Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de freeday posté le 2004-11-03 13:04:37 (S | E | F | I)
Complétez les phrases suivantes à l'aide d'une des prépositions suivantes : at / in / to / on
  • 1. She started going ___ school ___ the age of four. So now she's been _____ school for eleven years. She's leaving ___ the end of the year.
  • 2. I'm returning _____ England_____ the end of this term.
  • 3. _____ my birthday I gave a party.
  • 4. We arrived _____ the airport _____good time for the plane.
  • 5. Could I speak ____ Anne, please ? -I'm afraid Anne's _____ work. but Sarah's _____ . Would you like ____ speak ______ her ?
  • 6. He went _____ sea____ 21. He spent all his working life _____ sea. He retired ____ 58 and went _____ live _____ the south of France.
  • 7. _____ the daytime the streets are crowded but _____ night they are deserted.
  • 8. She's always _____ a bad temper _____ breakfast time.
  • 9. He is always _____ a hurry. He drives _____ a tremendous speed.
  • 10. I'm interested _____ tennis but I'm not very good ____ it.
  • 11. She has a crush _____ the man who's dressed ______ blue.
  • 12. My train arrived _____ London _____8.30.
  • 13. What do you usually do ____ the weekend ?
  • 14. There was an accident _____ the crossroads_____ midnight last night.
  • 15. I saw Ethan _____ the bus stop this morning but couldn't speak ___ him because we were standing ______ a queue. He was _____ the front of it and I was _____ the back.

-------------------
    Modifié par freeday le 03-11-2004 14:52

• Réponse: re:prépositions de ninou30, postée le 2004-11-03 13:42:38 (S | E)
    Bonjour, je tente

Complétez les phrases suivantes à l'aide d'une des prépositions suivantes : at / in / to / on

1. She started going _to__ school _at__ the age of four. So now she's been _at____ school for eleven years. She's leaving _at__ the end of the year.

2. I'm returning _to____ England__at___ the end of this term.

3. _on____ my birthday I gave a party.

4. We arrived _at____ the airport _in____good time for the plane.

5. Could I speak __to__ Anne, please ? -I'm afraid Anne's _at____ work. but Sarah's _in____ . Would you like __to__ speak ___to___ her ?

6. He went ___to__ sea__at__ 21. He spent all his working life _at____ sea. He retired ___at_ 58 anw went _to____ live ___in__ the south of France.

7. ___in__ the daytime the streets are crowded but __at___ night they are deserted.

8. She's always __in___ a bad temper __at___ breakfast time.

9. He is always __?___ a hurry. He drives __?___ a tremendous speed.

10. I'm interested ___in__ tennis but I'm not very good ___in_ it.

11. She has a crush __?___ the man who's dressed __in___ blue.

12. My train arrived _in____ London _at____8.30.

13. What do you usually do _on___ the weekend ?

14. There was an accident __at___ the crossroads__at___ midnight last night.

15. I saw Ethan __at___ the bus stop this morning but couldn't speak _to__ him because we were standing __in____ a queue. He was _in____ the front of it and I was _in___ the back.

Merci pour l'exercice, j'attends la correction avec impatience

-------------------
    Edité par ninou30 le 2004-11-04 12:05:20

Réponse: re:prépositions de morenita, postée le 2004-11-03 14:41:44 (S | E)
    Good ex!!thanx!
    1. She started going TO school AT the age of four. So now she's been AT school for eleven years. She's leaving AT the end of the year.

2. I'm returning TO England AT the end of this term.

3. ON my birthday I gave a party.

4. We arrived AT the airport __good time for the plane.

5. Could I speak TO Anne, please ? -I'm afraid Anne's AT work. but Sarah's ____ . Would you like TO speak TO her ?

6. He went TO sea ON 21. He spent all his working life IN sea. He retired ____ 58 anw went TO live IN the south of France.

7. IN the daytime the streets are crowded but ON night they are deserted.

8. She's always IN a bad temper AT breakfast time.

9. He is always ON a hurry. He drives IN a tremendous speed.

10. I'm interested TO tennis but I'm not very good IN it.

11. She has a crush _____ the man who's dressed ____ blue.

12. My train arrived TO London AT 8.30.

13. What do you usually do AT the weekend ?

14. There was an accident IN the crossroads AT midnight last night.

15. I saw Ethan IN the bus stop this morning but couldn't speak TO him because we were standing __ a queue. He was in the front of it and I was IN the back.
    Well,I know that there are a lot of mistake!!!
    prepositions==my weak point!!!!

Réponse: re:prépositions de freeday, postée le 2004-11-03 14:50:16 (S | E)
    Bonjour ninou30, tout d'abord, merci d'avoir joué le jeu. Certaines prépositions sont correctes, d'autres moins. Je ne suis pas d'accord avec les phrases suivantes et les prépositions suivantes :
    2. *in ; 4. *in et *on ; 5. *on ; 6. *on sea ; 9. *on et *in ; 10. *on ; 11. *at ; 12. (oubli ?) ; 13. *in ; 14. *on ; 15. *on the front et *on the beach

Essaie de corriger tes erreurs ! see you

Réponse: re:prépositions de freeday, postée le 2004-11-03 15:01:50 (S | E)
      Hiya morenita ! Tout comme ninou30, je ne suis pas d'accord avec les phrases et prépositions (ou absences de prépo.) suivantes : 4. *___ good time ; 5. Sarah's *____ ; 6. *on 21 / *in sea / *__58 ; 7. *on night ; 9. *on /in ; 10 *to / *in ; 11 ? ; 12 *to ; 14. *in ;
      15. *in the bus stop / *__ a queue / *in the back
        Bon courage. see you !

Réponse: re:prépositions de ninou30, postée le 2004-11-04 12:17:30 (S | E)
        Bonjour Freeday
        J'ai corrigé en gras mon premier message, mais je ne suis pas sure que les corrections apportées soient les bonnes! Les prépositions sont une grosse difficulté pour moi (parmi d'autres...). Y a t-il des règles, ou c'est juste un histoire de pratique?
        Merci pour ton aide et si tu as d'autres exercices du même genre...
        See you soon.

Réponse: re:prépositions de tounette, postée le 2004-11-04 12:47:28 (S | E)
        Bonjour Frreday,
        Bon exercice pour se familiariser avec les prépositons Merci

1. She started going to school at the age of four. So now she's been at school for eleven years. She's leaving at the end of the year.

2. I'm returning to England at the end of this term.
        3. For my birthday I gave a party.

4. We arrived to the airport on good time for the plane.

5. Could I speak to Anne, please ? -I'm afraid Anne's at work. but Sarah's in. Would you like to speak to her ?

6. He went to sea at 21. He spent all his working life on sea. He retired at 58 and went to live at the south of France.

7. On the daytime the streets are crowded but at night they are deserted.
        8. She's always in a bad temper at breakfast time.

9. He is always in a hurry. He drives in a tremendous speed.

10. I'm interested on tennis but I'm not very good in it.

11. She has a crush to the man who's dressed in blue.

12. My train arrived to London at 8.30.

13. What do you usually do on the weekend ?

14. There was an accident at the crossroads on midnight last night.

15. I saw Ethan at the bus stop this morning but couldn't speak to him because we were standing on a queue. He was in the front of it and I was on the back.

Réponse: re:prépositions de lyne, postée le 2004-11-04 14:58:53 (S | E)
        Bonjour et merci pour cet exercice. J'ai essayé et le résultat est peut-être catastrophique.

# 1. She started going _to__ school _at__ the age of four. So now she's been __at___ school for eleven years. She's leaving _at__ the end of the year.
        # 2. I'm returning __in___ England__at___ the end of this term.
        # 3. _On____ my birthday I gave a party.
        # 4. We arrived _at____ the airport _at____good time for the plane.
        # 5. Could I speak __to__ Anne, please ? -I'm afraid Anne's _at____ work. but Sarah's _____ . Would you like _to___ speak _to_____ her ?
        # 6. He went __to___ sea_at___ 21. He spent all his working life _to____ sea. He retired _at___ 58 and went __to___ live __in___ the south of France.
        # 7. __On___ the daytime the streets are crowded but __in___ night they are deserted.
        # 8. She's always __in___ a bad temper _in____ breakfast time.
        # 9. He is always ___in__ a hurry. He drives __in___ a tremendous speed.
        # 10. I'm interested __on___ tennis but I'm not very good _on___ it.
        # 11. She has a crush __to___ the man who's dressed ___in___ blue.
        # 12. My train arrived _to____ London __at___8.30.
        # 13. What do you usually do __on__ the weekend ?
        # 14. There was an accident _to____ the crossroads__at___ midnight last night.
        # 15. I saw Ethan __at___ the bus stop this morning but couldn't speak _to__ him because we were standing __in____ a queue. He was __in___ the front of it and I was __in___ the back.

Réponse: re:prépositions de joy813, postée le 2004-11-04 17:05:04 (S | E)
        Freeday, and thanlk you for your exercice

# 1. She started going to school at the age of four. So now she's been at school for eleven years. She's leaving in the end of the year.
        # 2. I'm returning in England at the end of this term.
        # 3. On my birthday I gave a party.
        # 4. We arrived in the airport at good time for the plane.
        # 5. Could I speak to Anne, please ? -I'm afraid Anne's at work. But Sarah's in. Would you like to speak to her ?
        # 6. He went to sea at 21. He spent all his working life at sea. He retired at 58 and went to live in the south of France.
        # 7. In the daytime the streets are crowded but at night they are deserted.
        # 8. She's always in a bad temper at breakfast time.
        # 9. He is always in a hurry. He drives in a tremendous speed.
        # 10. I'm interested <:>in
        tennis but I'm not very good at it.
        # 11. She has a crush to the man who's dressed in blue.
        # 12. My train arrived in London at 8.30.
        # 13. What do you usually do at the weekend ?
        # 14. There was an accident on the crossroads at midnight last night.
        # 15. I saw Ethan at the bus stop this morning but couldn't speak to him because we were standing in a queue. He was on the front of it and I was on the back.

Réponse: re:prépositions de freeday, postée le 2004-11-06 14:22:30 (S | E)
        Tout d'abord, bravo à tous ceux qui ont tenté cet exercice. Je vous propose une correction :

• 1. She started going _to_ school _at_ the age of four. So now, she's been __at__ school for eleven years.
      • 2. I'm returning __to__ England _at_ the end of this term.
      • 3. _On__ my birthday I gave a party.
      • 4. We arrived _at_ the airport _in_ good time for the plane.
      • 5. Could I speak _to_ Anne, please ? -I'm afraid Anne's _at_ work, but sarah's _in_. Would you like to speak _to_ her ?
      • 6. He went _to_ sea _at_21. He spent all his working life _at_ sea. He retired _at_ 58 and went _to_live _in_the south of France.
      • 7._In_ the daytime the streets are crowded but _at_ night they are deserted.
      • 8. She's always _in_ a bad temper _at_ breakfast time.
      • 9. He is always _in_ a hurry. He drives _at_ a tremendous speed.
      • 10. I'm interested _in_ tennis but I'm not very good _at_ it.
      • 11. She has a crush _on_ the man who's dressed _in_ blue.
      • 12. My train arrived _in_ London _at_ 8.30.
      • 13. What do you usually do _at_ the weekend ?
      • 14. There was an accident _at_ the crossroads _at_ midnight last night.
      • 15. I saw Ethan _at_ the bus stop this morning but I couldn't speak _to_ him because we were standing _in_ a queue. He was _in_ the front of it and I was _at _ the back.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
    Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
    | Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux