Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 05-09-2005 à 15:36:18 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
voici la dernière partie du texte
ne cherchez pas le titre, il n'y en a pas

Mais pourquoi ne pas venir mercredi ? ils donnent un bon spectacle à la télévision.
Parfait ! j’apporterai mon magnétophone et j’essaierai d’enregistrer le programme. Et à propos, nous pourrions d’abord rendre visite à votre sœur, et arriver ensemble pour 9h.
Oh ! vous irez chez Betty ? pourriez vous lui faire penser au parapluie que ma femme a oublié l’autre jour ?

See you soon

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de grabuge, postée le 05-09-2005 à 16:02:10 (S | E)
Hello
et voici la suite ...

But, why not coming on Wednesday ? There is a good show on the TV.
Well ! I'll bring my tape recorder and I'll try to record the programme. And by the way, we could meet your sister before and come in together by 9pm.
Oh, you'll go to Betty's ? Could you remind her about the umbrella which my wife forgot the other day ?

Lucile

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 05-09-2005 16:43

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de zen34, postée le 05-09-2005 à 16:13:53 (S | E)
Salut lucile,

Why not to come on Wednesday? They broadcast a good show on TV. Perfect! I’ll bring my VCR and I’ll try to record the show. By the way, we could first visit your sister, and then come together by 9pm. Oh! You would go to Betty’s? Could you remind her of the umbrella my wife forgot the other day?

-------------------
Edité par zen34 le 05-09-2005 16:44

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de joy813, postée le 05-09-2005 à 16:33:03 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

But, why not to come on Wednesday ? There is a good show on TV.
Perfect ! I'll bring my video tape recorder and I'll try to record the program. And by the way, we could first visit your sister and then arrive together for 9 am pm.
Oh ! You'll go to Betty's ? Could you please remind her of the umbrella that my wife forgot recently ?

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 05-09-2005 17:44
correction

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de bridg, postée le 05-09-2005 à 17:06:16 (S | E)

But why not your coming on Wednesday? A good show will be on TV.
Perfect, I’ll bring my tape recorder and try to record it. By the way we could first arrive together at nine at your sister’s and visit her.
Oh you’ll go to Betty’s? Could you remind her of the umbrella forgotten by my wife the other day?

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de aimen7, postée le 05-09-2005 à 17:49:19 (S | E)
Hello lucile,
But why not coming on Wenesday? There'll be a nice show on T.V.
Perfect! I'll bring my tape recorder and try to record the programme.
Oh! by the way, we could go and see your sister first, and be there together for nine o'clock.
Oh! You'll go to betty's? Could you remind her of the umbrella my wife forgot the other day.

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de post-scriptum, postée le 05-09-2005 à 22:04:41 (S | E)
Good evening Lucile,

- But why not coming come on Wednesday? They put on a good show on television.
- Perfect! I'll bring my video tape recorder and I'll try to record the program. And by the way, we could first visit your sister and arrive together at 9.
- Oh! You'll go to Betty's? Could you make her think please remind her of the umbrella that my wife forgot the other day?

Thank you. See you soon.

-------------------
Edité par post-scriptum le 07-09-2005 13:22
Merci encore, Lucile

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de isa71, postée le 05-09-2005 à 22:10:03 (S | E)
bonsoir tout le monde

Why not coming on Wednesday?they made a good show on television.
Fine!I'll bring my tape recorder(video recorder?) and I'll try to record the program.And by the way,we could first visit your sister,and to arrive together for 9.00 p.m.
Oh! you'll go to Betty's ? Could you remind her of the umbrella that my wife forgot the over day?

Lucile

-------------------
Edité par isa71 le 05-09-2005 22:10

-------------------
Edité par isa71 le 05-09-2005 22:10

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de pascaline, postée le 05-09-2005 à 22:26:26 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile,

But why not (to) come ON wednesday? They produce a good show on TV.
Perfect! I'll bring my tape recorder and I'll try to record the program. And by the way, we could first visit your sister and arrive together by 9 pm.
Oh, you will go to Betty's? Could you remind her of the umbrella that my wife forgot the other day.

Pascaline

-------------------
Edité par pascaline le 06-09-2005 22:58

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de kathleen, postée le 06-09-2005 à 00:52:44 (S | E)
Hello Lucile!

But why not coming on Wednesday ?There is a good show on television.
Perfect ! I will bring my tape recorder and I will try to record the program.
And by the way, we could first visit your sister, and arrive together at 9.
Oh ! You will go to Betty ? Could you remind her of the umbrella that my wife forgot the other day ?

Lucile.

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de gewurz, postée le 06-09-2005 à 13:03:51 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

But why wouldn't you come on Wednesday ? There is a good show on TV.
Perfect, I'll bring my tape recorder and I'll try to record the programme. And by the way, in the first place, we could visit your sister and arrive together at 9.
Oh ! you'll go to Betty's ? May you remind her of the umbrella my wife forgot the other day ?

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de traviskidd, postée le 06-09-2005 à 18:42:08 (S | E)
Well why not come Wednesday? There's a good show on television.
Perfect! I'll bring my recorder (VCR?) and try to record the program. And while we're at it, we could first pay a visit to your sister, and arrive together by 9*.
Oh! You're going to Betty's? Could you remind her about the umbrella that my wife (accidentally) left there the other day?

-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 06-09-2005 18:42
*Isn't 9h in the morning? After dinner, wouldn't it be 21h?

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de IENA1, postée le 06-09-2005 à 19:24:55 (S | E)
Mais pourquoi ne pas venir mercredi ? ils donnent un bon spectacle à la télévision.
Parfait ! j’apporterai mon magnétophone et j’essaierai d’enregistrer le programme. Et à propos, nous pourrions d’abord rendre visite à votre sœur, et arriver ensemble pour 9h.
Oh ! vous irez chez Betty ? pourriez vous lui faire penser au parapluie que ma femme a oublié l’autre jour ?

But why do not come next weynesday? there is a good divertissement at TV

Perfect! I will take my magneto and I will try to record the program.

By the way we could make a visit to your daughter before and arrive together
at 9pm

Oh you should go at Betty, could you remember her my umbrella my wife

forgot the other day

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 08-09-2005 à 15:37:20 (S | E)
Hello,

et pour vos efforts !!
voici ma proposition et quelques remarques :

But why not come on Wednesday ? they have got a good show on T.V..
Oh fine. I’ll bring my tape-recorder and I’ll try and record the programme. And by the way, we might call at your sister’s first, and we’d arrive together by 9 o’clock.
Oh ! you’ll be going to Betty’s ? would you remind her of the umbrella my wife forgot the other day ?

Les fautes:

1)why not + infinitif sans to
2)programme on TV, program on a computer
3)9……..for dinner in the evening…so, not 9 a.m. !!
4)the umbrella ...that…..osez supprimer les mots inutiles, votre anglais ne s’en portera que mieux

See you soon

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de cam3, postée le 08-09-2005 à 15:41:33 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Why wouldn't you come on Wednesday ? There is a good show on television.
Great ! I will bring my recorder and I will try to video-tape the programme. By the way, we could visit your sister first and arrive together at 9.
Oh ! You will go to Betty's, won't you ? Could you remind her of the umbrella my wife forgot the other day ?

Réponse: Rendez-vous/Suite/Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 17-09-2005 à 11:39:28 (S | E)
Coucou, voici la suite

Why not coming wednesday? There is a good spectacle on TV. Excellent! I'll bring my video tape recorder and I'll try to record the program. And speacking of, we could make a visit to your sister and arrive together for 9 o'clock. Oh! You'd go at Vicky's home? Could you remind her about the umbrella that my wife forgot the other day?

Wow celui là m'a posé beaucoup de problème au niveau vocabulaire!

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux