Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite par email // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Imprimer
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

RYB and Help/Finale

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

RYB and Help/Finale
Message de here4u posté le 11-10-2021 à 23:11:19 (S | E | F)
Hello, dear friends!

Voici l’exercice qui sera, pour le moment au moins, le dernier RYB tiré de documents authentiques ( raccourcis, remaniés et simplifiés). Depuis plusieurs mois, le nombre de participants n’a cessé de décroître. Je n’en veux pas, bien sûr, aux participants qui ont abandonné ; j’ai compris les raisons diverses … et je félicite et remercie très vivement ceux qui ont continué à travailler avec courage, constance, compétence et fidélité malgré les difficultés !
De mon côté, j’ai besoin de plus de « participants », d’abord parce que c’est le contrat, et aussi parce qu’un RYB me demande ÉNORMÉMENT de travail et de temps pour rechercher, modifier, synthétiser les documents puis corriger l’ensemble, etc … et qu'après avoir fait ce travail, j’espère au moins répondre à vos attentes … Visiblement plus … Donc, il faut changer ! Alors, l’exercice de la quinzaine prochaine sera différent …
En attendant, c’est avec émotion que «my poor Student» vous soumet son travail ! Il s’est surpassé et dans ce texte bien plus court, il a fait 16 fautes … PLEASE, HELP HIM! He needs you…

He helped Sikhs in isolation while the lockdown. He has a following on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras, were closed due to the coronavirus upbreak. To help the people suffering in isolation, he made videos for those in his community missing of their daily exercise, food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping because of course, «You can do it inside and outside. You don’t need never to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very fat.»
Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of workship, were currently closed during the confinements. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend of the temple for common food, free food. The youngest generation go and serve in the temple as well because the community loves getting together and looking after each other. ///END of Part ONE /// Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people must look into it and they don’t get depression. «We can still do meditations and talk to each others about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a culture shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend of working. They are working class, and that’s very, very deep in the Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend of other people for free money.»
So what’s the skipping Sikh’s advice to all of them? Health is wealth. Do little exercise step by step. No need to be a bodybuilder. /// END of Part TWO///
The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to skip over the finish line of the London Marathon when he’ll take part in 3 October. He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, staying active.
«I’m looking forward to test my body and show people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father as he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything.» He takes his skipping robe everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training regime for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls in the same month that his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will do the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show people if I can do it, they can do it. /// END of the TEXT ///

Cet exercice est un (petit) et la correction sera online le Mercredi 27 octobre 2021. and of course, THE FORCE is with You!

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de maxwell, postée le 16-10-2021 à 09:35:27 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U
Thanks again I don't know if I did well but I can't spare more time on it. We'll see...
Help my student:

He helped Sikhs in isolation DURING the lockdown. He has a following on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras, were closed due to the coronavirus OUTBREAK. To help [] people suffering FROM isolation, he made videos for those in his community missing [] their daily exercise, food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping because of course, «You can do it inside and outside. You don’t need EITHER to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very FIT.»
Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of workship, were currently closed during the confinements. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend ON the temple for common food, free food. The youngest generation go and serve in the temple as well because the community loves getting together and looking after each other. ///END of Part ONE /// Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people [] WATCH it and [] don’t get DEPRESSED. «We can still do MEDITATION and talk to each OTHER about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a culture shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend ON working. They are A working class, and that’s very, very deep in [] Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend ON other people for free money.»
So what’s the skipping Sikh’s advice to all of them? Health is wealth. Do little exercise step by step. No need to be a bodybuilder. /// END of Part TWO///
The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to CROSS the FINISHING line of the London Marathon when he TAKES part ON October, 3rd. He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, staying active.
«I’m looking forward to TESTING my body and SHOWING people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father WHEN he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything.» He takes his skipping ROPE everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training PROCESS for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls in the same month AS his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will do the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show people THAT if I can do it, they can do it. /// END of the TEXT ///

Réponse : RYB and Help/Finale de taiji43, postée le 17-10-2021 à 19:20:36 (S | E)
Hello Here4U
Here is my last correction... I am going to miss this exercise which taught us : the prepositions that follow the verbs, the tenses and the right word etc.

READY TO BE CORRECTED

He helped Sikhs in isolation while (pendant que) DURING the lockdown. He has a following ( partisans,adeptes, disciples ) on social media. Temples, or Gurdwaras, were closed due to the coronavirus OUTBREAK. To help the people suffering in isolation, he made videos for those in his community WHO MISSED daily exercise, food and prayer.
His name is Rajinder Singh: «the skipping Sikh». He tried skipping(ing car c’est unchoix) because of course, «You can do it inside and outside. You don’t need EVER to change your shirt or something like that. It’s not easy but it makes you very, very fat??(?may be FIT )???.» 4

Sikh temples (Gurdwaras), like all places of workship, ARE (5) currently(actuellement doc présent)) closed during the confinements. They are usually the heart of the community, serving free food. They are main centres for Sikhs: old people depend ON 5 the temple for common food, free food. The youngest generation GOES and serve in the temple as well because the community loves TO GET together and LOOK after each other.///END of Part ONE ///

Rajinder's allotment is usually his gym, but now he’s branching out. The Gurdwara asked him to make a workout video. He tried to make it so that people must look AT it and they don’t get DEPRESSED. «We can still doMEDITATIONand talk to each OTHER about how to exercise, how to keep a way of thinking. Staying at home was a culture shock for many Sikhs. For Sikh people it’s very difficult, because they depend ON WORKING. They are working class, and that’s very, very deep in the Sikh people. They have to work and eat to live, not depend on other people for money

The ‘Skipping Sikh’ hopes to be the first person to skip over the finishing line of the London Marathon when he’ll TAKES part in ON 3 October. He wants to use it as a chance to encourage everyone, regardless of age, staying active.
«I’m looking forward TO TESTING MY body and SHOWING TO people you’ll never be too late doing anything for a good cause. I learnt skipping from my father as he was a Second World War soldier. One day, he showed me how to do skipping and since then, I’ve carried on. Skipping, you can test your stamina, your body, everything.» He takes his skipping robe ??? ROPE everywhere and it’s a crucial part of the training regime for his first London Marathon. This year’s marathon falls ON the same month AS (comparaison d’égalité) his 75th birthday and he wants to celebrate by crossing the line in a special way. I will do the finishing line, skipping and I’ll show TO people if I can do it, they can do it. /// END of the TEXT ///

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

Partager : Facebook / Twitter / ... 

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Aide/Contact

> COURS ET TESTS : -ing | AS / LIKE | Abréviations | Accord/Désaccord | Activités | Adjectifs | Adverbes | Alphabet | Animaux | Argent | Argot | Articles | Audio | Auxiliaires | Be | Betty | Chanson | Communication | Comparatifs/Superlatifs | Composés | Conditionnel | Confusions | Conjonctions | Connecteurs | Contes | Contractions | Contraires | Corps | Couleurs | Courrier | Cours | Dates | Dialogues | Dictées | Décrire | Ecole | En attente | Exclamations | Faire faire | Famille | Faux amis | Films | For ou since? | Formation | Futur | Fêtes | Genre | Get | Goûts | Grammaire | Guide | Géographie | Habitudes | Harry Potter | Have | Heure | Homonymes | Impersonnel | Infinitif | Internet | Inversion | Jeux | Journaux | Lettre manquante | Littérature | Magasin | Maison | Majuscules | Make/do? | Maladies | Mars | Matilda | Modaux | Mots | Mouvement | Musique | Mélanges | Méthodologie | Métiers | Météo | Nature | Neige | Nombres | Noms | Nourriture | Négation | Opinion | Ordres | Participes | Particules | Passif | Passé | Pays | Pluriel | Plus-que-parfait | Politesse | Ponctuation | Possession | Poèmes | Present perfect | Pronoms | Prononciation | Proverbes et structures idiomatiques | Prépositions | Présent | Présenter | Quantité | Question | Question Tags | Relatives | Royaume-Uni | Say, tell ou speak? | Sports | Style direct | Subjonctif | Subordonnées | Suggérer quelque chose | Synonymes | Temps | Tests de niveau | There is/There are | Thierry | This/That? | Tous les tests | Tout | Traductions | Travail | Téléphone | USA | Verbes irréguliers | Vidéo | Villes | Voitures | Voyages | Vêtements

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'allemand | Cours de français | Cours de néerlandais | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Learn French | Learn English | Créez des exercices

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.