Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rendez-vous/thème

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Page 1 / 2 - Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | Fin | En bas
Rendez-vous/thème
Message de lucile83 posté le 21-08-2011 à 11:37:57 (S | E | F)

Hello

Vous pensiez pouvoir vous reposer! eh bien non! voici un thème pour tous oui,tous! avec des phrases de tous les jours, donc attention au mot à mot
Je donnerai ma proposition vers le 31 août

Enjoy yourselves!

-Bonjour Kate, est-ce qu’on pourrait se voir à midi s’il te plaît ? ensuite on pourrait aller déjeuner ensemble, qu’en penses-tu ?
-Bonjour Mike, très bien ! c’est une bonne idée. On aura le temps de parler du projet de l’immeuble qui doit être construit à Croydon.
-A quel restaurant veux-tu aller ?
-J’aimerais bien un restaurant chinois si ça ne t’ennuie pas.
-Pas du tout. Je pensais à celui qui se trouve au coin de la rue.
-D’accord, il est très bien. J’y suis déjà allée et je n’ai jamais été déçue.
-Eh bien d’accord. Sinon, es-tu contente de ton nouveau boulot ?
-Oui, j’ai eu du mal à m’habituer mais maintenant tout va bien. On en parlera tout à l’heure si tu veux car là j’ai une réunion. A midi donc !

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de ng, postée le 21-08-2011 à 18:06:15 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

I take the plunge !

Hello Kate, please could we meet up at noon? Then we could have lunch, what do you think?
Hello Mike, very well! What a good idea. We will have time to talk about the construction project of that building in Croydon.
Which restaurant would you like to go to?
I would like to go to a Chinese restaurant if you don’t mind.
Not at all. I was thinking of the one which is at the street corner.
All right, it is fine. I have already tried it and I’ve never been disappointed.
Then, right. By the way, are you pleased with your new job?
Yes, I had some difficulty to adapt but now everything is OK. If you don’t mind, we will talk about that later, now I am going to a meeting. See you at lunchtime!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de welcome, postée le 21-08-2011 à 19:03:01 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83 et merci à vous.
Here is my try

-Hello Kate, could we meet at noon, please? And next, what about eating out together?
-Hello Mike, great! It's a good idea. We'll have time to talk about the building construction project in Croydon.
-What kind of restaurant would you want to go?
-I'd prefer a Chinese restaurant if you don't mind.
-I don't! This one at the corner of the street ran through my mind.
-Ok, it's very good. I've already been there and I've never been disappointed.
-Well! It's ok. Apart from that, all is going well in your new job?
-Yes, I had a difficult period of adjustment, but, now, all is fine. I'll tell you later if you want to hear about it, because I have a meeting now. So, see you at noon!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de sherry48, postée le 21-08-2011 à 20:29:37 (S | E)
Hello Lucile and everybody.
Here is my version.

Hello Kate, could we please meet at noon? Then we could go to lunch together. What do you think?
Hi Mike, okay, it's a good idea. We will have time to talk about the building project to be built in Croydon.
What restaurant do you want to go to?
I would really like a Chinese restaurant, if you don't mind.
Not at all. I was thinking of the one on the street corner.
Alright, it's very good. I have already gone there, and I was never disappointed.
Well, alright. Apart from that, are you content in your new job?
Yes, I had some trouble getting used to it, but now everything is going well. We will talk about it later if you want, because now I have a meeting. Until noon, then.

Thanks, Lucile
Sherry

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de patricia01, postée le 22-08-2011 à 04:46:10 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile et merci encore.

- Hi Kate, we could we see each other at noon, couldn’t we? And what about having lunch together after that ?
- Hi Mike, why not? It’s a good idea. This will give us the time to speak about the real estate programm which is to be built in Croyadon.
- To which restaurant do you want to go?
- I’d like to eat in a Chinese restaurant if you don’t mind.
- Of course I don’t, I was thinking of the one on the corner of the street.
- All right, it’s a very good one. I’ve already been there and I’ve never been disappointed.
- Very well. Besides that, are you satisfied with your new job?
- Yes I am, it’s been a bit hard for me to get used to it but now everything’s fine. We’ll talk about it later if you don’t mind because I have a meeting now. See you at noon then!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de clairefr, postée le 22-08-2011 à 08:08:14 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Lucile pour ce nouvel exercice.

-Hi Kate, could we please meet at noon ? Then what about having lunch together?
-Hello Mike, great ! That's a good idea. We will have time to talk about the building project to be built in Croydon.
- To which restaurant do you want to go?
- I'd like a Chinese restaurant if you don't mind.
- Not at all. I was thinking about the one just around the corner.
- Yes, it's a very good one. I've already been there and I was never disappointed.
- Ok then. Anyway, are you happy with your new job ?
- Yes, it was hard to get used to it but now everything is fine. We'll talk about it later if you want to because right now I have a meeting. See you at noon then !

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de dolfine56, postée le 22-08-2011 à 11:00:11 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
Thanks so much for this kind invitation

-Hello Kate, could we meet at noon, please?and then, what about having lunch together?
-Hello Mike,great!what a good idea.We'll have time to talk about the construction project of that building in Croydon.
-Wich restaurant would you prefer to go?
-I would like a Chinese one, if you don't mind.
-Not at all.I was thinking to the one just around the corner of the street.
-All right, it's fine.I have already been there ,and I have never been disappointed.
-So, it's O.K. Otherwhise, about your new job,are you pleased with it?
-Yes,it has been hard to get used to it, but now everything is going well.If you don't mind, we'll talk about that later, for just now I have a meeting.So,see you at noon!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de pilou, postée le 22-08-2011 à 15:20:30 (S | E)
Hello Lucile!

Voici ma traduction...je vais essayer.

Hello Kate, could we please meet at noon? then we could go to lunch together. What do you think?

Hi Mike, okay, it's a good idea. We will have time to talk about the projet building in Croydon.

What restaurant do you want to go? I'd like to eat in a Chinese restaurant if you d'ont mind.

Not at all. I was thinking this one at the corner of the street.

Ok, it's very good. I have already been there and I was never disappointed.

Well, right. All is going, and are you happy your new job?

Yes, it was a difficult to adapt, but now, all is fine. We'll talk it later if you for just now I have a meeting.See you at noon!

Merci beaucoup Lucile, car je ne suis pas très experte. Pilou

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-08-2011 21:02

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de thildi1, postée le 22-08-2011 à 16:48:46 (S | E)
Hello,

Hello Kate,Please, I'd like to meet you at noon.What do you think to have lunch together?
Hello Mike, it's O.K. What a good idea ! We would have time to talk of the project
about the construction of that building in Croydon.
Which restaurant do you like to go to? I would like to go to a Chinese-Restaurant,
if you don't mind.
Not at all! I thought about the one juste around the corner of the street.
Allright, it is very good. I have tried it and I was never disappointed.
Then right. By the way, what about your new job? Do you like it?
Yes, to the beginning I had some difficultys to adapt, but now everything is O.K. .
We will talk about it at noon, than now I just have a meeting. See you at lunchtime!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-08-2011 21:04

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de dvn44, postée le 23-08-2011 à 11:22:30 (S | E)
Hello,

-Hello Kate, please could we meet at noon ? Then shall we have a lunch together, shan't we ?
-Hello Mike, nice , it's a good idea. We will have time for a talk about the building project to be built in Croydon.
-What restaurant do you want to go? I would love to eat in a Chinese restaurant if you don't mind.
-Not at all. I was just thinking of this one at the corner of the street.
-Ok, this one's very nice. I have already been there and I was never disappointed.
-Ok. Otherwise, are you pleased with your new job?
-Yes, I had trouble to get used, but now so far so good . We'll talk about it later if you want, for just now I have a meeting. See you at noon!

Thanks

-------------------
Modifié par dvn44 le 23-08-2011 11:22

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de ckarine38, postée le 23-08-2011 à 12:04:37 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,

Sorry for the one I missed.
I gave my answer after the correction without checking !

So, this is my translation.

- Hi Kate, could we meet together at midday please ? then, we could go to lunch together, what do you think ?
- Hi Mike, great ! that’s a good idea. We will have time to discuss the project of the building to be built at Croydon.
- Which restaurant do you want to go ?
- I would like a chineese one, if you do not mind.
- Not at all. I thought of one which is at the corner other there.
- That’s OK, it’s seems good. I have been there and I have never been disappointed.
- Well, OK. Otherwise, do you enjoy your new job ?
- Yes, at the beggining, I had trouble getting used to but now everything is all right. We are going to talk about this later, because I have a meeting right now. See you soon !

Thanks a lot,

Karine

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de nikkita, postée le 23-08-2011 à 14:04:15 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

- Hello Kate ! Could we see together at midday, please ? Then, we could have lunch together, what do you think about that ?
- Hello Mike, very well ! This is a good idea ! We will have time to talk about the building project which should be build in Croydon.
- In which restaurant do you want to go ?
- I would like going to a Chinese one, if it does not bother you.
- Not at all. I thought about those on the street corner.
- OK, it is very well. I have ever gone there and I have never been desappointed.
- Well, Ok. Otherwise, are you pleased with your new job ?
- Yes, I had some difficulties to get used of it but everything is well now. We will talk about that later because I have a meeting now. So, see you at midday.

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de fonfon, postée le 23-08-2011 à 14:44:00 (S | E)
Hello Lucile and everybody

-Hello Kate, please could we meet at noon? Next we could have a lunch together. What do you think?
-Hello Mike, very well! It’s a good idea. We’ll have time to talk about building project which would be build in Croydon.
-What restaurant do you want to go?
-I would like a Chinese restaurant if you wouldn’t mind.
-Not at all. I am thinking the one situated on the corner of the street.
-All right, it’s very good. I was already gone and I didn’t never disappointed.
- It’s agreed. Apart from, do you be so glad about your new job?
-Yes, I do, I haven’t been accustomed but now it’s better. We’ll talk about it at lunchtime if you don’t mind because I have a meeting now. So, see you at noon!

With my best thanks

-------------------
Modifié par fonfon le 23-08-2011 14:58

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de swan85, postée le 23-08-2011 à 20:36:22 (S | E)

Hello Lucile

Hello Kate, is it possible we meet us at noon, please? and then have lunch together ? what do you think about it ?
Hello Mike, fine, ! it’s a good idea. We will have time to talk about that building construction project in Croydon.
What sort of restaurant would you want to go to ?
I would like a Chinese restaurant if you don’t mind.
Not at all. I was thinking of the one located at the corner of the street.
All right, it’is very good. I have already been there and have never been disappointed.
OK. Except that, are you happy with your new job ?
Yes, in the beginning I faced some difficulties in getting used of it, but everything is all right now.
We will talk about it later if you don’t mind as I have to attend to a meeting which is starting now. So, see you at lunch time !

Thank you very much

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de lenenou, postée le 24-08-2011 à 09:01:43 (S | E)
Merci lucile!

- Hello Kate, could we see each other at noon please? Then we could have a lunch together, what do you think about it?
- Hello Mike, well! It's a good idea. We will have time to talk about the building draft which must be build at Croydon.
- What restaurant do you want to go?
- I'd like to eat in a chinese restaurant if you don't mind.
- Not at all. I was thinking about the one in the corner of the street.
- Alright, he is very good. I've been there and I have never been disappointed.
- OK. Otherwise, are you pleased with your new job?
- Yes, I had difficulty to get used but now everything is well. We will talk later if you want because now I have a meeting. See you at noon!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de max83, postée le 24-08-2011 à 15:36:54 (S | E)
Hello, Lucile 
Voici ma contribution

Hello, Kate, could we meet us at noon, please ? Then,we could take a lunch together, what do you thing about ?
Hello, Mike,very well. It's a good idea. We will have time to talk about the building construction project in Croyton.
What restaurant do you want to go to ?
I'd like well a chinese restaurant if you don't mind.
I don't ! I was thinking the one which is at the corner of the street
OK, It's excellent. I've already gone and I haven't been disappointed.
Well all right. Anyway,are you happy with new job ?
Yes, I have had some difficulty of adaptation but now it's fine. We will speak about later if you want because, I have a meeting. See you at noon.

Thank you, Lucile

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-08-2011 17:45
Mise en forme

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de alice, postée le 25-08-2011 à 17:27:34 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile. Merci pour ce petit thème sympa.

Je me lance:

- Hello Kate, could we meet at noon, please? Then why don't we go and have lunch together?
- Hello Mike, great! It's a good idea. We'll have time to speak about the construction project of the building which is going to be built in Croydon.
- What restaurant do you want to go go to?
- I would like a Chinese restaurant il you don't mind.
- Not at all, I was thinking about the one which is on the street corner..
- O.K. it's very well. I have already been there and I have never been disappointed.
- So. O.K. By the way, are you happy about your new job?
- Yes, it has not been easy to get used but now it's all right. We'll talk about that later if you want for now I have a meeting. So, see you at noon!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de yann2671, postée le 25-08-2011 à 19:20:21 (S | E)
Hello,

Merci beaucoup pour cet exercice.

Voici mon essai :
'- Hello Kate! Could we meet at noon, please? After, we could have a lunch, couldn’t we?
- Hey Mike! OK! It’s a good idea. We will have the time to talk about the project of the flag that will be constructed at Croydon.
- Which restaurant shall we go?
- I would like a Chinese restaurant if you don’t get bored.
- Not at all. I think about the one which is at the corner of the street.
- OK. It’s very good. I have already gone and I have never been disappointed.
- Well… OK… If not, are you happy about your new job?
- Yes. I have had difficulty but now, all is good. We will speak about next time if you want because I have a meeting. So… See you at midday.'

Bonne journée !

-------------------
Modifié par yann2671 le 25-08-2011 19:23
Drôle de titre --> "Miss Marple écouter"
Seriez-vous la célèbre détective ? Oo

-------------------
Modifié par yann2671 le 25-08-2011 19:27
Maintenant, il met le bon titre !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-08-2011 20:55
Vous parliez d'un bug? dans ce cas passez par la messagerie interne

-------------------
Modifié par yann2671 le 26-08-2011 16:25
Un bug de courte durée !

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de matou94, postée le 25-08-2011 à 20:41:21 (S | E)
Hello Lucile, thank you for this lunchtime !
Hello everybody,

- Hello Kate, could we meet at noon, please ? and next, would you like to eating out together ?
- Hello Mike, great ! it's a good idea. We'll have time to talk about the building construction project in Croydon.
- What kind of restaurant would you want to go ?
- I would like a chinese restaurant if you don't mind.
- Not at all, I'm all in favour of that ! I was thinking this one on the street corner.
- All right, it's fine. I have already been there and I've never been disappointed.
- Well, OK. Otherwise, are you satisfied with your new job ?
- Yes, I had a difficult period of adjustment but, now, everything is well. If you want, we will talk about that later, because now I have a meeting. So, see you at noon !

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de charlotte74, postée le 27-08-2011 à 09:39:19 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
Thank you very much for this translation.

- Hello Kate, please, could we meet at noon? Then we could go to have lunch together, what do you think?
- Hi Mike, very well, it's a good idea, we will have time to discuss about the project of the building to be built in Croydon.
- Which restaurant do you want to go?
- I’d like a chinese restaurant if you don’t mind.
- Not at all. I am thinking of one who is at the corner of the street.
- Ok, It’s very well. I have already gone there and I have never been disapointed
- Well agree.Except that, are you happy about your new work?
- Yes, I had problems getting used but now all is well. We will talk very soon if you want because there I have a meeting. So at noon!

-------------------
Modifié par charlotte74 le 27-08-2011 09:46

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de rosebud44, postée le 27-08-2011 à 18:06:15 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile et merci. Je me lance!

Hello Kate,could we meet at noon please? Then what about having lunch together?
Hello Mike,very nice!What a good idea!we will have time to talk about the building's project which should be erected in Croydon.
Which restaurant would you like to go to?
I'd like a Chinese one if you don't mind.
Not at all.I thought of the one just around the corner.
OK.Good choice! I have already been there and have never been disappointed.
So it's OK.By the way,are you pleased with your new job?
Actually it was hard to get used to it but now things are going well.We'll talk about it later if you don't mind. I have a meeting right now. See you at noon then.

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de lakata, postée le 27-08-2011 à 18:16:11 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile!

(Shame on me! I didn't thank you both np and you for your comments and interesting correction in your previous exercise...
It's high time I did it...That's it!!!)

- Hello Kate! What about meeting at noon then having lunch together? Do you fancy it?
- Hi Mike! Great! Good idea! We'll have time to talk about the building which is supposed to be built in Croydon.
- Which restaurant do you want to go to?
- I'd fancy a Chinese one if you don't mind.
- I don't. I was thinking of the one at the street corner.
- O.K. It's a good one. I've already been there and I've never been disappointed.
- All right! Besides, are you happy with you new job?
- I am. Actually, getting used to it wasn't easy at all but everything is O.K. now. We'll talk about that in a moment if you go along with it, for I've to attend a meeting right now. See you at noon, then!

Thank you for this useful exercise!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-08-2011 18:26
Thanks to you!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de ariane6, postée le 28-08-2011 à 13:46:58 (S | E)
Hello lucile

- Hello Kate, can we meet at noon, please? and what about having lunch together?
- Hello Mike! very good! It’s a good idea. We'll have the time to discuss the building being constructed in Croydon.
- Which restaurant would you like to go to?
- I'd like a Chinese restaurant, if you don’t mind.
- I don't mind at all. How about the one at the corner?
- Why not? The food is very good. I've been there before and I've never been disappointed.
- OK then! On another subject, are you happy with your new job?
- Yes, I am. At first I had trouble getting used to it, but everything is alright now.
- I'll tell you a bit more later if you want, because I have to join a meeting at the moment. At noon then!

Thank you!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de cath01, postée le 28-08-2011 à 23:12:05 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup Lucile.

Hello Kate,

Could we see you itself at noon please ?Then, we could go to have lunch. What do you think?

Hello Mike, very well!That is a good idea. Wee will have time to speak about the project of the building which
must be to built to Croydon.
To what restaurant do you want to go ?I would like Chinese if that does not annoy you.
Not at all. I thought this who find at the street corner.
Yes, it is very well.I already went there and I was never disappointed.

Well,all right.Otherwise,you are satisfied with your new job?
Yes, I had difficulty in becoming used but now everything is well.
We will speek about it later if you want because there I have a meeting.At noon so !

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de gencive, postée le 30-08-2011 à 11:59:02 (S | E)
Hello,

"Hello Kate, can we meet at noon please? And then we could have lunch together, what do you think?"
"Hello Mike, sure! It's a great idea. We will have time to talk about the project of the building which is to be constructed in Croydon."
"Which restaurant do you want to go to?"
"I would prefer a Chinese restaurant, if you don't mind."
"Not at all. I was thinking of the one just around the corner"
"Alright, this one is very good. I went there already and I have never been disappointed."
"Well, OK then. Appart from that, are you happy with your new job?"
"Yes, I had trouble getting used to it, but everything is fine now. We'll talk about this later if you wish, because I have a meeting just now. See you at noon then!"

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-08-2011 13:06

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de maya92, postée le 31-08-2011 à 19:24:53 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

- Hi Kate could we meet at lunchtime and have lunch together
- Hi Mike alright ! that's a good idea. We'll have time to talk about the building scheme in Croydon
- Which restaurant do you fancy ?
- A Chinese one if you don't mind
- Not at all. I was thinking about the one round the corner
- OK it's a very good one. I've already been there and never been disappointed
- Righto. What about you, do you enjoy your new job ?
- Yes, it's been hard to get used to it but everything's alright now. We'll talk about that when we meet if you like because now I'm going to a meeting. See you at lunchtime !

Suddenly I realised it was August 31st...I hope I'm not too late ! Thank you again Lucile

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de lucile83, postée le 31-08-2011 à 21:10:06 (S | E)
Bonjour à toutes et tous,

Merci pour votre participation! Chacun de vous a du mérite et même si vous avez fait des fautes sachez que le plus important est la correction.
Merci aussi aux nouveaux, qui ont osé se lancer, ainsi qu’à ceux ou celles dont le français n’est pas la langue maternelle car là aussi c’est un beau challenge !
Si vous avez des questions vous pouvez me contacter. Je dois dire que je n’ai pas relevé toutes les fautes car je vous laisse faire votre auto-correction. En outre il n'y avait pas beaucoup de grosses fautes.
Encore merci et bravo !

Quelques commentaires:

-‘would you want to go ?’ ne se dit pas; on dit plutôt ‘would you like to go?’
-‘I have already gone there, and I was never disappointed.’ …pour moi il y a 2 erreurs ici: gone et was; ‘gone’ car cela suppose que l’on n’est jamais revenu de l’endroit en question, et ‘was’ car c’est un bilan, il n’y a pas de date et le present perfect a été employé juste avant.
-‘to be content with’ au lieu de ‘ content in’
-we could we see each other…2 fois ‘we’! et see each other ne se dit pas, on dit ‘meet’
-merci de faire attention à ce que vous écrivez ; j’ai vu Croyadon/Croyton….je ne prendrai jamais rendez-vous avec vous de peur de me retrouver …je ne sais où…
-I was thinking to the one just around the corner…non, to think of/about
-in the beginning I have had difficulty …on parle du début qui logiquement est terminé, donc on emploie le prétérit
-I had trouble to get used, but now so far so good …il manque le COI après ‘used’
-chineese … oops !! 2 fautes : pas de majuscule et 2 ‘e’; beaucoup d’entre vous ont oublié la majuscule ! ppff…
-Could we see together … ça ne veut rien dire,sorry !
-we meet us…non, we meet est suffisant

Ma proposition:

-Good morning Kate, could we meet at noon please ? then we could have lunch together, what do you think?
-Good morning Mike, quite nice! That’s a good idea. We’ll have time to discuss the building project that will be constructed in Croydon.
-Which restaurant do you want to go to?
-I’d like to go to a Chinese restaurant if you don’t mind.
-Not at all. I was thinking of the one just around the corner.
-Great, it is very nice. I have already been there and I have never been disappointed.
-Well then, OK. Apart from that, are you pleased with your new job?
-Yes I am. It was a bit difficult to get used to it but everything is all right now. We’ll talk about it very soon if you don’t mind as I have to attend a meeting right now. See you at noon then!

A bientôt, peut-être avec un autre texte selon l'inspiration.

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de plumet98, postée le 31-08-2011 à 23:13:32 (S | E)
Hello,

Hello Kate.Would can to see at midday, please ?
That will can to go to have breakfast together ?
A think about ?

Hello Mike, fine ! It's a good ideas.
We will have the time to speak a plan the building tyhat to be to build at Croydon.

Which restaurant do you to go ?
I will like the chinese restaurantif that don't annoyance ?
Not at all. I thought the one to be a cornerthe street.

All right, it's very good. I have go it and I have never been disappointed.
Well ok, or else, do you are happy a new job ?
Yes, I have sufferingat to used but now that all well.
We willspeakin littlelater if you can because, I have a metting. At midday so

voilà mon essai; merci beaucoup pour ces exercices.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-09-2011 07:55
Merci de voir la correction dans le message au-dessus.

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de notrepere, postée le 01-09-2011 à 08:14:45 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

I hope you don't mind if I include my informal, conversational, 'American' version:

-Hello, Kate. Would you like to meet up at noon? Then we could grab a bite to eat. How
about it?
-Hey Mike, sure! Brilliant idea. We can chat about that building project going up in
Croydon.
-What restaurant do you want to go to?
-I have a hankering for Chinese. How does that sound?
-Great! How about the one at the end of the block?
-Yes, it's a good one. I've been there before and it's always been good.
-OK, then. Hey, do you like your new job?
-Yes. It took me a while to settle in, but everything is fine now. We'll have a chat
about that later if you want but right now I've got a meeting. See you soon!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de lucile83, postée le 01-09-2011 à 08:31:01 (S | E)
Great np! thank you!

Réponse: Rendez-vous/thème de lakata, postée le 01-09-2011 à 12:50:39 (S | E)

Bonjour Lucile.

Un grand merci pour cette correction et un souhait : celui que l'inspiration ne te quitte pas.

Car tes exercices, malgré leur air bonhomme, me font en fait utilement et agréablement me creuser la tête, à tel point que j'en redemande ! Et ils ne sont pas TROP longs ! ce que j'apprécie bougrement.

P.S. Et maintenant, un tout petit mot à l'intention de np : c'est quoi ce truc que tu as affiché, np ? Un vieux col de manteau bouffé aux mites ou quoi ???

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum
Page 1 / 2 - Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | Fin | En bas

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux