Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Help him & Rack your brains/ 5

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help him & Rack your brains/ 5
Message de here4u posté le 11-09-2017 à 22:28:03 (S | E | F)
Dear Friends,

Please, help my poor student again... You can go on helping the preceding one for a few more days... if you haven't done it yet...

I) Time to help my poor students in need: please HELP… will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS…(Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.
Going back to High School, by Tom.
I don't want really going back school ; I start back tomorrow after nice 8 weeks summer holiday and be perfectly honnest I dread going back tomorow. I know everybody are the sames. Some perhaps are slighty glad getting back in reality again but I don’t. It's not that I don't want go back to school, because I love learn, it's the people which I don't want go back at them.. No one of them is nice, all them talk about you before your back. This make me miserable and nervous really ‘cause I’m hating that. Honnest I don't know what doing. I enjoyed to rest the all Summer and to be with my familly. I seatted my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would to do flexi schooling but I've worrying that if I only atend to school part of time I’d fall before in my Seniour years. I really want doing good, carrying on and pasting my exam. Do someone have advices for me? My teatcher repeating «Your teatcher helps that which help themself ».

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads (letters) along the wires (lines) to form 10 related words (belonging to the same theme) reading down. (The beads are on wires, and CANNOT jump over one another!)
Work well! You'll soon realize that this is no game!

The theme is: Hell on Earth... This will be our last abacus till next summer...

|------T----------L------------T-------------F------------I----------|
|------S-------Q---------E----------W-----------F---------D----------|
|-------A---------A----------R-----------I------------C--------------|
|------U--------N-------U---------L----------E------------R----------|
|--------N-------U---------D------------S----------O------O----------|
|------S--------A---------S-------P----------O--------U--------------|
|-------A---------L---------T---------T-----------I------------------|
|------H-------K--------I----------I------------------E--------G-----|
|-------M---------E-------D---------O-----------R---------H----------|
|------I--------E--------N--------R--------D--------E----------T-----| (Checked, and checked again... )

Work well... and of course, I give you THE FORCE... Date limite pour espérer être corrigé avant correction collective : jeudi 28 septembre tard. ou (en fonction de votre dextérité à manier les abaques ...)

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-09-2017 08:02

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de here4u, postée le 13-09-2017 à 18:16:36 (S | E)
Hello !

Easier than the previous one (our "latest") ... GOOD! this one is our "last" one... for now...

(Please, Choco, revise the difference between "last/ the last" and "the latest".

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de tereda, postée le 19-09-2017 à 10:47:59 (S | E)

hello everyone, here for the pleasure !!
Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 READY TO BE CORRECTED

I) Time to help my poor students in need:

I don't really want to go back to school , I start tomorrow after eight nice summer holiday weeks, and to be perfectly honest, I dread going back tomorrow ; I know that everybody is the same, some ones are perhaps slightly glad getting back in reality again but I am not.
It's not that I don't want to go back to school, because I love learn, but there are people I don't want to see again. None of them are nice, all them talk behind someone's back. I feel myself really miserable and nervous because I hate that. Honestly, I don't know what to do.
I enjoyed to stay all summer with my family. I sat my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would want to do flexible school, but I am afraid that if I only attend school part-time, "I would not finish before my senior years."
I really want to do well, continue and pass my exam. Does anyone have any advice (for me)? My teacher always repeats "Your teacher is helping those who improve themselves.

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads

Tsunami - Ash - quake (faille)- landslide (un glissement de terrain) - eruption - - twister (tornade) flood - ICE - FIRE - drought

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de here4u, postée le 19-09-2017 à 19:25:55 (S | E)
Hello !
J'ai envie, et besoin de m'amuser avec vous dans l'histoire avant le dernier moment ... Allez vite ... Je vous y attends !

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de taiji43, postée le 21-09-2017 à 18:44:28 (S | E)
Thank you HERE4U FOR YOUR CORRECTION
I don’t REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO school, I WILL start tomorrow after EIGHT-NICE-WEEK summer holiday, and TO be perfectly honest, I dread going back TOMORROW; I know THAT everybody IS the SAME. IN REALITY, Some are perhaps SLIGHTLY glad TO GET back again but I AM NOT
It's not that I don't want TO go back to school, because I love learn, but there are people I don't want to SEE again. None of them are nice, all OF them talk BEHIND SOMEON’S back. SUCH THING REALLY MADE ME miserable and nervous cause I hate that. HONESTLY I don't know what to do.
I enjoyed to STAY all summer and to be with my family. I WILL SIT my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would WANT to do flexible SCHOOL, but I am afraid that if I only ATTEND school part-time, "I would NOT FINISH before my SENIOR years."
I really want TO DO MY BEST, CONTINUING and PASSING my exam. DOES SOMEONE have ANY ADVICE My teacher IS always REPEATING "Your TEACHER HELPS THOSE WHO help themselves.

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de alpiem, postée le 22-09-2017 à 11:51:49 (S | E)
hello,here4u,
rack 5 READY/bleu]

I) Time to help my poor students in need: please HELP? will you?
I don't want really going back school ; I start back tomorrow after nice 8 weeks summer holiday and be perfectly honnest I dread going back tomorow. I know everybody are the sames. Some perhaps are slighty glad getting back in reality again but I don't. It's not that I don't want go back to school, because I love learn, it's the people which I don't want go back at them.. No one of them is nice, all them talk about you before your back. This make me miserable and nervous really ?cause I'm hating that. Honnest I don't know what doing. I enjoyed to rest the all Summer and to be with my familly. I seatted my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would do for flexi schooling but I've worrying that if I only atend to school part of time I'd fall before in my Seniour years. I really want doing good, carrying on and pasting my exam. Do someone have advices for me? My teatcher repeating «Your teatcher helps that which help themself ».

I really didn't want to go back to school; I started back yesterday after 8 nice summer-holiday's weeks and to be perfectly honest, I dread going back tomorow.I know it's the same for everybody. Some perhaps are in reality slightly glad to get back again, but I don't. It's not that I don't want to go to school, because I love learning, it's the people
that I don't want to go back with..No one of them is nice, all of them have been talking about you before you're back.This makes me miserable and really nervous because I hate that.To be honest I don't know what to do.I have just enjoyed resting
during the whole summertime and be whith my familly. I sat my exam in june. You've got no idea how much I would do to
have flexyble schooling but I 'm afraid if I attend school only part of time I would left before my Senior years.
I really want to do well, carrying on and passing my exam. Has anybody any advice for me? My teacher keeps on repeting"Your
teacher helps whom helps himself".

II) VOCABULARY: Slide the abacus beads (letters) along the wires (lines) to form 10 related words (belonging to the same theme) reading down. (The beads are on wires, and CANNOT jump over one another!)

The theme is: Hell on Earth... This will be our last abacus till next summer...here is my try:ASH,TSUNAMI//QUAKE//LANDSLIDE//ERUPTION
TWISTER//FIRE//COUGH//DROUGHT= 9

------T----------L------------T-------------F------------I----------|
|------S-------Q---------E----------W-----------F---------D----------|
|-------A---------A----------R-----------I------------C--------------|
|------U--------N-------U---------L----------E------------R----------|
|--------N-------U---------D------------S----------O------O----------|
|------S--------A---------S-------P----------O--------U--------------|
|-------A---------L---------T---------T-----------I------------------|
|------H-------K--------I----------I------------------E--------G-----|
|-------M---------E-------D---------O-----------R---------H----------|
|------I--------E--------N--------R--------D--------E----------T-----/L
-| (Checked, and checked again..

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de here4u, postée le 23-09-2017 à 10:54:52 (S | E)
Hello !

N'oubliez pas qu'il est, "facile" et que c'est le dernier abaque avant l'été prochain ... Tease your brains... It's good for them! have a wonderful weekend!

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de joe39, postée le 24-09-2017 à 11:50:11 (S | E)
Hello again, dear here4u,

I herewith send you my work, ready to be corrected.

Time to help my poor students in need: please HELP… will you?
Your mission, and I know you love it , will be to CORRECT as many mistakes as you can. PLEASE, WRITE THE CORRECTED WORDS or sentences IN CAPITALS…(Colours are lost in transfers.) Add punctuation if necessary.
Going back to High School, by Tom.
I don't want really going back school ; I start back tomorrow after nice 8 weeks summer holiday and be perfectly honnest I dread going back tomorow. I know everybody are the sames. Some perhaps are slighty glad getting back in reality again but I don’t. It's not that I don't want go back to school, because I love learn, it's the people which I don't want go back at them.. No one of them is nice, all them talk about you before your back. This make me miserable and nervous really ‘cause I’m hating that. Honnest I don't know what doing. I enjoyed to rest the all Summer and to be with my familly. I seatted my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would to do flexi schooling but I've worrying that if I only atend to school part of time I’d fall before in my Seniour years. I really want doing good, carrying on and pasting my exam. Do someone have advices for me? My teatcher repeating «Your teatcher helps that which help themself ».

INDEED I don’t want TO GO back TO school; I start back tomorrow after 8 nice weeks of summer HOLIDAYS and TO be perfectly HONEST I DISLIKE DOING THAT.
I ALREADY know THAT EVERYONE IS the same MATE OF LAST YEAR. Some OF THEM
are A BIT GLAD TO RETURN* TO school reality but I don’t. THAT DOESN’T MEAN I WANT not TO BE back THERE, FOR I love LEARNING, BUT it’s DUE TO THE FACT I CAN’T BEAR TO JOIN them AGAIN . No one of them is FAITHFUL: THEY talk BEHIND your back. This MAKES me miserable and nervous BECAUSE I really HATE that WAY OF BEHAVE. HONESTLY SAID, I don’t know WHAT TO DO. I enjoyed RESTING AND BEING with my FAMILY all Summer LONG . I SEATED my exam IN June. You CAN get no idea how much I would do flexi schooling, but I’M worrying that if I WOULD only ATTEND A PART-TIME school , I SHOULD FALL BACK ON before my SENIOR SCHOOL YEAR. I really want to do WELL, carrying on and PASSING my exam.
DOES someone HAS ADVICE for me? My TEACHER REPEATS ”Your TEACHER helps THOSE WHO help THEMSELVES”.

TSUNAMI, ASH, QUAKE, LANDSLIDE, ERUPTION, TWISTER, FLOOD, FIRE, ICE. DROUGHT.
Raz de marée, cendre, tremblement de terre, éboulement, éruption, trombe d’air, inondation, feu, glace, siccité.

Hooray! Hooray!
For here4u, hooray!
Who relieves me
From rack my brain,
At least till next summer,
On the Abacus again.
Of course this is a joking way, to thank you a lot for your great dedication towards your students.
I wish you a pleasant Sunday.
So long
Joe39

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de here4u, postée le 24-09-2017 à 13:10:06 (S | E)
Hello !

Il est des Apprenants extraordinaires qui n'aiment pas trop un type d'exercice (Normal ! je comprends ça ! ) qui sont "relieved" (soulagés) lorsque ces exercices s'arrêtent ... mais les ont toujours faits avec zèle, compétence et acharnement ... J'en connais de nombreux ... BRAVO à eux ! Hats off to You all! et de me faire ainsi confiance.

PS: Joe: relieves me from + V + ing...

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de icare29, postée le 25-09-2017 à 23:24:04 (S | E)
Hello Here4u and all hardworkers here is my work OK FOR CORRECTION

I don't want really going back school ; I start back tomorrow after nice 8 weeks summer holiday and be perfectly honnest I dread going back tomorow. I know everybody are the sames. Some perhaps are slighty glad getting back in reality again but I don't. It's not that I don't want go back to school, because I love learn, it's the people which I don't want go back at them.. No one of them is nice, all them talk about you before your back. This make me miserable and nervous really ?cause I'm hating that. Honnest I don't know what doing. I enjoyed to rest the all Summer and to be with my familly. I seatted my exam on June. You've get no idea how much I would to do flexi schooling but I've worrying that if I only atend to school part of time I'd fall before in my Seniour years. I really want doing good, carrying on and pasting my exam. Do someone have advices for me? My teatcher repeating «Your teatcher helps that which help themself ».

I am not really keen on going back to school, I am going to start back tomorrow after eight nice week summer Holidays and to be perfectly honest I dread going back tomorrow .I know that is the same for everybody. In reality, some of us are perhaps slightly glad going back again , but me, I am't . It's not that I don't want to go back since I love learning , There are some people who I don't want them to go back to school .None of them is nice .All of them talk about you behind your back .It really make me miserable and nervous . and I hate that. Honestly I don't know what to do . I enjoyed resting the whole summer and being with my family .I will sit my exam in next june . You have no idea how much I would like to do flexible schooling , but I am worrying about that. If only I attended part - time school ,I would fail before the end of my senior years . I really want to do my best , carry on and pass my exam. Does someone has advice for me ? My teacher repeats me again and again " your teacher only helps those who help themselves "

I join Joe39 to thank you for your great dedication towards your students
Icare

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de here4u, postée le 27-09-2017 à 18:49:27 (S | E)
Hello !
I'm convinced, persuaded, and quite SURE that everybody is doing their best, of course! Why wouldn't you all?

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de maxwell, postée le 29-09-2017 à 20:28:13 (S | E)
FINISHED
Hello Here4U
Great exercises, as ever!
Here's my try :

I) Help my student :

I REALLY don't want TO GO back TO school; I'M STARTING back tomorrow after A NICE EIGHT-WEEK summer holiday and TO be perfectly HONEST, I dread going back TOMORROW. I know everybody IS the SAME. Some MAY BE A LITTLE HAPPY TO GET back TO reality again but I AM NOT. It's not that I don't want TO go back to school, because I love LEARNING, it's [] people [] I don't want TO MEET AGAIN ... NONE of them ARE nice, all OF them talk about you BEHIND your back. This MAKES me FEEL REALLY miserable and nervous BECAUSE I HATE that. HONESTLY, I don't know what TO DO.
I'VE enjoyed RESTING [] the WHOLE summer and BEING with my FAMILY. I'LL BE SITTING my exam on June. You've GOT no idea how much I would LIKE to do flexi-schooling but I'M AFRAID that if I only ATTEND [] school part [] time, I MIGHT FAIL before in my SENIOR YEAR. I really want TO DO WELL, CARRY on and PASS my exam. DOES ANYONE have ADVICE for me? My TEACHER KEEPS ON repeating «Your TEACHER helps THOSE WHO help THEMSELVES».

II) Abacus :
T-----------L----------T-----------F-----I----------|
S-------Q--------E-----W-----F-----------------D----|
----A-------A----R-----I-----------------C----------|
U-----------N----U-----------L-----------E-----R----|
N-------U---D----------S-----O-----------------O----|
----S---A---S----P-----------O-----------------U----|
A-----------L----T-----T-----------I----------------|
----H---K---I----I-----E-----------------------G----|
M-------E---D----O-----------------R-----------H----|
I-----------E----N-----R-----D-----E-----------T----|

tsunami= tsunami
ash = cendres volcaniques
Quake = séisme
landslide = glissement de terrain
eruption = éruption
twister = tornade
flood = inondation
fire = incendie
ice = glace
drought = sécheresse

Réponse : Help him & Rack your brains/ 5 de here4u, postée le 29-09-2017 à 22:39:39 (S | E)
Hello !
Voici votre correction ...

I really don't want to go back to school. I start back tomorrow after a nice eight-week summer holiday and to be perfectly honest I am dreading going back in tomorrow. I know everybody is the same. Some may be slightly glad to get back to reality again but I'm not. It's not that I don't want to go back to school because I love learning, it's the people I don't want to go back to. None of them are nice, they all talk about you behind your back. That makes me miserable and really nervous because I hate that. I honestly don't know what to do. I've enjoyed just resting the whole summer and being around my family. I took my exams in June. You've got no idea how much I want to do flexi schooling but I'm worried that if I only attend school part time I will fall behind in my Senior year. I really want to do well, carry on and pass my exam. Does anyone have any advice for me? My teacher keeps repeating : The teacher helps those who help themselves.

- a nice eight-week summer holiday = adjectif composé: élément subjectif d'abord = nice, puis la durée. Attention eight-week summer holiday = pas de -s à week (puisqu'il est en position d'adjectif, donc invariable).
- everybody + verbe au singulier.
- none of them is/ none of them are => Lien internet

- behind = derrière.
- to rest = se reposer
- to take exams = to sit exams = passer des examens; to pass exams = réussir.
- IN June = IN devant les mois.
- to attend school part time = assister à l'école à temps partiel. Attention à la construction de " to attend".
- to fall behind = prendre du retard.
- Dans une forme interrogative => ANY : does anyone have ...?
- The teacher helps those who help themselves = pastiche du proverbe : God helps those who help themselves ! et qui assimile "the teacher" à "God" ... en toute modestie, bien sûr .... et surtout with (British) humour!

II) VOCABULARY:

T-----------------L-----------T---------------F--------I--------------|
S----------Q------------E-----W--------F----------------------D-------|
------A-----------A-----R------I-----------------------C--------------|
U-----------------N-----U--------------L---------------E------R-------|
N----------U------D------------S-------O----------------------O-------|
------S----A------S-----P--------------O----------------------U-------|
A-----------------L-----T------T--------------I-----------------------|
------H----K------I-----I------E------------------------------G-------|
M----------E------D-----O---------------------R---------------H-------|
I-----------------E-----N-----R--------D------E---------------T-------|

tsunami= un tsunami
ash = cendres volcaniques
Quake = séisme
landslide = glissement de terrain
eruption = éruption
twister = tornade
flood = inondation
fire = incendie
ice = glace
drought = sécheresse

Bravo à tous !!!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux