Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Bobby livre son secret/Traduction (1)

<< Exercices du forum || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Bobby livre son secret/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 30-06-2007 à 16:38:48 (S | E | F | I)

Hello
Quelques nouvelles fraîches !

Correction par mp.
Après qu’il eût récupéré les bijoux choisis par Betty, Bobby l’emmena sur le bateau dont il lui avait parlé . Le repas à bord fut succulent , le temps sublime ,ce qui leur fit passer une journée merveilleuse. Le soir Bobby commença à parler de mariage, de vie future, de cérémonie avec belles robes, fleurs , réception et Betty se mit à rêver un peu. Elle admit qu’elle s’y voyait déjà et que ce serait une belle journée sinon la plus belle journée de sa vie. Bobby lui parla ainsi pendant une heure puis lui dit qu’il allait se marier avec Jane, une amie que Betty lui avait présentée un an plus tôt. Betty crut qu’elle allait s’étrangler de rage ! et les bijoux ? Bobby lui dit qu’il avait préféré qu’elle les choisisse car elle avait bon goût mais qu’ils n’étaient pas pour elle. Betty est partie tellement vite que Bobby n’a pas compris ce qu’elle disait. Il faudra que j’attende de voir Betty pour vous raconter ce qu’elle en pense.

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de nick27, postée le 30-06-2007 à 17:03:58 (S | E)
Bobby reveals his secret.

After he got back the jewelry picked by Betty, Bobby took her to the boat he'd previously told her about. The meal on board was succulent and the weather was great which made that day excellent for them. In the evening Bobby started to talk about marriage, life to come, ceremonies with beautiful dresses, flowers, reception and made Betty dream a little bit. She admitted she could imagine herself in that very well and she said it'd be a great day or even one of the greatest days in her life. Bobby talked to her for one hour and then said he was going to marry Jane, a friend Betty had introduced to him one year before. Betty thought she was going to strangle herself with rage ! And what about the jewerly ? Bobby said he'd wanted her to pick them because she had good taste but it was not for her. Betty left so suddenly that Bobby didn't even understand what she was saying. It'll take me some time before I can see Betty again and tell you what she thinks about that.

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de micka_, postée le 30-06-2007 à 17:37:27 (S | E)
Hello

After he got the jewels chosen by Betty back, Bobby took her to the boat he had told her about. The meal on board was delicious, the weather was wonderful, which really made their day. In the evening, Bobby started to talk about marriage, futur life, ceremonies with nice dresses, flowers, reception and Betty started to dream a little bit. She owned it up to him that she was already imagining it and that it would be a nice day if not the best day in her life. Bobby had talked like that to Betty for an hour and then told her that he was going to marry Jane, a friend of Betty to whom he was introduced one year earlier. Betty thought she was going to strangle him of rage! and the jewels ? Bobby told him that he would rather let her choose them as she had good tastes but there were not for her. Betty made away so fast that Bobby did not understand what she said. I'll have to wait until i meet Betty to tell you how she feels about it.

beaucoup!!

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de bridg, postée le 30-06-2007 à 19:58:23 (S | E)
After he got the jewels chosen by Betty back, Bobby drove her to the sightseeing river boat he had told her about. On board the meal was succulent and the weather sublime, which made them spend a great day.
In the evening Bobby started speaking about marriage, up and coming life, ceremony with beautiful dresses, flowers, reception and Betty started to dream a little bit. She conceded she could picture it yet and it would be a nice day, even more perhaps the greatest day in her life. Bobby was speaking this way an hour long when he told her he was about to marry Jane, one of Betty's friend to whom he was introduced one year before. Betty believed that she was about to strangle herself! And the jewels? Bobby explained that he had preferred her to choose them because she had good taste but they weren't for her.
Betty left so quickly that Bobby didn't understand her talk. I need to see Betty to tell you about her mind.

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de patou66, postée le 30-06-2007 à 23:42:05 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile

Dur, mais j'y vais!

After he had taken over the jewels chosen by Betty, Bobby took her along on the boat that he spoke to her.On board the meal was succulent, the weather great,which they spent a beautiful day.
The evening Bobby began to talk about marriage, future life, ceremony with beautiful dresses, flowers,reception and Betty dreamt a little. She agreed she saw herself there soon and that it would be a beautiful day,if not the best day of her life.Bobby talk to her during an hour and after he said her that he was going to marry to Jane, a friend Betty had introduced to him a year earlier. Betty thought she went to strangle herself! And the jewels? Bobby said her that he prefered she choose them because she had good taste but they were not for her.
Betty went out so quickly that Bobby didn't understand what she said.
I would have to wait to see Betty to narrate to you what she thinks of that.

Merci...grand merci...

-------------------
Modifié par patou66 le 01-07-2007 17:34
Bonjour,
Oui, des fautes que je pouvais éviter...en espérant que la correction soit bonne....
Merci.

-------------------
Modifié par patou66 le 01-07-2007 17:39

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de aud18, postée le 01-07-2007 à 11:08:17 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile
After having getting back the jewels chosen by Betty, Bobby took her along on the boat which he had told her. The meal on board was delicious, the weather sublime, what make them passed a marvellous journey. The evening Bobby began talking about wedding, future life , ceremony with beautiful dresses, reception and Betty start dreaming a little. She admited she already dreamt on it and it will be a beautiful journey if not the more beautiful of his life. Bobby talked her like this during one hour then said he was going to marry with Jane, a friend that Betty had introduced him a year ago. Betty thought she was going to choke of rage ! and the jewels ? Bobby told her he'd rather she chose them because she had good taste but they wasn't for her. Betty had left so fast that Bobby didn't understand what she was saying. I must have waited seeing Betty in order to tell you what she think of it.

Thanks a lot

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de ubu, postée le 01-07-2007 à 12:00:59 (S | E)
Good afternoon Lucile

After he had had recovered the jewellery chosen by Betty, Bobby took her to the river boat he had talked to her about. The meal on board was succulent, the weather sublime, which spent a marvellous day for them. In the evening Bobby started to talk about wedding, future life, ceremony with lovely dresses, flowers and reception, so Betty started to dream a little. She admitted that she was seen herself already there and that would be a beautiful day if not the most beautiful day of her life. Bobby talked thus to her for an hour then he told to her he is going to marry Jane, a friend Betty had introduced to him a year ago. Betty believed she was going to choke! And the jewellery? Bobby told to her he had preferred she chose it because she has good taste but it was not for her. Betty left so quickly that Bobby did not understand what she said. I ought to wait to see Betty to tell to you what she thinks of it.

Thank you

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de marie11, postée le 01-07-2007 à 16:08:35 (S | E)
Bonjour.

After he had got back the jewellery chosen by Betty, Bobby took her on the boat he had told her about. The meal on board was succulent, the weather sublime, which gave them the opportunity to spend a marvellous day. In the evening Bobby started talking about marriage, plans for the future, wedding with ravishing gowns,reception and Betty began dreaming a little. She conceded that she was already picturing herself there and that that day would be a good one otherwise the best one of her life. Bobby spoke to her for an hour in this way, and then told her he was going to marry Jane, a friend Betty had introduced to him a year ago. Betty thought she was going to choke with wrath. And what about the jewellery ? Bobby had told her that he preferred her to chose it, because she had good taste , but it was not for her. Betty has left so quickly that Bobby has not understood what she has said. I will have to wait until I can see Betty to tell you what she thinks about that.

Merci.

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de vivianne, postée le 01-07-2007 à 16:36:26 (S | E)
Hello,

After he had recovered the jewellery chosen by Betty, Bobby led away her on the boat which he had talked to her about. The meal on board was delicious, the weather was sublime, which had a wonderful day passed them. In the evening Bobby begun to speak about marriage, future life, ceremony with beautiful dresses, flowers, reception and Betty begun to dream a little. She admits she is seen it already and it would be a great day otherwise the greatest day of its life. Bobby spoken for one hour then he said her that he will marry with Jane, a friend that Betty had introduced to him a year before. Betty believed she was choked of rage! And the jewellery ? Bobby said her that he had preferred she chooses them because she had good taste but they was not for she. Betty went away so fast that Bobby has not understood what she said. I must wait to see Betty to tell you what she thinks about.

Thank you.

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de nefertiti, postée le 01-07-2007 à 19:22:44 (S | E)
Hello Lucile.

After he was recovered the jewels choosen by Betty, Bobby took her on the boat he had talked. The inboard meal was succulent, the weather was sublime, which filled them a wonderful day. The evening, Bobby started to talk about wedding, future life, celebration with beautiful dresses, flowers, reception and Betty dreamt a little. She admitted she already saw herself there and it will be a beautiful day, otherwise the most beautiful one of her life. Bobby talked like this for an hour, then he said he will be maried with Jane, a friend who Betty introduced him one year ago. Betty believed she will strangle herself by the madness. And the jewels ? Bobby told her he prefered she chose them because she had good tastes but they were not for her. Betty left so quickly that Bobby did not understand what she was saying. I will have to wait to see Betty to tell you what she thinks about that.

Thank you !

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de coferam, postée le 02-07-2007 à 14:33:00 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83,

Bobby divulges his secrecy
After he had recovered the jewels chosen by Betty, Bobby took her along on the boat which he had spoken to him about. The meal on board was tasty, the weather was sublime, what made them spend one day marvellous. In the evening Bobby started to talk about marriage, future life, ceremonies with beautiful dresses, flowers, reception and Betty started to dream of it a little. She admitted that she was seen herself there and that would be a nice day otherwise the most beautiful day of her life. Bobby spoke like this to her during an hour, then he told her he was going to marry Jane, a friend that Betty had introduced to him one year ago. Betty believed that she was going to strangle herself of rage ! About jewels ? Bobby said to her he had prefered she chosen them because she had good taste but they was not for her.Betty left so much quickly that Bobby did not understand what she said. I have to wait and see Betty for you tell what she thinks it.

Merci…et c’est toujours un plaisir de te retrouver à travers cette saga.

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de maya13, postée le 03-07-2007 à 16:19:40 (S | E)
bonjour Lucile,

After having recovered the jewelry chosen by Betty, Bob took her onto the boat which he had mentioned. The meal on board was delicious, the weather was fantastic so they had a wonderful time. In the evening, Bobby started talking about marriage and future, ceremony and beautiful dresses, flowers and reception and Betty began to dream a little. She admitted that she could already picture herself playing that part and that it would the greatest day in her life. Bobby talked to her for one hour then confessed he was going to marry Jane, a friend Betty introduced to him one year ago. Betty thought she was just about to choke with anger ! what about the jewelry ? Bobby said he had wanted her to choose it because she had such a good taste, but they were not meant for her ! Betty left so quickly that Bobby didn't get what she said.
I'll have to wait until I meet Betty to tell you what she thinks of that.

merci Lucile - que de rebondissements !

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de nanette33, postée le 03-07-2007 à 22:10:30 (S | E)
Hello Lucile!

Allons bon ! voilà autre chose...

After he had recovered the jewels chosen by Betty, Bobby took her on the boat which he had told her about. The meal on board was delicious, the weather wonderful, what made them spend a marvellous day. In the evening, Bobby started speaking about marriage, future life, wedding with beautiful dresses, flowers, reception and Betty began dreaming a little. She admitted she could picture herself there and it would be a nice day if not the nicest day of her life. Bobby spoke her in this way during an hour then told her he was going to marry Jane, a friend whom Betty had introduced to him a year ago. Betty thought she was going to choke with rage. And what about the jewels? Bobby told her he had preferred that she had choosen them because she had good taste but they weren't for her. Betty left so quickly that Bobby didn't understand what she was saying. I have to wait until I meet Betty to tell you what she thinks about it.

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de jeanne86, postée le 04-07-2007 à 21:57:33 (S | E)
Before that he has been took the earings chose by Betty, Bobby lead them on the board that he had spoke him. the meal were delicious, the whither were nice, the day were merveillous. At the night, Bobby began to speak to the marriage, the future life, the ceremony of the beatiful dresses, the flowers, the reception and Betty had been dream a little. She believed herself ever and it will be a very nice day or the best nice day of her life. Bobby spoke to her while a half hour and say her that he wa marry Jane, a friend that Betty introduced to him one year ago. Betty believed that she was got foolish! and the earings? Bobby said that he prefered that her choose because she had a good tasre but they weren't for her. Betty has gone very quickly that Bobby didn't understood what she said. I will wait to see Betty to tell you what she thinks.

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de magstmarc, postée le 04-07-2007 à 22:43:41 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,

Je viens tenir la chandelle à Betty&Bobby

I'm on holiday, that's

Bobby unveils his secret !!
After he had got back the jewels Betty chose, Bobby took her on the boat he had told her about. The meal served on board was scrumptious (a new word for me ), the weather splendid, which led them to spend a marvellous day. In the evening began to talk about marriage, future life, ceremony with beautiful dresses, flowers, reception, and Betty took to dreaming a little. She admitted that she already pictured it and that it would be a beautiful day, if not the most beautiful in her whole life. Bobby talked like that for an hour, then he said he was going to marry Jane, a friend Betty introduced to him a year before. Betty thought she was going to choke with rage ! So what about the jewels ? Bobby said he had preferred her to choose them, because she had a good taste, but they were not meant for her. Betty left so quickly that Bobby couldn't understand what she was saying. I'll have to wait till I see Betty so I can tell you what she thinks of it.

Thank you so much Lucile for this exercise !

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de mp27, postée le 05-07-2007 à 11:59:17 (S | E)
Hello lucile83!

After having collected the jewellery chosen by Betty, Bobby took her to the boat he had talked to her about. The meal on board was delicious, the weather was glorious, which gave them the pleasure to spend a marvellous day. In the evening, Bobby started talking about marriage, the years to come, ceremonies with beautiful dresses, flowers, reception... and Betty started dreaming a little. She admitted that she could already see herself there, and that it would be a beautiful day, not to say the most beautiful day in her life. Bobby kept talking like that for an hour then, he told her he was going to get married to Jane, a friend Betty had introduced to him a year earlier. Betty thought she was going to choke with rage! and what about the jewellery? Bobby said he had preferred asking her to choose it, because of her good taste, but, it wasn't for her. Betty left in such a haste that Bobby didn't hear what she was saying.
I'll have to wait till next time I see Betty to tell you what she thinks of it. (what she thinks of it all.)

Thanks! Quel rebondissement!
Va-t-on passer à la crise de jalousie?
Seule Jane pourrait nous confirmer l'histoire du mariage en perspective... mais.... let's wait and see...

Réponse: Bobby livre son secret/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 10-07-2007 à 15:27:30 (S | E)
Hello
et à tous !
Voici ma proposition:

After getting back the jewels Betty had chosen, Bobby took her along on the boat he had told her about. The meal on board was gorgeous, the weather beautiful, which made them spend a marvellous day. In the evening Bobby started to talk about marriage, future life, ceremony with nice dresses, flowers, party and Betty started to dream a little. She admitted that she was imagining herself there and it would be a beautiful day if not the most beautiful day of her life. Bobby talked to her in that way for an hour then told her he was going to marry Jane, a friend Betty introduced to him one year before. Betty thought she was about to choke herself with rage ! What about the jewels ? Bobby told her he had rather her choose them as she was a person of good taste but they were not for her. Betty left so quickly that Bobby did not understand what she said. I will have to wait for meeting Betty again and telling you what she thinks about all that.

See you

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux