Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Alice in wonderland... (1)

<< Exercices du forum || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Alice in wonderland...
Message de maya13 posté le 19-06-2007 à 15:22:35 (S | E | F | I)

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de nick27, postée le 19-06-2007 à 18:15:46 (S | E)
Hello Maya

Alice was getting bored of sitting down next to her sister on the edge of the river without having nothing exciting to do. But suddenly a pink-eyed White Rabbit ran past her. This wasn't really amazing and Alice didn't find it very extraordinary when she heard the rabbit saying to himself "Oh la la ! I'm going to be late !". But when the Rabbit took out of its pull pocket a watch, looked at Alice and started to run faster, Alice suddenly jumped on her feet because she realized she'd never seen a rabbit with a pull on nor a rabbit with a watch. As Alice was very curious she decided to follow him through the fields and arrived just in time to see him getting into a big burrow under a hedge. Just a moment after that, Alice herself got in the burrow without even wondering how she might get out of it.

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de micka, postée le 19-06-2007 à 20:38:33 (S | E)
Hello!

Alice started being fed up with staying sit near his sister on the edge of the river without having anything to do when all of a sudden, a pink-eyed rabbit ran along her. There was nothing to be remarked and Alice found it not exraordinary to hear the rabbit say to himself "Oh là là! I'm goint to be late!" But as the rabbit got a watch out of his vest, looked at her and ran away, Alice leapt on her feet as in the blink of an eye, she thought she has never seen any rabbit before, neither with a vest nor with a watch that he would get out. Burning of curiosity, she ran behind it across fields and came just in time to see it sink into a burrow under the bush. Then, Alice sank into it without even thinking of the way out.

Merci beaucoup!!

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de patou66, postée le 20-06-2007 à 23:36:31 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Alice began to have enough to stay sat near her sister, the long of the river without anything to do when suddenly a white rabbit with pink eyes passed near her running.
There is nothing of very notoceable and Alice didn't find also no more unusual to hear the rabbit tells himself...oh lalala oh lalala I'm going to be late. But when the rabbit take out a watch from his pocket, looked her and went quickly, alice jumped on her feet because in a moment, she thought that before she had not saw a rabbit either with a vest and pockets neither with a watch that he get out. And burning of curiosity she ran behind him throught the fields and arrived at the time to see him falling in a big burrow under the edge. After this moment, Alice rushed behind him without ask herself in the least how she would can go out of it.

Merci!

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de nefertiti, postée le 21-06-2007 à 12:04:24 (S | E)
Alice was beginning to be fed up to stay seated near her sister along the river without anything to do, when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran near her. There was nothing that was noticeable and Alice did not think either very extraordinary to hear the Rabbit telling to himself "Oh la la, Oh la la, I am going to be late". But, when the Rabbit pushed out a watch from his cardigan's pocket, looked it and ran faster, Alice leaped up because, in an instant, she thought she has never seen a rabbit, neither with a cardigan with pockets, nor with a watch which he pushed out from. Burned by the curiosity, she ran after him accross the fields and just arrived to see him entering in a warren under the hedge. The following moment, Alice rushed after him without wondering herself how she could go out.

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de aalholm, postée le 21-06-2007 à 16:14:24 (S | E)
Alice was beginning to get bored sitting near her sister on the edge of the river without doing anything when suddenly a white rabbit with pink eyes passed close to her by running. It was neither something amazing, nor something extraordinary when Alice heard the rabbit telling itself "Oh dear me ! I'm going to be late". But as the rabbit took its watch-pocket out of its waistcoat pocket, looked at it and whizzed, Alice leapted on her feet because she suddenly realized she had never seen before a rabbit either with a waistcoat or taking its watch out it. She was dying of curiosity and she ran after him through the fields just to see him diving into a huge burrow under a hedge. A short time after, Alice rushed into it without wondering just a minute how she could go out again.

-------------------
Modifié par aalholm le 21-06-2007 16:16

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de marie11, postée le 21-06-2007 à 17:11:53 (S | E)
Bonjour Maya,

Alice was growing very weary of sitting by her sister on the bank and of having nothing to do, when all of a sudden a white rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her.
There was nothing so very noticeable in that, and Alice didn't find very strange either the fact of hearing the rabbit say to itself "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!" But, when the rabbit took a watch out of its waistcoat-pocket , and looked at it, and then quickened its pace, Alice jumped to her feet,because the thought flashed through her mind that she had never before seen a rabbit with either a fob, or a watch to take out of it, and burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it, and was just in time to see it disappear into a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.
In the next moment,rushed Alice after it, without ever wondering how in the world she was to get out again.

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de moundaws, postée le 21-06-2007 à 18:34:42 (S | E)
Hi,

Alice started to be fed up staying near her daughter at the edge of the river without anything to do when suddenly a pink eyes white rabbit passed close her running. There weren't anything remarkable there and Alice didn't find it either so extraordinary to hear the rabbit saying itself "oh there there! oh there there!I will be late!" But when the Rabbit took a watch out the pocket of its waistcoat, looked at it and accelerated, Alice leaps on her feet because, in one moment, she thought that she had never seen before a rabbit either with a waistcoat with pockets or with a watch that it would take out in and, brulant of curiosity, she ran behind it through field and arrived just in time to see it getting in a large burrow under the hedge. At that moment, Alice will get behind him without wondering at least how she could get out.

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de sandrineg, postée le 22-06-2007 à 10:09:37 (S | E)
Alice began to be sick of sitting down near her sister on the edge of the river without doing anything when suddenly a white rabbit with pink eyes ran near her.
It wasn't outstanding and Alice didn't find also so amazing to hear the rabbit talking to itself : " Oh boy ! Oh boy ! I'm going to be late !" But when the rabbit took a watch from the pocket of its vest, looked at her and rushed, Alice leaped up because right away she thought that she had never seen before a rabbit neither wearing a vest with pockets nor with a watch from them, she ran after it across the fields with a big curiosity and arrived just on time to see it went into a big burrow under the hedge.
The moment after, Alice rushed into behind it without thinking how she will be able to go out from it.

My daughter is called ALICE
So long

Sandrine

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de zodiac97500, postée le 22-06-2007 à 12:14:39 (S | E)
Good morning
Alice started to have enough staying sitting down by the river side near her sister with nothing to do when all of a sudden a pink eyed white rabbit passed along her in a rush . There was nothing strange about it and Alice
didn't find anything extraordinary when she heard the rabbit talking to himself " Oh lala ! Oh lala ! I am going to be late ! " But when the rabbit took a watch out from the pocket of his cardigan , look at her and accelerate , Alice leaped up on her feet because , in a blink , she thought that she had never seen before a rabbit ; neither with a pockets cardigan , nor with a watch which he would take out of it ; consumed by curiosity , she ran behind him through the feild and arrived just on time to see him rush in a large burrow under the hedgerow .
The next wee , Alice rushed in behind him without asking herself how she would get out from there

Thank you

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de coferam, postée le 22-06-2007 à 17:31:44 (S | E)
Bonjour Maya13,
Alice in wonderland…= Alice au Pays des Merveilles.

Alice started being fed up to stay sitting next to her sister at the edge of river without having anything to do when suddenly a white rabbit with pink-eyed ran along her.There was nothing extraordinary and Alice did not find incredible to hear the rabbit to say to himself : « Oh ! oh dear ! Oh ! Oh dear ! I am going to be late ! » But when the rabbit took out a watch of waistcoat’s pocket, look at her and rushed, Alice leapt up for it, in one moment, she thought she had not ever seen before a rabbit with a waistcoat pocket and a watch which would take it, and burning of curiosity, she ran behind him through fields and came just at time for seeing him was inserted in a large burrow under the hedge. The moment according to, Alice engulfied behind him without wondering how she could go out.

Et Merci.

-------------------
Modifié par coferam le 22-06-2007 17:33

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de maya13, postée le 25-06-2007 à 14:51:57 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous les courageux qui ont bien voulu faire ce thème, voici la traduction de Lewis Carroll lui-même :

Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank and of having nothing to do when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her. There was nothing so very remarkable in that, nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself "Oh dear ! Oh dear ! I shall be late!". But when the Rabbit actually took a watch out of its waistcoat-pocket and looked at it, and then hurried on, Alice started to her feet, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before seen a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket or a watch to take out of it, and, burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it and was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.
In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

Je suis à votre disposition pour toute question. Bye

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de marie11, postée le 27-06-2007 à 09:42:57 (S | E)
Bonjour Maya13.

Vous avez dû remarquer, comme moi, que la plupart des participants avaient traduit :
« Je vais être en retard » par « I'm going to be late »
Dans la correction vous proposez :
« I shall be late »

Voici ma question :
Ces deux expressions(anglaises) peuvent-elles être employées indifféremment ou faut-il écrire " I shall be late " dans ce cas précis.

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de maya13, postée le 27-06-2007 à 11:35:55 (S | E)
marie, pour répondre à votre question, je pense d'abord que Alice a été écrit en 1865 et que l'emploi de la forme progressive était peut-être moins fréquent que dans l'anglais moderne,la 2ème raison est qu' il me semble que l'on emploie "going to" lorsque l'action est préméditée, "will" quand elle est spontanée. je ne sais si vous serez d'accord avec celà et en tout cas je pense que les deux traductions sont bonnes.

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de assia07, postée le 27-06-2007 à 11:55:28 (S | E)

Alice started to be fed up of setting next to her sister in the edge of the river without having anything to do when suddenly a white rabbit with red eyes run past, there was nothing outstanding and alice didn't find it remarquable to listen to the rabbit saying to hisself: "oh la, oh la" i shall be late, but when the rabbit took out a watch fron his pocket, he saw alice and speed up.Alice leap because she though that he hed never seen before rabbit wearing a jaket or having a watch, woefully curious she went after him across the field and arrived when the rabbit went in the hole under the hedge.After a while,Alice went after him without wondering if she could get out.

Réponse: Alice in wonderland... de hela1, postée le 23-09-2007 à 15:11:24 (S | E)
Bonjour Maya,

Est-ce que la version française que vous avez proposée est la traduction "officielle" du texte de Lewis Caroll ?

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux