Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

A fantasy.
Message de aimen7 posté le 15-08-2005 à 13:59:59 (S | E | F | I)

Hi everybody,
Voici votre petite histoire drôle à traduire, amusez vous bien!!!
Une fantaisie.
Lorsque l'Ambassadeur d'Escalopia rentra à la maison pour le déjeuner, sa femme eut un choc. Il avait l'air pâle et ses vêtements étaient dans un état épouvantable. "Que c'est-il passé ?", lui demanda t- elle, "Comment vos vêtements se sont-ils salis ainsi?".
"Un extincteur, ma chère.", répondit l'Ambassadeur sèchement, " Des étudiants de l'université ont mis le feu à l'ambassade ce matin."
"Mon Dieu!", s'exclama sa femme. "Et où étiez-vous à ce moment là?". "J'étais dans mon bureau comme d'habitude", répondit-il, "le feu s'est déclaré au sous-sol. Je suis descendu tout de suite biensûr, et cet andouille de Horst, a dirigé un extincteur vers moi. Il croyait que je brûlais. Je dois me débarasser de lui définitivement!
La femme de l'ambassadeur continuait à poser des questions lorsque soudain elle remarqua un gros trou dans le chapeau de son mari. "Et comment pouvez vous expliquer CELA?", demanda t-elle. "Oh ça , dit-il, quelqu'un a tiré un coup de feu à travers la fenêtre de mon bureau. Précis ne pensez vous pas? Heureusement je ne le portais pas à ce moment là. Si je l'avais fait, je n'aurais pas pu rentrer pour le déjeuner.

Correction prévue lundi prochain, bon courage.

Réponse: A fantasy. de grabuge, postée le 15-08-2005 à 17:03:28 (S | E)
Une fantaisie. A fantasy

When the Ambassador of Escalopia came back home for lunch, his wife had a daze. He was peaked and his clothes were in a dreadful state.
What happened ? his wife asked. How do your clothes get dirty like that ?
"A fire extinguisher, darling" the Ambassador answered drily. Some students of the University set fire to the University in the morning.
"My God" his wife exclaimed. And where were you at this time ?
"I was in my office as usual", he answered. The fire started in the basement. Immediately, I went downstairs, of course, and this fool of Horst pointed a fire extinguisher toward me. He believed that I was burning. I have to get rid of him definitely !

The ambassador's wife continued to ask some questions when, suddenly, she saw a big hole in her husband's hat. "And, how can you explain that ? she asked. "Oh, that, he said, someone shouted across my office's window. it was at the exact place, weren't you ? Fortunately, I didn't wear it at this time. If I wore it, I woudn't have been able to come back for lunch.

Et bien, Aimen, je suis crevée !!!
Désolée pour les fautes, il doit y en avoir un tas !

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 19-08-2005 08:56 - Merci Amen pour ta correction. Je vais de ce pas aller apprendre les prépositions in, on, at.... Je n'ai rien trouvé pour "it was at the exact place".
J'attends tranquillement ta correction.

Réponse: A fantasy. de zinedine, postée le 16-08-2005 à 14:26:53 (S | E)
hello aimen
When the Ambassador of Escalopia retuned at home for lunch, his wife had a shock. He had a sight pale and his clothes were in dreadful state. ”what was happened? ” She asked him, “How did your clothes so get dirty”.
“A fire distinguisher, my dear. ” Answered the ambassador curtly, “students of the university set fire to embassy this morning.”
“My god”, exclaimed his wife. “And where were you at this moment? “. I was in my office as usual”, he answered, “The fire caught in the basement. I came down at once of course, and this???????, pointed the fire extinguisher toward me. He believed that I burned. I have to rid him definitively!”
The wife of the ambassador continued to ask questions when suddenly she noticed a big hole in the hat of her husband. “how can you explain that” , she asked. “ oh this, somebody shot through the windows of my office. Precise think you not? Fortunately I didn’t wear it at this moment. If I had done it, I would not have been able to return for lunch.

aprés tous ce travail qui a nécéssité d'utiliser des éfforts énormes, ça nécéssite aussi un repos d'une semaine pour reprendre la forme
j'ai sauvé ce que j'ai pu
aimen

-------------------
Edité par zinedine le 16-08-2005 14:27

Réponse: A fantasy. de zen34, postée le 16-08-2005 à 15:21:01 (S | E)
Hi Aimen,

A fantasy
When the Ambassador of Escalopia got back home for lunch, his wife was shocked. He looked pale and his clothes were in dreadful state. “What happened?” she asked him, “How did your clothes get dirty this way?”
“A fire extinguisher, my dear.” Snapped the Ambassador. “Some academic students have set fire to the embassy this morning.”
“Oh my god!” burst out his wife. “And where were you at that moment?” “I was in my office as usual”, he replied, “The fire started in the basement. I immediately got downstairs of course, and that idiot of Horst, aimed an extinguisher at me. He believed I was burning. I have to get rid of him for good!
The Ambassador’s wife kept asking questions when all of a sudden she noticed a big hole in her husband’s hat. “And how do you explain this?”, she asked. “Oh this, he told, somebody shot through my office’s window. Accurate, don’t you think so? Fortunately I wasn’t wearing it at this moment. Had I worn it, I wouldn’t have been able to get back for lunch.

-------------------
Edité par zen34 le 17-08-2005 11:25

Réponse: A fantasy. de lucile83, postée le 16-08-2005 à 15:50:35 (S | E)
Hello,

A fantasy
When the Ambassador of Escalopia came back home, his wife was shocked. He looked very pale and his clothes were in a dreadful condition. “ What happened?” she asked him, “ how did your clothes get so dirty? “. “ an extinguisher, my dear “ the Ambassador answered in a dry voice” some students from the University put the Embassy on fire this morning”.
“My God” his wife exclaimed. “and where were you at that time? “ . “ I was in my office as usual” he answered , “ the fire burst out in the basement. I went downstairs at once of course and that silly Horst pointed an extinguisher towards me. He was thinking I was on fire. I must get rid of him definitely ! “.
The Ambassador’s wife was going on asking questions when she suddenly noticed a big hole in her husband’s hat. “and how can you explain me THAT ? “ she asked. “ oh that, he said, someone shot through my office window. Accurate, don’t you think so ? luckily I was not wearing it at this moment. If I had been, I would not have been able to come back home for lunch”.

see you soon

Réponse: A fantasy. de post-scriptum, postée le 16-08-2005 à 21:38:07 (S | E)
Good evening,

When the Representative of Escalopia came back home for lunch, his wife had a shock. He seemed as pale as a sheet and his clothes were in a dreadful state.
- "What happened?" she asked him, "How do your clothes get so dirty?".
- "An extinguisher, my dear", the Ambassador answered, "Some students of the university (High School) set fire to the embassy this morning.
- "My god!" his wife exclaimed. "And where were you at that time?"
- "I was in my office as usual", he answered, "the fire broke out in the basement. I immediately went down of course, and that dummy Horst pointed an extinguisher at me. He believed I was burning. I have to get rid of him once and for all!"
The Ambassador's wife continued asking questions when she suddenly noticed a large hole in her husband's hat.
- "And how can you explain THAT?" she asked.
- "Oh that", he said, "Someone shouted through the window of my office. Exact, don't you think? Fortunately I wasn't wearing it at that time. If I had been, I wouldn't have been able to come back home for lunch.

Friendship. See you.

Réponse: A fantasy. de isa71, postée le 17-08-2005 à 00:13:39 (S | E)
bonsoir tout le monde

a fantasy

when the ambassador of Escalopial came back at home for lunch,his wife hada shock.he looked pale and his clothes were in a terrible state."what happened ?",she asked him,"how did your clothes get dirty like this?".
"a fire extinguisher,my dear,",answered the ambassador curtly,"students of university set fire to the ambassy this morning."my god!",exclaimed his wife.
"and where were you at this moment ?"I was in my office as usual,he answered ,"the fire declared in the basement.I came down immediately straight away of course, and that fool Horst,pointed an extinguisher towards me. He believed that I burnt. I have to rid him definitively!The Ambassador’s wife continued to ask questions when suddenly she noticed a big hole in the hat of her husband."And, how can you explain that ?she asked."oh that,he said someone shot through the window of my office.precise don't you think?Fortunately I wasn't wearing it at this moment. If I had done it, I wouldn't have been able to return for lunch.

voilà après 2h00 de travail tu m'as épuisé aimen pour ce triturage de neurones

bye isa

Réponse: A fantasy. de anon, postée le 17-08-2005 à 12:36:09 (S | E)
Hello,

A fantasy.

When the Ambassador of Escalopia returned home for lunch, his wife got struck. He looked pale and his clothes were in a dreadful condition.
- "What happened ?" she asked him,
"how come your clothes got so dirty ?
- "An extinguisher, my dear" the Ambassador lashed back, "some students from the University set the Embassy on fire this morning."
- "My God ! " his wife exclaimed.
"And where were you at that time ?"
- "I was in my office as usual" he answered.
"The fire set in the basement. Of course I immediately got downstairs, and that witless Horst pointed an extinguisher at me. He believed that I was burning...
I must get rid of him, definetely ! "
The Ambassador's wife was keeping on asking questions when all of a sudden she noticed a big hole in her husband's hat.
- "And how can you explain THAT ?", she asked.
- "Huh that, he said, someone fired through the window of my office.
Accurate, don't you think ? Fortunately, I wasn't wearing it at that moment. If I had had it, I couldn't have come back home for lunch."

Merci Aimen.

Réponse: A fantasy. de jeanmi, postée le 17-08-2005 à 13:47:53 (S | E)
Hi Aimen,
Now it's my turn to suffer...

Here is your funny tale you have to translate. Have a lot of fun!

A fantasy,
When the Ambassador of Escalopua came back home for lunch, his wife had a shock. He looked pale and his clothes were in a horrible state. "What has happened? she asked him. How did your clothes get so dirty?
- An extinguisher, darling, the Ambassador answered harshly. Students from the University set fire to the Embassy this morning.
- My god! his wife shouted. And where were you at that time?
- I was in my office as usual, he answered. The fire set in the basement. Of course I went down at once, and that fool Horst lead the extinguisher towards me. He thought I was burning. I must definitely get rid of him!"
The Ambassador's wife was keeping on asking questions when she suddenly noticed a big hole in her husband's hat. "And how can you explain THAT? she asked.
- Oh, that, he said, somebody has fired through the window of my office. Cute, wasn't it? Fortunately I wasn't wearing it at that time. If I had, I couldn't have been back for lunch!"

Very funny indeed, Aimen

Réponse: A fantasy. de aimen7, postée le 17-08-2005 à 14:12:08 (S | E)
Hello jeanmi,
"Il n'est jamais trop tard pour souffrir!"
Excellent travail cependant, vous vous êtes tous surpassés. Je n'aurais pas grand chose à corriger.
Vos réactions après l'exercice me font trop rire, je site "je suis creuvée", "triturage de neurones"....
D'autres restent zen comme zen, d'autres sauvent les meubles comme zinedine. Aïe Aïe Aïe quelle souffrance.

Réponse: A fantasy. de kathleen, postée le 17-08-2005 à 15:04:22 (S | E)
Bonjour Aimen,

Et maintenant, c'est à Kathleen.
Oh! C'est mon tour maintenant?
Allez, j'y vais.

A fantasy.

When the ambassador of Escalopia came back home for lunch, his wife had a shock. He looked pale and his clothes were in a dreadfull condition. « What happened ? », She asked him, « How do your clothes get dirty like this ? ».
« An extinguisher, my dear. »,the ambassador answered curtly, « Some students of the university set fire to the Embassy this morning. »
« My god », his wife exclaimed. « And where were you at that time ? ». « I was in my office as usual, he answered, « the fire broke out in the basement. I immediately came down of course, and that fool Horst, aimed an extinguisher to me. He believed that I was burning. I must get rid of him definitely !
The wife of the ambassador continued asking questions when she suddenly noticed a big hole in her husband’s hat. « And how can you explain THAT ?, she asked.
« Oh that, he said, someone fired through the window of my office. Accurate, don’t you think ? Fortunately, I wasn’t wearing it at this time. If I had been, I wouldn’t have been able to come back home for lunch.

Enfin, j'ai terminé. Ca n'a pas été aussi difficile que je le pensais.

Aimen .

Réponse: A fantasy. de marie37400, postée le 17-08-2005 à 15:28:18 (S | E)
Hello everybody and..... à toi Aimen pour cette amusante histoire, avec plus de pièges qu'il n'y paraît !

When the “Escalopian” ambassador (neologism of the day) came back home for lunch, his wife had a shock.
He looked pale and his clothes were in a horrible condition.
- "What happened?" she asked him, "how do your clothes get so dirty?"
- "An extinguisher, my dear", the ambassador replied coldly, "some students from the university (College US) set fire to the embassy this morning.
- "My god!" his wife exclaimed. "And where were you at that time?"
- "I was in my office, as usual", he answered, "the fire broke out in the basement. I get down straight away, of course, and that fool Horst pointed an extinguisher on me. He believed I was burning. I must get rid of him once and for all!"
The ambassador's wife was keeping on asking questions when she suddenly noticed a big hole in her husband's hat.
- "And how can you explain THAT?" she asked.
- "Oh that", he said, "someone shot through my office window. Precise, don't you think so ?
Fortunately I wasn't wearing it at that time. If I had got it, I wouldn't have been able to come back home for lunch.

Je suis impatiente de lire tes corrections, Aimen, car j'ai "bricolé" pour obtenir une concordance des temps dans la dernière phrase, et.... je ne suis pas "zen", même 34 du tout à ce sujet !

A sunny afternoon to you all,

Marie

Réponse: A fantasy. de moudounou, postée le 18-08-2005 à 22:18:58 (S | E)
Bonsoir tout le monde,
A fantasy
When the Ambassador of Escalopia came back home, his wife had a shock. He looked pale and his clothes were in a dreadful condition.
"What happened?" she asked him, "how did your clothes get dirty like that?".
"A fire extinguisher, my dear," the Ambassador answered curtly. " Students from the university set fire to the Embassy this morning".
"Good heavens!" his wife exclaimed. "And where were you at that moment?".
"I was in my office as usual" he answered, "the fire broke out in the subsoilbasement. Of course I went down immdediately, and that fool of Horst, aimed an fire extinguisher at me. He was thinking I was burning. I must get rid of him definitely !"
The Ambassador’s wife was going on asking questions when she suddenly remarked a big hole in the hat of her husband. "And how can you explain THAT?" she asked.
"oh that," he said, "somebody shot through my office's window. It is precise, isn't it? Fortunately I wasn't wearing it at that moment. If I had been, I wouldn't have been able to come back for lunch."
Aimen. Grabuge a raison, un peu fatiguant.
See you soon.
-------------------
Edité par moudounou le 25-08-2005 11:50

Pas grave pour curtly, Aimen. A ++++.

Réponse: A fantasy. de masselotte, postée le 21-08-2005 à 10:33:47 (S | E)
Bonjour aimen7

When the ambassador of Escalopia come back house for lunch,his wife had a shock. He looked pale and his clothes were in a pitiful state. What has happened ? she asked him, how did your clothes get so dirty ?
A fire-extinguisher, my dear ,answered curtly the ambassador, students from the university were put the fire at the Embassy this morning.
My god, his wife exclaimed .And where were you during that time ? I was in my office as usual,he answered ,the fire set in the basement.Of course I went down immediately ,but that fool Horst,pointed at me a fire-extinguisher.He believed I was burning .I must get rid of him definitely!
The Ambassador's wife was carrying on asking some questions when she suddenly noticed a big hole in the husband's hat.And how can you explain me that,she asked .Oh that he said , somebody has fired through the window of my office. Cute wasn't it ? Fortunately I wasn't wearing it at that time . If I had ,I couldn't have been back for lunch

-------------------
Edité par masselotte le 25-08-2005 09:25 aimen7 à bientôt

Réponse: A fantasy. de magmatic_rock, postée le 24-08-2005 à 10:36:22 (S | E)
Salut Aimen, je suis trop content de te revoir on va pouvoir reparler ensemble! Bon si ce n'est pas trop tard je me lance.

When the ambassador of Escalopia came back home to have the breakfast, his wife had a shock. He seemed pale-faced and his clothing were in a dreadful state. "What happened?" she asked him, how your clothes spoilt like that?"
A fire extinguisher darling, answering roughly the ambassador, some of students of the university have put the fire at the ambassy this morning. "Oh my god" shouted out his wife. And where did you're at this time? I was in my office, as usually, he answered, "the fire burst into the basement. Of course, I rush down at once and this stupid Horst has pointed a fire extinguisher toward me. I thinked I was burning. I have to get rid of him definitely.
The ambassador's wife carried on asking questions when suddenly she noticed a big hole in his husband's hat. And how do you explain me that? she asked. Oh that, someone has shouted through my office's window. "Précis?" don't you think? Fortunately I wasn't wearing it at that time. If I had on, I couldn't come back home for the breakfast.

He beh, c'était vraiment pas facile.

-------------------
Edité par marie37400 le 25-08-2005 11:11

Réponse: A fantasy. de aimen7, postée le 24-08-2005 à 13:16:31 (S | E)
Bonjour magma et tout le reste de la famille,
En effet, il ne manquait que ta traduction magma, tu a mis ta griffe juste à temps. Super contente de voir que tu reprends du service.
Je voudrais m'excuser auprès de toutes et tous pour ce gros retard dans la correction de cet exercice, Le temps de régler un soucis qui m'empêche de me concentrer et je m'y attèle, je vous la donnerai ce soir promis. Bienvenue chez toi magma.

-------------------
Edité par marie37400 le 25-08-2005 11:12

Réponse: A fantasy. de aimen7, postée le 25-08-2005 à 08:38:20 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voici le texte traduit:
A fantasy.
When the Ambassador of Escalopia returned home for lunch, his wife got a shock. He looked pale and his clothes were in a frightful state. "What has happened?", she asked. "How did your clothes get into such a mess?". "A fire extinguisher, my dear.", Answered the Ambassador drily. "University students set the Embassy on fire this morning."
"Good heavens!", Exclaimed his wife. "And where were you at the time?", "I was in my office as usual", he answered, "the fire broke out in the basement. I went down immediately of course, and that fool, Horst aimed a fire-extinguisher at me. He thought I was burning. I must get rid of him definitely!"
The Ambassador's wife went on asking questions, when she suddenly noticed a big hole in her husband's hat.
"And how can you explain THAT?", she asked.
"Oh, that", he said, "Someone fired a shot through my office window. Accurate, don't you think? Fortunately I wasn't wearing it at the time. If I had been, I would not have been able to get home for lunch."

Réponse: A fantasy. de aimen7, postée le 25-08-2005 à 09:30:42 (S | E)
Correction "A fantazy", suite:
Voici la correction concernant les principales difficultés qui se sont présentées dans la traduction de "a fantasy":
VOCABULAIRE:
-Frightful state, (horrible, dreadful, pitiful, fearful...)
-Get into such a mess, (get so dirty).
-Drily,(curtly, harshly, coldly, ...(-soory moudounou for curtly, it's correct of course.
-Good heavens, (bonté divine), "My God!".
-At the time(à ce moment là), at that time, "that"(éloignement dans le temps).
-Le feu s'est déclaré", (broke out, started..)
-Pale, (pallid, peaked, peaky,)
-Précis, (accurate (cela concerne le tir sur le chapeau), precise.)
-Se débarrasser de", to get rid of.
-Sous-sol, (basement), "subsoil=le sous-sol de la terre).
-Tirer un coup de feu, (To fire a shot, to shoot(shot, shot).
-A travers: Through.

GRAMMAIRE:
-"What has happened?", bonne occasion d'utiliser le present perfect, puisque la femme de l'ambassadeur constate l'état des vêtements.

-"Continuait de poser des questions": Went on, continued, kept on, carried on + asking questions(COD).
Le past continuous est possible également: was going on, was keeping on + asking questions.

-"Ne pensez-vous pas?", forme interronégative (DON'T YOU THINK (SO).

-"Fortunately, I was not wearing it at the time(=when someone fired a shot...). Deux actions simultanées dans le passé, l'une courte et immédiate (Prétérit, fired a shot) et l'autre continue, progressive (qui n'a pas eu lieu biensûr d'où la forme négative).

-"If I had been (sous entendu wearing the hat), I wouldn't have been able to get home for lunch.". Phrase au conditionnel passé, la subordonnée(If I had been) exprime la condition, le verbe est au past perfect(had been), la proposition principale porte le past conditional (PAST+HAVE+PAST PARTICIPLE).
Ceci est donc la structure "if clause de type 3": IF+PAST PERFECT(subordonnée), PAST CONDITIONAL-WOULD+HAVE+PAST PARTICIPLE (principale dont le goupe verbale est: Be able to get).Ta phrase Marie est correcte et la concordance des temps parfaite: "If I had got(past perfect) it(the hat), I would not have been able to get home for lunch.
Voilà pardon pour la correction tardive et le manque de précision pour certains points, mais si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas.
Pour ton texte magma, je prépare tantôt la correction des difficultés que tu as eu et que je n'ai pas mentionnées ici.
Merci à toutes et à tous pour votre participation.
See you soon

Réponse: A fantasy. de magmatic_rock, postée le 25-08-2005 à 10:22:43 (S | E)
Merci pour la très bonne correction Aimen!
J'espère que tu ne m'engueleras pas trop pour "thinked" au lieu de "thought"! J'oublie toujours et à ce verbe je la fais toujours la faute!

-------------------
Edité par marie37400 le 25-08-2005 11:10

Réponse: A fantasy. de marie37400, postée le 25-08-2005 à 11:15:16 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous !
Je viens me joindre à Magma pour te remercier Aïmen, de cette correction aussi complète. Fautes... ou confirmations nous en avons tous besoin.
Have a great day all of you
Marie

Réponse: A fantasy. de aimen7, postée le 25-08-2005 à 14:53:22 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Voilà magma ton texte corrigé, si tu as des questions n'hésite pas.

When the ambassador of Escalopia came back home to have the breakfast (lunch 12 a.m) , his wife had a shock. He seemed pale-faced and his clothing were in a dreadful state. "What has happened?" she asked him, how did your clothes get spoilt like that?"
A fire extinguisher darling, answering (ed) roughly the ambassador, some of students of the university have put the set fire at to the ambassy (Embassy) this morning. "Oh my god" shouted out (exclaimed) his wife. And where did you're were you at this (that) time? I was in my office, as usually, he answered, "the fire burst out into the basement. Of course, I rushed down at once and this stupid Horst has pointed a fire extinguisher toward me. I he thinked thought I was burning. I have to get rid of him definitely.
The ambassador's wife carried on asking questions when suddenly she noticed a big hole in his her husband's hat. And how do can you explain me that? she asked. Oh that, someone has shouted shot(shoot)/fired a shot through my office's window. "Précis?" accurate, don't you think? Fortunately I wasn't wearing it at that time. If I had had it on, I couldn't have been able to come back home for the breakfast. lunch.
Tes fautes magma n'étaient pas si terribles en fin de compte, elles sont surtout dues à de l'inattention. Je ne t'en veux pas pour "thinked", je mets ça sur le compte de ton long périple au pays des rêves.
See you soon

-------------------
Edité par aimen7 le 26-08-2005 22:11

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux