Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter
Message de notrepere posté le 21-02-2011 à 08:07:21 (S | E | F)

Bonjour! Il s'agit de regarder la vidéo et de fournir les mots manquants. Bonne chance et bonne écoute.

Lady Catherine de Bourgh (I)
Correction: 6 mars 2011 (Donnée ci-dessous)
Video link: cliquez ici

Extrait du film "Pride and Prejudice" par Jane Austen.
Lady Catherine: You know, of course, why I am here. Your own _____, your own _____ must tell you so.

Eliza Bennett: Indeed, Madame. Perhaps you have a _____ from Charlotte?

Lady Catherine: Do not _____ with me, Miss Bennett. However _____ you may be, you will not find me so. My _____ was ever celebrated for its _____ and _____ and at such a moment as this I shall certainly not _____ _____ _____.

I have received a report of a _____ _____ _____ that not only was your sister to be _____ _____ _____, but that you, that Miss Eliza Bennett was shortly to be united with my nephew -- my own nephew -- Mr Darcy. It is, of course, a _____ _____ and one _____ _____ _____ _____.

Eliza: If you believed it to be impossible to be true, I wonder why you _____ _____ _____ of coming so far? What could Your Ladyship propose by it?

Lady Catherine: At once to insist that such a report is _____ _____.

Eliza: Your coming to see me would be rather a _____ of such a report if indeed it exists.

Lady Catherine: If? Do you _____ to be _____ of it? Has it not been _____ _____ by yourself? Do you not know that such a report is _____ _____?

Eliza: I never heard it was.

Lady Catherine: And can you _____ _____ that there is no _____ in it?

Eliza: I do not pretend to _____ _____ _____ with Your Ladyship. You may ask me questions which _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.

Lady Catherine: This is not to be borne, Miss Bennett. I insist on being _____! Has he? Has my nephew made you an _____ _____ _____?

Eliza: Your Ladyship has declared it to be impossible.

Lady Catherine: It ought to be so. It must be so while he _____ the use of _____ _____. But with arts and _____ you may have drawn him into it and he is _____ for my daughter. Now what have you to say?

Eliza: If that is so, then you can have no reason to _____ that he'll make an offer to me.

Lady Catherine: From their _____ they have been intended for each other. It was his mother's _____ _____ and my own. Is their union _____ _____ _____, so soon to be accomplished, to be prevented by a _____ _____ of _____ _____ and of _____ _____ in the world? Do you pay no regard to the wishes of his friends? Are you lost to _____ _____ of _____ and _____?

(Find out Eliza Bennett's response in the next installment)

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 06-03-2011 07:16

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de violet91, postée le 21-02-2011 à 10:13:24 (S | E)

Hello dear np ! What a treat ! Another " Jane Austen"...I am going to get stuck to your choices !
So many thanks , connaisseur !

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 21-02-2011 à 10:19:59 (S | E)
Yes, and I also posted a complimentary one to your courtroom drama. I hope you enjoy them both!

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de lolilola, postée le 21-02-2011 à 14:25:54 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Je me suis bien amusée.
Celui-là était plus dure que Perry mason à cause de l'accent de la lady

Lady Catherine: You know, of course, why I am here. Your own HEART, your own CONSCIENCE must tell you so.

Eliza Bennett: Indeed, Madame. Perhaps you have a LETTER from Charlotte?
Lady Catherine: Do not TRIFLE with me, Miss Bennett. However UNSINCERE you may be, you will not find me so. My ??? was ever celebrated for its SINCERITY and FRA??_ and at such a moment as this I shall certainly not DEPART FROM IT.

I have received a report of a MOST UNLOVING MATTER that not only was your sister to be MOST ADVANTAGEOUSLY MARRIED, but that you, that Miss Eliza Bennett was shortly to be united with my nephew -- my own nephew -- Mr Darcy. It is, of course, a SCANDALOUS FALSEHOOD and one IMPOSSIBLE TO BE TRUE.

Eliza: If you believed it to be impossible to be true, I wonder why you TOOK THE TROUBLE of coming so far? What could Your Ladyship propose by it?

Lady Catherine: At once to insist that such a report is UNIVERSALLY CONTRADICTED.

Eliza: Your coming to see me would be rather be a CONFIRMATION of such a report if indeed it exists.

Lady Catherine: If? Do you PRETEND to be IGNORANT of it? Has it not been INDUSTRIOUSLY CIRCULATED by yourself? Do you not know that such a report is SPREAD ABROAD?

Lady Catherine: And can you LIKEWISE DECLARE that there is no FOUNDATION in it?

Eliza: I do not pretend to POSESS EQUAL FRAGNESS??? with Your Ladyship. You may ask me questions which I SHALL NOT USE TO ANSWER

Lady Catherine: This is not to be borne, Miss Bennett. I insist on being SATISFIED! Has he? Has my nephew made you an OFFER AT MARRIAGE_?

Lady Catherine: It ought to be so. It must be so while he RETAINS the use of HIS REASON. But with arts and ???ALIACES you may have drawn him into it and he is INTENDEDfor my daughter. Now what have you to say?

Eliza: If that is so, then you can have no reason to SUPPOSE that he'll make an offer to me.

Lady Catherine: From their INFANCY they have been intended for each other. It was his mother's FAVOURITS WISH and my own. Is their unionSO LONG PLANNED, so soon to be accomplished, to be prevented by a YOUNG WOMAN of INFERIOR BIRTH and of NO POSITION in the world? Do you pay no regard to the wishes of his friends? Are you lost to ALL FEELINGS of PROPRIETY and DELICACY?

-------------------
Modifié par lolilola le 23-02-2011 07:46

Ha yes! frankness, i heard fragrance.

and i hear "with arts and alianorment " something weird like that

-------------------
Modifié par lolilola le 23-02-2011 07:58

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de headway, postée le 21-02-2011 à 17:05:54 (S | E)
Ni Fr,
Je m'y mets sans plus tarder ce soir, dès que j'aurai un peu plus de temps.

pour ce nouvel exercice

Headway.

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de headway, postée le 22-02-2011 à 10:26:16 (S | E)
Here I go,

Lady Catherine: You know, of course, why I am here. Your own heart, your own conscience must tell you so.

Eliza Bennett: Indeed, Madame. Perhaps you have a letterfrom Charlotte?

Lady Catherine: Do not trifle with me, Miss Bennett. However unsincere you may be, you will not find me so. My character was ever celebrated for its sincerity and frankness and at such a moment as this I shall certainly not depart from it.

I have received a report of a most unloving nature_ that not only was your sister to be most advantageously married, but that you, that Miss Eliza Bennett was shortly to be united with my nephew -- my own nephew -- Mr Darcy. It is, of course, a scandalous falsehood and one impossible to be true.

Eliza: If you believed it to be impossible to be true, I wonder why you took the trouble of coming so far? What could Your Ladyship propose by it?

Lady Catherine: At once to insist that such a report is universally contradicted.

Eliza: Your coming to see me would be rather be a confirmation of such a report if indeed it exists.

Lady Catherine: If? Do you pretend to be ignorant of it? Has it not been industriously circulated by yourself? Do you not know that such a report is spread abroad?

Lady Catherine: And can you likewise declare that there is no foundation in it?

Eliza: I do not pretend to possess equal frankness with Your Ladyship. You may ask me questions which I shall not use to answer.

Lady Catherine: This is not to be borne, Miss Bennett. I insist on being satisfied! Has he? Has my nephew made you an offer of marriage?

Lady Catherine: It ought to be so. It must be so while he retains the use of his reason. But with arts and allurementsyou may have drawn him into it and he is intended for my daughter. Now what have you to say?

Eliza: If that is so, then you can have no reason to suppose that he'll make an offer to me.

Lady Catherine: From their infancy they have been intended for each other. It was his mother's favourite wish and my own. Is their union so long planned, so soon to be accomplished, to be prevented by a young woman of inferior birth and of no position in the world? Do you pay no regard to the wishes of his friends? Are you lost to all feelings of propriety and delicacy?

-------------------
Modifié par headway le 23-02-2011 14:15

J'avais oublié un mot

-------------------
Modifié par headway le 23-02-2011 14:18

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de dolfine56, postée le 22-02-2011 à 15:14:44 (S | E)
Hello NP, we have no time to be bored.....don't you take any holidays in your country?

Lady Catherine: You know, of course, why I am here. Your own heart, your own conscience must tell you so.

Eliza Bennett: Indeed, Madame. Perhaps you have a letter from Charlotte?

Lady Catherine: Do not trifle with me, Miss Bennett. However unsincere you may be, you will not find me so. My charactere was ever celebrated for its sincerity and frankness and at such a moment as this I shall certainly not depart from it.

I have received a report of a most unloving matter that not only was your sister to be most advantageously married, but that you, that Miss Eliza Bennett was shortly to be united with my nephew -- my own nephew -- Mr Darcy. It is, of course, a scandalous falsehood and one impossible to be true.

Eliza: If you believed it to be impossible to be true, I wonder why you took the trouble of coming so far? What could Your Ladyship propose by it?

Lady Catherine: At once to insist that such a report is universally contradicted.

Eliza: Your coming to see me would be rather a confirmation of such a report if indeed it exists.

Lady Catherine: If? Do you pretend to be ignorant of it? Has it not been industriously circulated by yourself? Do you not know that such a report is spread abroad?

Eliza: I do not pretend to possess equal frankness with Your Ladyship. You may ask me questions which I shall not use to answer.

Lady Catherine: This is not to be borne, Miss Bennett. I insist on being satisfied! Has he? Has my nephew made you an offer of marriage?

Lady Catherine: It ought to be so. It must be so while he retains the use of his reason. But with arts and some liniment , you may have drawn him into it and he is intented for my daughter. Now what have you to say?

Eliza: If that is so, then you can have no reason to suppose that he'll make an offer to me.

Lady Catherine: From their infancy they have been intended for each other. It was his mother's favourite wish and my own. Is their union so long planned, so soon to be accomplished, to be prevented by a young woman of inferior birth and of no position in the world? Do you pay no regard to the wishes of his friends? Are you lost to all feelings of property and delicacy?

(Find out Eliza Bennett's response in the next installment)

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 22-02-2011 à 23:45:48 (S | E)
Hello Dolfine

Certainly not! We must keep your ears well conditioned and in perfect working order.

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de peyton483, postée le 23-02-2011 à 00:26:00 (S | E)
Thank you for that I've tried and it's not so bad for a first time! ( 52/73! )

-------------------
Modifié par peyton483 le 23-02-2011 00:27

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 23-02-2011 à 05:26:27 (S | E)
Good job, Peyton! You might want to try some of the older ones too because the correction has already been given and you can check your answers.

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de lucile83, postée le 28-02-2011 à 15:23:39 (S | E)
Hello np!

Voici ma proposition:

Lady Catherine: Do not trifle with me, Miss Bennett. However insincere you may be, you will not find me so. My character was ever celebrated for its sincerity and frankness and at such a moment as this I shall certainly not depart from it.

I have received a report of a most alarming nature that not only was your sister to be most advantageously married, but that you, that Miss Eliza Bennett was shortly to be united with my nephew -- my own nephew -- Mr Darcy. It is, of course, a scandalous falsehood and one impossible to be true.

Eliza: Your coming to see me would be rather be* a confirmation of such a report if indeed it exists.

Lady Catherine: It ought to be so. It must be so while he retains the use of his reason. But with arts and allurements you may have drawn him into it and he is intended for my daughter. Now what have you to say?

Lady Catherine: From their infancy they have been intended for each other. It was his mother's favourite wish and my own. Is their union so long planned, so soon to be accomplished, to be prevented by a young woman of inferior birth and of no position in the world? Do you pay no regard to the wishes of his friends? Are you lost to all feelings of propriety and delicacy?

Thank you np I enjoyed your exercise very much!

* that 'be' is useless, isn't it?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-03-2011 12:24
I had some time to listen to the dialogue again and then I changed one word...only one...wait and see!

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 28-02-2011 à 17:09:53 (S | E)
Bonjour chère Lucile

Yes, you are correct. One "be" is redundant, but based on the dialogue in this video clip, it is the second one that is redundant. The text should read:

would be rather a _____

Thank you for finding this error in my transcription.

Cordialement

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de lucile83, postée le 28-02-2011 à 17:20:48 (S | E)
Oh yes np! I did not pay attention to that important point,sorry!
I changed my 'pink be' ...too funny!

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de violet91, postée le 01-03-2011 à 17:00:48 (S | E)
Hello dear np, me woili, me woilà..time flies, you know ! Shall I be the "pink" one ? Merci à dear lucile pour son oeil de lynx !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Catherine: You know, of course, why I am here. Your own heart , your own conscience must tell you so.

Lady Catherine: Do not trifle *with me, Miss Bennett. However insincere you may be, you will not find me so. My character was ever celebrated for its sincerity and frankness and at such a moment as this I shall certainly not depart from it.

I have received a report of a most alarming nature that not only was your sister to be most advantageously married but that you, that Miss Eliza Bennett was shortly to be united with my nephew -- my own nephew -- Mr Darcy. It is, of course, a scandalous falsehood and one impossible to be true .

Lady Catherine: At once to insist that such a report is universally contradicted .

Eliza: Your coming to see me would rather be a confirmation of such a report if indeed it exists.

Lady Catherine: If? Do you pretend to be ignorant of it? Has it not been industriously circulated by yourself? Do you not know that such a report is spread abroad ?

Eliza: I do not pretend to possess equal frankness with Your Ladyship. You may ask me questions which I shall not choose to answer.

Lady Catherine: This is not to be borne, Miss Bennett. I insist on being satisfied ! Has he? Has my nephew made you an offer of marriage ?

Lady Catherine: It ought to be so. It must be so while he retains the use of his reason .But with arts and allurements you may have drawn him into it and he is intended for my daughter. Now what have you to say?

Lady Catherine: From their infancy they have been intended for each other. It was his mother's favourite wish and my own. Is their union so long planned ,so soon to be accomplished, to be prevented by a young woman of inferior birth and of no position in the world? Do you pay no regard to the wishes of his friends? Are you lost to all feelings of propriety and delicacy?

.. Well ! Thank you dear np...this Lady Catherine de Bourgh really sounds " haughty, domineering and condescending". La scène est un superbe exemple de bel Anglais ..et aussi de ce qu"une Anglaise de ce type représente comme "remède contre l'amour".J'entends d'ici pas mal d'Américains et ..de monde dire "quel glaçon!" Et quel niveau de langue !

**To trifle [' trfl]: jouer avec , badiner ..

--Not to confuse with " a trifle" : et là on ne badine ni avec le temps (se fait sur deux jours) ni avec les ingrédients : les Français (les enfants en particulier)adorent..merci np de me donner l'occasion de les faire "se lécher les babines" !

Lien Internet

Il y a des piquants sur mes mots verts ! ... and I shall not go and fetch my English copy !

.. après une toilette plus approfondie , de l'audispray, des cotons-tiges (= cotton buds!)..et une cuillerée de jugeotte, voilà mes mots bleus, cette fois ! !

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de lucile83, postée le 01-03-2011 à 17:53:11 (S | E)
Oooohhhh violet!these trifles! it is what we can call temptation, greediness,insane urge,craving for those delicious,gorgeous little things!

It is unbearable I can't look at that anymore!

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de violet91, postée le 01-03-2011 à 19:21:34 (S | E)

I did it for you...I was sure you would react !! See !!! ..and for others to discover English food can be really good!..

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 04-03-2011 à 05:31:28 (S | E)
I'll take one of each of those trifles!

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de dolfine56, postée le 05-03-2011 à 11:36:31 (S | E)
Hi, Notrepere,
What a greedy man you look like...!and you'd have to slim down after that
"the only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it" Oscar Wilde.
enjoy your trifles.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-03-2011 11:51

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de violet91, postée le 05-03-2011 à 13:02:02 (S | E)

Hello dear all !

Eh ! Bien!! J'ai vraiment excité les papilles gustatives de tout le monde avec ces "trifles" !! You seem quite greedy, np..indeed! Don't you have trifles in the US ? Ce ne sont pas des "vétilles" ou "bagatelles", dear!

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 05-03-2011 à 23:07:08 (S | E)
OK, well just a taste of each of those. Variety is the spice of life, after all. We don't have "trifles" in the US, but we have "truffles", not as the fungus, but as (usually) chocolates:

Lien Internet

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de violet91, postée le 06-03-2011 à 00:03:29 (S | E)
Really ?...Guess what,np?Your truffles come from French Périgord, don't they ?!!!Nous, nous avons les ...truffes : champignons précieux ; chocolats!

Have a good night ! (sorry for interrupting Lady Snobbish and "naïve" Eliza )
On va finir par se faire "tancer" par dear lucile !!!

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de notrepere, postée le 06-03-2011 à 06:30:26 (S | E)

Hello all, thank you for your participation. Please see the additional notes at the bottom. Please note that this film is "adapted" from the book. The text varies from the original text quite often.

Lady Catherine: Do not trifle with me, Miss Bennett. However insincere you may be, you will not find me so. My character was ever celebrated for its sincerity and frankness and at such a moment as this I shall certainly not depart from it.

I have received a report of a most alarming nature that not only was your sister to be most advantageously married, but that you, that Miss Eliza Bennett was shortly to be united with my nephew -- my own nephew -- Mr Darcy. It is, of course, a scandalous falsehood and one impossible to be true.

Eliza: Your coming to see me would be rather a confirmation of such a report if indeed it exists.

Eliza: I do not pretend to possess equal frankness with Your Ladyship. You may ask me questions which I shall not choose to answer.

Lady Catherine: It ought to be so. It must be so while he retains the use of his reason. But with arts and allurements you may have drawn him into it and he is intended for my daughter. Now what have you to say?

Mots Problématiques

insincere /ˌɪn.sɪnˈsɪər/
saying or doing something that you do not really mean or believe (Oxford); pretending to feel something that you do not really feel, or not meaning what you say (Cambridge)

an insincere apology
And all this praise just because the poor man has died - doesn't it strike you as a bit insincere?

character /ˈkær.ɪk.tər /
all the qualities and features that make a person, groups of people, and places different from others (Oxford)

The book gives a fascinating insight into Mrs Obama's character.
Generosity is part of the American character.
The character of the neighbourhood hasn't changed at all.

frankness /fræŋknəs/ (n.) frank (adj.)
honest and direct in what you say, sometimes in a way that other people might not like (Oxford)

They outlined their aims with disarming frankness.

a report of most alarming nature

What was the report? That Eliza Bennett was engaged to her nephew! That would be most 'alarming' indeed!

alarming /əˈlɑː.mɪŋ/
causing worry or fear (Cambridge); frightening or worrying

The rainforests are disappearing at an alarming rate.

I shall not choose /tʃuːz/ to answer
You may ask me questions, but I may not answer them because I may not choose to do so.

allurements (n.) /əˈljʊərmənt /, /-ˈlʊərmənt / allure (vb.)

1) the act of alluring.
2) fascination or attraction.
3) someone or something that is thought to be fascinating, attractive, charming, appealing, etc. (Chambers)

Thank you, friends, for trying my exercise. I hope you enjoyed it and that it helped to improve your listening skills. Perhaps I can coax a few more out of the woodwork next time (ariane6, dear, where are you? ). Violet suggested that I post something more contemporary such as an excerpt from 'House, MD'. If there is anything that particularly interests you such as a favourite film or TV program, either British or American, please let me know and I'll try to post something from it. (And if you truly want to know how this one ends, let me know, otherwise I will look for something more interesting.)

lolilola (Welcome, newcomer)
headway (Thank you headway, you did really well, of course)
dolfine56 (Steadfast supporter of my exercises, thank you!)
peyton483 (Diligent and excellent student - perhaps you will post something next time!)
lucile83 (Dearest Lucile, the epitome of patience and diplomacy on the forum - too bad about that one word... )
violet91 (The epitome of devotion, passion and single-mindedness)

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de lucile83, postée le 06-03-2011 à 08:46:24 (S | E)
thank you dear np for your correction and comments

En re-écoutant j'avais gardé le mot 'use' au lieu de 'choose', compris dans le sens de 'saisir/profiter de'; avec le 't' de 'not' avant, ça me semblait plausible (not use/not choose)...bref...j'ai 1 faute

Je te laisse choisir le prochain exercice car de toute façon je les apprécie tous et j'ai l'autre à écouter (Perry Mason) j'espère pouvoir m'en occuper aujourd'hui!

Sais-tu violet qu'en Provence nous avons aussi des truffes (champignons)? bien noires et d'une saveur incomparable; et un marché aux truffes, local mais très populaire dans la région, le 3e de France.

Bonne journée à tous

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de headway, postée le 06-03-2011 à 09:41:02 (S | E)
Bonjour,

np pour la correction... Je constate que mon sonotone n'est pas encore au point

Je ferai encore mieux au prochain exercice

Bon Dimanche.

Headway.

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de violet91, postée le 06-03-2011 à 12:51:57 (S | E)

Excellent dimanche à tous ! Avec truffes , trifles ou autres gourmandises !!
Thank you ever so much dear np for our school reports ! It was great as usual to decipher your aural excerpt . You always have good taste and we'll all be delighted with others whenever you post them .
I must also get on with the present one at Court ...

Have a lovely Sunday , friend !

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de lolilola, postée le 07-03-2011 à 12:17:18 (S | E)
Merci pour cette correction.
Petite question: to coax a few more out of the woodwork , means you will try to find some more exercises of that style for us?

Bonne journée (c'est le soir chez moi, et le matin chez vous)

Réponse: Lady Catherine de Bourgh I/Ecouter de dolfine56, postée le 07-03-2011 à 14:31:38 (S | E)
Hello dear Notrepere,
very much for your text and correction.
Maybe, a more recent text will be interesting too?
but , as far as I'm concerned, I don't know well enough English or US literature and films to propose something.
see you soon with pleasure.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux