Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct (1)

<< Exercices du forum || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct
Message de lucile83 posté le 05-06-2007 à 15:47:03 (S | E | F | I)

Hello

Correction par mp
See you
Avant de réserver la promenade Bobby se rendit dans une bijouterie et demanda s’il était possible que Betty vienne choisir une bague qu’il paierait plus tard. Il laissa son nom et son adresse bien sûr ainsi que sa carte d’identité. Il en parla à Betty qui fut ravie et alla tout de suite choisir sa bague. Elle se sentait comme une princesse et eut du mal à choisir parmi toutes les bagues qu’elle essaya. Elle choisit la plus belle et la plus chère ainsi qu’un collier qui lui allait si bien ! Le pauvre Bobby allait devoir payer ces cadeaux d’un montant de 9 000 euros ! je crains qu’il n’apprécie pas tellement !

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de bridg, postée le 05-06-2007 à 18:13:10 (S | E)

Before booking the river boat for sightseeing, Bobby managed to go to the jewellery shop and asked whether Betty could come and choose a ring which he would pay later. He gave them his name, address along with his identity card. He informed Betty who was charmed and immediately went to choose her ring. She felt like a princess and had a devil of time for choosing among all the rings which she tested. She pitched on the most beautiful and the most expensive one, and in addition, a necklace which fit her perfectly! Poor Bobby will have to pay these gifts for an amount of 9.000 euros! I fear that he doesn't appreciate so much.

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de nick27, postée le 05-06-2007 à 19:20:49 (S | E)
Betty's engagement ring

Before booking the boat for sightseeing Bobby went to a jewelry store and asked whether it was possible for Betty to come and pick a ring he'd pay later. He left his name, of course his address and his identity card. He said it to Betty who was really glad and went to pick her ring straightaway. She felt like a princess and had trouble picking one ring among all the ones that she tried on. She chose the most beautiful and expensive one but she also bought a necklace that really suited her ! Poor Bobby who had to pay for all these presents that cost up to 9,000 euros ! I'm afraid he doesn't like it very much !

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de nanette33, postée le 05-06-2007 à 20:05:26 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Before booking for the walk, Bobby went to a jewellery and asked wether it was possible that Betty would come to choose a ring he would pay later. He left, of course, his name and his address with his ID card. He talked about it to Betty who was delighted and went at once to choose her ring. She felt like a princess and had difficulty in choosing among all the rings which she tried. She chose the most beautiful and expensive and a necklace which fitted her so well! Poor Bobby will have to pay these gifts for an amount of 9,000 €! I'm afraid he wouldn't be very amused!

Bobby needs glasses!

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de mp27, postée le 05-06-2007 à 23:54:23 (S | E)
Hello lucile83!
Betty's engagement ring
Before booking the sightseeing tour on the river, Bobby went to a jeweller's and asked whether it was possible for Betty to come and choose a ring, which he would pay for later on. He left his name and address, of course, as well as his identity card. He talked about it to Betty who was delighted and went straightaway to choose her ring! She felt like a princess but found it hard to choose a ring amongst all the ones she tried on. She settled on the prettiest and most expensive one, and also chose a necklace that suited her so perfectly!
Poor Bobby! All in all, he will have to pay 9 000 euros for these presents! I'm afraid he won't appreciate (like) that very much! / he won't be amused / exactly pleased!

Thanks!

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de larrym, postée le 06-06-2007 à 00:32:54 (S | E)
Hi Lucie! Here is my shot :

The price of love

Before making arrangements for the fly boat tour, Bobby paid a jeweller a visit. He inquired whether he saw any problem in Betty’s coming and choosing an engagement ring he would pay for later. He gave his name and address, and his ID as well. He then informed Betty, who was delighted and ran off to the store. She felt like a princess; yet, she could not make up her mind and choose a ring among all the ones she had tried. So she went for the nicest and the most expensive one, and also got a necklace, which fitted her perfectly. Poor bobby! Her fiancée had just spent 9000 euros and he would have to pay the bill. I’m afraid he won’t be that happy about it.

-------------------
Modifié par larrym le 06-06-2007 00:34

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de marie11, postée le 06-06-2007 à 10:40:00 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile.

Before booking the Seine river cruise, Bobby dropped in at a jeweller's and asked if it was possible for Betty to come and choose a ring. Of course, he would pay for that later. He gave his name and surname, left his address and his ID as well. Betty was delighted when she was told about Bobby's delicate thoughtfulness, and without waiting, went to choose her ring. She had the feeling of being like a princess, but she had difficulty making her mind up, which one she had to choose, among the lot of rings she had tried. Finally, she chose the nicest and the most expensive one and a necklace that suited her beautifully. For all these presents the bill was pretty steep : 9000€ , and now poor Bobby will have to face up to it. I'm afraid, he shouldn't so much enthusiastic about it !

Merci.

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de vero75, postée le 06-06-2007 à 12:14:11 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile83!

Before booking the taxi boat cruise Booby went to a jewellery shop and asked if Betty could come and choose a ring which he would pay for later. He gave his name and address of course and his ID card as well. He told Betty about it. She was delighted and went to choose her ring immediately. She felt like a princess and found it hard to select one out of all the rings she tried on. She settled on the most beautiful and most expensive as well as on a necklace that looked so good on her ! Poor Bobby would have to pay for these 9 000 euros gifts! I am afraid he won’t like it much.

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de coferam, postée le 06-06-2007 à 12:54:50 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

Betty’s engagement ring.
Before booking the ride,Boby went to a jewellery and asked whether it was possible for Betty to come and to choose a ring wich he would pay later. He gave his name and his address of course along with his identity card. He said about it to Betty who was delighted and straightaway went to choose her ring. She felt like a princess and she had difficulty to choose among all the rings which she tried. She chooses the most beautiful and the dearest along with a necklace which fit her ! Poor Bobby went to have to pay these gifts of an amount of 9.000 euros! I am afraid that he does not appreciate so much!

et Merci.

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de micka_, postée le 06-06-2007 à 13:39:28 (S | E)
Hello!

Before booking for the cruise, Bobby headed for a jewellery et asked whether it was possible that Betty came to choose a ring that he will pay later. Of course, he gave his name and his adress and his identity card as well. He went to Betty to tell her. She was delighted and immediately went to choose her ring. She felt like like a princess and managed only with difficutly to choose her ring among the ones she tried on. She chose the most beautiful et the most expensive one and the matching necklace that suited her so good! Poor Bobby, he was to pay for all these presents which cost up to 9000 euros! I'm afraid he should not like it so much!

beaucoup!

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de magstmarc, postée le 06-06-2007 à 15:10:30 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

Je suis bien contente de pouvoir à nouveau faire cet exercice...même si j'ai suivi les aventures de "B&B" de loin

Here's my try :

Before booking the sail (), Bobby went into a jeweller's shop and asked whether it would be possible for Betty to come and choose a ring that he would pay for later. Of course he left his name and address as well as his ID card. He told Betty, who was delighted and went there straightaway to choose her ring. She was feeling like a princess and she had trouble choosing among all the rings she tried on. She chose the most beautiful and expensive one, as well as a necklace that suited her so well ! Poor Bobby would have to pay for all these gifts adding up to 9 000 euros ! I'm afraid he might not be too pleased !

lucile, have a nice day

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de patou66, postée le 06-06-2007 à 16:05:33 (S | E)
Hello lucile, here's my work.

Before to reserve the walk, Bobby went into a jewellery and asked if it was possible Betty come to choose a ring which he would pay later. Of course he let his name and address also his identity card. He told it to Betty who was happy and went immediately to choose her ring. She felt her like a princess and had some difficulty to choose among all the rings which she tried.She chose the most beautiful and the most expensive also a necklace which suited her so well. Poor bobby had have to pay these presents for a total of nine thousand euros; I'm afraid that he doesn't enjoy so much!

-------------------
Modifié par patou66 le 06-06-2007 17:48
Bonsoir,
Merci beaucoup Lucile.

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de meway, postée le 06-06-2007 à 19:12:17 (S | E)
to the 3 of you!!
Before booking the trip on the river boat, Bobby went to a jeweller's and asked whether Betty could come and choose a ring that he would pay for later on. He left his name,and of course his address,as well as his identity card. He told Betty about it; she was thrilled and... darted to the shop to choose her ring. It just felt like being a princess ,and she found it so hard to pick up THE ring among all the ones she tried on.She chose the most beautiful and expensive one as well as a necklace that looked so gorgious on her! a 9000 euros set that poor Bobby would have to pay for! I am not sure he will exactly love it!

Mind you,if our man is looking for (a) trouble and strife, he's got it!!

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de aimen7, postée le 07-06-2007 à 20:28:09 (S | E)
Hello lucile
Here is my try:

Before booking the boat trip, Bobby went to a jeweller's and asked whether Betty could come to choose a ring he would pay for later on. He let his name and address of course and his identity card as well. He had a word about it with Betty who felt very pleased and went to choose her ring straightaway.
She felt like a princess and found it hard to make a choice among all the rings she tried on. She chose the most beautiful and expensive one along with a necklace which suited her beautifully! Poor Bobby! He will have to pay for these presents, that's an amount of 9,000 euros! I'm afraid he won't like it so much!

C'est elle la plus rusée, j'en suis sure
Mais aura t-il le dernier mot? Vivement la suite.
Thanks.

-------------------
Modifié par aimen7 le 08-06-2007 21:39

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de whynot95, postée le 08-06-2007 à 09:07:40 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile.

Before booking the trip on the river boat Bobby went to a jewellery and asked whether Betty could come and choose a ring which he would pay later. He left his name and address of course as well as his identity card. He said it to Betty who was delighted and went right away to choose her ring. She felt like a princess and found it hard to choose among all the rings she tried on. She chose the most beautiful and expensive one as well as a necklace which really suited her! Poor Bobby would have to pay 9000 euros for these gifts! I'm afraid he doesn't like it very much!

Thanks a lot.

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de aud18, postée le 08-06-2007 à 20:51:27 (S | E)
Hello lucile!

Before booking the walk Bobby went to the jeweller’s and asked if it was possible that Betty come choose a ring he would pay later. He leaved his surname and his address of course and his identity card. He talked about it to Betty who was delighted and went at once choose his ring. She felt like a princess and found it hard to choose among all these rings she tried. She chose the more beautiful and the costier and also a necklace that suited her well ! The poor Bobby was going to pay those gifts for an amount of 9 000 euros. I fear he won’t very appreciate it !

To me, it would have been so more romantic that Betty didn't choose it...it would have been a surprise for her ...and what a surprise ! Thanks a lot!

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 08-06-2007 20:54
Betty is not a romantic girl, definitely not

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de nefertiti, postée le 09-06-2007 à 10:13:25 (S | E)
Before booking the walk, Bobby had gone to a jewellery and had asked if it was possible that Betty would come to choose a ring which he will buy later. Of course, he gave his name, address and identity card. He talked about that to Betty, who was delighted and immediately went to choose her ring. She felt like a princess and had some difficulties to choose among all rings she had tried. She chose the most beautiful and expensive one and a necklace suited her so well. The poor Bobby had to pay these gifts for a worth of 9 000 euros. I am afraid he will not really appreciate that !

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de canelita, postée le 09-06-2007 à 14:06:32 (S | E)
Before booking for the walk, Bobby went to a jewellery and asked if Betty can come to choose a ring that he will pay later. He left his name and his identity card. He talked about it to Betty, who was happy, and went immediately to choose her ring. She felt like a princess and had trouble to choose among all the rings she tried. She chose the most expansive and the most beautiful one with a necklace which fitted her perfectly. Poor Bobby had to pay these presents for an amount of 9000 euros! I think he won't appreciate so much.

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de dady04, postée le 09-06-2007 à 14:39:14 (S | E)
Hello dear lucie
Before going to a trip in a boat that bobby reserved to betty , bobby goes to the jewellery and ask if it is posible that betty came to the jewellery and choose a ring that he will pay later.He give to the responsable his name and his adress,and also give him his identity card. after he inform betty , she was charmed, and goes to choes the must butiful ring and the most expensive and olso an nicklace which fetted her so well! poor bobby he must pay the gifts for an amount of 9.000euros! I think that he don't apriciate this!!!!
en attendant la siute merci de corigé mon texte

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de cat3, postée le 09-06-2007 à 17:37:11 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile

Betty's engagement ring

Before booking the boat for sightseeing,Bobby went to a jewellery and asked whether Betty could come to choose a ring.He would pay later He gave his name ,address,of course,and his identity card.He informed Betty who was delighted and immediately,went to choose her ring She feld like a princess,and had difficuty to choose among all the rings,which she tried .She chooses the most beautiful and expensive,and also a necklace,that looked so good
Poor Bobby,will have to pay,9000 euros,for these presents
I'm afraid he doesn't it very much

Merci Lucile

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de adamolma4, postée le 09-06-2007 à 21:13:38 (S | E)

Hello lucille 83

Betty's engagement ring,

Before booking for a trip on the pleasure boat, Bobby went to a jeweller's and asked whether Betty could come and choose a ring which he would pay for later.He left them his name and address, of course, along his identity card.
He talked about it to Betty who was delighted and hastened straightaway to choose her ring!
She felt like a princess and had trouble choosing among all the rings she tried on. At last, she opted for the most beautiful and most expensive one, furthermore, she chose a necklace which suited her so perfectly!
Poor Bobby! He will have to pay for all these gifts to the amount of 9 000 euros!
I don't think he appreciates that so much!!

Thank you Lucille

-------------------
Modifié par adamolma4 le 11-06-2007 16:05

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de lucile83, postée le 11-06-2007 à 08:15:40 (S | E)
Hello,
et
Voici ma proposition:

Betty's engagement ring
Before booking the trip, Bobby went to a jeweller’s and asked whether Betty could come and choose a ring he would pay for later. He left his name and address of course as well as his identity card. He informed Betty who was then delighted and went straightaway to choose her ring. She felt like a princess and could not make her mind up among all the rings she tried on. She chose the most beautiful and the most expensive one as well as a necklace that suited her so perfectly ! Poor Bobby will have to pay for these gifts accounting for 9,000 euros ! I am afraid he will not appreciate that much !

See you

Réponse: La bague de fiançailles de Betty/Traduct de pink2, postée le 14-07-2007 à 12:25:07 (S | E)

Before booking for the cruise, Bobby headed for a jewellery et asked whether it was possible that Betty came to choose a ring that he will pay later. Of course, he gave his name and his adress and his identity card as well. He went to Betty to tell her. She was delighted and immediately went to choose her ring. She felt like like a princess and managed only with difficutly to choose her ring among the ones she tried on. She chose the most beautiful et the most expensive one and the matching necklace that suited her so good! Poor Bobby, he was to pay for all these presents which cost up to 9000 euros! I'm afraid he should not like it so much!

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux