Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Betty et Jane/traduction (1)

<< Exercices du forum || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Betty et Jane/traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 05-01-2008 à 09:05:53 (S | E | F)

Pour les nouveaux membres ne connaissant pas les aventures de Betty,
vous trouverez l'intégrale des aventures en BD sur les pages 1 et 2 ici:
Lien Internet

Hello
Vous attendiez la suite?

Correction par mp
See you

Bobby était triste et ne savait pas pourquoi Jane avait pris cette décision car elle lui avait donné un vague prétexte. Voulez-vous savoir quel était ce prétexte ? je ne vous le dirai pas car Betty m’a fait promettre de ne pas le révéler. Je peux vous dire cependant que toutes les deux se sont mises d’accord pour rendre la vie impossible à Bobby. Pauvre Bobby ! d’autant plus qu’il n’a rien fait de mal après tout ! Betty va rencontrer Jane ce soir dans un restaurant à Londres. Qui paiera le repas ? Je parie que ce sera Jane. J’ai hâte de savoir ce qu’elles se seront dit.

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 05-01-2008 09:33

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de olisan, postée le 05-01-2008 à 10:30:54 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Il faut parfois oser...
Bobby was sad and he not knew why Jane has taken this decision because she had given him excuse vague. Want you know that was this excuse?
I will not say to you because Betty asked me promise do not reveal it. I xan tell you how-ever, that Jane and betty are coming to agreement for make them life impossible to Bobby.
Poor Bobby! All the more so that in that, he do not make injured to nobody. Betty will meet Jane this evening in a restaurant to London. Who will cash the meal? I bet that will be Jane. I have haste to know that will tell themselves.

Merci pour cet exercice et bonne journée.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-01-2008 15:15
d'avoir osé !! ..qui ne tente rien n'a rien...

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de nick27, postée le 05-01-2008 à 11:52:37 (S | E)
Hello !

Bobby was sad and didn't know why Jane had taken this decision because she had only given him a vague excuse. Do you want to know what her excuse was? I won't tell you because Betty got me to promise not to give anything away. However I can tell you they both agreed to make Bobby's life a nightmare. Poor Bobby! Even more so given that he had done nothing bad after all! Betty is going to meet with Jane in a restaurant in London tonight. Who will pick up the bill? I bet Jane will. I can't wait to know what they'll have said to each other.

Thanks ! Have a nice day

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de violet91, postée le 05-01-2008 à 14:05:00 (S | E)
Hello , Lucile and happy new year, again !
Devant ce nouvel épisode excitant et enrichissant pour les neurones.. .je "craque".

Bobby felt ever so sad , especially as he just could not find out why Jane had chosen such a thing ! Actually, she had given him a sort of lame excuse..I expect you want to know all about it, don't you ? I am surely NOT going to reveal anything, since Betty made me promise to keep it secret. I can still let you know they (both) agreed in turning Bobby's life into a nightmare ! Poor soul!All the more so since he has not done any harm , has he ?
Betty is meeting Jane tonight in a London restaurant. Who will treat who? I bet Jane will ! I wish I could hear what they will say to each other !

Ah! ce Bobby (il n'a pas de flair ,malgré son nom !)! Quelle marionnette ! Et ces femmes ..oh! les mesquines !...et la narratrice ,alors !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-01-2008 15:17

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de marie11, postée le 05-01-2008 à 15:31:48 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile.

Bobby still felt sad and was wondering why Jane had taken that decision for she had given him a woolly pretext.
Do you want to know what that pretext was ? I won't tell you because I promised Betty that I won't let the cat out of the bag. I can, however, reveal that they both hatched their plot to make Bobby's life a misery.
Poor Bobby ! All the more he hasn't done anything bad after all !
Betty is to meet Jane at a restaurant in London this evening. Who will pay for the meal ? I bet Jane will.
I'm looking forward to knowing what they will have said.

Happy new year Lucile.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-01-2008 16:50
Best wishes to you as well

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de bridg, postée le 05-01-2008 à 18:07:25 (S | E)
Lucile
Bobby was sad and didn't know why Jane had made such a decision because she had taken a vague way as a pretext. Do you want to know what this pretext was? I won't tell you because Betty swore in me not to divulge it. However I can let you know that they both agreed on turning Bobby's life into hell on earth. Poor Bobby! All the more so he didn't do anything bad after all! Betty has planned to eat out with Jane tonight in London. Who will pay the bill? I bet Jane will. I am looking forward to knowing what they'll have said to each other.

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de patou66, postée le 05-01-2008 à 18:08:48 (S | E)
Hello Lucile...

Bobby was sad and didn't know why Jane had taken this decision because she had given him a vague pretext.Do you want to know what was this pretext? I won't say it to you because Betty has made me to promise of don't it reveal.Nevertheless, I can say to you, that both agree to give Bobby's life impossible.Poor Bobby!All the more so he has done nothing of bad after all!In the evening Betty goes to meat Jane in a London's restaurant. Who will pay the meal? I bet it will be jane.I'm hurry to know, what they 'll be themselves toll.

oh oui...moi aussi je veux savoir...

PLein de bonnes choses pour cette année qui commence!

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de coferam, postée le 05-01-2008 à 18:50:23 (S | E)

Bonsoir Lucile,

Bobby was sad and didn't know why Jane had made this decision because she had given him a vague pretext. Do you want to know what pretext was ? I won't tell you because Betty made me promise not to disclose it. Though, I can tell you all two have agreed to make life's Bobby impossible. Poor Bobby ! After all, he had done nothing bad ! Betty is going to meet Jane tonight in a restaurant in London. Who will pay the bill ? I bet this will be Jane ! I am excited to know what they will say.

Retrouver Betty en BD est très agréable. Souhaitons lui, longue vie.
So long.

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de niko376, postée le 05-01-2008 à 21:29:14 (S | E)
J'ai envie de dire, horrible

Bobby was sad and didn't know why Jane had made this decision because she had given him a vague stalking-horse. Do you want to know which stalking-horse is? I will not tell you because Betty made me promise not to bring to ligt it.
However, I can tell you that both of them were agreeing to make Bobby's life horrible. Poor Bobby! Moreover, he has done nothing wrong after all!!!
Betty will meet Jane tonight in a restaurant in London. Who will pay the bill? I bet Jane will. I am itched to know what they will have said to each other.
Bonne soirée à tous.

-------------------
Modifié par niko376 le 07-01-2008 20:37

-------------------
Modifié par niko376 le 07-01-2008 20:41

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de aimen7, postée le 06-01-2008 à 08:14:17 (S | E)
Hello lucile

Bobby felt sad and didn't know why Jane had come to this decision as she had him given him a vague reason. Do you want to know what that reason was? I won't tell you because Betty made me promise not to let anyone know. I can tell you though that they both agreed to give him a hard time. Poor Bobby! Especially as he hasn't done anything wrong after all! Betty is going to meet Jane at a restaurant in London this evening. Who shall pay for the meal? I bet it will be Jane. I can't wait to know what they will have said to each other.

Me too!!!
Thanks lucile.

-------------------
Modifié par aimen7 le 06-01-2008 12:39

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de tymer, postée le 06-01-2008 à 22:22:06 (S | E)
pour ce nouveau thème

Bobby was sad and he did not know why Jane had taken this decision because she had given him a vague pretext. Do you want to know what this pretext was? I won’t tell you for Betty made me promise not to reveal it. I can tell you though that both agreed on making Bobby’s life a misery. Poor Bobby ! Especially as he has done nothing wrong after all ! Betty is meeting Jane tonight in a restaurant in London. Who will pay for the meal? I bet Jane will ! I can’t wait to know what they will have said to each other.

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de queasy, postée le 06-01-2008 à 22:26:11 (S | E)
Ciao lucile,

Bobby was sad and didn't know why Jane had made this decision because she had given him a vague pretext. Do you want to know what this pretext was? I won't tell you because Betty made me promise not to reveal it. I can tell you however that all both agreed to return the life impossible to Bobby. Poor Bobby! all the more so since he didn't do anything bad after all! Betty is going to meet Jane tonight in a restaurant in London. Who will pay for the meal? I bet that it will be Jane. I am in a hurry to know what they will have said to each other.

A presto !

-------------------
Modifié par queasy le 07-01-2008 16:15

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de kwala, postée le 07-01-2008 à 08:19:00 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Bobby was sad and he was wondering why Jane had taken this decision, since she had given him a vague pretext .Do you want to know what the pretext was? I’ll not tell you because I promised Betty not to reveal it.
I can tell you, however, that both have agreed to make Bobby’s life impossible. Poor Bobby! Especially since he has done nothing wrong after all!. This evening Betty is going to meet Jane at a restaurant in London . Who will pay for the meal? I bet that Jane will do . I am in a hurry to know what they will have said .
Thank you lucile

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de toufa57, postée le 07-01-2008 à 09:35:19 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Bobby was sad and didn't know why Jane had made this decision because she had given him a vague pretext. Do you want to know what that pretext was?I will not tell you because Betty made me promise(guarantee) not to reveal it.However, I can tell you that both of them came to an agreement to make Bobby's life impossible. Poor Bobby ! All the more so as he hasn't done anything harm after all! Betty is going to meet Jane tonight in a restaurant in London.Who will treat to the meal? I bet Jane will. I can't wait to know what they will say to each other.
Lucile

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de pepe69, postée le 08-01-2008 à 16:20:40 (S | E)
Hello lucile,

Bobby was sad and didn't know why Jane had taken that decision for she had given him a vague pretext. Do you want to know what this pretext was? I won't tell you because I promised Betty: "I don't breathe a word about it!" However I can tell you that they both agreed to make Bobby's life impossible. Poor Bobby! It's all the more surprising as he is snow-white, isn't he?(1) This evening, Betty has to meet Jane in a restaurant in London. Who will pay for the meal? I bet Jane will. I am looking forward to knowing what they will have said each other.

(1)I have lost a point to have supported Bobby by saying he was as white as snow!

pepe69
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-01-2008 17:35

-------------------
Modifié par pepe69 le 09-01-2008 10:18

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de maya92, postée le 08-01-2008 à 16:25:09 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

Bobby felt ever so sad and did not know why Jane had made such a decision for she had given him a poor excuse. Do you want to know which ? I won't tell you because Betty made me promise not to disclose it. I can tell you yet that both agreed to make Bobby's life a mmisery. Poor Bobby ! All the more so because he had done nothing wrong after all. Bobby is meeting Jane tonight in a London restaurant. Who will stand the treat ? I bet Jane will. I'm eager to know what
they will have said.

Thank you Lucile and I wish you health,wealth and happiness
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-01-2008 17:37
Thank you , I wish you a very Happy New Year

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de trucmuch, postée le 10-01-2008 à 16:03:57 (S | E)
Bobby was sad ans didn't know why Jane had taken this decision because she has given a stange pretexte. Do you want to know what was this pretexte ? I won't tell you because Betty make me promise to not tell it. However, I can tell you that we were both agree to make the Bobby's life impossible.Poor Bobby !He didn't do anythings wrong after all. Betty will met Jane tonight in a restaurant in London. Who will pay the meal ? I bet it will be Jane. I'm in hurry to know what they will speak about.

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de sandrineg, postée le 10-01-2008 à 19:02:54 (S | E)
Bobby was sad and didn't know why Jane took this decision because she said him a vague pretext. Do you want to know what's the pretext ? I don't tell it because I promise Betty that I don't reveal it. However I can say you that the both are agreed to make Bobby an awful life. Poor Bobby ! All the more he didn't harm after all ! Betty is going to meet Jane tonight in a restaurant in London. Who will pay the meal ? I bet it will be Jane. I'm looking forward to
knowing what they will talk about each other.

So long
Sandrine

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de lucile83, postée le 13-01-2008 à 20:59:53 (S | E)
Hello,
et à tous !
Voici ma proposition,
See you

Bobby was sad and did not know why Jane had made that decision for she had only given him a vague pretext. Do you want to know what that pretext was ? I won’t tell you because Betty made me promise not to reveal it. However I can tell you that both of them have agreed to make Bobby’s life quite impossible. Poor Bobby ! all the more so he has done nothing wrong after all ! Betty is meeting Jane tonight in a restaurant in London. Who will pay for the meal ? I bet Jane will. I am looking forward to knowing what they will have said to each other.

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de etiennelucky, postée le 22-01-2008 à 16:26:35 (S | E)
Bobby was sad and did not know why Jane had made that decision for she had only given him a vague pretext. Do you want to know what that pretext was ? I won’t tell you because Betty made me promise not to reveal it. However I can tell you that both of them have agreed to make Bobby’s life quite impossible. Poor Bobby ! all the more so he has done nothing wrong after all ! Betty is meeting Jane tonight in a restaurant in London. Who will pay for the meal ? I bet Jane will. I am looking forward to knowing what they will have said to each other.

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de nefertiti, postée le 22-01-2008 à 17:05:19 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Here is my answer :

Bobby was sad and did not know why Jane had made that decision because she had given him an indefinite pretext.
Do you know what was that pretext ? I will not say you because Betty has asked me to make a promise to say nothing about that. However, I can tell you that both have agreed to make an impossible life to Bobby. Poor Bobby ! Much more that he had not made any bad thing after all ! Betty is going to meet Jane this evening at a restaurant in London. Who will pay for the dinner ? I bet it will be Jane. I am hurry to know what they had said to each other.

Thank you.

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de amina22, postée le 03-03-2008 à 20:06:02 (S | E)
hello lucile

bobby was sad and he didn't know why jane had taken this decision because he had given him a vague excuse.do you want to know what was this excuse?i won't tell you because betty made me promise to not reveal .however i can tell that both they had agreed to make bobby's life impossible .
poor bobby!even more he didn't do anything wrong after all.betty is going to meet jane at a restaurant in london tonight.who's gonna pay for the dinner?i bet that will be jane.i can't wait to know what they'll have said to each other.

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de lilmam, postée le 17-05-2009 à 03:12:14 (S | E)
slt,je ne suis vraiment pas tres forte en traduction mais je vais essayer quand meme!

Bobby was sad and didn't understand why jane took that decision because she gave him a vague pretext.
Do you want to know what was that pretext?I won't tell you because Betty makes me promise her not to reveal it.However I can tell you that both aggred to make life unliveable to Bobby.poor Bobby!All the more reason is that he hasn't doing nothing wrong.Betty is going to meet Jane at a restaurant in Londres.Who will pay the bill?I bet that it will be Jane.I'm very impatient to know what they told each other.

Réponse: Betty et Jane/traduction de lucile83, postée le 17-05-2009 à 07:29:28 (S | E)
Bonjour.
Merci pour votre traduction.
Vous pouvez voir ma proposition quelques posts au-dessus, et je vous invite à faire une auto-correction.
Au cas où vous rencontreriez un problème, contactez-moi par message privé et nous essaierons de résoudre le problème ensemble.
Merci pour votre participation.
See you soon.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux