Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
4 millions de comptes créés

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme
2 millions de
personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais...
Cliquez ici !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Imprimer
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Publicités :

> Partenaires :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Help him & Rack your brains/ 5

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help him & Rack your brains/ 5
Message de here4u posté le 11-09-2017 à 22:28:03 (S | E | F)
Dear Friends,

Please, help my poor student again... You can go on helping the preceding one for a few more days... if you haven't done it yet...

I) Time to help my poor students in need: please HELP… will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS…(Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.
Going back to High School, by Tom.
I don't want really going back school ; I start back tomorrow after nice 8 weeks summer holiday and be perfectly honnest I dread going back tomorow. I know everybody are the sames. Some perhaps are slighty glad getting back in reality again but I don’t. It's not that I don't want go back to school, because I love learn, it's the people which I don't want go back at them.. No one of them is nice, all them talk about you before your back. This make me miserable and nervous really ‘cause I’m hating that. Honnest I don't know what doing. I enjoyed to rest the all Summer and to be with my familly. I seatted my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would to do flexi schooling but I've worrying that if I only atend to school part of time I’d fall before in my Seniour years. I really want doing good, carrying on and pasting my exam. Do someone have advices for me? My teatcher repeating «Your teatcher helps that which help themself ».

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads (letters) along the wires (lines) to form 10 related words (belonging to the same theme) reading down. (The beads are on wires, and CANNOT jump over one another!)
Work well! You'll soon realize that this is no game!

The theme is: Hell on Earth... This will be our last abacus till next summer...

|------T----------L------------T-------------F------------I----------|
|------S-------Q---------E----------W-----------F---------D----------|
|-------A---------A----------R-----------I------------C--------------|
|------U--------N-------U---------L----------E------------R----------|
|--------N-------U---------D------------S----------O------O----------|
|------S--------A---------S-------P----------O--------U--------------|
|-------A---------L---------T---------T-----------I------------------|
|------H-------K--------I----------I------------------E--------G-----|
|-------M---------E-------D---------O-----------R---------H----------|
|------I--------E--------N--------R--------D--------E----------T-----| (Checked, and checked again... )

Work well... and of course, I give you THE FORCE... Date limite pour espérer être corrigé avant correction collective : jeudi 28 septembre tard. ou (en fonction de votre dextérité à manier les abaques ...)

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-09-2017 08:02

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de chocolatcitron, postée le 13-09-2017 à 00:15:09 (S | E)
Hello my dear Here4u, GREAT, thank you so much ! (There is no mistake into your abacus) ! FINISHED!

Hi Everybody!

Here is my work:

|-----T---------L---------T---------F---I-------|
|-----S----Q---------E----W----F-------------D--|
|A--------------A----R----I-------------C-------|
|-----U---------N----U---------L--------E----R--|
|-----N----U----D---------S----O-------------O--|
|S---------A----S----P---------O-------------U--|
|-----A---------L----T----T---------I-----------|
|H---------K----I----I----E------------------G--|
|-----M----E----D----O--------------R--------H--|
|-----I---------E----N----R----D----E--------T--|

Ash = cendre. Tsunami = tsunami. Quake = tremblement de terre, séisme. Landslide = glissement de terrain. Éruption = éruption (volcanique). Twister = tornade. Flood = inondation. Ice = glacier, glace. Drought = sécheresse.

Good luck friends, it is very easy, easier than the lastest one !!! Oh, my god, I remember your sushis... !

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de here4u, postée le 13-09-2017 à 18:16:36 (S | E)
Hello !

Easier than the previous one (our "latest") ... GOOD! this one is our "last" one... for now...

(Please, Choco, revise the difference between "last/ the last" and "the latest".

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de tereda, postée le 19-09-2017 à 10:47:59 (S | E)

hello everyone, here for the pleasure !!
Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 READY TO BE CORRECTED

I) Time to help my poor students in need:

I don't really want to go back to school , I start tomorrow after eight nice summer holiday weeks, and to be perfectly honest, I dread going back tomorrow ; I know that everybody is the same, some ones are perhaps slightly glad getting back in reality again but I am not.
It's not that I don't want to go back to school, because I love learn, but there are people I don't want to see again. None of them are nice, all them talk behind someone's back. I feel myself really miserable and nervous because I hate that. Honestly, I don't know what to do.
I enjoyed to stay all summer with my family. I sat my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would want to do flexible school, but I am afraid that if I only attend school part-time, "I would not finish before my senior years."
I really want to do well, continue and pass my exam. Does anyone have any advice (for me)? My teacher always repeats "Your teacher is helping those who improve themselves.

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads

Tsunami - Ash - quake (faille)- landslide (un glissement de terrain) - eruption - - twister (tornade) flood - ICE - FIRE - drought

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de here4u, postée le 19-09-2017 à 19:25:55 (S | E)
Hello !
J'ai envie, et besoin de m'amuser avec vous dans l'histoire avant le dernier moment ... Allez vite ... Je vous y attends !

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de taiji43, postée le 21-09-2017 à 18:44:28 (S | E)
Thank you HERE4U FOR YOUR CORRECTION
I don’t REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO school, I WILL start tomorrow after EIGHT-NICE-WEEK summer holiday, and TO be perfectly honest, I dread going back TOMORROW; I know THAT everybody IS the SAME. IN REALITY, Some are perhaps SLIGHTLY glad TO GET back again but I AM NOT
It's not that I don't want TO go back to school, because I love learn, but there are people I don't want to SEE again. None of them are nice, all OF them talk BEHIND SOMEON’S back. SUCH THING REALLY MADE ME miserable and nervous cause I hate that. HONESTLY I don't know what to do.
I enjoyed to STAY all summer and to be with my family. I WILL SIT my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would WANT to do flexible SCHOOL, but I am afraid that if I only ATTEND school part-time, "I would NOT FINISH before my SENIOR years."
I really want TO DO MY BEST, CONTINUING and PASSING my exam. DOES SOMEONE have ANY ADVICE My teacher IS always REPEATING "Your TEACHER HELPS THOSE WHO help themselves.

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de alpiem, postée le 22-09-2017 à 11:51:49 (S | E)
hello,here4u,
rack 5 in progress

I) Time to help my poor students in need: please HELP? will you?
I don't want really going back school ; I start back tomorrow after nice 8 weeks summer holiday and be perfectly honnest I dread going back tomorow. I know everybody are the sames. Some perhaps are slighty glad getting back in reality again but I don't. It's not that I don't want go back to school, because I love learn, it's the people which I don't want go back at them.. No one of them is nice, all them talk about you before your back. This make me miserable and nervous really ?cause I'm hating that. Honnest I don't know what doing. I enjoyed to rest the all Summer and to be with my familly. I seatted my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would do for flexi schooling but I've worrying that if I only atend to school part of time I'd fall before in my Seniour years. I really want doing good, carrying on and pasting my exam. Do someone have advices for me? My teatcher repeating «Your teatcher helps that which help themself ».

I really didn't want to go back to school; I started back yesterday after 8 nice summer holidays weeks and to be perfectly honnest, I dread going back tomorow.I know it's the same for everybody. Some perhaps are in reality slightly glad to get back again, but I don't. It's not that I don't want to go to school, because I love learning, it's the people
that I don't want to go back with..No one of them is nice, all of them has been talking about you before you're back.This makes me miserable and really nervous because I hate that.To be honnest I don't know what to do.I have just enjoyed resting
during the whole summertime and be whith my familly. I sat my exam in june. You've got no idea how much I would do to
have flexyble schooling but I 'm afraid if I attend school only part of time I would left before my Senior years.
I really want to do well, carrying on and passing my exam. Has anybody any advice for me? My teacher keeps on repeting"Your
teacher helps whom helps himself".

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads (letters) along the wires (lines) to form 10 related words (belonging to the same theme) reading down. (The beads are on wires, and CANNOT jump over one another!)
Work well! You'll soon realize that this is no game!

The theme is: Hell on Earth... This will be our last abacus till next summer...

|------T----------L------------T-------------F------------I----------|
|------S-------Q---------E----------W-----------F---------D----------|
|-------A---------A----------R-----------I------------C--------------|
|------U--------N-------U---------L----------E------------R----------|
|--------N-------U---------D------------S----------O------O----------|
|------S--------A---------S-------P----------O--------U--------------|
|-------A---------L---------T---------T-----------I------------------|
|------H-------K--------I----------I------------------E--------G-----|
|-------M---------E-------D---------O-----------R---------H----------|
|------I--------E--------N--------R--------D--------E----------T-----| (Checked, and checked again..

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Google+ / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : -ing | AS / LIKE | Abréviations | Accord/Désaccord | Activités | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Be | Betty | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contractions | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Ecole | En attente | Exclamations | Faire faire | Famille | Faux amis | Films | For ou since? | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Get | Goûts | Grammaire | Guide | Géographie | Habitudes | Harry Potter | Have | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Make/do? | Maladies | Mars | Matilda | Modaux | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Neige | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négation | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Plus-que-parfait | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Present perfect | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes et structures idiomatiques | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Question Tags | Relatives | Royaume-Uni | Say, tell ou speak? | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Suggérer quelque chose | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | There is/There are | Thierry | This/That? | Tous les tests | Tout | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | USA | Verbes irréguliers | Vidéo | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de néerlandais | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.