Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons, traductions...
Tout ce qui n'a pas un rapport direct avec les difficultés liées à la langue anglaise: par exemple, les thèmes généraux sur l'apprentissage de la langue, les jeux, les demandes de traductions de chansons etc.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

SMS translation
Message de joy813 posté le 23-08-2005 à 16:42:23 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjours à tous

Voilà, je pense que beaucoup d'entre-vous auront du plaisir à traduire ce message sms en anglais correct
Pour les novices, essayez
Pour les experts, éclatez-vous

My smmr hols wr CWOT. B4, we usd 2 go 2 NY 2C my bro, his GF & thr 3 ***@ kds FTF. ILNY, its gr8.
Bt my Ps wr so {***/ BC o 9/11 tht they dcdd 2 stay in SCO & spnd 2wks up N.
Up N, WUCIWUG -- 0. I ws vvv brd in MON. 0 bt baas & ^^^^^.
AAR8, my Ps wr ***) -- they sd ICBW, & tht they wr ha-p 4 the pc&qt...IDTS!! I wntd 2 go hm ASAP, 2C my M8s again.
2day, I cam bk 2 skool. I feel v O***) BC I hv dn all my hm wrk. Now its BAU ..."

Réponse: SMS translation de Lafor, postée le 23-08-2005 à 18:12:42 (S | E)
Quel est vraiment le point de cet exercice?

En tout cas.. … Je n'ai pas put tout déchiffrer ne voulant pas perdre trop de temps à le faire Voilà l’idée

My summer holidays were .....
Before, we used to go to New York City to see my brother, his girlfriend and their three X kids, X it’s great

But my parents wrote so {*** Because of 9/11 that they decided to stay in SCOtland and spend two weeks up north.

Up north where ..................

I wanted to go home as soon as possible to see my mates again
Today, I came back to school. I feel very O*** because I have done all my homework.

!!!???!

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 23-08-2005 18:19
Pas mal du tout ! c'est un bon début !

Réponse: SMS translation de tubereuse2, postée le 23-08-2005 à 19:17:43 (S | E)
Hello Joy,

HMT (here's my try):
My summer holidays were completely a waste of time. Before we used to go to New York to see my brother, his girl friend and their three ***@ kds FTF.). I love New York, it's great.
But my parents were so ({***/) Because X on 11 September, X they decided to X stay in Scotland and spend two weeks up N
Up N, W you see I WUG -- 0. I was very X bored in my MON .0 but baas and ^^^^^.
AAR8; my parents were ***) -- They said ICBW, and that they were happy for the pc&qt...I don't think so!! I wanted to go home as soon as possible, to see my mates again.
Today, I came back to school. I feel very O***) Because I have done all my homework. Now it's BAU...
BFN
-------------------
Edité par tubereuse2 le 23-08-2005 19:18

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 23-08-2005 21:17
Tubereuse

Réponse: SMS translation de grabuge, postée le 23-08-2005 à 19:22:48 (S | E)
Hello Joy....

Mais où es-tu allée chercher ce message écrit en... morse ?

My smmr hols wr CWOT. B4, we usd 2 go 2 NY 2C my bro, his GF & thr 3 ***@ kds FTF. ILNY, its gr8.
Bt my Ps wr so {***/ BC o 9/11 tht they dcdd 2 stay in SCO & spnd 2wks up N.
Up N, WUCIWUG -- 0. I ws vvv brd in MON. 0 bt baas & ^^^^^.
AAR8, my Ps wr ***) -- they sd ICBW, & tht they wr ha-p 4 the pc&qt...IDTS!! I wntd 2 go hm ASAP, 2C my M8s again.
2day, I cam bk 2 skool. I feel v O***) BC I hv dn all my hm wrk. Now its BAU ..."

My summer holidays were cold, before we used to go to New-York to see my brother, his girlgiriend and their Three .... kids, ... its great
but my Parents were so ... because of 9/11 that they decided to stay in Scotland (or San-Francisco??) and spend two weeks up N ...
Up N,X you see you ... I was very ...... in Monday, .. but ..... and ...
......., my parents were ....) --- They send ice BW and that they were happy for the peace and quiete ??? IDTS!!
I wanted to go home as soon as possible, to see my M8s again.
Today, I came back to school. I feel very O.... because I have done all my homework. Now, it's beautiful ..."

Ouf... Je reviendrai plus tard

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 23-08-2005 21:24
C'est ainsi que nos jeunes écrivent, Grabuge, faut bien se mettre à la page non ?
-------------------
Edité par serena le 24-08-2005 03:29

Réponse: SMS translation de serena, postée le 24-08-2005 à 03:42:49 (S | E)
Hello Joy!

Pour une idée originale, on ne ferait pas mieux, tu sais.
Voyons ça de plus près maintenant.

My summer holidays were complete waste of time. Before, we used to go to New York to see my brother, his girlfriend and their three...?... kids FTF. I love New York, it’s great.
But my parents were so worried because of 11th September that they decided to stay in Scotland and spend two weeks up North.
Up North, what you see is what you get--- oh no! I was very bored in my own . Oh, better...?...and sleeping. (pour toute la phrase )
At any rate, my parents were...?....they said I could be wrong, and that they were happy for the peace and cutie ...I don’t think so!!! I wanted to go home as soon as possible to see my mates again.
Today, I came back to school. I feel very....?.... because I have done all my homework. Now it’s business as usual . (Que vient faire le business ici? )

CUl8tr !!! ....

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 24-08-2005 15:59
Tu as su tirer l'idée générale, chapeau Serena, c'est pas facile hein ??

Réponse: SMS translation de jeanmi, postée le 24-08-2005 à 12:11:47 (S | E)
Hi Joy,

Mais où es-tu allée chercher un truc pareil? C'est le langage Martien?
Bon, je me lance :

My summer holidays were we used to go to New York to see my brother, his girlfriend and their three lovely kids. I love New York, it's great. But my parents were so worried because of the 9/11 that they decided to stay in San Francisco and spent two weeks up to now. I was very angry. After eight, my parents were happy they said I and that they were happy for the peace and quietness. Idiots! I wanted to go home as soon as possible to see my friends again. Today I came back to school. I feel very well because I have done all my homework. Now it's .

Wouaw! Vite une aspirine, j'ai des lettres et des chiffres qui dansent tout autour de moi, c'est normal docteur?

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 24-08-2005 16:04
Super Jeanmi

Réponse: SMS translation de magmatic_rock, postée le 24-08-2005 à 12:18:48 (S | E)
J'ai beau être jeune je ne comprends rien, sauf quelques cas passages! Cette traduction sera impossible pour moi! Même en français mais mes sms qui sont bien abrégés ne le sont pas autant! Là bonjour le temps pour déchiffrer

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 24-08-2005 14:02

Réponse: SMS translation de joy813, postée le 24-08-2005 à 16:12:37 (S | E)
à vous d'avoir joué le jeu et , cela n'était pas évident

Voici donc ce que cette adolescente Ecossaise écrivait :

"My summer holidays were a complete waste of time. Before, we used to go to New York to see my brother, his girlfriend and their three screaming kids face to face. I love New York, it's great.
But my parents were so worried because of 11th September that they decided to stay in Scotland and spend two weeks up North.
Up North, what you see is what you get - nothing.
I was extremely bored in the middle of nowhere. Nothing but sheep and mountains.
At any rate, my parents were happy. They said it could be worse, and that they were happy with the peace and quiet.
I don't think so! I wanted to go home as soon as possible, to see my mates again.
Today I came back to school. I feel very saintly because I have done all my homework. Now it's business as usual..."

Vous êtes des

Réponse: SMS translation de serena, postée le 25-08-2005 à 02:12:56 (S | E)
Donc, je m'en suis bien sortie ! Wow ! Sûr que c'était pas évident !

Tu sais, pour le ***@ kids, je me doutais bien qu'il s'agissait d'un qualificatif de ce genre, sauf que celui que j'ai eu en tête n'était pas adéquat pour le site....

Joy !

Réponse: SMS translation de traviskidd, postée le 25-08-2005 à 06:22:10 (S | E)
Wow ... great exercise! Too bad I missed it!

At any rate, I must confess that I myself would only have gotten about half of it, so you all did a very good job!

Réponse: SMS translation de moumou, postée le 25-08-2005 à 12:34:27 (S | E)
Don't laugh, I am novice

My summer holidays were..... Before, we used to go to New York to see my brother, his girl friend and their 3 fabulous kids for the fun. I love New York, its great.
But my parents were so worked-up because of 9/11 that they decided to stay in ...... and spend 2 weeks up north. Up north, .......... I was very very bored in MON. ...........
Any way, my parents were happy they said ......, and that they were happy for the peace and quiet....idiots!! I wanted to go home as soon as possible, to see my ... again.
Today, I came back to school. I feel very delighted because I have done all my home work. Now its business as usual...

Réponse: SMS translation de anthizz, postée le 25-08-2005 à 13:31:45 (S | E)
gr8 ! another one !! =)

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux