Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Le temps qui passe/Thème

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Page 1 / 2 - Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | Fin | En bas
Le temps qui passe/Thème
Message de lucile83 posté le 03-06-2011 à 15:58:09 (S | E | F)

Hello,

Voici un texte à traduire pour débutants et autres courageux, même non débutants, thème ou version selon votre langue maternelle. C'est un récit de pure fiction,inutile de chercher une source quelconque
N'oubliez pas de traduire le titre ni de dire Bonjour ou Hello (pour les nouveaux)
Je posterai le corrigé vers le 12 juin
A bientôt

Le temps qui passe.
Je me souviens de ce jour où je t’ai rencontrée. Il me semble que c’était hier ; pourtant c’est arrivé il y a longtemps, j’en suis sûre. Tu jouais sur la pelouse avec une balle jaune que tu n’arrivais pas à attraper. Je t’ai revue le lendemain et tu m’as regardée, puis tu es retournée jouer avec ta balle. J’ai pris l’habitude de passer tous les deux jours et parfois j’avais l’impression que tu m’attendais. Alors je suis passée tous les jours. J’ai dû te regarder jouer pendant des heures en un mois. J’ai arrêté de venir quand j’ai vu une petite fille te prendre dans ses bras et te caresser, toi la petite chatte que j’ai tant aimée sans même te connaître.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 12-06-2011 17:34
Merci de lire le corrigé posté le 12-06-2011 à 09:53

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de charlotte74, postée le 03-06-2011 à 21:21:51 (S | E)
Hello,

The time is spending.

I remember the day when I met you.It seems to me it was yesterday; yet it arrived a long time ago, I am sure.You played with a yellow ball you could not catch it. The next day I meet you again and you look at me, then you have been go to play with your ball again. I took to habitually to come every other day and sometimes. I feel as though you were waiting me. Then, I came all the days.I had to look you for hours in a month.I stopped to come when I see a little girl to take you in her arms and to stroke you, you the little cat who I loved so much without even knowing you.
-------------------
Modifié par charlotte74 le 05-06-2011 07:41

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de may, postée le 04-06-2011 à 02:38:47 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile,

Je trouve que vos sujets sont toujours très intéressants...Oui, c'est vrai

In those old days.

I still remember very clearly the day when I met you. It seems to me that it was just yesterday; however it had been happening a long long time ago, yes I am so sure. You were playing on the grass with a yellow ball that you were not able to catch. I saw you again the following day and you were looking at me, then you were back to play with your ball. I was used to pass by every two days and I occasionally had the feeling that you were being there waiting for me. Since then I came every day. I must absolutely and eagerly watch you play for hours in one month. I stopped coming when I saw you, the little she-cat I did love so much without obvious reason, in the arms of a little girl who was gently caressing you.

Cordialement.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de dolfine56, postée le 04-06-2011 à 09:33:07 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile
thanks a lot, another good idea.

As time is slipping by...

I remember that day when I met you.It seems to me it was yesterday;though I'm sure that hapenned a long time ago.You were playing with a yellow ball, on the lawn, and weren't abble to catch.I saw you again the following day, and you had a glance at me, then you went back playing with your ball.I made a habit of coming every two days and, sometime,I had a feeling you were waiting for me.So, I came every day.It seems to me Ilooked at you many hours all the month long.I stopped it when I saw a little girl, taking you in her arms, and stroking you, you,that little she- cat I loved so much ,without knowing you.
-----------------)

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de aneth-estragon, postée le 04-06-2011 à 10:11:04 (S | E)
Hello Lucile !
Always thrilling, these exercises !

as time goes by

I recall that day when I first met you. It seems like yesterday ; it happened long ago, though, I'm sure. You were playing on the lawn with a yellow ball you couldn't manage to catch. I saw you again the next day and you looked up at me, then you went back to play with your ball. I took the habit of passing by every other day and sometimes I had the feeling you had been waiting for me. So I would pass by every day. I must have watched you for hours within a month. I stopped coming when I saw a little girl take you in her arms and stroke you. You, the little lady-cat I loved so much without even knowing you.

-------------------
en un mois... That's a challenging one !
I didn't want to use the span expression I incidentally came across in the course of a conversation only yesterday ! A piece of luck that would make me feel like I was cheating !
lady-cat : that's what I learnt in my school book 36 years ago... Teachers, what you teach does last !

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de zodiac97500, postée le 04-06-2011 à 13:46:26 (S | E)

Bonjour

Time goes by

I remember that day when I met you . I feel like it happened yesterday ; nevertheless it happened a long time ago , I am sure .
You were playing on the lawn with a yellow ball which you were not able to catch . I saw you again the next day and you looked at me , then you went back to play with your ball . I took the opportunity to walk by every second day and I had the feeling sometimes that you were waiting for me . Then I came back everyday . I must have look at you playing for hours in a month .
I stopped coming when I saw a litle girl giving you a hug and gently stroke you , the little she-cat that I loved so much without even knowing you .

Have a nice weekend

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de snowy-winter, postée le 04-06-2011 à 15:03:01 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Passing time.
I remember the day I met you. It seems like yesterday;yet it happened long ago,I'm sure.You were playing on the lawn with a yellow ball that you can not catch it.Ihave reviewed you the next day and you looked at me, than you are retourned to play with your ball.I took the habit of spending every other day and sometimes I felt that you expect me.Then I went every day .I had to watch you playing for hours in a month.Istopped coming when I saw a little girl hug you and caress you,you he little pussy that Iloved so much without Ieven know you.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de sherry48, postée le 04-06-2011 à 15:53:43 (S | E)
Hello Lucile, Here is my contribution:

Time Goes By
I remember the day that I met you. It seems like it was yesterday; yet it happened a long time ago, I’m sure. You were playing on the lawn with a yellow ball that you couldn’t catch. I saw you again the next day and you looked at me, then you went back to playing with your ball. It became my habit to pass by every other day and sometimes I had the impression that you were waiting for me. Then I passed by every day. I must have watched you playing for hours over a month. I stopped coming when I saw a little girl take you in her arms and pet you, the little cat that I had loved so much without even knowing you.

-------------------
Modifié par sherry48 le 04-06-2011 15:58

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de toufa57, postée le 04-06-2011 à 15:59:53 (S | E)
Bonjour à toutes et à tous.

The time which flies,
I remember that day I met you.It seems for me it was yesterday; even so it happenned a long time ago, I'm positive. You were playing on the grass with a yellow ball you weren't able to catch. I met you again the following day and you looked at me, then you went back to play with your ball. I got into the habit of calling on you every two days and sometimes I had a feeling that you were waiting for me.So, I came every day. I had to see you playing during hours in a month. I stopped coming when I saw a little girl getting you in her arms and stroking you, you that little cat I loved so much without so much knowing you.

Bonne journée à tous et lucile.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de naoumi40, postée le 04-06-2011 à 23:57:24 (S | E)
Hello,

the times gone
I remember very well the dey where i meet you.I think that it was yesterday;thout its happened a long time ago,I am so sure.Yuo played in lawn with yellow ball that you can't able to catch it.The next dey i come back and you look me ,then you retourn to play againt with the yellow ball,than i took the habit to passed every two days sometimes i feeling you wait to me . So then i passed every dey.I look to you played for hours in the month.I stopped to come when i sow a little girl to take you in her arm and to stroke you, you the littel cat who i live it without even know you.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-06-2011 08:10

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de code7, postée le 05-06-2011 à 04:38:32 (S | E)
Hello,

Time goes by

I remember that day when I meet you. It seems to me that it was just yesterday; yet it happened a long time ago, I swear. You were playing onto the lawn with a yellow ball that you couldn't catch. I saw you again the next day, and you looked at me, then you returned to play with your ball. I used to drop in every two days and sometimes I've had this feeling that you were waiting for me. That's the reason why I used to drop in every day. I must have been looking at you for hours within a month. I stopped to come when I see a little girl hugging and stroking you, you sweet kitty I've loved so much without even knowing you.

Que sera, que sera...

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-06-2011 08:10

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de sizou38, postée le 05-06-2011 à 10:21:03 (S | E)
Good Morning

Good morning
I remember the day I met you. It looks like it was yesterday;
However it happened a long time ago , I am quite sure. You were playing on the lawn with a yellow ball you didn’t manage to catch. I saw you again the following day and you looked at me, then you started playing ball again. I used to come back every other day and sometimes I felt that you were waiting for me. Then I came back every day. I must have watched you playing for hours in a month. I stopped coming when I saw a little girl take you in her arms and stroke you, you sweet kitty I loved so much without knowing you

Have a nice week-end
Sizou

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de bocohan, postée le 05-06-2011 à 10:46:11 (S | E)
Hello,

Passing time
I remember the day I met you.It seems to be yesterday; however, that's happened a long time ago, for sure.
You played on the grass with a ball you couldn't catch.
When I saw you the day after,you looked at me, then you went back playing ball.
I used to go by on a two days pace and sometimes I felt like if you were waiting for me.
So, I went by every day.
I certainly had to watch you playing ball for hours within a month.
I stopped to come when I saw a little girl hugged and caress you,
my beloved unknown pussy cat.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-06-2011 11:19

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de headway, postée le 05-06-2011 à 11:19:48 (S | E)
Good morning,

here I go again;

Time goes by,

I can remember the very day when I met you. It's like it was yesterday though, I know it, it all happened a long time ago. You were on the lawn playing with a yellow ball that you were unable to catch. I saw you again the next day; you looked up at me then got back to play with your ball. I got used to stop by every other day and sometimes, my impression was that you had been waiting for me. So I stopped by on a daily basis. I must have watched you playing for hours in a monthtime. I stopped coming from the moment I saw a little girl hold you and stroke you, the little kitten I had true feelings for, not even knowing you.

Bon dimanche.
Headway.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-06-2011 11:22

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de liyababibool, postée le 05-06-2011 à 12:46:33 (S | E)
Hello!

the spending time.

I remember that day when I have met you. It seems me it was yesterday, however it happened long time ago, I am sure about it. You was playing on the grass with a yellow ball that you didn't manage to catch. I saw you again the day after and you watched me then you came back play with you ball.I always came each two days and sometimes I felt you wait me. So, I came everyday. I was watching you playing for hours for one month. I stopped to come when I saw a little girl taking you in her arms and peting you, you the pussy that I so liked without even know you.

Bye, thank you for this exercice.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de max83, postée le 05-06-2011 à 14:36:35 (S | E)
Hello Lucile, voici un essai de traduction du texte
As time goes by
Iremember the day I met you.It seems to me it was yesterday ; it was happening many years ago,I'm sure. You are playing in the lawn with a yellow ball you didn't succeed to catch. I saw you again the next day and you looked at me, then you went back to play with your ball. I used to come every two days and sometimes I feeled you were waiting me. Then I came every days. I probably looked at you playing for many hours in a month. I stopped to come when I saw a little girl throwing you round her arms and kissing you,the she-cat I'd so loved without ever knowing you.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de maya92, postée le 05-06-2011 à 15:31:08 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

Time goes by.

I remember that day when I met you. It's like being yesterday ; yet no doubt it was a long time ago. You were playing on the grass with a yellow ball you couldn't catch. I saw you again the following day and you looked at me, then you went back playing with your ball. I got used to passing every two days and sometimes I had the feeling you were waiting for me. So I walked over every day. I must have spent hours in a month watching you playing. I stopped coming when I saw a little girl cuddling you and stroking you, you the little cat I had loved so much without even knowing you.

Thank you very much again Lucile for that lovely story.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de nina80, postée le 05-06-2011 à 17:55:57 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Time Goes by

I remember the day when I saw you for thr first time. It seems to me it was yesterday. I am sure. But that was a long time ago. You were playing on the grass with a yellow ball you didn't succeed to catch. I saw you again the next day and you looked at me, then, you went back to play with your ball. I got used to come every two days and, sometimes, I had the feeling you were waiting for me. Then, I came every day. I probably watched you playing for hours in a month. I stopped coming the day when I saw a little girl taking you in her arms and stroking you, YOU, the little she-cat I loved so much without even knowing you.

Merci Lucile pour ce charmant petit texte. Miaou

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-06-2011 18:50
Glad you liked it,nina

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de joe39, postée le 05-06-2011 à 18:53:31 (S | E)

Hello dear Lucile

Time passing by.

I remember the day I saw you. It seems to me as it was yesterday, but it happened a long time ago nevertheless, I am sure. You were playing on the lawn with a yellow ball that you were not able to catch. I saw you again the following day and you looked at me; then you turned playing again with your ball . I got into the habit of passing every other day and, sometimes I had the feeling you were waiting for me. Therefore I have passed every day. I had to watch you playing for hours in a month. I stopped to come when I saw a little girl taking you in her arms and stroking you, you little she-cat that I loved so much even without knowing you.

Have my best regards.
Joe39

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de maifof, postée le 05-06-2011 à 19:15:12 (S | E)
hello
Time it is spending

I remended the day I met you. I seems to me it was yerterday, howeve it happened, I am sur. You played on the grass with a yellow ball that you were not able to catch. I saw you again the following day and you saw me them you retourned to play with your ball. Usualy I pass a twice by week and sometime I thought you waiting me. Then I came all days. I had to look you for hours in a month. I stopped to come when I saw a little girl taking your hand and to stroke you, the little girl cat who I loved so much even knowing you

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de eos17, postée le 06-06-2011 à 10:39:20 (S | E)
Hello lucile
Time which flyes.

I remembered that day when I met you.It seems to me it was yesterday; and yet,I'm sure, it was happened a long time ago.You were playing with a yellow ball on the lawn and you were unable to catch it.I saw you the day after and you looked at me,then you went back playing with your ball.
I was used to come every two days and sometimes I had a feeling you had been waiting for me. So I came every day.I had to watch you playing many hours since a month.I stopped coming when I saw a little girl taking you in her arms and stroking you,you the little she-cat I loved so much without even the opportunity of knowing you.

Merci chère lucile pour cette petite histoire attendrissante .

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de hanifa, postée le 06-06-2011 à 17:40:35 (S | E)
Hello everybody,

"Time is flying" or "Time's going by"
I remember the day when I met you. It seems that was yesterday; yet, it happened there is a long time ago. I'm sure about it. You were playing on the lawn with a yellow ball that you didn't succeed in doing catch. I saw you again the next day and you looked at me, then you went back playing with your ball. I used to come every couple of days and sometime, I felt you looked for me. So, I came every days. Maybe, I observed you playing during some hours for one mouth. I stopped coming when I saw à little girl holding you in her arms and stroke you; you, the little pussy I loved so much even if I didn't know you.

See you soon for the correction.
In wait, take care all!!
Hanifa
-------------------
Modifié par hanifa le 06-06-2011 17:45

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de mamieberna38, postée le 06-06-2011 à 17:48:27 (S | E)
Hello,

I remember that day when I met you. It seems to me that was yesterday. however it's happened there is a long time ago. I'm sure of that. You was playing on the lawn with a yellow ball which you could not catch. I saw you again the next day and you looked at me then you went back to play with your ball. I got the use to come every two days and sometimes I had the feeling that you waiting to me. So I came every days. I had to watch you playing during a lot of hours in one month. I stopped to come when I saw a little girl takes you in her arms and strokes you, you, the little cat I so much loved without even knowing you.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-06-2011 19:46

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de matou94, postée le 06-06-2011 à 20:01:16 (S | E)
Hello Lucile and everybody

Time goes by,

I remember that day when I met you. It seems to me like yesterday ; however it's happened a long time ago, I'm sure of that. You were playing with a yellow ball on the lawn that you weren't able to catch.
I saw you again the next day and you looked at me, then you went back playing with your ball.
I got used of to come here all two days and sometimes I had the feeling that you had me been waiting. So, I came back every days. I have watched you to play during many hours in a month. I stopped to come when I saw a little girl takes you in her arms and strokes you, you the kitten that I loved so much without even knowing you.

Belle petite histoire touchante !

-------------------
Modifié par matou94 le 07-06-2011 16:58

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de swan85, postée le 06-06-2011 à 20:28:35 (S | E)

Hello Lucile

Thank you for this nice story

Time goes by,

I remember that day when I met you.
It seems to me that it was yesterday; nevertheless it happened a long time ago, I am sure.
You played on the lawn with a yellow ball you could not catch.
I saw you again the next day and you looked at me, then you played back with your ball.
I got into the habit of coming every two days and sometimes I thought that you were waiting for me.
Then, I came every day. I certainly watched you playing during hours in a month.
I stopped coming when I saw a little girl taking you in her arms and stroking you, you the little she- cat that I loved so much without even knowing you.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de sanna6, postée le 06-06-2011 à 23:13:22 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Time goes by.

I remember this day where I met you. It seems to me it was yesterday ; however it was a long time ago, I'm sure of it. You played on the grass with a yellow ball which you couldn't catch. I saw you again the day after and you looked at me, then you went back to play with your ball again. I used to come every day and sometimes I got the impression that you were waiting for me. Then I came every day. I must have looked at you during hours in a month.
I stopped to come when I saw a little girl that carries you in her arms and stroke you, you the small kitten that I have such loved without even to know you.

Merci bien pour cette traduction Lucile.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de die, postée le 07-06-2011 à 12:11:29 (S | E)
Hello Lucile!

The time is spending

I remember the day when i met you. It seems to me that it was yesterday; though it happens few times ago, I am sure. You played on field with yellow ball that you could not catch it. I saw you again the following day and you look at me, then you went back to play with your ball. I got into the habit of passing every two days, and often I was under the impression that you were waiting for me. So I came every day. I look you playing hour after hour during one month. I stopped to come when I saw a little girl folding you in her arms and stroking you, you the little cat which I loved so much without even knowing you.

Congratulation for this test.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de pinson38, postée le 07-06-2011 à 13:29:47 (S | E)
Hello lucile

The time which is passing...

I remembered this day when I met you. It seems to me it was yesterday. Yet it happened a long time ago, I'm sure. You were playing on the lawn with a yellow ball that you could not catch. I saw again you the next day and you looked at me, then you came back playing. I was used to come every other day and sometimes I had the impression that you waited for to me. So, I came every day. I have been watching you playing during hours in a month. I stopped to come when I saw a little girl catching you in her arms and caressing ,you the little cat which I so much loved whithout knowing you even

Merci pour le sujet de ce thème.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de missaurelle, postée le 08-06-2011 à 16:35:36 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Merci pour cet exercice Lucile83! Voici ma proposition :

As time goes by.
I remember this day I met you. It seems to me it was yesterday; though it occurred a long time ago, I'm positive. You were playing on the grass with a yellow ball you didn't manage to catch. I saw you again the following day, you looked at me and went back playing with your ball. I got used to come every other day and sometimes I felt like you were waiting for me. Then, I came every day. I must have been watching you playing for hours in a month. I gave up coming from the day I saw a young girl embracing and stroking you, the little cat I loved so much without knowing you.

Regards.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de plumet, postée le 09-06-2011 à 10:38:44 (S | E)
Hello !

The past time.
I remember of his day where I meet you. It's seems that was yesterday nevertheless it's arrived it's long time, I am sure.You have played on the lawn with à yello ball you didn't have catched.
I have saw to you the next week and you have saw to me then you are turned play with à ball.
I have token usualy of to pass every two days and then I had impression that you have waitted me then I am passed every days. I had to you see to play during the hours of the month.I have stopped to come when I have saw à little girl to take into her arms and to caress you. A little cat than I have loved so don't know.

En espérant que ce ne sera pas trop catastrophique; merci.

Réponse: Le temps qui passe/Thème de ariane6, postée le 10-06-2011 à 14:39:50 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile,

Time goes on
I remember that day I met you. It seems just like yesterday to me.
But it happened a long time ago, I'm sure.
You were playing on the grass with a yellow ball that you couldn't catch.
I saw you again the next day and you looked at me, then you went back to playing with your ball.
I made a habit of going every other day, and sometimes I had the impression that you were expecting me.
Then I started going every day. For a month, I think I watched you playing for hours.
I stopped coming when I saw a little girl taking you in her arms and stroking you, you the little she-cat that I loved so much, without even knowing you.

et un grand merci pour cet exercice ! ... Pourquoi ce titre ? je n'ai pas bien compris !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-06-2011 14:41
Pourquoi pas? c'est un titre comme un autre qui se réfère à une tranche de vie,rien de plus.

-------------------
Modifié par ariane6 le 10-06-2011 14:45
C'est que je n'y avais pas pensé ! merci encore, lucile !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum
Page 1 / 2 - Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | Fin | En bas

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux