5 days
Then ,she left to Brisbane where she stayed,the most part of her trip,in a large villa at the seaside.
Of course,she visited Australia during 2 months,then,she went to New -Zealand where she stayed 1 month.She visited Islands near Fidji,where she spent several evenings on the beach,with friends,because,she didn't go alone at the end of the world.I wouldn't never she travels alone.In February 2003,she left the Australia Summer,to ricover the winter of London
She told me that during the flight,she couldn't sleep,she talked to her neighbour for this time,and suddenly,I realized,that flight lasted 20 hours
I burst out laughing and I had pity for this poor boy who still must remember my daughter

,Lucile

-------------------
Edité par cat3 le 20-07-2005 15:40

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de fik, postée le 20-07-2005 à 16:24:12 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

voici ma traduction

When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for four months, first, she took the plane from London to Singapore, where she spent five days.

Then, she went to Brisbane, where she spent most of his stay in a villa in the seaside. She also visited Australia for two months, then she went to New Zealand where she stayed one month. She visited island near Fiji where she spent some evenings on the beach with friends. She didn’t go alone to the ends of the earth.

In February 2003, she left an Australia summer for a London winter. She told me, she didn’t succeed in sleeping during the flight, so she spoke with her neighbour, and I suddenly realised, the trip lasted twenty hours….I laughed and I had pity (or felt sorry) for this poor guy who no doubts remenbers my daughter to this day.

See you soon

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de kayrol, postée le 21-07-2005 à 00:00:06 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,
Ca fait longtemps....j'espère ne pas avoir trop perdu la main.
Here is my try :
"When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for 4 months, she firstly flew from London to Singapore where she spent 5 days. She then went to Brisbane where she spent most of her stay, in a huge villa by the sea. Of course she visited Australia during 2 months, and then she went to New-Zealand where she stayed for 1 month. She visited islands near Fidji where she spent evenings with friends on the beach for she didn't go alone to the ends of the earth, I wouldn't have let her leave alone !! In february 2003 she left the australian summer to get back to London winter. She told me that she couldn't sleep during the flight, so that she chatted meanwhile with her neighbour, and I suddenly realised that the flight lasted 20 hours……..I gave a loud hearty laugh and felt pity for this poor guy who is undoubtedly still remembering my daughter !"

Thanks a lot Lucile, hope it's not too bad
See you
Kayrol

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de masselotte, postée le 21-07-2005 à 09:40:17 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for four months,in the first time she traveled by plane from London to Singapore where she spent five days there .Afterwards she went away to Brisbane where she spent the greater part of her sojourn, in a large villa near on the beach.Of course she visited Australia for two months,then she went to New-Zealand where she stayed for a month.She visited some isles close to Fiji where she spent evenings on the beach with friends because she didn't go to the ends of the earth alone,I would never have allowed to her leaving alone !! In February 2003 she left the Australian summer to regain the London winter again. She told me during the travel by plane she couln't sleep,and she talked with her neighbour,and suddenly I realized that the journey lasted 20 hours ....I burst out laughing and I had pity of this guy who still must remember my daughter yet!

Billions of blue blistering barnacles lucile83 j'ai encore beaucoup à faire

-------------------
Edité par masselotte le 21-07-2005 21:12

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de anon, postée le 21-07-2005 à 09:47:43 (S | E)
Bonjour,

When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for four months, firstly she flew from London to Singapour where she stayed for five days. Then she headed for Brisbane where she spent the largest part of her stay in a large seaside villa. Of course, she visited Australia for two months then went to New Zeland where she stayed for one month. She has seen islands close to Fidji where she has spent evenings on the beach with friends for she hasn't been to the end of the world on her own, I would never have let her go alone !
She left Australian summer in Februar 2003 to recover London winter. She has told me that she could not sleep during flights, so she has talked with her neighbour meanwhile and all of a sudden I have realized that the journey had lasted twenty hours... I've burst out laughing and I've pitied that poor fellow who must still remember my daughter !

Merci Lucile.

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de post-scriptum, postée le 21-07-2005 à 13:23:44 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

Je suis très en retard pour cet exercice parce que j'avais mille minuscules petites choses à faire avant de me lancer dans cette subtile traduction.

When my daughter went to Australia for four months in 2002, she first travelled by air from London to Singapore where she passed spent 5 days. Then she left to Brisbane where she passed spent the greater part of her stay in a big villa by the sea. Of course, she visited Australia for 2 months, then she went to New Zealand where she stayed for 1 month. She visited some Islands near Fiji where she spent her evenings on the beach with friends because she didn't go alone around the world, I would never have let her leave on her own!! In February 2003, she left the Australian summer to find again the winter of London. She told me she couldn't sleep during the flight, so she spoke to her neighbour during all that time, and I suddenly realized the flight lasted 20 hours… I burst out laughing and I felt sorry for this poor chap who must probably remember my daughter forever!

Merci Lucile. Sans doute n'ai-je pas évité tous les pièges, mais je plane quand même...

-------------------
Edité par post-scriptum le 21-07-2005 16:02
Correction. Merci Lucile

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 22-07-2005 à 07:52:18 (S | E)
Hello, et à toutes et tous pour vos efforts; j'ai vu de très bonnes choses, des corrections faites correctement aussi, bref du bon travail !
Voici ma proposition :

When my daughter went to Australia in 2002 for 4 months, she took the plane first from London to Singapore where she spent 5 days. Then she went to Brisbane where she stayed most of the time, in a large villa on the seaside. She visited of course Australia for 2 months, then she went to New Zealand where she stayed for a month. She visited islands near Fiji where she had nice evenings on the beach with friends for she didn’t go on her own to the other end of the world, I would never have let her go alone !! In February 2003 she left the Australian summer to go back to the Londoner winter. She told me that she could not sleep during the trip, then she spoke to her neighbour all that time, and suddenly I realised the trip was 20 hours long….I burst out laughing and felt pity for that poor guy who still must remember my daughter !

Heureusement que ma fille a pris l'avion et pas le bateau Bridg sinon le pauvre gars aurait dû supporter son bavardage quelques heures de plus...
See you soon

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de bridg, postée le 22-07-2005 à 08:28:13 (S | E)
remarque c'est aussi une chance pour nous car avec les avaries qui seraient immanquablement survenues on n'était pas sortis de nos dictionnaires

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de violoniste, postée le 22-07-2005 à 10:52:57 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Je jette mon premier coup d'oeil sur ce forum et vous donne ce qui pour moi serait La Bonne formule :

When in 2002 my daughter went to Australia for 4 months, she flew first from London to Singapore where she spent 5 days. Then she went to Brisbane where she stayed most of the time, in a large villa on the seaside. Of course, she visited Australia for 2 months, then she went to New Zealand to stay for a month. She visited islands near Fiji where she had nice evenings on the beach with friends for she didn’t go on her own to the other end of the world, I would never have let her go alone !! In February 2003 she left the Australian summer to return to the Londoner winter. She told me that she could not sleep during the trip, so she spoke to her neighbour all that time. Suddenly, I realised the trip was 20 hours long….I burst out laughing and felt pity for that poor guy who still must remember my
daughter !

Bon courage !!
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 22-07-2005 16:20
curieuse façon de faire connaisance

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 22-07-2005 à 15:31:22 (S | E)
Hello Violoniste,

au 1er coup ....d'oeil ...j'ai cru que c'était un copier-coller de ma proposition tellement les 2 traductions se ressemblent ! mais quelques petites choses différent quand même et je te félicite pour ce 1er essai, en espérant bien qu'il y en aura d'autres !
See you soon

Réponse: Un petit voyage/Traduction de robinou, postée le 31-07-2005 à 22:00:20 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile
Texte fait avec ma fille Marine qui va rentrer en 4ème .

In 2002, when my daughter went to Australia for 4 months, she first took the plane from London to Singapour where she spent 5 days.
Then she left to Brisbane where she spent the main part of her stay, in a big villa at the seaside.Of course, she visited Australia for 2 months, then went in New-Zealand where she stayed 1 month.She visited Islands next to Fidji where she spent evenings on the beach with some friends because she didn't go alone at the back of beyond!!In February she left Australian Summer in order to find again the London winter. She told me that during the flight she couldn't sleep, so she spoke to her neighbour that time and suddenly I have realised that the travel lested 20 hours... I bust out laughing and I had pity for the poor man which still must remember my daughter.

Denis et Marine.
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 31-07-2005 22:06
Retrait du texte français.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux