Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons, traductions...
Tout ce qui n'a pas un rapport direct avec les difficultés liées à la langue anglaise: par exemple, les thèmes généraux sur l'apprentissage de la langue, les jeux, les demandes de traductions de chansons etc.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

correction d'une lettre en anglais
Message de flap posté le 26-07-2005 à 12:11:13 (S | E | F | I)

Salut tout le monde !
je voudrais partir comme jeune fille au pair en Irlande l'année prochaine, et pour ça il faut que j'ecrive une lettre de motivation aux familles. Je l'ai fait, mais étant donné mon niveau très faible, je sais que c'est bourré de fautes.
Est ce que vous pourriez m'aider en m'indiquant ce qui ne va pas, je vous en serai infiniment reconnaissante !!

Alice (flap)

My name is Alice Haffner and I’m eighteen. I leave with my family in Pierre-Bénite, near Lyon. I am very motivated to go in Ireland to take care of your children and discover a new culture. It will be also a very good experience about my future studies. Indeed, I plan to make studies in journalism with the aim of view to be reporters-photographs, that’s why I need to speak good English.
I’m convinced that live in an Irish family for several month correspond perfectly in my personality: I love travelling, meet people who have different culture of mine. Lately I travelled much in various countries. And it is what gave me the desire for leaving to discover your country.

I can’t wait to discover Irish people and the splendid landscape of your country. But until this time, I can speak to you about my life in France: I have just obtain the School Leaving Certificate. At school, I was in an art section. I leave with my two parents and my little sister, Agathe, who is 16 years ago. I have as well a great sister, Pauline, 21 years ago, who studies this years in Germany.
For my free time, I like to make photos of landscape and people. As well I like to see my friends to go to the cinema, walk downtown. Etc… And sometimes we go on holiday together.
I’m experienced in the world of work. Actually, I worked in a shop in the capacity as saleswoman. I was also cleaner in a hospital during one month last summer. But above all I make often Baby Sitting to several families during weekends, evenings and holidays. As much to say to you that I make this job with much pleasure. It is like leisure for me to take care of children, I near wearies myself to play with them, tell stories before they fall asleep…. I also like to distract them in their making make activities such as the drawing, the parlour games. As I make circus like activity, it sometimes happens to me to distract the children by making numbers small show from juggling or clown. I did that at the time of birthdays, or quite simply because the children asked it to me.
I’m very motivated to become au pair in your family, and it delays to me to make knowledge with you and your children. I sincerely hope to become a member of your family.
With very soon !
Alice
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 26-07-2005 12:31

Réponse: correction d'une lettre en anglais de avie, postée le 26-07-2005 à 18:38:14 (S | E)
My name is Alice Haffner and I’m eighteen. I live ( même remarque qu'en bas confusion entre ' leave ' et 'live' leave = quitter/partir et 'live' = vivre) with my family in Pierre-Bénite, near Lyon. I am very motivated to go in (ben là je vais peut être dire une grosse bêtise mais après go je crois qu'il faut mettre 'to ' ce qui te donnerait ' to go To Ireland') Ireland to take care of your children and discover a new culture. It will be also a very good experience about ( ben je ne sais pas mais moi j'aurais mis ' for' ) my future studies. Indeed, I plan to make studies in journalism with the aim of view to be reporters-photographs, that’s why I need to speak good English. ( on dit : to speak English well)
I’m convinced that live in an Irish family for several month( je pense qu'il faut un 's' non ? ) correspond perfectly in my personality: I love travelling, meet people who have different culture of mine. Lately I travelled much in various countries. And it is what gave me the desire for leaving to discover your country.

I can’t wait to discover Irish people and the splendid landscape of your country. ( attention tu fais une répétition avec le mot ' country') But until this time, I can speak to you about my life in France: I have just obtain the School Leaving Certificate. At school, I was in an art section. I leave ( je crois que tu confonds 'leave ' et 'live' si tu veux dire ' je vis avec il faut dire I live )with my two parents and my little sister, Agathe, who is 16 years ago( pas de 'ago' il s'agit de l'âge). I have as well a great sister, Pauline, 21 years ago, who studies this years in Germany.
For( c'est pas mieux d'employer ' during' ? ) my free time, I like to make ( je ne suis pas sûre mais je crois qu'on dit ' take' ) photos of landscape and people. As well I like to see my friends to go to the cinema, walk downtown. Etc… (je ne crois aps qu'on dise comme ça ) And sometimes we go on holiday together.
I’m experienced in the world of work. Actually, I worked in a shop in the capacity as saleswoman. I was also cleaner in a hospital during one month last summer. But above all I make often Baby Sitting to several families during weekends, evenings and holidays. As much to say to you (that) I make this job with much pleasure. It is like leisure for me to take care of children, I near wearies myself to play with them, tell stories before they fall asleep…. I also like to distract them in their making make activities such as the drawing, the parlour games. As I make circus like activity, it sometimes happens to me to distract the children by making numbers small show from juggling or clown. I did that at the time of birthdays, or quite simply because the children asked it to me.
I’m very motivated to become au pair in your family, and it delays to me to make knowledge with you and your children. I sincerely hope to become a member of your family.
With very soon !

L'Irlande c'est un super bon choix ! Amuse toi bien et donne nous des nouvelles.
Ps : j'espère que je n'ai pas trop dit de bêtises . et bonne chance !

Réponse: correction d'une lettre en anglais de avie, postée le 26-07-2005 à 18:38:54 (S | E)
on a besoin de renforts !!!!!!!!!

Réponse: correction d'une lettre en anglais de kayrol, postée le 26-07-2005 à 22:32:36 (S | E)
Hello Alice, Hello Avie,
My name is Alice Haffner and I’m eighteen. I leave live with my family in Pierre-Bénite, near Lyon. I am very motivated to go in to Ireland in order to take care of your children and discover a new culture. It will also be a very good experience about for my future studies. Indeed, I plan to make studies in journalism (ici je dirais tout simplement "to study journalism") with the aim of view for I would really like to become a reporter and photographer, that’s why I need to speak good English.
I’m convinced that live living in an Irish family for several month corresponds perfectly meets my wishes : I love travelling, meeting people who have different cultures of mine. Lately I travelled much a lot in various countries. And it is what gave me the desire for to leaveing and discover your country.

I can’t wait to discover Irish people and the splendid landscape of your country. But until this time, I can speak to you about my life in France : I have just obtained the School Leaving Certificate. At school, I was in an art section. I leave live with my two parents and my little sister, Agathe, who is 16 years ago old. I have a older great sister as well, Pauline, 21 years ago old, who studies is studying in Germany this years.
For my free time As leisures, I like to make photos of landscapes and people. As well I also like to see my friends and to go to the cinema, or have some walks downtown around the town. Etc… And sometimes we go on holiday together.
I’m have an experienced in the world of work. Actually Indeed, I worked in a shop in the capacity as a saleswoman. I also was a a housewife cleaner in a hospital during for one month last summer. But above all I mostly make often babysitting for to several families during in the weekends, evenings and holidays. As much to say to you that I make this job with much pleasure. It is like leisure for me to take care of children, I near wearies myself to play with them (??? je ne comprends pas ce que tu veux dire ici, envoie moi un MP), tell stories before they fall asleep…. I also like to distract them with in their making make activities such as the drawing, the parlour games or outside games. As I make circus like activity, it Sometimes happens to me to distract the children by making numbers small show from juggling or clown. The children love when I make my clown act, I juggle and make them laugh. I did that at the time of in birthdays parties, or quite simply because the children asked it to me.
I am very motivated to become "au pair" in your family, and it delays to me to make knowledge with I look forward to meeting you and your children. I sincerely hope to become a member of your family for a time and hope to hear from you soon.
With very soon !
Yours sincerely
Alice

Bonne chance Alice
Kayrol

Réponse: correction d'une lettre en anglais de aimen7, postée le 27-07-2005 à 01:21:55 (S | E)
Hello flap,
Je te propose cette version de ta lettre , mais par manque de temps, je ne peux pas te donner d'explications sur les corrections que j'ai faites, j'ai modifié quelque peu certaines phrases en essayant de rester fidèle à ton texte.

My name is Alice Haffner and I'm eighteen. I live in Pierre-Bénite, near Lyon with my family.
I'm well-motivated to go to Ireland in order to take care of your children and discover a new culture.(or I'm strongly determined to go to Ireland in order to take care of your family...).

It will be a good experience for me considering my future studies or,(I'll gain some experience as I'm planning to study journalism.)
I wish to become a (reporter photographer/journalist photographer), that's why I need to improve my Engish to be able to speak fluently.

I'm convinced that living in an Irish family for several months fits perfectly my personality: I love travelling and meeting people from different cultures. Lately, I have travelled to various countries which made me feel like discovering yours.
I'm eager to meet Irish people and discover Ireland's beautiful landscapes.

In the meantime/for the time being, let me tell you/I must tell you about my life in France.
I have just passed my School Leaving Certificate(BAC peut-être? = my A-level exam). I was in the Art section at school.
I live with my parents and my sixteen year-old sister. Pauline, my elder sister is twenty one and she is a student in Germany.
I have got several activities. I'm interested in taking photos of landscapes and people. I enjoy going to the cinema with my friends, we like walking around the town. Sometimes, we go on holiday together.

I have got a great experience in work. Actually I work as a saleswoman.
Before that I've worked as a cleaning woman in a hospital for a month.
I often went baby-sitting in several families at week-ends, evenings and during the holidays.
I enjoy taking care of children very much. I read them stories before they go to sleep and entertain them with lots of funny activities: Drawing, playing outside games...
I often happened to act as a clown to make them laugh, most of the time at birthday parties.
I'm really/highly motivated to work as an au pair girl and sincerely wish to become a member of your family for a time.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Sincerely yours,
Alice.

Je te souhaite bonne chance Alice.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux