Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Betty se manifeste/Traduction (1)

<< Exercices du forum || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Betty se manifeste/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 24-12-2007 à 12:30:49 (S | E | F)

Hello
Enfin Betty m'a appelée !!! Les "habitués" se souviendront de l'histoire je pense, les "nouveaux" seront gentils de chercher les traductions précédentes pour comprendre l'ensemble s'ils le désirent, en allant par exemple dans ma fiche puis dans "les sujets créés sur le forum" ; tout ne concerne pas cette charmante Betty mais vous les retrouverez facilement
Voici le passage à traduire :

Correction par mp
See you

Betty était tellement furieuse, vexée et humiliée qu’elle est restée silencieuse tout l’été sans donner de nouvelles à personne. Je viens seulement de l’avoir au téléphone. Elle va mieux maintenant, et ne pense plus trop à ce qui s’est passé. Quand son amie Jane lui avait demandé d’assister à son mariage avec Bobby, elle avait accepté en disant cependant à Jane qu’elle était surprise que Bobby veuille l’épouser puisqu’il entretenait une relation avec Wendy, une Australienne que Jane détestait. Betty avait appris quelque temps plus tard que Jane avait annulé le mariage.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de nick27, postée le 24-12-2007 à 13:59:41 (S | E)
Hi Lucile! I'm so glad to get back to translating Betty's adventures

Betty was so furious, offended and humiliated that she stayed silent over the whole summer without giving us any news. I just talked to her on the phone. She's better now and she doesn't think of what happened that much anymore. When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her marriage with Bobby she had accepted although she said to her she was stunned Bobby wanted to marry her as he was dating Wendy, an Australian girl Jane couldn't stand. Betty then learned that Jane had cancelled her marriage.

and merry Christmas !

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de bridg, postée le 24-12-2007 à 14:55:04 (S | E)
Lucile
Betty was so enraged, hurt and shamed that she spent all summer long without contacting her friends being short of news.

I just got her by phone. She feels better now, and she almost forgets what happened.
When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her marriage with Bobby, she had accepted, saying however to Jane how stunned she was that Bobby wanted to marry her since he was having a love affair with Wendy, an Australian girl hated by Jane.
A few days later, Betty knew that Jane had called the marriage off.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de toufa57, postée le 24-12-2007 à 16:14:48 (S | E)
Hello lucile,

Elle est gentille ,la Betty qui vous appelle le jour de Noel!!

Here is my try:
Betty was so much furious, upset and humiliated that she remainsd silent all summer without giving news to anybody.I have only just got through to her .She is better now,and does not think a lot about what happened.When her friend Jane had asked her to be present at her marriage with Bobby, she had accepted saying Jane however that she was surprised whether Bobby likes marry her given that he kept a relationship with Wendy, an Australian girl that Jane loathed.
Betty had learnt some time later that Jane had cancelled the marriage.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de zen, postée le 26-12-2007 à 11:20:06 (S | E)

Betty was so pissed off, upset and humiliated that she stayed quiet all summer not giving news to anyone.
I've just got her on the phone. She feels better now and doesn't think much about what happened.
When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her wedding with Boddy, she accepted the invitation but didn't forget to express her
surprise that Bobby wanted to marry her because he was still in a relationship with Wendy, an Australian girl that Jane hated.
Betty learnt a few while later that Jane had called off the wedding.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-12-2007 11:51
Merci à tous les débutants de noter que "pissed off" est de l'argot, familier et vulgaire. Vous aurez droit à un petit zen !!

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de ndege, postée le 26-12-2007 à 12:09:12 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83,

Here 's my try :
Betty was so furious, miffed and humiliated that she kept to herself throughout the whole summer giving no news to anyone. I ‘ve only just talked to her on the phone. She is better now and doesn’t think much about what happened anymore.
When her friend Jane asked her to be in her wedding with Bobby, she accepted but told Jane how surprised she was that Bob would marry her given that he was having an affair with Wendy, an Australian girl Jane hated. Betty later heard that Jane had called the wedding off.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de tymer, postée le 26-12-2007 à 13:14:12 (S | E)
Hello Lucile ! Thank you

Betty was so upset, offended and humiliated that she kept quiet during the whole summer holidays without giving anybody news. It is only recently that she phoned me. She feels better now, and she does not think much of what happened anymore. When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her wedding with Bobby, She agreed saying however to Jane that she was surprised that Bobby wanted to marry her since he had intercourse with Wendy, an Australian woman that Jane hated. Betty had learned later that Jane had cancelled her wedding.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de woodyrun, postée le 26-12-2007 à 13:45:39 (S | E)
Hello Lucile !

I'm so glad Betty is back !

Betty was so furious, upset and mortified that she remained silent all summer long, without giving anybody any news. I've only just talked to her on the phone. She's better now, and doesn't think too much about what happened any longer. When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her wedding with Bobby, she had accepted, telling Jane however that she was surprised that Bobby wanted to marry her as he was having an affair with Wendy, an Australian that Jane hated.
Betty had learnt some time later that Jane had cancelled the wedding.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de patou66, postée le 26-12-2007 à 14:01:38 (S | E)
Ho, thank you Lucile!

Betty was so furious, miffed and humbled,that she stayed during all the summer without to give noboby some news .I hear her only now with the phone.
She's better now and don't think too what was happened.When her Jane's friend had asked her to be attending at her marriage at Bobby, she had agreed, saying too Jane that she was surprised, that Boby wanted to marry at her because she had affair with Wendy; an Australian Jane hated .Betty had learnt later, that Jane had cancelled the marriage.

merci beaucoup et joyeuses fêtes!!! ...vite je file au boulot maintenant!
Patou

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de coferam, postée le 26-12-2007 à 18:42:15 (S | E)

Bonsoir lucile,

Betty was so furious, miff and humbled that she stayed noiseless all summer without giving news nobody. I have just got her on the phone. She is going better now, and don't think more what happened. When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her wedding with Bobby , she had accepted saying at Jane she was surprised that Bobby wants to marry her because he had a affair with Wendy, a people Australian that Jane hated.Betty had learnt later that Jane had cancelled the marriage.

Bien content de reprendre du service!
Happy new year.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de violet91, postée le 26-12-2007 à 20:51:59 (S | E)
Nice to meet you ,Lucile...I don't know that Betty at all ( although I read some of the previous episodes)..but seeing how enthusiastic informed people are, thinking myself it looks like a serial with an autobiographical touch ( pardon me !) But who's who? ..Let's join the "troop" !.

I'll suggest :

Betty was in such a fit of rage, so offended and humiliated that she remained as mute as a grave without giving news to anyone, all summer long. I have just had her on the phone. She feels better now and doesn't even seem to care any longer of what happened . When her friend Jane had invited her at her wedding ceremony with Bobby , she had accepted it but she had told her how stunned she was by Bobby's proposal , since he was having a love affair with that Australian girl Jane just could not stand ! Betty heard some time later Jane had cancelled the marriage.

"Des "bonnes "copines ", on dirait !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-12-2007 21:32
Why do you think Betty is horrible? and it's not autobiographical , I'm worse than she is

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de nanette33, postée le 27-12-2007 à 20:04:01 (S | E)
Hello Lucile !

Betty was so furious, hurt and humbled that she remained silent all summer without giving news to anybody. I have just been on the phone with her. She's better now and doesn't think much about what happened. When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her wedding with Bobby, she had accepted by telling Jane however that she was surprised that Bobby wants to marry her for he was in touch with Wendy, an Australian girl whom Jane hated. Later, Betty had known that Jane had cancelled the marriage.

-------------------
Modifié par nanette33 le 28-12-2007 10:26

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de aimen7, postée le 27-12-2007 à 22:33:55 (S | E)
Hello lucile
Betty felt so angry, disappointed and humiliated that she kept wordless the whole summer without giving any news to anyone. I've just been talking to her on the phone. She feels better now, and doesn't think any longer about what happened. When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her marriage with Bobby,she had accepted but told Betty however how surprised she felt when she heard Bobby wanted to marry her since he had was having a love affair with Wendy, an Australian girl that Jane hated. Betty had learned some time later that Jane had called off the marriage.

Thank you.

-------------------
Modifié par aimen7 le 30-12-2007 09:06

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de maya92, postée le 28-12-2007 à 16:16:45 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

Betty was so furious, so hurt and humiliated that she spent the whole summer without giving news to anyone. I've just had her on the phone. She feels better now and seems to have overcome what happened. When her friend Jane had invited her to her wedding with Bobby, she had accepted without failing to tell Jane how surprised she was Bobby wanted to marry her since he had an affair with Wendy, an Australian girl Jane could not stand. Some time later, Betty had heard that Jane had cancelled the marriage.

That Betty ! determined to fight to the bitter end !
thank you Lucile and happy new year

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de pepe69, postée le 28-12-2007 à 17:45:44 (S | E)
Hello lucile,
Here is my try:
Betty was in high dudgeon, so hurt and humiliated that she remained silent the whole summer without giving any news to anyone. I was just on the phone with her. She is feeling better now, and doesn't think any longer about what happened. When her friend Jane had asked her to her wedding with Bobby, she had accepted while telling Jane, however, how surprised she was to see Bobby accepting to marry her while having a love affair with Wendy, an Australian girl hated by Jane. Betty had heard a short time later that Jane had called the marriage off.
lucile.
pepe69

-------------------
Modifié par pepe69 le 29-12-2007 11:01

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de alice, postée le 28-12-2007 à 21:15:54 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
Betty was so furious, hurt and humiliated that she stayed silent all the summer and nobody heard from her any more. I only have just got her on the phone. She feels better now and doesn't think any more what happened. When her friend Jane had asked her to be present at her wedding with Bobby, she accepted however telling Jane she was surprised that Bobby want to marry her since he went out with Wendy, an Australian that Jane hated. Betty had heard a while later that Jane had canceled her wedding.

-------------------
Modifié par alice le 28-12-2007 21:41

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de nefertiti, postée le 29-12-2007 à 14:41:49 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Here is my answer :

Betty was so irritated, hurted and humiliated that she stayed silent throughout the summer without givin any news at anyone. I have just talked to her on the phone. She is better now and she does not think anymore about what happened. When her friend Jane has asked her to be present at her wedding with Bobby, she has accepted saying to Jane she was surprised that Bobby would marry her as he was having an affair with Wendy, an Australian woman who was hated by Jane. Betty has learnt a moment later that Jane had cancelled her wedding.

Thank you for that exercise and I wish you a good end of year 2007 .

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de magstmarc, postée le 30-12-2007 à 00:20:45 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile Nice to hear from that dear Betty again

Here's my try

Betty was so infuriated, crossed and humiliated that she remained silent all summer without giving any news to anyone. I just but had her on the phone. She's feeling better now, and she isn't thinking that much anymore about what happened. As her friend Jane asked her to attend to her wedding with Bobby, she accepted but still told Jane she was surprised Bobby wished to marry her, since he was having an affair with Wendy, an Australian girl Jane hated. Betty heard some time later that Jane had had the wedding cancelled.

Sweet little Betty as usual...

Thanks a lot Lucile and

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de niko376, postée le 31-12-2007 à 22:35:39 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,

Betty was so furious,irked and humbled that she remained noiseless all summer without giving news to anybody. I have just got her on the phone. She feels better now, and doesn't think much of the precedent phenomenons. When her friend, Jane, had asked her to attend her wedding with Bobby, she had accepted saying however to Jane that she was surprised that bobby wanted to marry her because he supported a relation with Wendy, an Australian girl that Jane hated. A few days later, Betty had learnt that Jane Had waived the wedding.

Désolé pour les fautes et bonne année à tous.

Merci pour l'aide à la correction ;)

-------------------
Modifié par niko376 le 02-01-2008 10:07

-------------------
Modifié par niko376 le 02-01-2008 10:12

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 03-01-2008 à 08:51:30 (S | E)
Hello,
pour votre participation J'ai lu de très bonnes traductions et certaines sont même parfaites
Voici ma proposition:

Betty was so furious, offended and humiliated that she remained silent the whole summer without giving any news to anybody. I’ve just got her on the phone. She is feeling better now, and doesn’t think too much of what happened any more. When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her wedding with Bobby she had accepted saying however to Jane that she was surprised Bobby wished to marry her as he was having a love affair with Wendy, that Australian girl Jane hated. Some time later Betty had heard about Jane’s calling off the wedding.

Je tiens à signaler que suite à mes diverses traductions proposées depuis plusieurs mois sur notre chère Betty,bridg a créé des BD absolument fantastiques et je ne peux que rendre hommage à son travail qui nécessite de longues heures de recherche.Ensemble nous avons donc donné vie à des "BD Betty", elle pour les planches, moi-même pour le script déjà utilisé sur le forum "exercices" et avec de nouveaux exercices. Nous en sommes au numéro 22 mais ce n'est pas fini bien sûr, vous vous en doutez.
Vous pourrez les trouver dans la section "exercices,compréhension écrite,niveau débutant" pour ceux que cela intéresse, au fur et à mesure de leur publication :
Lien Internet

et dans la liste des tests en attente pour les BD pas encore publiées.
Ceci n'est pas une publicité pour nous, c'est juste pour partager un peu d'humour et de passion pour l'anglais
See you

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de aimen7, postée le 03-01-2008 à 17:59:32 (S | E)
Bonsoir
Elles sont magnifiques ces BD, c'est vraiment du grand art, bravo à toutes les deux.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de kaderra, postée le 09-01-2008 à 15:52:09 (S | E)
who is betty ?????=

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 09-01-2008 à 16:22:19 (S | E)
she is a girl I created in my imagination, just for fun, and have some translations on the forum.
See you

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de sandrineg, postée le 09-01-2008 à 20:40:30 (S | E)
Betty was so furious, miffed, humbled that she stayed silent all summer without giving news to anybody. I have just heard from her by phone. She's better now and doens't think about what happened. When her friend Jane asked her to attend her wedding whith Bobby, she accepted but she said she was stunned that Bobby wanted to marry her because he has relationship with Wendy an Australian girl hated by Jane. Betty heard after that Jane cancelled the wedding.

Sandrine

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de micka, postée le 09-01-2008 à 20:53:44 (S | E)
Here is my try!

Betty was so furious, miffed and humiliated that she remained quiet the whole summer without letting anyone knows. I have just had her on the phone. She feels better now and does not think so much of what happened. When her friend Jane asked her to attend her wedding with Bobby, she accepted but said to Jane that she was surprised that Bobby had accepted to marry her since he was having an affair with Wendy, an Australian that Jane hated. Later on, Betty learned that Jane called off the wedding.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 09-01-2008 à 21:17:57 (S | E)
Hello,
Je reposte ma proposition ici pour les retardataires en plus du mp envoyé :

Betty was so furious, offended and humiliated that she remained silent the whole summer without giving any news to anybody. I’ve just got her on the phone. She is feeling better now, and doesn’t think too much of what happened any more. When her friend Jane had asked her to attend her wedding with Bobby she had accepted saying however to Jane that she was surprised Bobby wished to marry her as he was having a love affair with Wendy, that Australian girl Jane hated. Some time later Betty had heard about Jane’s calling off the wedding.

Je rajoute aussi le lien pour les BD Betty :
Lien Internet

page 1 et 2
See you

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de aza58, postée le 19-02-2008 à 12:00:55 (S | E)

Betty is back

Betty was so furious, shocked and shamed that she stayed silent all summer long without anybody contacting. I have just have her phone call. She feels well now, and do not think much of what happened. When she was asked by her friend Jane to attend her wedding with Bobby, she had accepted saying meanwhile to to Jane that, she was surprise Booby proposed to marry her for he was in love with Wendy, a Jane detested Australian girl. Betty had learnt sometime later that Jane had cancelled the wedding.

Réponse: Betty se manifeste/Traduction de netli, postée le 21-03-2008 à 14:38:17 (S | E)
Thanks a lot for the translation; here is an attempt of translation: I did it without looking at the solution you are suggesting.

Betty is showing up!

Betty was so furious, vexed and humiliated that she remained silent all Summer without giving news to anybody. I have just had her on the phone. She is feeling better now and does not think too much about what has happened.
When her friend Jane had asked her to come and attend her marriage with Bobby, she had accepted, however telling Jane she was surprised that Bobby wanted to marry her because he already had an affair with an australian girl named Wendy whom Jane hated. Betty had heard some time later that Jane had cancelled her wedding.

A bientôt
Netli

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux