Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Formulaire/ urgent !!!
Message de loulou54 posté le 29-04-2005 à 13:48:51 (S | E | F | I)

Voici mes réponses à des questions pour un formulaire de demande d'emploi en Angleterre. J'ai fait 2 paragraphes en anglais à corriger si quelqu'un veut bien m'aider Si qq1 quelqu'un veut bien m'aider pour traduction et correction, ce serait très sympa pask parce que c'est très urgent et mon avenir en dépend !!!
d'avance à ceux qui accepteront de m'aider !!!

Louise

Voici ces fameux paragraphes :

Working as cabin crew for EJA might be for me the opportunity to join an airline in full economic increase, guaranteeing a stable jobwith opportunities of progression. But it also might allow me to make the most of my professionnal experiences. In fact I aim at a job in which team spirit, open-mindedness and ability to communicate with people of all ages and all cultures are proff of success. Moreover, the cabin crew give the first impression of an airline to the customers, it's the first link in the chain, so I would be very proud to convey a positive image of EJA. Apply for the position of cabin crew is also the guarantee to carry on a job not monotonous, in which I would not be faced with the same situation each day, in which I have to be reactive and know how to manage unforseen situations and at the same time, be available for the customerswith developed qualities of communication. In my opinion, the attraction and the stregth of this job lie in the versatility of the cabin crew and a challenging lifestyle.

EJA tries to portray an energetic image puting forwards a friendly environment with courteous anf fun service which contrasts traditionnal airlines. This aims at create a warmy atmosphere where the cabin crew have to ensure that the customer's safety and comfort come first and that they create a memorable experience in order to seduce them. EJA does not want their employees to play a role, conditionning them to its values because working for EJA means that you have already assimilate these values, they are part of us. So the cabin crew are real people with real personalities. They have to prove that they are capable of taking responsability, showing they are confident, enthousiastic, helpful and motivated.

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 29-04-2005 13:51
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 29-04-2005 13:54
Demande trop conséquente pour les forums. En ce qui concerne votre demande de traduction de la seconde partie dans son intégralité, je vous la retourne par mp
titre

Réponse: traduction urgente !!! de ruofei, postée le 02-05-2005 à 03:12:46 (S | E)
Bonjour Loulou54,
je n'ai pas vraiment compris votre demande: est-ce que vous voulez traduire ou corriger ces 2 passages? Je les ai corrigés les 2 dans un premier temps (faites-moi signe si vous en voulez la traduction)

Working as cabin crew for EJA might will be the opportunity (for me) to join an airline in full economic increase guaranteeing rapid economic development that guarantees a stable job with opportunities of and further progression. But it will also might allow enable me to make the most of my professionnal experiences. In fact, I aim at a job in which success means team spirit, open-mindedness and ability to communicate with people of all ages and all cultures are proof of success. Moreover, it is a fact that the cabin crew is the first link in the chain and gives the first impression of an airline, so I would be very proud to convey a positive image of EJA. Apply for the position of cabin crew is also the guarantee to carry on a job not monotonous, in which I would not be faced with the same situation each day, in which I would have to be reactive and know how to manage unforeseen/likely unexpected situations/events and at the same time, be available for the customerswith developed qualities of communication. Phrase un peu longue. (An air cabin crew career also ensures a dynamic position, where I would not face the same situations but rather unexpected events. These require that I should be skillfully ready to react and work them out. Another great part of the job is to take care of the passengers and to make sure they’re enjoying their flight and feel safe.) In my opinion, the attraction (to) and the strength value of this job lie in the versatility of the cabin crew and a challenging lifestyle.

EJA tries to portray an energetic image putting forwards a friendly environment with courteous staff and pleasant services; all this contrasts traditionnal airlines. EJA aims at creating a warmly atmosphere where the cabin crew has to ensure that the customer's safety and comfort come first and that they create a memorable and satisfactory experience in order to seduce them. EJA does not want their employees to play a role, conditionning them to its values because working for EJA means that you have already assimilated these values, they are part of us (they have become part of you). So Thus the cabin crew is made up of real people with real personalities. They have to prove that they are capable of taking over responsibilities, showing they are confident, enthousiastic, helpful and motivated.

Réponse: traduction urgente !!! de nouti, postée le 08-05-2005 à 12:42:14 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Comment dit-on en clair le Messrs. en anglais ? Mr. se dit Mister, mais Messrs. ?
Merci

Réponse: Formulaire/ urgent !!! de regine_lyon, postée le 08-05-2005 à 12:59:24 (S | E)
Cas 1 : tu adresses à une personne en particulier, dans ce cas tu dis : "Dear Mr xxxx"

Cas 2 : tu adresses à une personne dont tu ne connais pas le non : "Dear Sir"

Cas 3 : tu adresses à plusieurs personnes dont tu ne connais pas le nom : "Dear Sirs"

Ou tu peux également mettre : "to whom it may be concerned"

Réponse: Formulaire/ urgent !!! de loulou54, postée le 08-05-2005 à 14:23:40 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup d'avoir corrigé mes paragraphes ! C'est super de voir une telle solidarité et entraide sur ce site !
Bonne journée !

Réponse: Formulaire/ urgent !!! de bridg, postée le 08-05-2005 à 14:40:07 (S | E)
Suite à votre mp, je poste ici la suite de votre demande, vous y rajouterez le dernier paragraphe après correction de celui-ci

Last year, when I was a seasonal worker in a toll, a heavy goods vehicle which passed in my way gave me a credit card overdrawn. We are obliged to keep the card in this case. But, the foreign driver, who apparently did not know that, get annoyed and became aggressive towards me when I told him that I cannot give him back his card and that I required an other means of payment. Of course, seeing that he refused to cooperate and that the situation became poisoned, I closed my way and warn my superior. I explain courteously and quietly to the driver that my superior was coming in order to explain to him the situation and try to find a solution, and that I was sorry for the trouble caused but that I had to follow the procedure and the orders. After a few minutes of discussion with my superior, the driver gave me an other means of payment and can leave.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux