Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Rédaction... à corriger
Message de grabuge posté le 03-08-2005 à 18:40:14 (S | E | F | I)

Hello everybody,

Je poste une nouvelle rédaction et j'attends la correction. Il s'agit ici de décrire sa maison. Je l'ai écrite directement en anglais, me servant du vocabulaire que je connais.

If I were rich, I'd like to have a house like this one. Please, allow me to describe it in present tense for me to dream...

I've been living in a quiet countryside nearby a big town. There are lots of hills and meadows here and several houses have been built for ten years.
My house is near a green ill. I had it built by a friend of mine who is an architect and he did it according to all my desires.
The house is built in L form though we can see the garden and the swim-pool by almost all the rooms.
The main room is the living, dinning-room and kitchen. It's big because I like to have much space around me and it's the room where we mainly live.
The kitchen is open like an American kitchen on the dinning-room what allows me to see my family or my friends or speak with them when I do cooking. All the cooking equipment is in the kitchen : there is an American fridge, a dishwasher, a hotplate, an over and several food processors which help me to cook.
The kitchen is separated from the dinning-room by a large bar where we can have a drink.
There is a large rectangular glass table and comfortable chairs in the dinning-room and nothing else because I don't like too many furniture in a room.
In the living-room, there are three sofas around a coffee-table. The main sofa is front of TV and hifi-system.
The other rooms are the bedrooms, the bathrooms and also my study where I can work with some pleasure on the famous website anglaisfacile.com
All the rooms are weel-lit because there are lots of openings on the garden and leaving the daylight come in.
But, I'll tell you about my garden (of my dreams) later.

à ceux qui auront le courage de corriger cela

Réponse: Rédaction... à corriger de jardin62, postée le 03-08-2005 à 22:00:13 (S | E)

Hello grabuge!

If I were rich, I'd like to have a house like the one I am going to describe.
But, let's dream for a little while and, please, allow me to fancy my dream has become true...
I have a photo of the house in front of me, let me describe it for you.

I am living in a quiet countryside, close to a big town. There are lots of hills and meadows round here and in ten years' time several houses have been built.
...My house stands near a hill.
I had it built by a friend of mine who's an architect and he conceived it according to all my desires.
It is L-shaped so I can see the garden and the swimming-pool from almost all the rooms.
The main room is the living-room: it's also a dining-room and a kitchen. It's very big! I love having much space : it's the room in which we spend most of our time.
The kitchen opens on the dining-room as American kitchens do which allows me to see my family and my friends and talk to them while doing the cooking. All the cooking equipment is in the kitchen: there is an American fridge, a dishwasher, a hotplate, an oven, and several (robots/ processors: terme informatique, je me demande si ici?) to help me with my cooking.
The kitchen is separated from the dining-room by a large bar around which we gather to have a drink.
In the dining-room there's nothing else but a rectangular glass table and comfortable chairs: I don't like having too many pieces of furniture in a room.
In the living-room, there are three sofas round a coffee-table. The main one faces the TV set and the hifi-system.
The other rooms are well-lit because of all the windows opening on the garden and letting the daylight flood in (= couler à flots à l'intérieur).
The garden..., well, I will tell you about my 'dream-garden' later on...

Well, well, grabuge...I enjoyed doing this for you. (Me suis laissé aller un peu parfois, j'avais envie de rêver aussi)
See you soon.

Réponse: Rédaction... à corriger de grabuge, postée le 06-08-2005 à 18:07:58 (S | E)
Mille Jardin

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux