Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

LS 59/Let's have a break 6

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

LS 59/Let's have a break 6
Message de here4u posté le 30-03-2024 à 22:46:10 (S | E | F)
Hello dears,

This is an easy exercise that everyone can do.

Toujours en pause sur l’ exercice d’EXPRESSION Let's Suggest tel qu’il était…
C'est à nouveau la " nouvelle formule ", surtout que les vacances reviennent... JE SAIS, JE CROIS que vous pouvez être beaucoup plus nombreux à essayer d'aider tout le monde par vos travaux et vos corrections.

Certains m’ont dit être gênés d’exprimer des idées personnelles (surtout qu’ils avaient l’impression – souvent fausse – de les exprimer maladroitement.) Cependant, je ne vous demande pas de " raconter votre vie " si vous ne le désirez pas... Je souhaite juste vous voir vous exprimer sur tout sujet aussi " librement " que possible.
De plus, je pense que vous aurez maintenant compris que pour moi, toute expression, même maladroite, est intéressante et a de la valeur. Elle nous stimule tous à " trouver mieux " !

Voici les questions auxquelles vous devrez répondre en utilisant un ADJECTIF COMPOSE par réponse.

1. Do you like cooking?

2. What are your three favourite flowers?

3. Do you like visiting zoos?

4. Do you think there are men’s jobs and women’s jobs?

Vous pouvez choisir 1 ou 2 questions au choix – en notant bien les références et développer celle(s) que vous voulez jusqu’à atteindre en tout un maximum d’environ 130-150 mots.

Envoyez-moi vos réponses en mp et je publierai une série que vous 'corrigerez' (en bleu d’abord pendant deux jours) puis en vert… et je publierai ensuite la deuxième série... (sans changements donc !) Vous gagnez de la liberté (celle de ne pas parler d'un ou plusieurs sujets, ceux qui ne vous " inspirent pas "... Vous écrivez la longueur que vous voulez, vous pouvez choisir d'inventer, de plaisanter, ou de répondre avec sérieux... Nous vous suivrons !

Cet exercice sera pour vous un ou en fonction de la qualité (et des difficultés surmontées) de la prestation...
Cet exercice sera corrigé le vendredi 12 avril 2024 ! Go for it! with THE FORCE.

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de here4u, postée le 01-04-2024 à 16:13:58 (S | E)
Hello dears,

ANSWERS A: please indicate possible mistakes, and underline what you think is clumsy.

Topic 1: As far as I'm concerned, preparing meals is a chore. For several reasons: firstly, making a REAL GOOD FOOD is an art. You need a recipe that you can either create yourself or copy from an existing one. Secondly, you need to collect a lot of goods, not to mention all the cookware. Then weigh all the ingredients, not forgetting to monitor the cooking to the minute. And I'm not talking about cleaning and tidying up in the kitchen. All that takes too much time, precision and attention; therefore, I steam or roast everything and add a FRESH PARSLEY BUTTER on top, and it is good like this. 110 mots

Topic 3: A lion is supposed living freely in a VAST-TROPICAL savannah. How could you bear to see him enclosed in a cage barely bigger than him?
Why go to see a whale that lives in a swimming pool when its territory is the great ocean. Zoos should not be allowed.
I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. However are not human beings, who endanger them by destroying their natural environment?...75 words.

for your help.

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de happynutmeg13, postée le 02-04-2024 à 18:39:03 (S | E)
Hello !
I suggest this concerning Answer A : (peu de choses) - Et je n'arrive pas à déterminer si les mots en majuscules sont vraiment des adjectifs composés

ANSWERS A: please indicate possible mistakes, and underline what you think is clumsy.

Topic 1: As far as I'm concerned, preparing meals is a chore. For several reasons: firstly, making a REAL GOOD FOOD is an art. You need a recipe that you can either create yourself or copy from an existing one. Secondly, you need to collect a lot of goods, not to mention all the cookware. Then weigh all the ingredients, not forgetting to monitor the cooking to the minute. And I'm not talking about cleaning and tidying up in the kitchen. All that takes too much time, precision and attention; therefore, I steam or roast everything and add a FRESH PARSLEY BUTTER on top, and it is good like this. 110 mots

Topic 3: A lion is supposed living freely in a VAST-TROPICAL savannah. How could you bear to see him enclosed in a cage barely bigger than him?
Why go to see a whale that lives in a swimming pool when its territory is the great ocean. Zoos should not be allowed.
I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. However are not human beings, who endanger them by destroying their natural environment?...75 words.

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de here4u, postée le 04-04-2024 à 16:27:59 (S | E)
Hello!

ANSWERS A: my indications: green allowed.

I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. However are not human beings, who endanger them by destroying their natural environment?.. .75 words.

for your help.

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de happynutmeg13, postée le 04-04-2024 à 17:26:17 (S | E)
Hello !

Here are my suggestions :

Topic 1: As far as I'm concerned, preparing meals is a chore. For several reasons: firstly, making a (real good meal/or "preparing really good food is an art. You need a recipe that you can either create yourself or copy from an existing one. Secondly, you need to collect a lot of goods, not to mention all the cookware. Then weigh all the ingredients, not forgetting to monitor the cooking to the minute. And I'm not talking about cleaning and tidying up in the kitchen. All that takes too much time, precision and attention; therefore, I steam or roast everything and add a FRESH PARSLEY BUTTER on top, and it is good like this. 110 mots

Topic 3: A lion is supposed (to live living freely in a (vast, tropical VAST-TROPICAL savannah. How could you bear to see him stuck/trapped/imprisonned enclosed in a cage barely bigger than him?
I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. However (is it not human beings are not human beings, who endanger them by destroying their natural environment?.. .75 words.

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de magie8, postée le 07-04-2024 à 06:19:24 (S | E)
hello correction texte 1

adjectifs composés
= un adj + un nom avec ed ou un verbe avec ing

Topic 1
making a real-great-cooking meal

topic 3
a healthy long-red-maned lion has to live in the vast savannah
or a long-red-haired lion

pour le reste Happynutmeg a fait des bonnes corrections

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de here4u, postée le 07-04-2024 à 23:53:42 (S | E)
Hello dears,

Thanks for your help!

Here is ANSWER B: please indicate possible mistakes, and underline what you think is clumsy.

Only one answer, but three compound adjectives, one for each flowers
Topic 2 : What are your three favourite flowers ? First in the list, top ranking among many others, queen of all flowers, queen of the gardens and of all scents, blooms the Rose ! Somebody told me that loving roses was conventional and OLD-FASHIONED... Actually, when you start loving roses, it very soon becomes an addiction, as you'll be wanting to know more and more roses. Gardeners have always idolized roses, inventing new, gorgious or just very simple species, and giving them expressive, amazing names : would you fancy having « Morgan Le Fay» plus « Desdemona » under your windows ?
Then comes the fragile Poppy with their BRIGHT-RED crumpled petals in the corn-fields ; when I was a child, I used to turn them into lovely tiny chinese dolls...
Thirdly, the periwinkle, with their LAVENDER-BLUE petals : they come shyly in early spring, and they disappear so quickly you have hardly time to notice them on banks...

for your help!

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de magie8, postée le 08-04-2024 à 11:15:02 (S | E)
Hello texte2
Même en relisant plusieurs fois attentivement, je ne sais pas trouver les fautes. S'il y en a ?...
Ce texte me paraît très bon. Bien construit avec des paragraphes, des phrases complexes et du bon vocabulaire et de la ponctuation...

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de happynutmeg13, postée le 09-04-2024 à 10:53:18 (S | E)
Hello !

Concerning answer A : Maggie, I think you wanted to write "really-good-Looking" instead of "really-good-Cooking" ?

I thought of "freshly-parsleyd" butter instead of "FRESH PARSLEY BUTTER" (it seems it sounds more like an compound adjective)

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de here4u, postée le 09-04-2024 à 15:16:53 (S | E)
Hello dears,

ANSWER B: Here are my indications, in order to help you...

Topic 2 : What are your three favourite flowers ? First in the list, top ranking among many others, queen of all flowers, queen of the gardens and of all scents, blooms the Rose ! Somebody told me that loving roses was conventional and OLD-FASHIONED... Actually, when you start loving roses, it very soon becomes an addiction, as you'll be wanting to know more and more roses. Gardeners have always idolized roses, inventing new, gorgious or just very simple species, and giving them expressive, amazing names : would you fancy having « Morgan Le Fay» plus « Desdemona » under your windows ?
Then comes "the fragile Poppy" with their BRIGHT-RED crumpled petals in the corn-fields ; when I was a child, I used to turn them into lovely tiny chinese dolls...
Thirdly, the periwinkle, with their LAVENDER-BLUE petals : they come shyly* in early spring, and they disappear so quickly you have hardly time to notice them on banks...

* Je préfère le "devenu plus rare", mais shily!

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de happynutmeg13, postée le 09-04-2024 à 15:49:57 (S | E)
For answer B :

Hello !

"One for each flower (singular !)

"Chinese dolls"

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de gerold, postée le 09-04-2024 à 17:02:56 (S | E)
Hello

Answer B:

What are your three favourite flowers? (No space before "?")
... the rose blooms! (inversion not permitted or at least unusual and no space before "!")
gorgeous (spelling)
"the fragile Poppy" with its BRIGHT-RED crumpled petals

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de here4u, postée le 10-04-2024 à 22:46:23 (S | E)
Hello dears,

for your indications...

Green allowed tomorrow morning!

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de magie8, postée le 11-04-2024 à 00:10:52 (S | E)
hello recapitulation en vert selon les indications

Only one answer, but three compound adjectives, one for each ( flower
Topic 2 : What are your three favourite flowers ? First in the list, top ranking among many others,( Queen of all flowers, the (garden Queen and of all scents,( of the blooming Rose or the rose in bloom ! Somebody told me that loving roses was conventional and OLD-FASHIONED... Actually, when you start loving roses, it very soon becomes an addiction, as ( you want to learn more about roses or you still want to discover more rose varieties . Gardeners have always idolised roses, inventing new,( gorgeous or just very simple species, and giving them expressive, amazing names : would you fancy having « Morgan Le Fay» plus « Desdemona » under your windows ?
Then comes "the fragile Poppy" with ( its BRIGHT-RED crumpled petals in the corn-fields ; when I was a child, I used to turn them into lovely tiny Chinese dolls...
Thirdly, periwinkles, with their LAVENDER-BLUE petals : they come (shily* in early spring, and they disappear so quickly you have hardly time to notice them on banks...

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de here4u, postée le 12-04-2024 à 23:23:57 (S | E)
Hello dears!

Merci de vos interventions pour rédiger des réponses, pour corriger les productions de vos co-workers et pour chercher ensuite la solution qui convient le mieux !

ANSWER A: initial text and my preliminary indications:

topic 1: As far as I'm concerned, preparing meals is a chore. For several reasons: firstly, making (a REAL GOOD FOOD is an art. You need a recipe that you can either create yourself or copy from an existing one. Secondly, you need to collect a lot of goods, not to mention all the cookware. Then weigh all the ingredients, not forgetting to monitor the cooking to the minute. And I'm not talking about cleaning and tidying up in the kitchen. All that takes too much time, precision and attention; therefore, I steam or roast everything and add (a FRESH PARSLEY BUTTER on top, and it is good like this. 110 mots
topic 3: A lion is (supposed living freely in (a VAST-TROPICAL savannah. How could you bear to see him (enclosed in a cage barely bigger than him?
I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. (However are not human beings, who endanger them by destroying their natural environment?...75 words.
Un bon texte. Peu de fautes.

ANSWERS A: happynutmeg’s indications.

Topic 1: As far as I'm concerned, preparing meals is a chore. For several reasons: firstly, making (a REAL GOOD FOOD is an art. You need a recipe that you can either create yourself or copy from an existing one. Secondly, you need to collect a lot of goods, not to mention all the cookware. Then weigh all the ingredients, not forgetting to monitor the cooking to the minuteB. And I'm not talking about cleaning and tidying up in the kitchen. All that takes too much time, precision and attention; therefore, I steam or roast everything and add (a FRESH PARSLEY BUTTER on top, and it is good like this. 110 mots

Topic 3: (A lion is supposed living freely in (a VAST-TROPICAL savannah. How could you bear to see him (enclosed in a cage barely bigger than him?
I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. (However are not human beings, who endanger them by destroying their natural environment?...75 words.

ANSWERS A: my indications:

Topic 1: As far as I'm concerned, preparing meals is a chore. For several reasons: firstly, making (a REAL GOOD FOOD is an art. You need a recipe that you can either create yourself or copy from an existing one. Secondly, you need to collect a lot of goods, not to mention all the cookware. Then weigh all the ingredients, not forgetting to monitor the cooking to the minute. And I'm not talking about cleaning and tidying up in the kitchen. All that takes too much time, precision and attention; therefore, I steam or roast everything and add (a FRESH PARSLEY BUTTER on top, and it is good like this. 110 mots

Topic 3: A lion is (supposed living freely in (a VAST-TROPICAL savannah. How could you bear to see him enclosed in a cage barely bigger than him?
I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. However are not human beings, who endanger them by destroying their natural environment?.. 75 words.

Topic 1: As far as I'm concerned, preparing meals is a chore/ (drudgery. For several reasons: firstly, making a (real good meal/or ‘preparing really good food’ is an art. You need a recipe that you can either create yourself or copy from an existing one/ book. Secondly, you need to collect a lot of goods, not to mention all the cookware. Then weigh all the ingredients, not forgetting to monitor the cooking to the minute. And I'm not talking about cleaning and tidying up in the kitchen(…when the preparation is in the oven). All that takes too much time, precision and attention; therefore, I steam or roast everything and add (a) FRESH PARSLEY BUTTER on top, and it is (very) good like this. 110 mots

Topic 3: A lion is supposed (to live living freely in (a / the vast, tropical VAST-TROPICAL savanna(h.)S How could you bear to see him stuck/trapped/imprisonned (enclosed in a cage barely bigger than him?
Why go to see a whale that lives in a swimming pool when its territory is the great oOcean. Zoos should not be allowed/ should/ must be forbidden.
I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. However (is it not human beings are not human beings, who endanger them by destroying their natural environment?(Ceci n’est pas une phrase… Je crois comprendre le sens mais toute l’expression en est à revoir ).. .75 words.

ANSWERS A: suggestions de Magie : adjectifs composés = un adj + un nom avec ed ou un verbe avec ing (pas seulement) voir lien :Lien internet

Topic 1:
making a (real-great-cooking meal ??? (do you mean :
Succulent 'gourmet cooking': cuisine gastronomique (très élaborée)
topic 3: a healthy long-red-maned lion has to live in the vast savanna(h) (or a long-red-haired lion)

pour le reste Happynutmeg a fait des bonnes corrections. Merci pour vos corrections avisées.
- all the cookware : kitchen utensils
- to weigh : peser / the weight : le poids
- to the minute : à la minute près

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWER B:

Only one answer, but three compound adjectives, one for each (flowers
Topic 2: What are your three favourite flowers?
First in the list, top ranking among many others, XXX queen of all flowers, XXX queen of the gardens and of all scents, (blooms the Rose *! Somebody told me that loving roses was conventional and OLD-FASHIONED... Actually, when you start loving roses, it very soon becomes an addiction, as (you'll be wanting to know **more and more roses. Gardeners have always idolized roses, inventing new, (gorgious or just very simple species, and giving them expressive, amazing names: would you fancy having « Morgan Le Fay» plus « Desdemona » under your windows?
Then comes ‘the fragile Poppy’* with their BRIGHT-RED crumpled petals in the corn-fields; when I was a child, I used to turn them into lovely tiny chinese dolls...
Thirdly, ‘the periwinkle’, with their LAVENDER-BLUE petals: they come (shyly in early spring, and they disappear so quickly you have hardly (enough) time to notice them on banks...

* Je mettrais au pluriel pour gagner en généralité.
** la forme en ing me gêne. En cherchant beaucoup, je l’ai trouvée, mais ne l’utiliserais pas et ne la recommanderais pas.

ANSWER B: Here are my indications, in order to help you...

Topic 2: What are your three favourite flowers? First in the list, top ranking among many others, XXX queen of all flowers, XXX queen of the gardens and of all scents, blooms the Rose! Somebody told me that loving roses was conventional and OLD-FASHIONED... Actually, when you start loving roses, it very soon becomes an addiction, as you'll be wanting to know more and more roses. Gardeners have always idolized roses, inventing new, gorgious or just very simple species, and giving them expressive, amazing names : would you fancy having «Morgan Le Fay» plus «Desdemona» under your windows?
Then comes "the fragile Poppy" with their BRIGHT-RED crumpled petals in the corn-fields; when I was a child, I used to turn them into lovely tiny chinese dolls...
Thirdly, the periwinkle, with their LAVENDER-BLUE petals : they come shyly* in early spring, and they disappear so quickly you have hardly time to notice them on banks...

* Je préfère le "devenu plus rare", mais shily!

For answer B: Happynutmeg’s indications: "One for each flower (singular !)
/"Chinese dolls"

Answer B:
What are your three favourite flowers? (No space before "?"[Yes, Right ! but one space after]
... the rose blooms! (inversion not permitted YES "for and no space before"!"Yes! but one is needed after. [Pour le moment, je ne « sanctionne » pas les erreurs d’espaces et de ponctuation. Je me contente de les rectifier.
gorgeous (spelling)
"the fragile Poppy" with its BRIGHT-RED crumpled petals (moi, je mettrais tout au pluriel de généralité.)

for your indications...

Only one answer, but three compound adjectives, one for each (flower.
Topic 2: What are your three favourite flowers? First in the list, top ranking among many others,(XXX Queen of all flowers, the (garden Queen and of all scents,(of (the blooming Rose(s [or the roses in bloom] ! Somebody told me that loving roses was conventional and OLD-FASHIONED... Actually, when you start loving roses, it very soon becomes an addiction, as (you want to learn more about roses or you still want to discover more rose varieties . Gardeners have always idolised roses, inventing new,( gorgeous or just very simple species, and giving them expressive, amazing names: would you fancy having «Morgan Le Fay» plus «Desdemona» under your windows?
Then comes "the fragile Poppy" with ( its BRIGHT-RED crumpled petals in the corn-fields ; when I was a child, I used to turn them into lovely tiny Chinese dolls...
Thirdly, periwinkles, with their LAVENDER-BLUE petals: they come (shily* in early spring, and they disappear so quickly you have hardly time [revoir la place de l'adverbe]to notice them on banks...

Très peu de fautes. Bravo aux rédacteurs, bravo aussi aux correcteurs !

De bonnes indications d'erreurs et de bonnes suggestions de corrections et de votre travail.
N'hésitez pas à réécrire et à proposer ici tout ou partie d'une réponse qui ne vous satisfait pas. Encore à vous !

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de magie8, postée le 13-04-2024 à 08:11:55 (S | E)
Follow up thank you

topic 1: As far as I'm concerned, preparing meals is a chore. For several reasons: firstly, making (succulent gourmet cooking is an art. You need a recipe that you can either create yourself or copy from an existing one. Secondly, you need to collect a lot of goods, not to mention all the cookware. Then weigh all the ingredients, not forgetting to monitor the cooking to the minute. And I'm not talking about cleaning and tidying up in the kitchen. All that takes too much time, precision and attention; therefore, I steam or roast everything and add (a FRESH PARSLEYD BUTTER on top, and it is good like this. 110 mots

A lion has been created to live free in the VAST-TROPICAL savannah. How could you bear to see him (stuck in a cage barely bigger than him?
I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. (However it is usually human beings, who are destroying the wild environment, put the wild animals at risk of extinction. It's not it ...75 words.

variante: who does jeopardise the wild animals life, if not human beings themselves do, by destroying the wild environment?..

Réponse : LS 59/Let's have a break 6 de here4u, postée le 13-04-2024 à 15:08:47 (S | E)
Hello dears,

Magie's Follow up Work.

Topic 1: As far as I'm concerned, preparing meals is a chore. F for several reasons: firstly, making succulent gourmet cooking is an art. You need a recipe that you can either create yourself or copy from an existing one. Secondly, you need to collect a lot of goods, not to mention all the cookware. Then weigh all the ingredients, not forgetting to monitor the cooking to the minute. And I'm not talking about cleaning and tidying up in the kitchen. All that takes too much time, precision and attention; therefore, I steam or roast everything and add (a FRESH PARSLEYD BUTTER on top, and it is good like this. 110 mots UneEXPRESSION satisfaisante

Topic 3: A lion has been created to live free in the VAST-TROPICAL savannah. How could you bear to see him stuck in a cage barely bigger than him?
Why go to see a whale that lives in a swimming pool when its territory is the Great Ocean. Zoos should not be allowed.TB
I was told that zoos protected the animals in danger of extinction. (However it is usually human beings, who are destroying the wild environment, put the wild animals at risk of extinction. It's not it[isn't it??? Eren't they???? ...75 words.

variante: who does jeopardise [Who jeopardises... ]the wild animals life [wildlife animals], if not human beings themselves (do(, by) destroying their wild environment?..
'Wildlife' est l'expression usuelle à utiliser et employer. Lien internet
Revoir aussi les question tags (n'est-ce pas?) Magie.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux