Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Playing with words/ 26

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Playing with words/ 26
Message de here4u posté le 06-12-2021 à 11:27:28 (S | E | F)
Hello dear Friends!

Voici le nouveau "Playing and working with words", qui est un peu différent maintenant ... La date limite pour cet exercice est fin décembre 2021. (Ne pas dépasser le nombre de mots … Merci. )

Je vous rappelle que cet exercice a des règles qui doivent être respectées. Lisez-les bien si vous ne les connaissez pas ! Ce travail est loin d'être un jeu ... mais il peut être très ludique ... Il vous laisse également toute liberté de choisir votre thème !

Using THE 8 WORDS given below (the 2 verbs can be put in whatever tenses or forms you fancy but MUST remain verbs!), 2 adjectives or adverbs, 2 nouns and 2 link words, + a given structure and the suitable punctuation ; search your minds, think hard and create AN ONLY meaningful SENTENCE. "Easy", isn't it?

- You CANNOT change the nature of the words!
- You CANNOT use two or more compulsory words consecutively!

PLEASE, WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR SENTENCE, PUT CAPITALS TO THE GIVEN WORDS! [ and specify the number of words at the end.]

Je vous rappelle qu'« une phrase », une seule, se termine par un point [final, d'exclamation ou d'interrogation], peut avoir de la ponctuation interne ",/; /:/ [...], et qu'elle doit avant tout avoir un sens. (Il ne doit y avoir qu'UN SEUL POINT dans votre phrase - à la fin.)
Le but ultime est de faire une seule phrase complexe, mais courte ... Je le répète : elle doit avoir un sens et sa logique interne !
Cet exercice est TRES difficile, c'est pourquoi il demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'attention, de rigueur aussi dans l'application des règles. Vous ne pouvez le poster QU'UNE FOIS (ne faire qu'un seul exemplaire).
Cependant, pour que chacun ait la possibilité de travailler avec nous, cet exercice a deux niveaux différents. Vous pouvez choisir celui qui vous convient.

Le niveau fera une seule phrase en moins de 80 mots.
Le niveau reste inchangé : une seule phrase et toujours 60 mots, au plus.

Here are the words:

- To LEAVE – To BURN – an APPLAUSE – a MONTH – MISCHIEVOUS – HARD – ONCE – THEN + une subordonnée temporelle.

Lien internet

C'est parti pour une "très jolie phrase correcte et courte !"
Go for it with THE FORCE!

Réponse : Playing with words/ 26 de taiji43, postée le 08-12-2021 à 12:10:52 (S | E)
Dear Here4U
here is my sentence 26
it is not a marvel, I agree !

ONCE when night fell, for MONTHS, lots of applause resounded and candles burned from the balconies , not coming from MISCHIEVOUS children, but from adults, THEN, who, LEAVING their meal, thanked nurses for their HARD work 36

Réponse : Playing with words/ 26 de maxwell, postée le 09-12-2021 à 07:32:12 (S | E)
READY TO BE CORRECTED
Hello Here4U
Here's my try: Thanks for this easy exercise
I'll LEAVE this room WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED EATING your HARD boiled egg, MISCHIEVOUS little child;
for ONCE this MONTH, Mary hasn't BURNT your toast: THEN she deserves an APPLAUSE! (32)

Réponse : Playing with words/ 26 de icare29, postée le 09-12-2021 à 11:56:18 (S | E)
Dear Here4u .. Here is my essay .... READY TO BE CORRECTED

To LEAVE ? To BURN ? an APPLAUSE ? a MONTH ? MISCHIEVOUS ? HARD ? ONCE ? THEN une subordonnée temporelle.

Last MONTH, during a HARD pastry contest, if a MISCHEVIOUS contestant hadn't have burnt his cake AFTER IT HAD BEEN LEFT INSIDE THE OVEN ,ONCE in his lifetime he could have won the prize , and THEN gone out the place under the APPLAUSE of the jury ...45 words

I have been inspired by the TV show " the best pastry chef ". I am always impressed by the skill , the will and the quality of the competitors who are doing the best of themselves . Comfortably seated on my sofa and watching the TV, I wish I could taste some succulent cakes .Unfortunately I would content myself with colourful pictures . It's a pity....I am so greedy !
Instead of having delicious cakes to eat, I have to word a hard test .Hopefully , I have taken pleasure in doing it ....

Dear HERE4U Thanks so much for your commitment , your devotion on the site
icare

-------------------
Modifié par icare29 le 14-12-2021 12:07

Réponse : Playing with words/ 26 de philw, postée le 11-12-2021 à 14:19:22 (S | E)
bonjour here4u,
voici un essai...j'espère pas trop mauvais !

ONCE again, for a MONTH, a MISCHIEVOUS magician tried HARD his new trick without getting BURNED, hoping THEN for a round of APPLAUSE when LEAVING the stage next time. (29)

merci
cheers !
Phil

Réponse : Playing with words/ 26 de littlerene24, postée le 12-12-2021 à 10:02:45 (S | E)
Hello HERE4U
Here is my sentence:

I remember that MONTH of June how too HARD it was for me to see him LEFT ONCE more the stage under a thunder of APPLAUSE, THEN when he took that MISCHIELOUS look at me, I remember I literally BURNED with hate so much I was jealous. (47)

Thanks for your devotion.

Réponse : Playing with words/ 26 de here4u, postée le 12-12-2021 à 14:43:36 (S | E)
Hello dears!

Welcome newcomers... and regulars too, of course!

Réponse : Playing with words/ 26 de hedvige, postée le 13-12-2021 à 07:42:08 (S | E)
Once the 1st of the month of december, with tealights that burned hard in the streets, mischievous dogs leaved their kennels to visit stick children at home all Day long.

Réponse : Playing with words/ 26 de here4u, postée le 31-12-2021 à 15:04:51 (S | E)
Hello!

Voici vos productions corrigées à minima. (Je ne veux pas vous trahir !) merci de bien respecter toutes les règles qui me facilitent la correction !

- ONCE, when night fell, for MONTHS, lots of applause resounded and candles burned from the balconies, not coming from MISCHIEVOUS children, but from adults, THEN who, LEAVING their meal, thanked nurses for their HARD work 36 TTB

- I'll LEAVE this room WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED EATING your HARD boiled egg, MISCHIEVOUS little child;
for ONCE this MONTH, Mary hasn't BURNT your toast: THEN she deserves (an)some APPLAUSE! (32)TB (applause: indénombrable)

- Last MONTH, during a HARD pastry contest, if a MISCHEVIOUS contestant hadn't (have burnt his cake AFTER IT HAD BEEN LEFT INSIDE THE OVEN, ONCE in his lifetime he could have won the prize, and THEN gone out (OF the place under the APPLAUSE of the jury ... 45 words TB

- Basically WHEN Someone deals with (? reaches) the (E expected goals, he is rewarded.
I achieved all the goals one MONTH ago. ONCE I got (got) into (the my office that day, I received APPLAUSE(S from my coworkers.
THEN, while I was LEAVING the office, some MISCHIEVOUS children were BURNING some flags opposite the front door. That was a shame! TTB

- ONCE again, for a MONTH, a MISCHIEVOUS magician tried HARD his new trick without getting BURNED, hoping THEN for a round of APPLAUSE when LEAVING the stage next time. (29) TTB

- I remember that MONTH of June how (too HARD it was for me to see him (* LEFT ONCE more the stage under a thunder of APPLAUSE, THEN when he took that MISCHIE(LOUS look at me, I remember I literally BURNED with hate(, so much I was jealous.(jealous as I was.) (47) TB
* to see somebody DO something (si l’on voit toute l’action)/ or DOING something (si l’on voit un moment de l’action dans son déroulement.)

- Once (ON the 1st (of the month) of (december (majuscule nécessaire), with tealights that burned hard in the streets, mischievous dogs (leaved LEFT their kennels to visit (stick children ??? at home all Day long. Children stuck at home all...?
Ne pas oublier d’écrire les mots imposés en capitales et de spécifier le nombre de mots.

Merci aux nouveaux comme aux "anciens" pour ce très bon travail !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux