Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Mes vacances/Thème

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Mes vacances/Thème
Message de lucile83 posté le 21-10-2011 à 23:59:38 (S | E | F)

Hello

Voici un exercice facile pour tout le monde.
Bonnes vacances à tous les petits Kevin et Tom, et à leurs professeurs
Et amusez-vous en traduisant ce dialogue.
Enjoy

Correction vers le 29 octobre

Mes vacances

Kevin : tu vois Tom, nous allons profiter de nos vacances. Je commence dès demain matin avec une grassmat , un copieux petit déjeuner et plein de câlins avec ma maman ; et toi ?

Tom : moi aussi, tu parles ! je ne vais pas me gêner. En tout cas, tu as vu, nos mamans sont devenues copines, c’est génial, comme ça on se voit plus souvent, et on pourra se voir aussi pendant les vacances.

Kevin : oui, et l’autre jour tu as vu, je suis allé chez toi ; nos mamans parlaient entre elles et nous on pouvait jouer tranquillement. Mes chaussures étaient très sales parce que j’avais un peu marché dans la boue mais ma maman n’a rien dit.

Tom : non elle ne t’a pas grondé, elle est gentille. C’est dommage pour la voiture qu’elle a un peu éraflée en sortant de chez moi, mais bon, ça arrive et ton papa n’a rien dit. Il est super !

Kevin : c’est le meilleur papa du monde ! Bon, j’y vais, maman arrive. A plus Tom !

Tom : salut Kevin, à bientôt !

Have a nice holiday!

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de maya92, postée le 22-10-2011 à 11:22:09 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile
thank you so much, I wanted to be the first...

My holidays,

K : You see Tom, we’re going to make the most of our holidays. Tomorrow I’ll have a lie-in, a huge breakfast and lots of cuddling with mummy .. what about you ?

T : Same for me I can tell you. Anyhow our mothers are good pals now, that’ great, we’ll see each other more often and even during the holidays..

K : Yes, last week remember, I went to your place, our mums were talking together and let us play in peace. My shoes were very dirty because I stamped my feet into the mud, but mum did not say anything

T : No, she did not scold you, she is nice. A shame for the car she scratched a little when going out of my house but well, that can happen and your father did not say a word. He is fantastic !

K : He is the best father in the world ! Well, I’m going now, mum’s coming. See you Tom !

T : Bye Kevin, see you !

On holidays, forgot my dictionary hope that can do.. thanks again

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-10-2011 12:59

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de asus59, postée le 22-10-2011 à 18:05:51 (S | E)
Hello,

My holidays

Kevin: you know Tom, we'll enjoy our vacation. I start tomorrow morning with a grassmat, a hearty breakfast and lots of cuddling with my mom, and you?

Tom: I, too, are you talking about! I will not bother me. Anyway, you saw, our mothers have become friends, it's great, that way I'll see you more often, and it will also be during the holidays.

Kevin: Yes, the other day you saw, I went with you, our mothers were talking to each other and we could play quietly. My shoes were very dirty because I had just walked in the mud, but my mom said nothing.

Tom: no she did not tell you scolded, she's nice. It's too bad for the car she was a little scratched on leaving me, but hey, it happens and dad did not say anything. It is great!

Kevin: This is the World's Best Dad! Well, I go, Mom arrives. A more Tom!

Tom: hello Kevin, see you soon!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-10-2011 22:07

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de dvn44, postée le 23-10-2011 à 00:00:28 (S | E)
Hello everydody,

Here is my attempt :

Kevin: You know Tom, we're going to enjoy holiday.First I am having a lie-in tomorrow, then stuffing myself at breakfast and giving Mom a hell of a lot of cuddles, and you?

Tom:Me too, you bet! See if I don't. Anyway, you know, our mothers have chummed up, that's great, so I can see you more often,even during holidays.

Kevin: Yes, the other day, you know, I went to your home, our moms were gossiping so we could play in peace. My kicks were smeared with filth because I had just trodden in the muck,yet mom said nothing.

Tom: No,she didn't scold you, she's caring ; It's a pity that she gently scratched the car on leaving my home, but never mind, it can happen and your dad didnt't say anything either. He is great!

Kevin: He's the best Dad in the world ! Well, I must leave, mom is coming . Bye Tom!

Tom: Ta ta for now Kevin!

to Lucile83

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de charlotte74, postée le 23-10-2011 à 10:31:07 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83

I will attempt to translate.

My holidays,

Kevin: Tom can just imagine, we are going to make the most of our holidays. I start tomorrow morning with a lie in, a generous breakfast and full of cuddles with my Mum; and you?

Tom: Me too, you think! I don't mind. In any case, you seen, our Mums have become pals, it's out of hand, so we can meet us more often, and we'll be able to do it during the holidays.

Kevin: Yes, and the other day you seen, I went to your home; our Mums were chatting to each other and we could play quietly. My shoes were very dirty because I just walked in the mud but my Mum didn't say anything.

Tom: No she didn't reprimanted, she's nice. It's pity for the car she just scratched on leaving home, but good it happens and your Dad didn't say anything. He's great!

Kevin: It's the best Dad of the world! Well, I go, Mam is arriving. See you Tom!

Tom: Bye Kevin, see you soon!

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de pinson38, postée le 23-10-2011 à 17:02:45 (S | E)
hello Lucile
My holidays

Kevin : you see Tom, we are going to take advantage (the most) of our holidays. I begintto morrow morning with a "grassmat", a copious breakfast and lots of cuddles with mum. And you ?
Tom : I too, you speak ! I am not going to be ashamed. Anyway, you saw, our mums became friends, it's great (brillant). Like that we 'll see each other more often and we can also see each other during the holidays
Kevin : yes, and recently , you saw, I went home ; our mums were talking together and we could play quietly. My shoes were very dirty because I had a little walked in the mud but my mum said nothing
Tom : no, she didn't scold you, she is kind. It's a pity for the car which she a little scatched by going out your home . Well, that arrives and your dad said nothing, he is great !
Kevin : he is the best dad in the world. Well, I go there, mum arrives. To more, Tom
Tom : hello, goodbye

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de welcome, postée le 23-10-2011 à 19:21:22 (S | E)
Merci Lucile83.
Désolée pour le retard, je n'avais pas vu l'exercice
Voici ma proposition:

Kevin: You see Tom; we'll have a wonderful time during our holiday. I'll start tomorrow morning with a lie in, a substantial breakfast and lots of cuddles with my mom; what about you?
Tom: Me too, you bet! See if I don't! Anyway, did you notice, our mothers are great pals now, which is great, so that we can see each other more often, even during holidays.
Kevin: Yes, and, do you remember the other day, I went to your home; our moms were chatting and we could play peacefully. My shoes were very dirty because I walked a little bit in the muck, but my mother didn't say anything.
Tom: No, she wasn't mad at me, she's nice. What a pity for the car she scratched a little bit on leaving home, but never mind, it can happen and your dad didn't say anything. He is great!
Kevin: He is the best dad in the world! Well! I have to go, mum is coming. See you Tom!
Tom: Bye Kevin, see you later.

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de kolimang, postée le 24-10-2011 à 01:42:40 (S | E)
Hello lucile, thank you for this exercise. Here is my attempt.

My holydays

Kevin : you see Tom, we will enjoy our holydays. I'm starting as soon as tomorrow morning by having a lie-in, then eating a hearty breakfast and giving my mother lots of cuddles. What about you?

Tom : yeah, right, me either! see if I don't. Anyway, have you noticed that our mothers have become friends? That's great, for we see each other more often, and we we will be able to meet during the holydays.

Kevin : yes, and the other day I came to your place ; our mums were talking and we could play quietly. My shoes were very dirty because I had walked in some muddy place, but mother didn't say anything.

Tom : no, she didn't tell you off, she's kind. It is a pity she scratched the car when going off my place, but anyway those kinds of things happen sometime and your dad didn't say anything. He's great!

Kevin : he's the best dad in the world! Well, I'm going, my mum is coming. See you Tom!

Tom : bye Kevin, see you soon!

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de plumet98, postée le 24-10-2011 à 12:05:07 (S | E)

My holidays,

Kevin : You see Tom, we profited of yours holidays. I begin to have a lie-in from tomorrow, a little copious breakfast and full cuddles witch mummy and you ?

Tom : Me too, you speak ! I don't go to hold tight, that's greatso we see more often and will can to see during holidays.

Kevin : Yes, and other day you saw, I went your home ; ours mothers spoke themselves and we can calmly to play.My shoes was very dirty because that I had walked a little into the mud but mummy's haven't tell.

Tom : No she haven't growl, she's kind.
That's damage for the car that's little have scarpedin taken at home, but good that's arrives and your father told anything.He's great !

Kevin : It's the best father the world.

Good , I go, mummy arrives. At more, Tom.

Tom : Bye, Kevin at soon !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-10-2011 12:50
Vous avez utilisé un traducteur en ligne?

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de zoe0310, postée le 24-10-2011 à 20:55:33 (S | E)
My holidays

Kevin: you see Tom, we are going to take advantage of our holidays. I begin from tomorrow morning with a grassmat, a copious breakfast and full of cuddles with my mom; and you?

Tom: I too, you speak! I am not going to be ashamed. In any case, you saw, our moms became friends, it is brilliant, like that we see each other more often, and we can see itself also during the holidays.

Kevin: yes, and recently you saw, I went home; our moms spoke between them and us one could play quietly. My shoes were very dirty because I had a little walked in the mud but my mom said nothing.

Tom: no she did not scold you, she is kind. It's a pity for the car which she a little scratched by going out I, well, that arrives and your dad said nothing. He is great!

Kevin: it is the best dad of the world! Well, I go there, mom arrives. To more Tom!

Tom: hello Kevin, bye for now!

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de sanna6, postée le 25-10-2011 à 20:23:26 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Here is my try.
My holidays

Kevin : As you can see Tom, we are going to enjoy our holidays. I will start as from tomorrow morning with a sleep in, a copious breakfast and a lot of hugs with mum ; and what about you ?

Tom : so do I, sure! I do not hesitate. Anyway, do you see ? our mothers are become friends, it's great, like that we can see together more often, and we'll be abble to see together during the hollidays too

Kevin : Yes, and you see the other day, I went at your home ; our mothers were speaking to each other and we could play quietly. My shoes were very nasty because I had walked a little bit in the mud but my mother didn't say anything.

Tom : No she didn't blame you, she's kind. What a pity for the car which she has scraped a little when she went out, well, sometimes it's happen and your father didn't say anything. He's great!

Kevin : It's the best father of the world! Ok, I go, mum's coming, see you soon Tom.

Tom : Bye Kevin, see you soon.

Merci bien Lucile pour ce nouvel exercice.

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de rosebud44, postée le 26-10-2011 à 18:19:43 (S | E)
Hello everybody!

Thank you very much Lucile!
My try:

My holidays,

Kevin:you see Tom, we are going to enjoy our holidays,First I 'll start tomorrow morning having a lie-in, a hearty breakfast and lots od cuddles with my mum ; what about you ?

Tom:me too, Anyway as our mums have become friends, it's great, This way we can meet more often, even during the holidays,

Kevin:you're right, The other day, I went to your house,While our mums were talking we could play quietly,My shoes were very dirty because I had just walked into the mud but my mum said nothing,

Tom : no, she didn't scold you, She is very nice, It's a shame for the car she scratched a little when she drove out of my house but sometimes it happens and your dad said nothing, He is terrific !

Kevin : He is the best dad in the world, Well, I must go, So long Tom !

Tom : Bye Kevin, See you soon,

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de olcris, postée le 26-10-2011 à 19:22:13 (S | E)
Hello,

K : You see Tom, we're going to enjoy ours holidays. Firstable, tomorrow, I will get up lately, have a lavish breakfeast, and give a lot of cuddles to mum, and you ?.
T : Of course me too, I won't deprive myself. In any cases, our mums are friends that's awesome, we can meet each other frequently especially on holydays.
K : Yeah , you saw when I came to your home, ours moms talked together, and we could have played together too. My shoes were dirty because I had stepped in the muck but mum didn't say anything.
T: True, she didn't scold you. What a pity, for the car she scrapped, leaving from my home. But it can happen, and your dad didn't say anything. he's great.
K. It's the best dad in the world. So, I have to go, Mum is coming. See you Tom.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-10-2011 20:07

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de daisyil, postée le 26-10-2011 à 21:07:51 (S | E)
See you Tom
We are going profit from of our vacancy
Well I'm begining morning tomorow with a grass mat,
a copious breakfast and a full
cuddle with my mummy
And you?
Tom
A same I'm not in any case misssed that
Our mumy was became pal up
I's great
Now we often see , and during the summer, we are going see
Kevin
ok, another day I went at your home you waw
our mummy sopke together
and we played quite then
but my shoes was dirty because I walked in the mud
My mummy did'nt tell me
Tom
She didn't scold to you
She is nice
It was pity for the car
My daddy didn't tell me
It's better dadddy of the world
Bye Kevin
See you
It's great

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de lucile83, postée le 26-10-2011 à 21:52:21 (S | E)
Hello daisyil,

It is really quite difficult to read your text and understand it
I have sent you a message so that you improve your text.
Regards.

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de lucile83, postée le 29-10-2011 à 16:24:09 (S | E)
Hello

Bravo et merci à toutes et tous! j'ai vu des erreurs mais elles vont être corrigées,je n'en doute pas, et j'ai vu de très bonnes choses!

Voici ma traduction:

My holiday
-Kevin : you know Tom, we’re going to enjoy our holiday. I’ll start it as soon as tomorrow morning and will sleep in, have a hearty breakfast and a lot of cuddles with my mum; what about you?

-Tom : so will I, you bet! Just watch me. Anyway, you know, our mums have got along, that’s great, as we’ll be together more often and even during the holiday.

-Kevin : right, you know what, the other day when I went to your home, our mums talked together and we could play happily. My shoes got quite dirty as I walked in some mud but mum didn’t say anything.

-Tom : no she didn’t tell you off, she is nice. It’s a shame for her car she scratched a little when driving out from home, but well, that sometimes happens and your dad said nothing. He’s great!

-Kevin : he is the best dad in the world! Well, I have to go, mum’s coming. See you Tom!

-Tom : Hi Kevin, see you !

Je vous laisse comparer avec votre traduction et si vous avez des questions n'hésitez pas à me contacter.
Encore bravo et merci pour votre participation

Une cerise sur le gâteau: la traduction d'un dear friend américain, afin que vous puissiez noter les différences de traduction. C'est très intéressant et très instructif.Voici son étude comparative.

I think my AE ears are a problem here.Some things may be different between AE and BE.
(je précise pour les débutants: AE = American English / BE = British English).
Mes phrases sont en vert, les commentaires/traductions en bleu.

My holiday
Kevin : you know Tom, we’re going to enjoy our holiday. I’ll start it as soon as tomorrow morning and will sleep in, have a hearty breakfast and a lot of cuddles with my mum; what about you?
You know, Tom, we're going to enjoy our break. I'll begin by sleeping in tomorrow, eating a big breakfast and getting lots of hugs from mom. What about you?

I noticed that 'a lie-in' is also used in BE but not AE. 'sleep in' is used in both.

--------------------------

Tom : so will I, you bet! Just watch me. Anyway, you know, our mums have got along, that’s great, as we’ll be together more often and even during the holiday.
Me too, for sure! It'll be great! Hey, I'll bet you noticed that our moms are becoming best friends. That's great because we'll see each other more often and we'll also be able to see each other during breaks.

I had a hard time translating Je ne vais pas me gêner! In AE, 'just watch me' is a phrase of defiance: You don't think I can? Just watch me! I couldn't find anything in BE.

[have got along] I'm not sure about this in BE. The only thing I found is that this expression is usually used in progressive tense. our mums are getting along. But in AE, this expression implies that perhaps you weren't getting along before. In fact, all of the examples I've seen are used in a negative sense: You need to get along with your sister.

-------------------------

Kevin : right, you know what, the other day when I went to your home, our mums talked together and we could play happily. My shoes got quite dirty as I walked in some mud but mum didn’t say anything.
For sure. And the other day, remember, our moms were visiting and we were able to play quietly. My shoes got really dirty because I stepped in the mud but mom didn't say a word.

[as] this can have the sense of because, but it might have more the sense of 'while' here. To "step in the mud" is more common in AE than "walk in the mud".

---------------------------

Tom : no she didn’t tell you off, she is nice. It’s a shame for her car she scratched a little when driving out from home, but well, that sometimes happens and your dad said nothing. He’s great!
No, she didn't scold you at all; she was nice. Too bad your car got scratched while you were leaving our place. But these things happen and your dad didn't even say anything. He's the best.

[tell you off] in AE, 'tell you off' is something you do to people you don't know very well.

[ ] Have another look at this sentence.

----------------------------

Kevin : he is the best dad in the world! Well, I have to go, mum’s coming. See you Tom!
He's the best dad in the world. Well, I've got to go, mom's home. See you later, Tom.

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de charlotte74, postée le 29-10-2011 à 20:03:05 (S | E)
Lucile83
I hope I can work my English again
I learned everything, thanks to you
I am looking forward to the next text............

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de sanna6, postée le 31-10-2011 à 23:55:30 (S | E)
Bonsoir

Encore merci pour cette traduction et ces commentaires

Réponse: Mes vacances/Thème de plumet98, postée le 02-11-2011 à 08:37:43 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour ce travail qui encore une fois me permet d'apprendre même si je suis encore très loin d'avoir un bon résultat malgré l'utilisation du dictionnaire pour certaines tournures.
Pensez-vous que je devrais essayer de faire le travail sans l'utiliser si oui j'appréhende le résultat mais je le ferai
Merci encore de tout votre travail

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-11-2011 09:01
Réponse donnée par message privé

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux