Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de pauppau posté le 2004-11-02 17:39:00 (S | E | F | I)
Bonjour,
Pour vendredi, je dois préparer un sujet, pour parler pendant 5 minutes en anglais, devant la classe.
J'ai préparé un texte, pouvez vous me corriger s'il vous plaît, je pense avoir fait beaucoup de fautes.
Merci d'avance.

" I'm going to speak about my experiences trying to learn the highway code. Since May, I have been registered to learn how to drive, but before driving, I have to pass the exam on the highway code. So Since May, I have tried to make fewer than 5 errors, but it's very difficult for me.

Nethertheless, I have read the booklet that explains the code twice (but I haven't the patience to read it again) And I go to the room where you can test yourself on the code, four times a week, for 2 hours. But, after six months, I make 6 mistakes on average! The problem is that I'm not consistent: for example, I can make 3 errors which is very good, but at the next test, I can do 10 mistakes! It's true that I make fewer errors when I'm alone, without my friends, and more concentrated. But during the exam, I will be stressed, panic to mix up with buttons of the remote control answering questions and so not to have enough time for each question. So I think, it's a good practice to speak with my friends during the test.

Friday past, the driving-school proposed me to take the exam on the highway code, the 8th November 2004. Of course, I accepted, because I thought, I was fit to pass it.

At the beginning, I was happy and proud, because It's annoying for me to test myself on the highway code. When I heard the news, I decided to test myself until the big day. But I made, 10 mistakes, 8 mistakes, 9 mistakes,.... but nothing under 5: I deduced that I wasn't fit yet, and I called off my highway code test for the 8th November: It's too early for me.

And, I have to be sure to pass the exam, because if I failed it, my parents would have to pay 30 euros, to take a new exam on the highway code. So I think , during the week before the exam, when I test myself, I was too stressed to make fewer than 5 mistakes. All mistakes that I did were important because,I imagined that it was the exam, and not an average of mistakes, but the decisive score. Moreover, for me to fail my exam is not nothing, because the consequence is 30 euros extra to pay, and the driving lessons are very expensive."

Voilà, je me doute que mon histoire ne soit pas très intéressante, même ennuyeuse, mais je ne vois pas sinon de quoi je pourrais parler.
A bientôt, et merci encore.

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 02-11-2004 17:39
Forum principal

-------------------
Modifié par pauppau le 03-11-2004 15:52

Réponse: re:ai je fait des fautes? de avie, postée le 2004-11-02 17:49:14 (S | E)
Salut ! Je ne sais pas si grand jour se dit big day mais je sais que jour j se dit d-day.
Voilà.

Réponse: re:ai je fait des fautes? de kwame, postée le 2004-11-02 18:21:35 (S | E)

passer un examen = to sit for an exam : to take an exam
réussir à un examen = to pass an exam

Réponse: re:ai je fait des fautes? de pauppau, postée le 2004-11-02 18:45:48 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup et surtout pour la différence entre passer et réussir son examen, car sinon je pense que ma prof ne m'aurait pas trop comprise.
Est ce que vous voyez d'autres erreurs? Tournure de phrases, vocabulaire...
Merci de bien vouloir me corriger.

Réponse: re:ai je fait des fautes? de kwame, postée le 2004-11-02 19:26:33 (S | E)
"I'm going to speak about my drive accompanied (driving lessons), and the highway code. Since May, I'm registered( erreur de temps--> present perfect) to take the drive accompanied ( to learn how to drive), but before driving, I have to pass the highwaycode. Before sitting for the exam, We have to read the code book a lot of times, and go andtest us (pronom réfléchi car sujet et complément représente la même personne) in the code room, the most of times (as many times as possible )during the week. In fact, the test is the application of the code. And we can sit for the highway code, when we make for a long time five mistakes at the most ( COD avant le complément de temps) . So, since May, I try ( erreur de temps --> present perfect )to make less than 5 errors, but it's very difficult for me.

Peut-être que quelqu'un prendra la suite.
Améliore ce qui est souligné en tenant compte des remarques entre parenthèses.
Kwame

-------------------
Edité par kwame le 2004-11-02 19:38:24

-------------------
Edité par kwame le 2004-11-02 19:42:39

Réponse: re:ai je fait des fautes? de elbisee, postée le 2004-11-03 00:43:56 (S | E)
En tant qu'anglophone, je suis perplexe quand je lis tes phrases avec le mot "code". Le code de la route, ne veut-il pas dire toutes les lois qui portent sur la conduite d'une voiture? Mais tu te sers de ce mot pour indiquer un examen, un livre, une salle...? Voici des expressions et ce que je crois qu'elles veulent dire, bien que des fois ce soit une petite devinette:

I am going to speak about my highway code = I am going to speak about my experiences trying to learn the highway code
I have to pass the highway code = I have to take/pass a test on the highway code
I have read the code = I have read the booklet that explains the code
I go to the code = I go to the room where you can test yourself on the code
to take the highway code = to take a test on the highway code
to go at the code's room = to go to the room where I can test myself on the code
I called off my highway code = I called off my highway code test
for me to fail my code = for me to fail my test on the code

Il y a quelque chose que je ne comprend pas du tout: "I can flood from the time of the question". Comment???

Et encore plusieurs suggestions:
" I'm going to speak about my highway code. Since May, I was registered (puisque tu y es encore inscrit, il faut dire I have been registered--c'est le present perfect tense, comme dit kwame) to learn how to drive, but before driving, I have to pass the highway code. So Since May, I have tried to make less fewer than 5 errors, but it's very difficult for me.

Nethertheless, I have read twice the code twice(but I haven't the patience to read it again) And I go to the code, to test me myself, four times a week, during for 2 hours.
But, after six months, I make 6 mistakes on average! The problem is that I'm not regular consistent: for example, I can make 3 errors which is very good, but at the next test, I can do 10 mistakes! It's true that I make less fewer errors when I'm alone, without my friends, and more concentrated. But during the exam, I will be stressed, panic, and I'm shure sure that I'm going to mix up with the bottoms buttons of the remote control answering at questions. I'm afraid, to haven't enough time not to have enough time/ of having too little time to answer questions, because at the practice test, I can flood from the time of the question, but during the exam, we can't, If I haven't answer at the time can't/don't answer in time, I have a mistake!!
So I think, it's a good practice to speak with my friends during the test.
Friday past, the driving-school proposed me to take the highway code, the 8th November 2004. Of course, I accepted, because I thought, I was fit to pass it.
At the beginning, I was happy and proud, because It's annoying for me to go at the code's room. When I've learned the new I heard the news, I decided to test me myself until the d-day until the big day/until D-Day. But I made, 10 mistakes, 8 mistakes, 9 mistakes,.... but nothing under 5: I have deduced that I wasn't fit yet, and I called off my highway code for the 8th November: It's too urly early for me.
And, I have to be shure to pass the code, because if I failed it, my parents would have to pay 30 euros, to repass the highway code. So I think , during the week before the exam, when I tested me myself, I was too stressed to make less fewer than 5 mistakes. All mistakes that I did were important because,I imagined that it was the exam, and not an average of mistakes, but the decisive score. Moreover, for me to fail my code, is not nothing, because the consequence is 30 euros extra to pay, and the drive accompanied is very expensive."

Les tournures de phrase ont toujours un air indéfinissablement français, mais il y aura moins de fautes en tout cas!

-------------------
Edité par elbisee le 2004-11-03 18:45:42

Réponse: re:ai je fait des fautes? de pauppau, postée le 2004-11-03 12:21:43 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour toutes ces erreurs, je vois que j'en ai fait pas mal.
Pouvez vous me dire, si mon texte est correct maintenant, pas trop lourd (je pense le contraire mais bon) et intéressant.
Merci d'avance

Réponse: re:ai je fait des fautes? de elbisee, postée le 2004-11-04 11:06:40 (S | E)
Bonjour pauppau,
Il reste quelques petits problèmes:

>>But during the exam, I will be stressed, panic to mix up with buttons of the remote control answering questions and so not to have enough time for each question.<<

But during the exam I will be stressed, and I might panic about mixing up the buttons of the remote control while answering the questions and so not have enough time for each question.

Mais pendant l'examen je serai stressé, et je paniquerai peut-être à l'idée de confondre les boutons de la télécommande en répondant aux questions et je n'aurai donc pas assez de temps pour chaque question.

>>Friday past<< Last Friday

>>I think , during the week before the exam, when I tested myself, I was too stressed to make fewer than 5 mistakes.<<

Ben, non, je ne pense pas que ce soit particulièrement lourd. Ca fait bien longtemps depuis mon examen sur le code de la route, mais j'imagine que tes copains trouveront le sujet plutôt d'actualité.

Mais je ne peux pas m'empêcher de te demander--penses-tu apprendre le code en passant des examens? Selon ce que tu dis, tu l'as lu deux fois (disons 4 heures en total), puis tu as passé 8 heures par semaine pendant 6 mois = 208 heures à passer des examens sans succès...ne serait-il pas plus efficace d'étudier un peu plus le code à l'avance?!?

Réponse: re:ai je fait des fautes? de pauppau, postée le 2004-11-04 19:29:03 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour avoir corriger mon texte! C'est très aimable de votre part.
Sinon pour votre remarque à la fin, c'est vrai, que cela serait beaucoup plus utile de relire mon code, mais je n'ai pas le temps ni la patience
Mais, je vais pour finir passer mon code le 24 novembre, et je serai prête car je fais, en ce moment 3 fautes de moyenne, mais je ne peux pas le dire dans mon histoire qui dépasserait largement les 5 minutes sinon.
Merci encore.
A bientôt

Réponse: re:ai je fait des fautes? de elbisee, postée le 2004-11-04 21:50:03 (S | E)
You're welcome!

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux