Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Habitudes quotidiennes (correction)
Message de arpagiont posté le 09-10-2006 à 18:50:57 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour
Je suis belge j'apprends l'anglais et j'ai un devoir à rendre en anglais sur mes habitudes de tous les jours je l'ai rédigé.Si quelqu'un avait pouvait me le corriger cela me serait d'une grande aide.

Every day I get up at seven o clock .I have a shower I take my breakfast and I go to school. The school begin at ten past eight o’clock .Every days I am late I arrive at thirteen past eight and the teacher is not very happy .The first break from the morning is at 10 o’clock .the second at 12 o’clock and the thirst is at 2 o’clock I finish school at twenty to four and I return to my home. I take a lunch and I do my homework .On Tuesday I play tennis at six o’clock .I play two hours .On Wednesday I finish school at twelve o’clock.. On Friday I go to the swimming pool .Every days we have a lot of homework and sometimes we must remain until half past four to school .Every week I have five hours French, five hours maths, five hours science, four hours English and a lot of other matter .But the more beautiful days are Saturday and Sunday because we haven’t school. Friday an Thursday the last hours of the days are very difficult because the weekend isn’t is far .Then sometimes we sleep during the lessons. But on Monday morning we are not very awake. But school is funny…when we are on leave .
Merci
Arpagiont
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 09-10-2006 19:02
Titre

Réponse: Habitudes quotidiennes (correction) de arpagiont, postée le 09-10-2006 à 20:28:51 (S | E)
personne ?

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 09-10-2006 20:30
C'est l'heure du repas. Soyez patient. Sur ce site, il n'y a pas de délai imposé pour les réponses.
Merci de votre compréhension.

Réponse: Habitudes quotidiennes (correction) de blue_box35, postée le 09-10-2006 à 23:19:21 (S | E)
Hi,

My name's Michael and I have corrected your text for you.
I've corrected all the major grammatical points for you, and some of the expressions. However, towards the end I've left some of the original mistakes as I didn't want to spoil your original ideas.

Here are explanations of the corrections I've made:

I take my breakfast and I go to school.
(correct English uses 'have' or 'eat')

School begin at ten past eight o’clock.
(The correct verb form here is 'begins' and is third person singular of the verb 'to begin')

Every days I am late I arrive at thirteen past eight and the teacher is not very happy.

(Here, the noun phrase you want is 'Every day'. You also need to add 'and' as well before 'I arrive at thirteen...'. You also need to include 'minutes' to your sentence. 'I arrive at thirteen minutes past eight and the teacher is not very happy')

The first break from the morning is at 10 o’clock.
(The first break 'in' the morning is....)

the second at 12 o’clock and the thirst is at 2 o’clock I finish school at twenty to four and I return to my home.

(The second is at twelve o'clock and the third is at two o'clock. I finish school at twenty to four and I return home) Here I have re-written your sentence are there were many mistakes.

I take a lunch and I do my homework.
(As with breakfast, correct usage is 'to have' or 'to eat' lunch)

On Tuesday I play tennis at six o’clock.

(On Tuesdays) Don't forget the 's'!

I play two hours.

('for' two hours)

On Wednesday I finish school at twelve o’clock. On Friday I go to the swimming pool.

(On Wednesdays; On Fridays....)

Every days we have a lot of homework and sometimes we must remain until half past four to school.

(I think what you were trying to say here was: Every day we have a lot of homework and sometimes we must 'stay behind at school until' half past four). You're suing here a compund verb 'to stay behind' with a adverb of time 'until' e.g. 'to stay behind until half past four'.

Every week I have five hours French, five hours maths, five hours science, four hours English and a lot of other matter.

Don;t forget when you're talking about the amount of time you spend doing something, you need the prepositional phrase '...hours of...'

So you should have written: five hours of French, five hours of maths; five hours of English...and a lot of other 'subjects' instead of 'matter'.

But the more beautiful days are Saturday and Sunday because we haven’t school.

(I think you were trying to say here: But the 'best' days are Saturdays and Sundays because we don't have school.)

Friday an Thursday the last hours of the days are very difficult because the weekend isn’t is far .

(I think here you were trying to say: The last few hours on Fridays and Thursdays are very difficult because the weekend isn't far away 'or' because we know it will soon be weekend.)

Then sometimes we sleep during the lessons. But on Monday morning we are not very awake.

(Here, I think you were trying to say: Sometimes we are able to sleep during lessons, but on Monday mornings we are still quite sleepy 'or' we are not very alert.)

But school is funny...when we are on leave.

(I'm not sure what you meant to write here, but I imagine you were trying to say something like: But school is best....when we are on holiday.)

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Michael

Réponse: Habitudes quotidiennes (correction) de blue_box35, postée le 09-10-2006 à 23:21:12 (S | E)
Apologies,

I haven't used any different colouring to highlight my corrections. If you need me to clarify what I've suggested, then just let me know.

Michael

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux