Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter
Message de notrepere posté le 23-01-2011 à 04:49:12 (S | E | F)
Bonjour ! Je propose un nouvel exercice pour les oreilles. Il s'agit de la reine mère « The Queen Mum »

Bonne chance et bonne écoute.

Statue honours Queen Mother (BBC)
Correction: 9 février
Video link: Lien Internet

Well, _____ _____ after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been _____. It's just a short walk away from her _____ _____ in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this _____ - _____ - _____ _____ _____. It _____ the Queen Mother at the age of _____ and if we look closely at her _____ we can see there that there is just a _____ _____ _____ _____.

In terms of what she's _____, she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very _____ look there in terms of the sculpture but the _____ _____ had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's _____ _____ _____. So you look at her _____ you can see that the _____ are actually just _____ _____ as if they've been _____ _____ _____ _____ and that is designed to give it a whole _____ _____ _____.

But this isn't just about the statue here. It's also about these elaborate _____ panels, _____ panels that have been _____ either side of the statue.

This one here on the left-hand side has its very _____ _____ of the Queen Mother and King George the Sixth in the east end of _____ visiting _____ just after the _____. And a bit further along here at the end, we can see a _____ _____ _____ _____: Queen Elizabeth as she then was, King George the Sixth and behind their two _____, Princess Margaret and then Princess Elizabeth.

And in terms of _____ _____ to the memorial site so far, it seems to be _____. Most people we've spoken to _____ _____ as do the _____ _____. The Prince of Wales has spoken about this being a tribute to his _____ _____, somebody he said was held with _____ _____ throughout the UK.

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de lucile83, postée le 23-01-2011 à 14:30:51 (S | E)
Thank you np
It is so British! and I enjoy the lady's accent.
Well...that is BBC

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 24-01-2011 à 05:58:18 (S | E)
Yes, and only 17% of the text is missing this time. See how nice I am?

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de lucile83, postée le 24-01-2011 à 08:41:00 (S | E)
yes! you are a sweetheart!

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de headway, postée le 24-01-2011 à 09:45:23 (S | E)
Here's my try; that was not easy when you know that I've got a deaf ear.

Well, seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unveiled. It's just a short walk away from her former home in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this nine - _foot - _high bronze statue. It depicts the Queen Mother at the age of 51 and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hint of a smile.

In terms of what she's _wearing, she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very formal look there in terms of the sculpture but the _sculptor_ himself had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's _warmth and openess. So you look at her hands you can see that the robes are actually just held open as if they've been caught by the wind and that is designed to give it a whole sense of movement.But this isn't just about the statue here. It's also about these elaborate relief panels, bronze panels that have been constructed either side of the statue.

This one here on the left-hand side has its very famous image of the Queen Mother and King George the Sixth in the east end of London visiting families just after the blitz. And a bit further along here at the end, we can see a portrait of the family: Queen Elizabeth as she then was, King George the Sixth and behind their two daughters, Princess Margaret and then Princess Elizabeth.

And in terms of public reaction to the memorial site so far, it seems to be good. Most people we've spoken to like it as do the whole family. The Prince of Wales has spoken about this being a tribute to his darling grandmother, somebody he said was held with deep affection_ throughout the UK.

Thank you notrepere for this new exercise.

Headway.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-01-2011 09:56
bug police réparé

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de violet91, postée le 24-01-2011 à 12:25:09 (S | E)

Hi ! Hello ! Holà! Ave ! Dear NP !

Lovely of you to bring the English American forum to life and this time , l'exercice est bien faisable par membres de niveau convenable , bon et très bon. En lisant le texte avec ses trous , on a déjà une bonne idée du reportage . J'espère pouvoir ouvrir le lien . In any case , I am still so pleased with your collaboration and "variations", hey..." tambourine Man."...euh ! friend pianist and language lover ! I am not a fan of the Royal family : I admire what Edward Windsor was capable of doing for love and above all , the involvement of the Queen Mother and young Elizabeth in the war .

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 24-01-2011 à 15:21:42 (S | E)
Dear Violet, I am shocked! The Royal Family is so ... eh ... British I thought you loved ALL things British. But I am very happy to see that headway has tried one of my exercises. Speedy recovery, Violet.

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de lucile83, postée le 24-01-2011 à 16:24:14 (S | E)
Hello,

Here is my try; excellent exercise np!
J'espère que beaucoup de membres tenteront l'expérience qui est très enrichissante

Well, seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unveiled. It's just a short walk away from her former home in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this nine-foot-high bronze statue. It depicts the Queen Mother at the age of 51 and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hint of a smile.

In terms of what she's wearing, she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very formal look there in terms of the sculpture but the sculptor himself had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's warmth and openness. So you look at her hands you can see that the robes are actually just held open as if they've been caught by the wind and that is designed to give it a whole sense of movement.

But this isn't just about the statue here. It's also about these elaborate relief panels, bronze panels that have been constructed either side of the statue.

This one here on the left-hand side has its very famous image of the Queen Mother and King George the Sixth in the east end of London visiting families just after the Blitz. And a bit further along here at the end, we can see a portrait of the family: Queen Elizabeth as she then was, King George the Sixth and behind their two daughters, Princess Margaret and then Princess Elizabeth.

And in terms of public reaction to the memorial site so far, it seems to be good. Most people we've spoken to like it as do the Royal Family. The Prince of Wales has spoken about this being a tribute to his darling grandmother, somebody he said was held with deep affection throughout the UK.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-02-2011 08:50
Oh shame on me! I did not use the upper cases when writing 'Royal Family'...

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de dolfine56, postée le 25-01-2011 à 10:55:13 (S | E)
Hello Notrepère,here is my try...
thanks a lot , but could you tell me why (do) English people speak so fast? however, this woman seems to me more understandable than the previous ones.

Well, seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unvolved. It's just a short walk away from her former home in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this nine-foot high bronze statue. It depicts the Queen Mother at the age of 51 and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hit of a smile.

In terms of what she's wearing, she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very formal look there in terms of the sculpture but the sculptor himself had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's warmth and openness. So you look at her hands you can see that the robes are actually just held open as if they've been caught by the wind and that is designed to give it a whole sense of mouvement.

But this isn't just about the statue here. It's also about these elaborate relief panels, bronze panels that have been constructed either side of the statue.

This one here on the left-hand side has its very famous image of the Queen Mother and King George the Sixth in the east end of London visiting families just after the blitz. And a bit further along here at the end, we can see a portrait of the family: Queen Elizabeth as she then was, King George the Sixth and behind their two daughters, Princess Margaret and then Princess Elizabeth.

And in terms of public reaction to the memorial site so far, it seems to be good. Most people we've spoken to like it as do the whole family. The Prince of Wales has spoken about this being a tribute to his darling grandmother, somebody he said was held with deep affection throughout the UK.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-01-2011 11:06
Discours indirect,pas question directe.

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de may, postée le 30-01-2011 à 16:06:28 (S | E)
Good morning notrepere,

I agree with Lucile and dolfine56 about the lady's accent

Well, seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unveiled. It's just a short walk away from her former home in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this nine - foot - high bronze statue. It depicts the Queen Mother at the age of 51 and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hint of a smile.

In terms of what she's wearing, she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very formal look there in terms of the sculpture but the sculptor himself had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's warmth and openness. So you look at her hands you can see that the robes are actually just held out as if they've been caught by the wind and that is designed to give it a whole sense of movement.

This one here on the left-hand side has its very famous image of the Queen Mother and King George the Sixth in the east end of London visiting families just after the Blitz. And a bit further along here at the end, we can see a portrait of the family: Queen Elizabeth as she then was, King George the Sixth and behind their two daughters, Princess Margaret and then Princess Elizabeth.

And in terms of public reaction to the memorial site so far, it seems to be good_. Most people we've spoken to like it as do the royal family. The Prince of Wales has spoken about this being a tribute to his darling grandmother, somebody he said was held with deep affection throughout the UK.

Happy Sunday!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-01-2011 17:17
Hello may, why did you use 3 different colours?

-------------------
Modifié par may le 30-01-2011 22:36
Dear Lucile, I wish I'd have enough colors to make a rainbow

-------------------
Modifié par may le 30-01-2011 22:39
Oh, welcome back dear Violet

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 31-01-2011 07:09

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de violet91, postée le 30-01-2011 à 19:58:28 (S | E)
"SALUT", dear American friend ! Mon avion vient de se poser..ou presque !
Hi to all, too...

Well, seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unveiled (bon ré-emploi!!). It's just a short walk away from her former house in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centrepiece is this nine-foot-high bronze statue (pas loin de 3m?). It depicts (from Latin) the Queen Mother at the age of fifty-one and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hint of a smile (this is an understatement.)

In terms of what she's wearing , she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very formal look there in terms of the sculpture but the sculptor himself had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's warmth and openness . So you look at her hands you can see that the robes are actually just held open as if they'd ** been caught by the wind and that is designed to give it a whole sense of movement ,(quelle esthète, cette journaliste!) But this isn't just about the statue here. It's also about these elaborate relief panels, bronze panels (did they melt "Big Bertha" for them ? ) that have been constructed either side of the statue.

This one here on the left-hand side has its very famous image of the Queen Mother and King George the Sixth in the east end of London visiting families(do you know what , notrepere,old Peter was there!) just after the Blitz. And a bit further along here at the end, we can see a portrait of the family _: Queen Elizabeth as she then was, King George the Sixth and behind their two daughters , Princess Margaret and then Princess Elizabeth.

And in terms(she should change the expression) of public reaction to the memorial site so far, it seems to be good_. Most people we've spoken to like it as do the Royal Family . The Prince of Wales has spoken about this being a tribute to his darrrrling grandmother* , somebody he said was held with with deep affection throughout the UK.

...Si le Prince a dit....et c'est un grand sensible. How nice of a grandson ! If Lady Diana had been there to speak..? Oh ! Pardon me !

Merci infiniment pour cet exercice , dear notrepere . Sais-tu d'où vient la journaliste ?

Excellente petite révision pour les teen-agers et l'histoire anglaise très contemporaine. Excellent exercice , tout court. See you..

Hello friend Lucile, tu as bien failli fêter mon retour !! J'ai remis la police à sa place.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-01-2011 20:46
Welcome back among us! ...

.. Conformément à ta bonne correction et à mes propres commentaires , d'ailleurs...je viens de corriger pour mettre des majuscules! Merci !

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de sanna6, postée le 02-02-2011 à 12:16:30 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Here is my try !

Well, _seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unveiled. It's just a short walk away from her former home in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this nine - feet - high brown statue. It peeks the Queen Mother at the age of fifty-one and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hint event "a" smile.

In terms of what she's wearing, she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very formal look there in terms of the sculpture but the sculpture itself had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's _____ an openness. So you look at her hand you can see that the robes are actually just held on as if they've been coat(ed) by the wind and that is designed to give it a whole sense that mouvement.

But this isn't just about the statue here. It's also about these elaborate relief panels, brown panels that have been constructing either side of the statue.

This one here on the left-hand side has its very famous essaimage of the Queen Mother and King George the Sixth in the east end of London visiting families just after the Blitz. And a bit further along here at the end, we can see a portrait _____ a family : Queen Elizabeth as she then was, King George the Sixth and behind their two daughters, Princess Margaret and then Princess Elizabeth.

And in terms of public reaction to the memorial site so far, it seems to be good. Most people we've spoken to like it as do the royal family. The Prince of Wales has spoken about this being a tribute to his darling grandmother, somebody he said was held with deep affection throughout the UK.

I found this link to help me about some words : Lien Internet

Thanks for this exercise !

-------------------
Modifié par sanna6 le 02-02-2011 16:49
Après avoir lu tous les posts, je voudrais bien changer quelques mots !! ...Je peux ?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-02-2011 21:55
non non non!!! de toute façon ce n'est pas mal du tout!

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de hmarie, postée le 04-02-2011 à 12:46:08 (S | E)
Bonjour notrepere
Merci encore pour cet exercice. Une fois de plus, je laisse des blancs!...

Well, seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unveiled. It's just a short walk away from her former home in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this nine-foot-high bronze statue. It‘s the Queen Mother at the age of fifty-one and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hint of a smile.

In terms of what she's wearing, she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very formal look there in terms of the sculpture but the sculptor himself had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's _____ _____ _____. So you look at her hands you can see that the robes are actually just held open as if they've been caught by the wind and that is designed to give it a whole sense of movement.

But this isn't just about the statue here. It's also about these elaborate relief panels, front panels that have been constructed either side of the statue.

And in terms of public reaction to the memorial site so far, it seems to be good. Most people we've spoken to like it as do the Royal Family. The Prince of Wales has spoken about this being a tribute to his darling grandmother, somebody he said was held with deep affection throughout the UK.

Voilà, j'ai lu les autres posts. J'avais bien entendu 'warmth' et 'openess'. C'est le 'and' qui me manquait. Les mots les plus simples posent parfois de gros problèmes!
Hope to hear from you soon.-------------------
Modifié par hmarie le 04-02-2011 13:14

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de matou94, postée le 05-02-2011 à 16:17:30 (S | E)
Hello everybody, and thank you, notrepere, for this exercise.

Here it's my try, but it's difficult for me

Well, seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unveiled . It's just a short walk away from her former home in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this nine foot high bronze statue. It depicts the Queen Mother at the age of fifty one and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hint of a smile.

In terms of what she's wearing, she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very formal look there in terms of the sculpture but the sculptor himself had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's warmth and openness. So you look at her hands you can see that the robes are actually just held open as if they've been caught by the wind and that is designed to give it a whole sens of movement.

This one here on the left-hand side has its very famous image of the Queen Mother and King George the Sixth in the east end of London visiting families just after the blitz. And a bit further along here at the end, we can see a portraits of the family : Queen Elizabeth as she then was, King George the Sixth and behind their two daughters, Princess Margaret and then Princess Elizabeth.

And in terms of public reaction to the memorial site so far, it seems to be good. Most people we've spoken to like it as do the royal family. The Prince of Wales has spoken about this being a tribute to his darling grandmother, somebody he said was held with deep affection throughout the UK.

Les mots en italique sont ceux qui m'ont échappé.

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de swan85, postée le 06-02-2011 à 21:52:00 (S | E)
Good evening Notrepere
Thank you for this exercise.

Well, seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unveiled. It's just a short walk away from her former home in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this nine-foot-high bronze statue. It depicts the Queen Mother at the age of 51 and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hint of a smile.

In terms of what she's wearing, she's got on these traditional Garter robes. It is a very formal look there in terms of the sculpture but the sculptor himself had said that he really wanted to give a sense of the Queen Mother's warmth and openness. So you look at her hands you can see that the robes are actually just held open as if they've been caught by the wind and that is designed to give it a whole sense of movement.

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 09-02-2011 à 04:30:34 (S | E)
Hello all,

Thank you all for trying my exercise. You all did really well and a special congratulations to sanna6 who made a valiant effort. Comme le dit Lucile, "pas mal du tout".

Well, seven years after her death, this national memorial to the Queen Mother has now been unveiled. It's just a short walk away from her former home in London "Clarence House" just off "The Mall" here and the centerpiece is this nine-foot-high bronze statue. It depicts the Queen Mother at the age of 51 (fifty-one) and if we look closely at her face we can see there that there is just a hint of a smile.

depict (verb) [dɪˈpɪkt]
to describe someone or something using words or pictures (Macmillan)
Examples (Macmillan, Oxford, Cambridge)
a television drama depicting the life of a modern student
depict as: He was depicted as a hero who died for his beliefs.
The artist had depicted her lying on a bed.
The novel depicts French society in the 1930s.
The advertisements depict smoking as glamorous and attractive.
Her paintings depict the lives of ordinary people in the last century.
In the book, he depicts his father as a tyrant.

royal family
a family consisting of a king or a queen, and their relatives

The Royal Family (une famille particulière; il faut les majuscules)
Lien Internet

blitz
a sudden attack
the Blitz (un évènement particulier; il faut une majuscule)
Lien Internet

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de headway, postée le 09-02-2011 à 08:09:03 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Merci pour la correction notrepere. Quand j'aurai mon oreille bionique je recevrai tout 5/5. Je suis contente de ma copie tout de même.

Bonne journée.

Headway.

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de violet91, postée le 09-02-2011 à 10:50:05 (S | E)

-- dear np , our " provider" de ces petites vidéos , toujours attractives et excitantes pour les neurones " de l'ouïe" ! Excellent entraînement à tous les niveaux ! Il faut continuer à poster de pareils morceaux de choix ...et espérer que les " craintifs" se lanceront . Rien de tel pour s'accoutumer à la vitesse de l'Anglais oral !

--- Je crois pouvoir ajouter que " Blitz", outre l'attaque aérienne -" éclair " fomentée par Hitler , est d'abord un nom commun allemand , donc majuscule, puis l'événement historique dramatique que l'on sait dans la "City" et les quartiers pauvres à l' Est de Londres .Il est encore des témoins âgés de cette " foudre" ravageuse et qui en restent traumatisés .( remarquable reconstitution au " Museum of London" et documents.)

Encore bien merci np de tes recherches . Looking forward to the next one !

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de lucile83, postée le 09-02-2011 à 11:01:04 (S | E)
pour cette belle correction np! et ce genre d'exercice qui permet d'entretenir mes neurones vieillissants

J'avais négligé les majuscules de Royal Family et de Blitz; j'ai corrigé.
Merci encore pour cet exercice, et j'attends le prochain avec impatience.

I wish you a nice day dear np

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de sanna6, postée le 09-02-2011 à 22:31:43 (S | E)
Bonsoir

............. !

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de swan85, postée le 10-02-2011 à 06:54:37 (S | E)
beaucoup notrepere et à bientôt sur le prochain exercice.

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de dolfine56, postée le 10-02-2011 à 10:07:03 (S | E)
Hi, Notrepere,

Thanks a lot for this very useful exercice even it requires much attention...!
--------------------

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de matou94, postée le 10-02-2011 à 11:42:18 (S | E)
Hello notrepere,
Thanks a lot for this excellent exercise! I wish the following one!

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de sanna6, postée le 10-02-2011 à 16:22:44 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Merci encore pour ces exercices et les corrections

J'aimerais vous demandez, s'il vous plaît

Je me pose la question au sujet de foot/feet.

- nine-foot-high ...."foot reste singulier"

Pourquoi, ne marque t'on pas le pluriel? Peut on dire les deux ?

Merci à vous

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de headway, postée le 10-02-2011 à 16:27:54 (S | E)
Bonjour sanna6,

Ici nine-foot est un syntagme adjectival, autrement-dit il a valeur d'ajectif; tout comme: a nine-year-old boy...

Cordialement.

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de sanna6, postée le 10-02-2011 à 16:33:16 (S | E)
Bonjour Headway,

ah d'accord ! Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse !

Cordialement

Réponse: Statue honours Queen Mum/Ecouter de hmarie, postée le 10-02-2011 à 21:16:42 (S | E)
pour cette correction. En attendant le prochain exercice...

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux