Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons, traductions...
Tout ce qui n'a pas un rapport direct avec les difficultés liées à la langue anglaise: par exemple, les thèmes généraux sur l'apprentissage de la langue, les jeux, les demandes de traductions de chansons etc.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Votre avis Magritte 'le pont d Herac
Message de paps posté le 14-04-2006 à 19:40:24 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour,
Voilà j'ai bientôt un oral d'anglais et j'aimerais avoir votre avis sur cette première partie.
Mon sujet "Le pont d Héraclite" de Magritte.
Toutes les suggestions, interventions de votre part sur ma qualité d'expression, synthaxe et autre seront les bienvenues.
Merci de votre aide

I will talk to you about Heraclitus's bridge by Magritte.

For introduce i will present him:

Magritte was a Belgian surrealist painter.
He studied at the academie royale des beaux-art to Brussel.
At the time, he had already begun to paint in the surrealism style, that was predominant throughrout his career.
He was noticed by his works that give a new meaning to familiar things: that was disconcerting.
Magritte was the best among exponent of this style.

Now my Impact: What's happen in me:

In thispainting, the atmosphere is very strange, we feel concerned.
We are amezed at seeing the bridge standing up.
The most stiking in this painting is the hlaf bridge and his water's reflection.
Actually, we are in a total contradiction with his heavy weight and his spatial position and his whole water's reflection.

The observation: What did i see:

We can divided the painting in two parts

Firstly: the colors.

This painting is composed of dark's colors like brown, grey and black, that put it in a strange atmospher, a deathly silence.
The bridge in brown color do not connects the banks wich are massives and cold with their black's colors.

Secondly, the perspectives:

Diagonals lines are created: on the left by the side of the bank.
on the right by the slopeof the bank and his water's reflection.

Vertical line is created by a mysterious pertubation that across the river and the bridge to the cornerstone.

So, perspective turn our's attentionto a central point, a liminous point located on the bridge.

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 14-04-2006 19:42
divers
Formules de politesse ajoutées.

Réponse: Votre avis Magritte 'le pont d Herac de aimen7, postée le 15-04-2006 à 14:58:26 (S | E)
Hello,
For to introduce I will present him: (As an introduction I will talk about the painter.)

Magritte was a Belgian surrealist painter.
He studied at the Academie Royale des beaux arts to in Brussel.
At the time, he had already begun to paint in using the surrealism style, that was predominant throughrout his career.
He was noticed by his works that give a new meaning to familiar things: that was disconcerting.
Magritte was the best among the exponents /users of this style.

Now my Impact: What's happen in me: The impact the painting has on me: What is happening inside me.
In this painting, the atmosphere is very strange, we feel concerned.
We are amazed at to seeing the bridge standing up.
The most striking in this painting is the hlaf half bridge and his water's reflection and its reflection in the water.
Actually, we are in a total/complete contradiction with his its heavy weight and spatial position and his whole water's reflection and the way it reflects in the water.

The My observation: What did I see?

We can divided the painting in two parts (We can see/analyse/have a vision of the painting from two aspects)

I'll carry on later, it's too long.

Réponse: Votre avis Magritte 'le pont d Herac de aimen7, postée le 16-04-2006 à 09:11:02 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Firstly: the colors.( First, the colours)
This painting is composed of dark's colours like brown, grey and black, that put it in which renders a strange atmosphere, a deathly silence.

The bridge in brown colour does not connects the banks which are massives and cold with their black's colour.

Secondly, the perspectives,(second, the perspectives)
Diagonals lines are created on the left by the side of the bank.
On the right by the slope of the bank and his its reflection in the water.

A vertical line is created by a mysterious perturbation (do you mean disturbance or disruption?) that appears across the river and the bridge to the cornerstone.

So, perspectives turn/divert our attention to a central point, a luminous point located on the bridge.

-------------------
Modifié par aimen7 le 16-04-2006 10:10

Réponse: Second Part de paps, postée le 17-04-2006 à 14:25:47 (S | E)

Magritte Part Two

The Analysis:

We can divide it in three parts:

The first , the bridge:

It's an arch bridge, composed by : the arch, the deck and the abutments.
The arch supports the deck and the abutment supports the arch.
So, the construction of an arch bridge begins by the abutment on the banks.
Then the realisation of the arch with the assistance of scaffold .
Finally, we put on the arch the deck.
So, if we cut the bridge in two parts like here, it would be fall down.
But in this painting , no, it stands up and creates tensions.

The Water:

We can observe that the water is predominant, it takes an important place in the painting, especially on the bottom.
So, maybe the bridge is only present to put our's attention on water with the help of it reflection.
This water can be a thought surface water.

The Water Reflection:

We can refers to a philosopher "Platon" and to his rudimentary knowledge:
"The reflection is the image in a sensitive world of a reality in a intelligible world"
So, in this painting the arch bridge is not intact but his reflection is (whole).
So, Magritte suggest thats over the reflection in the sensitive world, there are not necessarily a finishing reality.
To resume there is a mistake, There is always a unknown part, share of unknown factor.

to conclude, the vision:

It seems that everything have been done in the wrong way: the bridge's reflection before the bridge.
the arch before the abutment.
So, i think its possible but we need to stand back a bit
In fact two solution are possible

The first: the arch bridge is not in construction but in deconstruction.
The second: Magritte has freezed the time.

Réponse: Votre avis Magritte 'le pont d Herac de aimen7, postée le 17-04-2006 à 19:17:04 (S | E)
Paps, je ne serais pas contre un petit remerciement ou un petit hello!!

Réponse: Votre avis Magritte 'le pont d Herac de paps, postée le 19-04-2006 à 13:42:11 (S | E)
Hello amien désole mais je n avais pas fait attention.
de tout coeur je te remercie.

Réponse: Votre avis Magritte 'le pont d Herac de aimen7, postée le 19-04-2006 à 20:41:45 (S | E)
Hello paps,
Voilà la suite:

The Analysis:

We can divide it in three parts: (I''ll present my analysis through three parts.)

The first , the bridge: (First, the bridge

It's an arch bridge, composed by (of) : the arch, the deck and the abutments.
The arch supports the deck and the abutment supports/holds the arch.
So, the construction of an arch bridge begins by with the abutment on the banks.
Then the realisation of the arch is realised with the assistance/help of scaffold .
Finally, we put on the arch the deck.(the arch is put/set on the deck)
So, if we cut the bridge into two parts like here, it would be fall down.
But in this painting , no,, it isn't the case, it stands up and creates tensions.
La suite bientôt.

Réponse: Votre avis Magritte 'le pont d Herac de paps, postée le 21-04-2006 à 15:54:40 (S | E)
Merci amien de m'avoir accorde de ton temps. Merci beaucoup

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux