Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Récompense pour mérite. (1)

<< Exercices du forum || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Récompense pour mérite.
Message de aimen7 posté le 27-05-2007 à 15:35:14 (S | E | F)

Bonjour et bon dimanche
Voici une petite histoire drôle à traduire, j'espère qu'elle vous plaira.
Correction dimanche prochain.

Récompense pour mérite.
Mon ami Herbert a toujours été gros, mais ces derniers temps, les choses allaient si mal qu’il décida de suivre un régime. Il le commença il y a une semaine. D’abord, il rédigea une longue liste de tous les aliments qui étaient interdits. Cette liste comprenait toutes les choses qu’Herbert aime : beurre, pommes de terre, riz, bière, lait, chocolat, et bonbons.
Je lui rendis visite hier. Je sonnai à la porte et n’étais pas surpris de voir qu’il était aussi gros que jamais. Il me fit entrer et cacha avec précipitation un gros paquet sous son bureau. De toute évidence, il était très embarrassé. Lorsque je lui demandai ce qu’il faisait, il sourit l’air coupable et posa le paquet sur le bureau. Il se mit à expliquer que son régime était tellement strict qu’il devait s’offrir des récompenses de temps en temps pour se donner du courage. Ensuite il me montra le contenu du paquet. Il contenait cinq grosses tablettes de chocolat et trois paquets de bonbons !

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 03-04-2008 13:14

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de nick27, postée le 27-05-2007 à 15:53:05 (S | E)
Hello

Reward for merit
My friend Herbert has always been quite overweight but things have been getting so bad lately that he decided to go on a diet. He went on it two weeks ago. First, He made a long list of all the kinds of food which were forbidden. This list included all the things that Herbert likes : butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and candy.
I went to see him yesterday. I rang the doorbell and wasn't surprised when I saw he was fatter than ever ! He let me in and quickly tried to hide a big bag under his desk . He was obviously very embarrassed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled; looking guilty, and put the bag back on his desk. He started to explain that the diet he was on was so strict that he sometimes had to offer himself a reward to get some courage. Then he showed me the content of the bag. There were five big bars of chocolate and three bags of candy.

Poor Herbert ! I hope he'll manage to lose some weight
Thank you

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de aud18, postée le 27-05-2007 à 16:28:47 (S | E)
Hello !
My friend Herbert has always been fat, but these latest days, things looked so bad that he decided to follow a diet. It’s been a week since he began it. Firstly, he wrote a long list of all foods which were forbidden In this list, there were all the things that Herbert likes : butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolat and sweets.
I visited him yesterday. I rang to the door and wasn't surprised to see he was as fast as never. He let me entered and hid quickly a big pack under his desk. Obviously, he was very embarassed.When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled looking guilty and put the pack on the desk. He began to explain his diet was so strict that he should treat him to rewards from time to time in order to give him courage.Then he showed me the containing of the pack. It contained five big bars of chocolate and three pack of sweets.

Herbert has a sweet tooth...he must arrived to follow his diet if he really wants to lose weight ! Thanks a lot

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de bridg, postée le 27-05-2007 à 17:15:28 (S | E)

My Friend Herbert has always been fat, but, recently, the stuff was going worst so that he decided to restrict his food. He began a week ago.
First he drafted a long food check list which was forbidden. This list included all his druthers: butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and sweets.
I visited him yesterday. I rang and wasn't amazed seeing him as fat more than ever. He let me in and quickly hid a big box under his desk. He was quite obviously embarrassed. While I questioned him, he smiled at me with a guilty looking and put back the box on the desk. He told me the diet was so restrictive that now and again he must gift some bounties to him to buckle down.
After, he showed me the box which contained five big blocks of chocolate and three packets of sweets.

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de sandrineg, postée le 27-05-2007 à 18:36:35 (S | E)
Reward for merit.

My friend Herbert has been still fat, but recently, things was going so bad that he decided to diet. One week ago, he has begun it. First, he wrote a long list of all forbidden foods. That list has got all foods that Herbert enjoyes : butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and candies.
I visited him yesterday. I rang at the front door and I wasn't surprised to see he was as fat as never. He let me enter into and quickly hid a big packet under his desk. For sure, he was embarrassed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled with guilty and put his packet on the desk. He was explaining his diet was so strict that he should offer himself some merits from time to time to get courage. After that, he showed me the content of his packet. There was five big bars of chocolate and three packs of candies !

So long !

Sandrine

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de virgule97, postée le 27-05-2007 à 18:59:04 (S | E)
My friend Herbert has always been quite overweight but things have been getting so bad lately that he decided to go on a diet. He went on it two weeks ago. First, He made a long list of all the kinds of food which were forbidden. This list included all the things that Herbert likes : butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and candy.
I went to see him yesterday. I rang the doorbell and wasn't surprised when I saw he was fatter than ever ! He let me in and quickly tried to hide a big bag under his desk . He was obviously very embarrassed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled; looking guilty, and put the bag down on his desk. He started to explain that the diet he was on was so strict that he sometimes had to offer himself a reward to get some courage. Then he showed me the content of the bag. There were five big bars of chocolate and three bags of candy.

-------------------
Modifié par virgule97 le 27-05-2007 18:59

-------------------
Modifié par virgule97 le 27-05-2007 19:01 Ce n'est pas facile
-------------------
Modifié par felin le 27-05-2007 19:06

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de nefertiti, postée le 27-05-2007 à 19:13:23 (S | E)
Rewards for merit !

My friend Herbert has always been fat, but this last time, things had been going so bad that he decided to follow a diet. He began it last week. First, he wrote a long list of all forbidden food. That list included all things Herbert loves : butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolat and candies.

I visited him yesterday. I rang at this door and I was not surprised to see him fatter than never. He made me enter and hid hurriedly a big pack under his desk. Obviously, he was very embarassed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled with a guilty attitude and put the pack on the desk. He started to explain that his diet was so strict he sometimes had to gift rewards to himself for bringing some courage. Then, he showed me the content of the pack, he contained five big chocolate blocks and three packs of sweets.

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de patou66, postée le 27-05-2007 à 21:15:03 (S | E)
Hello,

Reward for merit.

My friend Herbert has always been fat but these last times, the things went so bad he decided to have a diet.He began it there is a week.In first he draws up a long list about all the forbidden foods.This list has got all the things Herbert likes. Butter, potatoes, bier, milk,chocolat and sweets.I visited him yesterday. I rang at the door and wasn't surprised to see that he was as fat as never. He maked me going in and covered up quickly a big packet under his desk. Apparently, he was very confused. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled seem guilty and put the packet on the desk.He was explaining me that his diet was so hard that he must sometimes offer him some rewards to have courage.Then he showed me the inside of the packet.It has got five big chocolats bar and three sweets packet...Sacré Herbert!!

Thank you

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de nanette33, postée le 27-05-2007 à 21:22:31 (S | E)
Hello aimen7!

Reward for merit
My friend Herbert has always been fat but lately, things were going so badly that he decided to be on a diet. He has began it one week ago. First, he drew up a long list about all the food which was forbidden. This list contained all things that Herbert likes : butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and sweets.
I visited him yesterday. I rang and wasn't surprised seeing that he was as fat as never. He let me in and hid quickly a big pack under his desk. Obviously, he was very confused. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled looking guilty and put the pack on the desk. He began explaining that his diet was so strict that he had to offer himself rewards from time to time to give himself heart. Then, he showed me the contents of the pack. He contained five big chocolate bars and three packs of sweets!

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de micka, postée le 27-05-2007 à 21:29:46 (S | E)
Hello!

My friend Herbert has always been fat, but lately, things were so bad that he made up his mind to go on a diet. He started it a week ago. First, he wrote a long list of all foodstuffs which were forbidden. This list was composed of all things that Herbert likes :butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and candies.
I visited him yesterday. I rang the doorbelt and i was not surprised to see fat as he has never been before. He showed me in and hid in hurry a big bag under his desk. Obviously, he was embarassed. When i asked what he was doing, he smiled feeling guilty and laid the bag on the table. He stated explaining that his diet was so harsh that he had to get some rewards for it now and then to give himself more courage. Then, he showed me what was in the bag. There were five big bars of chocolate and three bags of candies.

Thank you very much!!!

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de zodiac97500, postée le 28-05-2007 à 02:42:09 (S | E)
Hi good morning

Reward for merit

My freind Herbert have always been fat , but recently things were going so bad , that he finally decided to follow a slimming diet . He started it one week ago . First , he drew up a long list of all the food which were proscribed .
That list was full of what he was fond of . Butter , potatoes , rice, beer , milk , chocolate and candies .
I visited him yesterday . I rang at his door and I was not surprise to see that he was as big as he had ever been
He let me in , quikly hiding a big pack under his desk . Against all odds , he was very upset .
As I asked him about what he was doing , he smiled culprit , and laided the pack on his desk . he starded to explain that his diet was so binding that once in a while he had to cheer himself up . Then he showed me the content of the pack . It was a load of five big chocolate bars, and five packs of cadies .

Thank you have a nice weekend

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de maya13, postée le 28-05-2007 à 15:00:00 (S | E)
hello aimen,

My friend Herbert has always been fat, but recently things have been going so badly that he decided to go on a diet. He started one week ago. First he wrote a long list of all the forbidden food. This list included everything Herbert liked : butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk chocolat and sweets.
I payed him a visit yesterday. I rang at the door and was not surprised to notice he was fatter than ever. He let me in and, in a rush, hid a big packet under his desk. Quite obviously he was very embarrassed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled guiltily and put the bag on his desk. He began to explain that his diet was so strict he had to treat himself to some reward from time to time to be cheered up. Then he showed the contents of the bag : five big bars of chocolate and three bags of sweets.

Poor Herbert needs some support..Thanks all the same aimen

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de keneza, postée le 28-05-2007 à 17:36:09 (S | E)
Recompense for merit.

My friend Herbert has ever been fat, but lately, he was feeling so bad that he decided to do a diet.He has begun it for a week.At first he composed a list of forbidden foods,this list contained all what he liked: butter, potatoes,rice, milk, chocolate and sweets.
I went to see him yesterday. I rang at the door and didn't be surprised to see him as fat as he never was.He let me into and hid a big bag under the desk.He seemed quite obviously embarrassed.When I asked him what he was doing,he had a guilty smile and put the bag on the desk.He explained me that the diet was so strict that he would recompense himself from time to time to have the guts.Then he showed me what contained the bag: five chocolate blocks ant three packs of sweets.

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de vero75, postée le 29-05-2007 à 16:32:20 (S | E)
Hello!

Reward for merit.
My friend Herbert has always been fat, but lately, it was getting so bad that he decided to take on a diet. He started it a week ago. First, he made out a long list of all not allowed food. This list contained all the things Herbert likes : butter, potatoes, rice, milk, chocolate and sweets.
I paid him a visit yesterday. I rang the door and wasn’t surprised to see that he was as fat as ever. He let me in and quickly hid a big bag under his desk. Obviously, he was embarrassed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled guiltily and put the bag on the table. He said by way of explanation that his diet was so strict that he had to reward himself for encouragement now and then. Then he showed me the bag content. There were five big chocolate bars and three packs of sweets.

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de chrislondon, postée le 29-05-2007 à 17:53:21 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Autre version.
My friend Herbert has always been fat but lately things were getting so bad that he decided to go on a diet.He started a week ago. First he made a long list of all the food he wasn't allowed to eat. On that list were all the things that Herbert likes: butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and sweets. I paid him a visit yesterday. I rang the doorbell and wasn't surprised to see that he was as fat as ever. He invited me in and quickly hid a large bag under his desk. He was obviously very embarrassed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled guiltily and put the bag on the desk.He started to explain that his diet was so strict that he had to give himself little treats now and again to raise his spirits. Then he showed me what was in the bag. There were five huge bars of chocolate and three packets of sweets.
Merci pour cette exercice!
chrislondon

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de marie11, postée le 31-05-2007 à 00:40:47 (S | E)
Bonjour aimen7.

Herbert, a friend of mine has always been stout. Recently, things were getting so bad that he decided to go on a diet. He started it a week ago. First, he drew up a long list of all the prohibited food. This list consited of everything Herbert was fond of : butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate, and sweets.

Yesterday, I called on him. I rang the doorbell, and I wasn't surprised to notice he had never been so plump. He let me in, and swiftly hid a big bag beneath his desk. He was obviously ill-at-ease. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled, with a guilty look on his face, and put the bag on the desk.

He started to explain that his diet was so hard that he had ,from time to time, to treat himself to some rewards , in order to cheer himself up. Then he let me see the content of the bag. There were five big chocolate bars and three packs of sweets in it.

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de mp27, postée le 31-05-2007 à 09:32:37 (S | E)
Hello aimen!

My friend Herbert has always been fat, but, recently, things were getting so bad that he took the decision to go on a diet. He started a week ago. First, he wrote down a long list of all the foods he wasn't allowed to eat. This list included all the things Herbert loved: butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and sweets.
I went to see him yesterday. I rang the doorbell and wasn't surprised to see him as fat as ever (as fat as he's ever been). He let me in and quickly hid a big bag under his desk. It was quite obvious that he was very embarrassed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled, with a guilty look on his face, and he put the bag on his desk. He started to explain to me his diet was so strict that he had to offer himself little treats every now and then, to keep him(self) going. Then, he showed me what was in the bag. There were five big chocolate bars and three bags of sweets...
Many thanks!

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de aimen7, postée le 04-06-2007 à 13:34:09 (S | E)
Hello everybody,
Voici ma version et merci de votre participation à tous. Rendez-vous prochainement pour une autre histoire drôle avec un personnage aussi loufoque que notre ami Herbert. (Je me demande où il en est avec son régime un peu spécial!)

Reward for virtue
My friend Herbert has always been fat, but things got so bad recently that he took the decision to go on a diet. He started a week ago. First of all, he wrote out a long list of all the foods which were forbidden. This list included all the things Herbert loves: butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and sweets.
I paid him a visit yesterday. I rang the doorbell and was not surprised to see he was as fat as ever. He let me in and hurriedly hid a large parcel under his desk. It was quite obvious that he was very embarrassed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled guiltily, and put the parcel on his desk. He explained that his diet was so strict that he had to reward himself occasionally to keep himself going. Then, he showed me the content of the parcel. It contained five large bars of chocolate and three bags of sweets!

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de giseleve, postée le 05-06-2007 à 22:49:57 (S | E)
votre cours est trés interèssant

Réponse: Récompense pour mérite. de canelita, postée le 09-06-2007 à 14:25:08 (S | E)
Bonjour, voici ma traduction.

Reward for merit.
My friend Herbert has always been fat, but lately, the situation was so bad that he decided to make a diet. He started it one week ago. First, he wroten a long list of food which was forbidden. This list was composed about all the things he likes: butter, potatoes, rice, beer, milk, chocolate and candies. I came to see him yesterday, I rang the doorbell and wasn't surprised to see that he was as fat as never. He let me in and immediately hide a big bag under his desk. Obviously, he was very embaressed. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled, lookin guilty and put the bag on the desk. He started to explain thath his diet was so strict that he had to offer himself some reward to get some courage. After he showed me the content bag, ther was five bars of chocolate and three bags of candy

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux