Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Put the verbs into the correct form. (1)

<< Exercices du forum || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Put the verbs into the correct form.
Message de denzel posté le 05-07-2007 à 16:24:30

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 21-06-2010 16:23

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de , postée le 05-07-2007 à 19:11:52
Hello denzel

Here's my try :

1. The narrator remembers spending enjoyable evenings watching TV with his daddy.
2. My father kept saying to me: "Don't forget to pay your respect to her". But I wasn't used to paying respect to people supposed to be friends of his!
3. Living with just my father and Marilyn, his girlfriend, was not easy at all.
4. To live with someone you don't like as I had to for years, you've got to be patient.
5. "Your hair needs washing!", she told me that day. "How cheeky!", I thought. "And you'd better do it right now!", she added.

Thanks a lot !

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de lakata, postée le 05-07-2007 à 19:39:51
Hello Denzel,

1) The narrator remembers spending enjoyable evenings watching TV with his daddy.
2) My father kept saying to me : " Don't forget to pay your respect to her ". But I wasn't used to paying respect to people supposed to be friends of his !
3) Living with just my father and Marilyn, his girlfriend, was not easy at all.
4) To live with someone you don't like as I had to for years, you've got to be patient.
5) " Your hair needs washing !", she told me that day. "How cheeky !", I thought. "And you'd better do it right now !", she added.

Thank you so much, Denzel !

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de nick27, postée le 05-07-2007 à 20:25:14
Hello denzel !

1. The narrator remembers spending enjoyable evenings, watching TV with his daddy.
2. My father kept saying to me: "Don't forget to pay your respect to her". But I wasn't used to paying respect to people supposed to be friends of his!
4. To live with someone you don't like as I had to for years, you've got to be patient.
5. "Your hair needs washing!", she told me that day. "How cheeky!", I thought. "And you'd better do it right now!", she added.

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de iry43, postée le 05-07-2007 à 21:02:23
Hello denzel,

Here my try,

1. The narrator remembers spending enjoyable evenings watching TV with his daddy.
2. My father kept saying to me: "Don't forget to pay your respect to her". But I wasn't used paying respect to people supposed to be friends of his!
4. with someone you don't like as I had to for years, you've got to be patient.

Thanks a lot, denzel.

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de , postée le 05-07-2007 à 21:50:32
Hello,

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de , postée le 05-07-2007 à 22:05:06
Bonjour,
Aïe aïe aïe c'est partit!

2. My father kept say to me: "Don't forget to pay your respect to her". But I wasn't used paying respect to people supposed to be friends of his!
3. Live with just my father and Marilyn, his girlfriend, was not easy at all.
5. "Your hair needs to be washed!", she told me that day. "How cheeky!", I thought. "And you'd better do it right now!", she added.

Merci!

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de ubu, postée le 05-07-2007 à 23:54:42
Hello Denzel
2. My father kept saying to me: "Don't forget to pay your respect to her". But I wasn't used to pay respect to people supposed to be friends of his!
5. "Your hair needs to be washed!", she told me that day. "How cheeky!", I thought. "And you'd better do it right now!", she added.

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de mp27, postée le 06-07-2007 à 02:05:38
Hello!
1- spending - watching
2- saying - to pay - paying
3- living
4- to live
5- washing - do -
Thanks!

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de coferam, postée le 06-07-2007 à 11:36:53

Bonjour Denzel,

4.To live with someone you don't like as I had to for years, you've got to be patient.

Et Merci.

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de annabella25, postée le 06-07-2007 à 12:19:14
1. the narrator remembers sending enjoyable evenings watching tv with his daddy.
2. My father kept saying to me: " don't forget paying your respect to her". But i wasn't used paying respect to people suosed to be friends of his!
4. To live with someone you don't like as i had to for years, you've got to be patient.
5. You hair needs washing!, she told me that day. how cheeky, i thought. And you'd better to do it right now! she added.

-------------------
Modifié par annabella25 le 06-07-2007 12:48

-------------------
Modifié par annabella25 le 06-07-2007 12:49

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de denzel, postée le 07-07-2007 à 19:23:05
Hello tout le monde !
beaucoup pour toutes vos propositions. BRAVO!
Voici la correction:

4. to live with someone you don't like as I had to for years, you've got to be patient.

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de bing34, postée le 09-08-2007 à 17:49:40
1] The narrator remembers spending enjoyable evenings watching TV with his daddy.
2 My father kept saying to me: Don't forget paying respect to her. But wasn't used to pay respect supposed to be friend of hers.
3livng with just my father and Marilyn, his girlfriend wasn't easy at all.
4 Living with someone you don't like as i had to do for years was, you've got to be patient.
5 Your hair need washing she told me that day.
How Cheeky I tought . And you would better do it right now

Réponse: Put the verbs into the correct form. de takamaka7, postée le 21-06-2010 à 14:34:46
1. The narrator remembers spend enjoyable evenings watching TV with his daddy.
2. My father kept saying to me: "Don't forget to pay your respect to her". But I wasn't used to pay respect to people supposed to be friends of his!
3. living with just my father and Marilyn, his girlfriend, was not easy at all.

-------------------
Modifié par takamaka7 le 21-06-2010 14:36
------------------
Modifié par bridg le 21-06-2010 16:22
Ce sujet date de 3 ans!!

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux