Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

flyfishing
Message de zarn posté le 09-05-2005 à 12:45:17 (S | E | F | I)

hello everybody
my name is Patrick
I would like to find somebody in New-Zealand if it's possible.
I stayed 3 months in this country and I want to go back in october to stay if I can
my English is very bad and speaking about a lot of things can be good for me
of course
I'm a fly-fisherman and I live only for this
it's my big passion
all the others are welcome and in fact I want to speak English but if somebody wants to speak about New-Zealand he's really welcome
thanks for reading me and see you
zarn
-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 10-05-2005 08:45
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 10-05-2005 09:23
It was a correspondant topic but now =>English only

Réponse: flyfishing de lethidee, postée le 09-05-2005 à 18:42:22 (S | E)
Hello zarn

If I've understood your message you would like to go again in New Zealand that you've visited once.
How lucky you are !
Can you explain your passion, it seems very interesting. Do you fish only trouts along the rivers or have you a special technique ?
See you

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 10-05-2005 08:41

Réponse: flyfishing de zarn, postée le 09-05-2005 à 21:52:24 (S | E)
hello Lethidee
thank you for your answer
I fish only trouts and sometimes salmons in rivers and lakes
my favorite fishing is "sight fishing" with dry flies or nymph
that consists in walking along the river and spot a trout
after that you look what she eats (on the surface or under the surface) and you put the good fly and you can make your cast
in very clear water you can see the trout eat the fly and after a good strike you can have a fight with a fish
normally if all go well the fish finish in the net
just a photo and he can return to the water
yes he returns to the water because I fish in no-kill, just for the pleasure
hope this helps

PS : good luck for your next trip to Vancouver
I know this area because I have fished salmons and trouts five years ago
it's a very very beautiful country
c'est dur dur mais il faut s'accrocher
thanks for your message and see you
patrick

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 10-05-2005 08:42

Réponse: flyfishing de lethidee, postée le 10-05-2005 à 07:31:02 (S | E)
Hello zarn

Thank you for your wishes about my trip to Vancouver. I don't knowif I will have the occasion to fish but in any case it's a good idea.
I like also the fact that you let return the trouts in the water after fishing.
Have a good fishing in New Zealand.

Réponse: flyfishing de lethidee, postée le 11-05-2005 à 22:01:10 (S | E)
Hello zarn

I hope you are always with us. It's funny but I would like to say that when I red your message the face of my grandfather appeared. He was fond of fishing and I remembered him with his long boots and his patience in the river. He was a flyfisher and proud when he came back at home with great trouts. He let the small return to the river. He was a quiet man and I love fishing because I loved him.
See you

Réponse: flyfishing de zarn, postée le 12-05-2005 à 09:03:02 (S | E)
hello lethidee
yes I'm always with you but not every days
"a very quiet man" It's one of the main quality for be a good flyfisher
an other thing it's the observation . Before to fish look the river and the nature around . For exemple: if you see a lot of birds flying just near the river
it's very good because if they are here it's for eat insects and who say insect say food for trouts . fly fishing is not only for catch trouts and sometimes when you're alone it's good (or bad) for the reflexion.
be alone with himself
I sure your grandfather was a good person because a flyfisher can't be completely bad
hope speak with you again
zarn

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux