Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Un petit thème ?
Message de maya13 posté le 08-05-2007 à 16:04:28 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour à tous et à toutes : un petit thème (pas si) facile pour le mois de mai,
correction samedi 12 mai

L'homme au parapluie.

Je vais vous raconter une drôle d'histoire qui nous est arrivée hier soir à ma mère et à moi. J'ai douze ans et je suis une petite fille. Ma mère en a trente-quatre mais je suis presque aussi grande qu'elle déjà.
Hier après-midi ma mère m'a emmenée à Londres voir le dentiste. Il a trouvé une carie. C'était dans une dent du fond et il l'a plombée sans me faire trop de mal. Après cela, nous sommes allées dans un salon de thé. J'ai pris un banana split et ma mère a pris une tasse de café. Quand nous nous sommes levées pour partir, il était à peu près six heures.
Lorsque nous sommes sorties du salon de thé il avait commencé à pleuvoir. "Il faut que nous prenions un taxi" a dit ma mère. Nous portions des chapeaux et des manteaux ordinaires et il pleuvait très fort.

C'est un extrait d'une histoire amusante de Roald Dahl et si vous voulez nous pourrons aller jusqu'au bout par petits bouts (thèmes ou versions)?

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de jenn, postée le 10-05-2007 à 00:10:42 (S | E)
The man with the umbrella.

I'm going to tell you a funny story happened to us yesterday my sister and myself. I'm twelve and i'm a little girl. M y mother is thirty-four but i'm already almost as tall as her.

Yesterday afternoon, my mother brought me to London to see the dentist. He found a cavity. It was a tooth in the back of my mouth and he filled without hurting me.
Afterwars, we went in a tea room. I took a banana split and my mother took a cup of coffee. When we stood up to leave, it was around six o'clock.
When we left the tea room it had started raining. « We need to call a taxi », said my mother. We were wearing causual hats and coats and it was raining a lot.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de fenics, postée le 10-05-2007 à 14:35:40 (S | E)
Hello,

I will tell you a funny story that happened to my mother and me yesterday evening. I am a twelve-year-old girl and my mother is thirty-four but I am already almost as tall as she is.
Yesterday, in the afternoon, my mother took me away to the dentist's in London. He found a tooth decay. It was a back tooth and he filled it without really hurting me. After that, we went to a tearoom. I had a banana split and my mother had a cup of tea. It was about 6:00 when we got up to leave. But it started raining when he got out of the tearoom. "We must take a taxi," my mother said. We wore hats and ordinary coats and it rained very loud.

Thank you.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de lynx_300, postée le 11-05-2007 à 10:59:09 (S | E)
Hello Maya13,

I'll you a funny story that happened yesterday evening to my mother and me.
I'm twelve years old and I'm a little girl. My mother is thirty-four but I'm already almost as tall as her.
Yesterday afternoon, my mother lead me to London in order to see the dentist. He found a caries. It was in a tooth in the depthts and he has filled it without hurting me too much.
After that, we went to a tearoom. I took a banana split and my mother a coffee. When we got up to leave, it was 6 o'clock. When we went out the tearoom, it began to rain. "We need to take a taxi" said my mother. We were wearing ordinary coats ans hats ans it was raining very strong.

Thanks!
Lynx

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de bridg, postée le 11-05-2007 à 12:23:26 (S | E)

The man with an umbrella.
I'm going to tell you a strange story that happened yesterday evening to my mother and me. I'm a young girl aged twelve and my mother is thirty-four but, I am nearly as tall as her already.
Yesterday afternoon my mother took me to the dentist’s in London. He found a cavity. It was a back tooth and he filled it without hurting me too much.
Afterwards we went to a tearoom. I ordered a Banana Split and my mother a cup of coffee. It was about six when we decided to leave.
When we left the tearoom it had started raining. "We have to take a cab" my mother said. We were wearing hats and common coats and it was pouring.

Je trouve que sous forme de thème, ces exercices sont plus formateurs. Merci beaucoup.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de nick27, postée le 11-05-2007 à 12:48:54 (S | E)
Hello,

I'm going to tell you an odd story that happened to my mother and me yesterday evening. I'm a young 12-year-old girl. My mother is thirty-four years old and I'm almost as tall as she is.
Yesterday in the afternoon my mother took me to the dentist in London. He said I had a cavity. The cavity was in a back tooth and he filled it without hurting me too much. Then we went to a pub. I had a banana split and my mother had a coffee. When we got up to leave it was about six o'clock.
When we got out of the pub, it had started to rain. "We need to take a taxi," my mother said. We were wearing normal hats and coats and it was pouring with rain.

Thanks a lot !

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de pepe69, postée le 11-05-2007 à 15:50:39 (S | E)
Hello maya.
I'm going to tell you a strange story that happened yesterday evening to my mother and me. I'm twelve and I'm a little girl. My mother is thirty-four but I'm already nearly as tall as her.
Yesterday afternoon, my mother took me away to the dentist('s)in London. He found a cavity. It was a tooth in the back and he put a filling in without really hurting me. Afterward(s), we went to a tearoom. I ordered a banana split and my mother had a cup of coffee. When we went up to leave, it was about six p.m.
When we left the tearoom it had started raining. "We have to take a taxi" my mother said. We were wearing hats and ordinary coats and it was raining a lot.
maya et excellent week-end,
pepe69

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de marie11, postée le 11-05-2007 à 16:02:10 (S | E)
Bonjour maya 13

The Umbrella Man.

I'm going to tell you a funny story that happened to my mother and me yesterday evening.I am twelve years old and I'm a girl. My mother is thirty-four but I am almost already as tall as her.
Yesterday afternoon, my mother took me up to London to see the dentist. He found one hole. It was in a back tooth and he filled it without hurting me too much. After that, we went to a café. I had a banana split and my mother had a cup of coffee. By the time we got up to leave, it was about six o'clock.
When we came out of the café it had started to rain. « We must get a taxi », my mother said. We were wearing customary hats and coats, and it was raining heavily.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de maya13, postée le 11-05-2007 à 16:04:38 (S | E)
hello everybody,
je vous laisse 2 jours de + pour cette traduc un peu longue peut etre. Disons Lundi 14 ok ?
merci Bridg j'aime aussi beaucoup ces traduction qui obligent à rechercher à la fois le vocabulaire, la grammaire et la mise en forme. A bientot tous et bon courage !

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de vero75, postée le 11-05-2007 à 16:47:32 (S | E)
Hello Maya,

I'm going to tell you a weird story that happened to my mother and me yesterday evening. I'm twelve year old and I’m a little girl. My mother is thirty-four but already, I am nearly as tall as her.
Yesterday afternoon, my mother took me to London to see the dentist. He found a cavity. It was a back tooth and he filled it without hurting me too much. After that we went to a tearoom. I had a Banana Split and my mother a cup of coffee. It was around six when we got up to leave.
When we stepped out of the tearoom it had started raining. "We have to take a cab" my mother said. We were wearing ordinary hats and coats and it was raining heavily.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de aimen7, postée le 11-05-2007 à 17:24:00 (S | E)
Hello maya13
L'homme au parapluie.

I'm going to tell a strange story which happened to my mother and me yesterday evening. I'm twelve and I'm a little girl. My mother is thirty-four but I'm already almost as tall as her.
Yesterday afternoon my mother took me to the dentist's in London. He found a cavity. It was a back tooth that he filled in without hurting me too much. After that, we went to a tearoom. I had a banana split and my mother a cup of tea. When we got up to leave, it was about 6 pm.
When we left the tearoom it had started to rain. "We have to catch a cab" said my mother. We were wearing ordinary hats and coats and it was raining heavily.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de coferam, postée le 11-05-2007 à 20:31:17 (S | E)
Bonjour Maya13,

The man with the umbrella

I am going to tell a funny story which is happened us yesterday evening to my mother and me. I am 12 old and I am a little girl. My mother is it 34, but I am almost already as tall as her..
Yesterday afternoon, my mother gave me a lift to London to see the dentist. He found a tooth decay. It was in a bottom’s tooth, and he sealed it without too much ache me. After that, we went in a tearoom. I had a banana split and my mother a cup of tea. When we rose to leave, it was about six hours.
When we left the tearoom it had started to rain. ‘ It is to take a taxi’ said my mother. We would wear hats,ordinary coats and it rained very heavy.

Merci.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de lostagain, postée le 12-05-2007 à 00:05:07 (S | E)
Hello!

I'm going to tell you about a funny thing that happened to my mother and me yesterday evening. I am twelve years old an I'm a girl. My mother is thirty-four but I am nearly as tall as her already.

Yesterday afternoon, my mother took me up to London to see the dentist. He found one hole. It was in a back tooth and he filled it without hurting me too much. After that, we went to a café. I had a banana split and my mother had a cup of coffee. By the time we got up to leave, it was about six o'clock. When we came out of the café it had started to rain. We must get a taxi, my mother said. We were wearing ordinary hats and coats, and it was raining quite hard.

Sorry, je la connais presque par coeur.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de nefertiti, postée le 12-05-2007 à 10:20:29 (S | E)
I am going to tell you a funny story which happened to my mother and me yesterday evening. I am 12 and I am a little girl. My mother is 34 but I am already almost as tall as her. Yesterday afternoon, my mother took my to London to visit the dentist. He found a caries. It was in a teeth of the back, and he filled it without hurting me too much. After that, we went to a tearoom. I took a banana split and my mother a cup of coffee. When we were getting up to leave, it was around 6 p.m.. When we went out from the tearoom, it had been beginning to rain. "We have to take a cab" said my mother. We wore ordinary hats and coats and it was raining very strongly.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de mp27, postée le 12-05-2007 à 15:59:19 (S | E)
Hello maya13!
Je n'ai pas beaucoup de temps en ce moment, mais la vraie raison pour laquelle je ne me permets pas de t'envoyer une traduction, c'est que j'ai More tales of the unexpected à ma disposition. Cela dit, j'apprécie le travail de recherche sur certains points de vocabulaire (faut-il mettre tearoom, ou café? -- vocabulaire dentaire sur le tooth decay, faut-il choisir a hole?/ a cavity?... et bien d'autres points encore) et aussi sur certains éléments de grammaire. Le choix de l'histoire aurait amusé Roald Dhal, bien sûr... et je terminerai en te disant un grand merci pour tout.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de lucile83, postée le 13-05-2007 à 08:38:26 (S | E)
Hello
The man with an umbrella
I’m going to tell you a strange story that happened to my mother and me yesterday evening. I’m twelve and a little girl. My mother is thirty-four but I’m nearly as tall as her already.
Yesterday afternoon my mother took me to the dentist’s in London. He found out I had a cavity. It was a back tooth and he filled it without hurting me. Afterwards we went to a tea house. I had a banana split and my mother a cup of coffee. When we decided to leave it was about six.
On leaving the tea house it had started raining. “we have to take a taxi” my mother said. We were wearing ordinary hats and coats and it was pouring.

See you

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de lakata, postée le 13-05-2007 à 16:18:56 (S | E)

Bonjour Maya 13.

Au risque de plagier MP27, je dois avouer que, moi aussi, j'ai "The Umbrella Man" dans mes archives et ne me permettrais pas de t'en proposer la version originale à titre de traduction.
Il n'en reste pas moins que j'ai tenté de faire ton thème on my own, donc sans tricher, et, cela n'étonnera personne, le résultat ne colle pas souvent avec l'original ! L'exercice est donc formateur...C.Q.F.D.
Tout thème sera donc le bienvenu !!! Merci mille fois, Maya.

Réponse: Un petit thème ? de maya13, postée le 14-05-2007 à 14:37:18 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous et à toutes et merci pour votre (brillante) participation. J'ai noté que nombre d'entre vous connaissait cette histoire de R. Dahl, mais comme l'a fait Lakata je pense que participer est toujours enrichissant.

The umbrella man

I'm going to tell you about a funny thing that happened to my mother and me yesterday evening. I am twelve years old and I'm a girl. My mother is thirty-four but I am nearly as tall as her already.
Yesterday afternoon, my mother took me up to London to see the dentist. He found one hole. It was in a back tooth and he filled it without hurting me too much. After that, we went to a café. I had a banana split and my mother had a cup of coffee. By the time we got up to leave, it was about six o'clock.
When we came out of the café it had started to rain. "We must get a taxi", my mother said. We were wearing ordinary hats and coats, and it was raining quite hard.

Pour ce qui est des caries dentaires :
carie dentaire : tooth decay/dental caries (non comptable)
j'ai une carie : I need a filling or I've got a cavity

Bravo à tous et à bientôt.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux |