Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de maxou62 posté le 2004-11-19 22:51:20 (S | E | F | I)
(Are your)DO YOU agree with TV reality ? What do you think about that ? I'd like to have any point of view about this new style of TV.... Thank you for your advices.....

-------------------
Edité par marie37400 le 22-11-2004 19:02

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de babyscot59, postée le 2004-11-22 15:43:58 (S | E)
I do not agree with Reality Tv for most of the time, it is not worth watching. first, the subjects are really poor and the dialogs are absolutely scandalous ("Kissékapété" ) and give a distorted image of what young people are. If they represent what we are, well I must acknowledge that we are doomed to vanish!!

then, things like "la ferme célébrité" really made for money, people there were not famous at all and living in a farm sounded fake and ridiculous!!

Concerning "fame academy", we have invented "tissue singers", very few of them are really talented and Aliagas' comments lead me to turn my Tv off

Well I hate that, it is not even entertaining!!!

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de maxou62, postée le 2004-11-23 16:26:26 (S | E)
Ha ! Good ! because if I look around me, everybody's looking that kind of TV and they don't understand why I don't like it !!! I feel better now !!!!!! Thank you for your advice...

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de rikikileclown, postée le 2004-11-24 20:02:44 (S | E)
I agree, I think it's very interesting to watch people on television, I like watching tv reality like Star academy , it aint stupid as people usually say, star academy which is for me, interesting.

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de cocoon, postée le 2004-11-24 20:22:31 (S | E)
Actually, I don't think that "Star Academy" is interesting. When REAL musicians watch this show, I can assure you that they hardly agree with it. The only good thing is maybe to see the choregraphies, if that.
And when singers who sometimes work for more than 10 years and who can't record one CD watch this show they become mad.
But that's just my opinion.

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de babyscot59, postée le 2004-11-25 09:40:48 (S | E)
yeah they have invented disposable music!! lucky that most of the time it is not worth a penny

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de avie, postée le 2004-11-27 12:00:43 (S | E)
HI ! I do not agree with the TV reality because this program shows the human race in the most ridiculous situation which can exist .
I think it's stupid cos this kind of things doesn't bring anything .
When we watch that we encourage to continue and the most of the people doesn"t want this program anymore .

please correct my sentences......

-------------------
Edité par avie le 2004-11-27 13:53:27

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de cocoon, postée le 2004-11-27 13:50:04 (S | E)
Hi avie!

There are a few things that can be changed in your sentences:
"I do not agree with TV Reality because ..." (sorry, I know it's boring to write the word "because", but what about people who don't understand English very well?...)
"... because this kind of things doesn't bring anything."
"When we watch this show, [...], and most of the people don't want to watch this show anymore."
Bye!

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de avie, postée le 2004-11-27 13:54:46 (S | E)
Thank I've corrected my mistakes .

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de liolio, postée le 2004-11-29 20:12:23 (S | E)
I do not agree too with the TV Reality. I think this's just a lucrative thing, that's very provitable for the producer !

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de selgan, postée le 2004-11-30 16:22:56 (S | E)
Hi, it's my first post here.
What I think about Reality Show is a bit more complex than liking it or disliking it.
From a general point of view (IMHO) I think that the TV programs are going from bad to worse on every channels since years.
Real TV is only a sample of this degradation.
But the main point is that there is a very large public for that kind of shows.
I want to point out here what a manager of the number one French TV had said about his job. He claimed that his job was to emptied the brain of "telespectators" (Not sure for this word) to sell more Coca.
Here is, from my point of view, the main problem.
TV is no more a space of culture, information, or entertainment, but a wide and wild market.
Of course I don't like Real TV. It proceed of emptying people's brain.
Sorry for those who like it. I didn't mean they ARE empty-brained.
Hope I'd not hurt anyone.

Please, could someone correct my mistakes or give me some better sentences than mine.
Thanks everyone.

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de babyscot59, postée le 2004-11-30 16:31:17 (S | E)
the worse is coming on M6 " my nanny is a celebrity" with Massimo gargia

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de gewurz, postée le 2004-11-30 23:58:55 (S | E)
What I have heard of TV reality doesn't encourage me to hear it out. I never watched it but a few excerpts on canal+ zaping. I think it's really pathetic. And worse, all that people willing to watch it and proud of it...
What is the interest in watching those puppets ? the dream of fame ?
Those people (the viewers) haven't values anymore. They are conditioned and they don't realize it.

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de babyscot59, postée le 2004-12-01 09:09:07 (S | E)
ok I must admit I am 23, and I love michel drucker's show on Sunday.

Am I good for geriatrics?

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de bridg, postée le 2004-12-01 09:12:37 (S | E)
Hello do you really think michel drucker's show is a TV reallity show ? it's a joke

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de claire1, postée le 2004-12-01 10:48:29 (S | E)
hello everybody

Really I don't agree with the TV Reality,I' don't like that.But I suppose the people like that because it exists more and more...By the way why is it called TV reality? it would be a mirror of our present society?

sorry for the mistakes !!!
bye
claire1

Réponse: re:Agree with TV reality ? de babyscot59, postée le 2004-12-01 12:35:48 (S | E)
bridg, what I meant was that I may be young and fresh I prefer watching Family TV like michel drucker instead of being a Leek in front of my screen. Michel Drucker received some of my icons: linda lemay and jane birkin!!

just for that he deserves my weekly attention

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux