Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Le 3 novembre/Thème

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Le 3 novembre/Thème
Message de lucile83 posté le 09-11-2011 à 23:21:01 (S | E | F)

Hello,

Journée mouvementée pour notre kiddie et rentrée reportée! vous saurez tout en lisant ce texte et en le traduisant bien sûr.

Correction vers le 19 novembre.
Enjoy yourselves!

-Salut Tom, comment vas-tu ? as-tu passé de bonnes vacances ?
-Salut Kevin ! oui merci. Je me suis reposé et je me suis promené avec ma maman ; on s’est vus au parc aussi tous les deux ! c’était chouette ! pourquoi tu n’es pas venu à l’école jeudi ?
-Tu ne devineras jamais ! maman m’a réveillé et comme d’habitude je dormais encore à moitié quand j’ai voulu descendre de mon lit. Je dois te dire que mon lit est en hauteur, au-dessus de petits placards et tiroirs et d’un bureau ; je dois monter un petit escalier de 4 marches pour me coucher. Mais là en fait je suis carrément tombé du lit ; maman n’a pas eu le temps de me retenir et a eu très peur. Du coup elle m’a gardé à la maison. Et l’après-midi je suis allé au parc avec ma maman et ma mamy et on a passé une excellente journée.
-Tu as dû avoir peur !
- Non, même pas peur ! j’ai un peu pleuré pour que maman me garde avec elle mais c’est tout.
-Tu parles ! je vais te croire ! ah il faut rentrer en classe ; en plus il va falloir travailler car maintenant on ne fait même plus la sieste !
-Oui ; quand je pense qu’on en a pour plusieurs années d’école ! mais bon, j’ai très envie d’apprendre à lire.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-11-2011 18:09
La date de la correction est reportée à demain Je ne vous oublie pas

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de plumet98, postée le 10-11-2011 à 04:53:18 (S | E)
Hello,

Helle ! Tom How are you ? have you a pleasant holidays ?
Hi ! Kévin thanks. I rested and walked witch my mummy ; we saw to park all both ! it's happy ! why didn't you come at school thrusday ?
You ll guest never, mummy waked up as a rule I slept halfwhen I wanted down to bed I must to tell that my bed is heught, above of small cabinets and drawers and desk ; I must to go up a lillte staire of four steps for to lie down. But that in fact I felt firmly to bed
Mummy haven't had the time of to catch up and have had afraid. in fact she kept in the home . And aftermoon I went to the park witch my mummy and my grandmother and we have been an excellent day.
You had to be very afraid !
No, even afraid , I cryed a lillte for mummy to keep her but it's all .
You speak ! you want to believe ! ah you must go in the classroom in addition we ll have to work at present we don't have a nap !
Yes ; when I think that we have mamyyears of school ! but it's good I realy want to learn and to read.

pour votre correction

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-11-2011 08:17

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de angel7, postée le 10-11-2011 à 12:03:57 (S | E)

Hello

-Hello Tom, how are you? did you spend good holidays?

- Hello Kevin, yes thanks. I rested and I went for a walk with my mummy, we both met in the park too, it's so fun! why did you not come to school on thursday?

-You will never guess! mummy wake up me and as  usually I was still half asleep when I wanted to get down from my bed. I must tell you  my bed is in height. above small cupboards and drawers and a desk. I have to go up a small stairs of four steps to lie down. But in fact I fell down from the bed; mummy has no time to catch me and she was afraid. So she kept me at home. And afternoon, I went to the park with my mummy and my grandma. we spent a nice day.

-You had to be afraid!

-No, even no fear, I  cried out a little for my mummy keeps me with her but that's all.

-You speak! I am going to believe you! ah you must enter classroom; moreover we must to work for now we haven't a nap!

-Yes, when I think that we have several years of school; but I long for learning to read.

Thank you lucile83  

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de dolfine56, postée le 10-11-2011 à 16:56:06 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
thanks for this new exercise.

Hello Tom, how are you? did you enjoy your holidays?
Hello Kevin!yes,I did,thank you.I had a rest and I walked with my mummy; we all two had a meeting in the park,it was great!Why didn't you come to school on Thursday?
You will never guess! Mum awoke me, and, as usual,I was still half- sleeping when I decided to go down from my bed.I must tell you my bed is on the top of little cupboards with drawers and a desk;I have to climb a little four steps staircase to lie done.But,actually,I felt down of the bed;Mum hadn't time enough to catch me hold and was very frightned;as a resolt,she kept me at home.And, in the afternoon, I went to the park with my mum and my grandma and we spent a very nice day.
You may be frigthtned!
No,not a bit!I cried a bit for Mum keeps me close to her, but that'all.
You bet! I'll trust you! ah, we have to go in the class-room; besides we have to work for now, we can't even have a nap!
Yes, when I guess we have several school years! but,never mind,I'm dying to learn reading.

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de manonnepal, postée le 11-11-2011 à 13:22:12 (S | E)
hi lucile,
thanks for this exercise....

- Hi Tom, how is going? Did you spend nice holidays?
- Hi Kevin! Yeah, thanks. I rested , and had some walks with my mum, and we seen each other at the park! that was great!
Why did not you come at school Thursday?
- You'll never guess!! Mum woke me up and, as usually, I was quite sleepy at the moment to go out of bed. I should tell you my bed is hight;
up of some little cupboards, lockers and of my desk. I must climb up by 4 steps to lis-down.And then, I just completly fell down of the bed and mum
didn't have time to keep me and she gotso afraid. Finally she kept me at home. The afternoon, I went to the park with her and ma grandma, and we spent a
wonderful day!!
- You must have been afraid!
- You're kidding!! I just cried a little bit for my mum to keep me, that's all!!
- Sure!! YOu think I believe it! Hey, we should go to class; and now, we will have to work because there is no nap time anymore!
- Yeah; When I think we still have a lot of school years.... but no matter...I really want to learn reading.

That's it..... If someone is disposer willing to honestly tell me about the quality of this work, I'll be glad....
Thanks!!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-11-2011 13:50
The correction will be given about November 17th

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de clairefr, postée le 12-11-2011 à 18:11:36 (S | E)
Hello Lucile and thank you for this exercise !

- Hello Tom, how are you? Did you enjoy your holiday?
- Hi Kevin ! Yes thanks. I took a rest and I went walking with my mum. We've seen each other at the park ! That was great ! Why weren't you at school on Thursday?
- You will never guess! Mum woke me up and as usual I was half asleep when I started getting down my bed. I have to tell you, my bed is high, over small cupboards and drawers, and a desk. I need to go up a 4 step stairs to go to bed. But that time, I fell straight down the bed. Mum didn't have time to catch me and was really afraid. So she kept me at home. In the afternoon I went to the park with my mum and my granny and we had a wonderful day.
- You should have been afraid!
- No, not afraid! But I cried a bit so that my mum keeps me with her but that's all.
- You're kidding! I'll trust you ! Ah it's time to go back to class. And we'll have to work because know we don't even take a nap!
- Yes ! and when I think we're going to go to school for a long time ... never mind ... I really feel like learning how to read !

Have a nice weekend !

Claire

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de charlotte74, postée le 13-11-2011 à 09:23:29 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83

I am here again to improve my english with you!!
Thank you very much!

- Hello Tom, how are you? Have you spent a good holiday?
- Hi, Kevin, Yes, thanks. I rested and I walked with my Mum; we saw also each other! It was great! Why did you not come to school Thursday?
- You will never believe! Mum woke up me and as ususal I was half asleep when I want to get off my bed.I have to tell you my bed is high, above small desk's closet and drawer; I have to up stairs to walking four as to lie down myself. But in fact I felt straight out of bed; Mum hadn't the time to keep me and she was very afraid. So she kept me at home. And afternoon I went to the park with Mum and my Grandma and we spent a great day.
- You had to be afraid!
- No, even not fear! I cried a little for my mother to keep me with her but it's all.
- You bet! I am going to believe you! Ah, we have to come in the classroom; more of that we should work because now we don't take evn the nap
- Yes; when I am thinking we have it for several years of school! But right way, I really want to learn to read.

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de welcome, postée le 13-11-2011 à 09:57:48 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83 et encore merci
Here is my try:

-Hi Tom, did you enjoy your holiday?
-Hi Kevin! Yes thanks. I really got some rest and I walked around with my mom; we both met at the park too!
It was cool! Why weren't you at school on Thursday?
- You'll never guess! Mum woke me up and, once again, I was still quite sleepy when I wanted to get down from my bed. Let me tell you that my bed is a double bunk bed situated above small closets and drawers and a desk. I have to climb a little four step stairs to reach my layer. But that time, I straightly fell from bed. Mum wasn't able to catch me up and got scared. So that she had me stay at home, and in the afternoon I went to the park with mummy and my grandmother and we had a wonderful day.
-You must have felt scared!
-No, Not a bit! I just cried a little bit so that mom decided to keep watching over me, but that's all.
-Yeah, right! I may not believe! By the way it's time to go to school; in addition we'll have to work hard, naptime is over now!
-Yes; when I think that we'll have so many years at school! But, never mind I'm really eager to learn reading.

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de lyne13, postée le 13-11-2011 à 12:18:30 (S | E)
je trouve votre travail trés interressant pour apprendre les phrases du quotidien en anglais,merci
donc je me lance.

Hello Tom, how are you? did you spend a good holiday?
Yes, thank you.
I rested and walked with my mum, both we saw at the parc too, it was great.
why did not you come at school last thursday? you will never guess, mum woke up me and as usual I slep again while I get down from my bed; you know my bes is at the top over little cupboards and drawers and a desk.
I must to climb a stair with four steps to lie on my bed. mum did not have the time to keep me and she was affraid a lot.
so she keep me with her at home, and in the afternoon I whent to the parc with my mum and my grandma, then we have had a beautiful day.
you were afraid?
No, I have just cried to stay at home with mumy that all.
...........!.......... We must to go into the class room, plus we have to work because now we don't take the nap;
indeed, when I think that we have a lot of year'school again, never mind I fancy to read.

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de andy83, postée le 13-11-2011 à 13:38:10 (S | E)
thanks for the exercise !

Hi Tom, how are you ? did you spend good holidays ?
- Hi Kevin, sure, thanks. I took a rest and we walked with my mum; i also met you in the park ! it was great ! why did you not come in school Thursday ?
- you'll never believe it ! Mummy woke up me and i was in half-sleep state as a rules when i wanted to get down of my bed. I've got to say that in fact i was falling down on my bed; mummy didn't have the time to catch me and was very afraid. So she kept me in the house. And afternoon I, my mummy and my grand ma shared a very good day.
- You had to be scared ?
- no scare ! i cried just for my mum kept me with her but that's all.
- no kidding ! you think i believe you ! ah we have to get in classroom, and we have to work now because there is no nap anymore.
- yes, when i think we are here for a long time school ! never mind, i am very excited to learn reading.

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de alice, postée le 13-11-2011 à 17:43:07 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile et Merci de nous donner de ton temps. Je me lance timidement:

- Hi Tom, how are you? Did you spend pleasant holidays?
- Hi Kevin! Yes, thank you. I rested and went for walks with mum; we also saw each other! It was great! Why did you not come to school on Thursday?
- You will never guess! Mum woke me and, as usual, I was still half sleeping when I wanted to go down from my bed. I must tell you my bed is on little cupboards and drawers of a desk. I must go up four steps to go to bed. But there, in fact, I straight fell down from my bed; Mam haven't had time to hold me and she was frightened. So, she kept me at home. And in the afternoon I went to the park with mam and granny and we spent a great day.
- You should be afraid?
- No I shouldn't even. I cried a bit so that mum to keep me with her, but it's all.
- You're telling me! You bet! Ah, we must go into the class-room; on top of that we will have to work for now, we don't even take a nap!
- Yes and I know we will have several school years! But all right, I feel like learning to read very much.

J'ai bien peur d'avoir fait des erreurs de temps mais il faut dire que nous sommes le 13 lol (ça me sert d'excuse il faut bien en trouver une re lol).

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de toufa57, postée le 13-11-2011 à 17:47:46 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous.

-Hello Tom, how are you? Did you spend well your holidays?
-Hi Kevin! Yes,I did,thank you.I rested and I walked with my mum; we met too at the park both of us !It was great! Why didn't you come to school on Thursday?
-You'll never guess! Mummy woke me up and as usual I was still half asleeping when I wanted to go out of bed.I must tell you that my bed is up out of the way, above the small cabinets and drawers and a desk;I have to climb a staircase of 4 steps to go to bed. But,in fact I felt off the bed totally; mum didn't have time to keep me and was very frightned. So, she kept me at home. And, in the afternoon I went to the park with mum and grandma and we had a great day.
-You had to be scared!
-No,not even scared! I cried a little bit in order that mum keeps me with her, but that's all.
-You bet! I'll believe it! Ah, we must go in the classroom; in addition we will have to work because now we don't no longer even have a nap !
-Yes, when I think we have many years of school! but well,I really want to learn to read.

lucile.

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de maya92, postée le 14-11-2011 à 11:59:06 (S | E)
Hello,

- Hi Tom, how are you ? did you have nice holidays ?
- Hi Kevin ! yes thanks. I rested and walked with mummy and remember, we met each other in the park, that was great ! Why didn’t you come to school last Thursday ?
- You won’t guess ! Mum waked me up and as usual I was half asleep when I came down my bed. I must say my bed is very high up above little cupboards, drawers and a desk, I have to climb four steps to go to sleep. But actually I fell straight from the bed and mum had no time to hold me back and she was so frightened she decided to keep me home.In the afternoon, mum, granny and me went to the park and had a very nice day.
- You must have been scared !
- No, not at all ! I cried a little for mummy to keep me with her but that’s all
- You bet ! I don’t believe you ! Oh, let’s go back to the classroom and what’s more, we have to work right now no more nap..
- Yes, and just imagine we still have so many years at school..But righto, I’m very keen on reading fluently

Thanks again see you soon

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de margue, postée le 14-11-2011 à 13:50:10 (S | E)
Hello,

Hello Tom, How are you ? Did you spend nice holidays ?

Hello Kevin, yes I did, Thanks you. I rested and I walked with Mum, we saw in the park both. It was great.

Why didn't go to school on Thuesday ?

You'll never guess. Mum woke me up and as usual I aslept half when I wanted to go off my bed. I must tell you, my bed is high above small cupboards and drawers and a desk. I must to come up a small upstairs with four steeps, to go to the bed. But,
in fact, I felt down off the bed.

Mum can't have the time to hold back me and she had very afraid. In fact she kept me at home. And the afternoon, we went to the park with Mum and Grandma and we spend a nice day.

You must be afraid !

No, even afraid. I cried a little so that, Mum keeps me with her, but that's all

You're joke ! So I believe you ! So we must go in the classroom.

More than, we must work now we haven't the nap

Yes, So I think we have several years of school, never mind, I really want to learn reading a lot.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-11-2011 16:53

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de pinson38, postée le 14-11-2011 à 19:56:49 (S | E)
HELLO LUCILE

Hello! Tom, how are you ? Did you enjoy your holiday ?
Hello Kevin ! Yes, thanks. I rested and had some walks with my mum ; we met at the park also both ! It was genial ! why didn't you come to school Thursday ?
You will never believe in me ! mum woke up me and, as usual I was sleeping still half when I wanted to go down my bed. I have to say you that my bed is high, above small cupboards and drawers and a desk; I have to climb a little four steps stairs to go to bed. But, there, in fact, I fell down the bed; mum didn't have time to catch up me and she was very afraid. Consequently she kept me at home. In the afternoon, I went to the park with my mum and my granny and we spent an excellent day
You had to be afraid !
No even not fear ! I a little cryed, so that mum keeps me with her, that's all.
You speak ! I am going to believe in you !ah, we must come in the classroom ; moreover, it will be necessary to work because now we don't have a nap even anymore !
Yes, When I think that we have for several years of school !but, well.. I very feel like learning to read

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de kala80, postée le 15-11-2011 à 05:57:37 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,
Merci pour ce thème! Voici ma proposition.

- Hi Tom, how are you? Did you enjoy your holidays?
- Hi Kevin! Yes I did, thanks. I had a rest and I went for walks with my Mum; and we also met each other in the park! It was great! Why didn’t you come to school on Thursday?
- Guess what? Mum woke me up and as usual, I was half asleep when I started climbing down from my bed. I must tell you my bed is high up, on the top of small cupboards and draws and of a desk. I have to climb four steps to go to bed. But actually, I then fell flat from the bed; Mum didn’t have time to hold me back and she got very scared. Then, she kept me at home. And in the afternoon, I went to the park with my Mum and my Granny and we had a great day.
- You must have been so scared!
- No, I didn’t even! I cried a little, so that Mum would keep me with her, that’s all.
- You bet! Eh, we have to go into class now; also we’ll have to study because now we’ll no longer even have a nap in the afternoon!
- Yes! When I think that school goes on for years! But well, I really want to learn to read.

A bientôt!

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de picotine, postée le 16-11-2011 à 16:52:49 (S | E)

- Hi Tom, how are you? Did you have a good vacation?

- Hi Kaven! Yes, thanks. I rested and I walked with my Mum;
We saw to parc all both! It was funny! Why didn't you come at school Thursday?

-You will never guess! Mum woke me and as usual I slept still half when I wanted
to come down from my bed. I have to say that my bed is height, above of small
cupboards and drawers and a desk; I have to sat and up a small staircase of
four steps to sleep me. But in fact fell to bad; Mum had not time to hold me
and she had very afraid. As a result she kept me at home. And afternoon I event
at parc with my Mum and my grandmother and we have been an excellent journey.

- You had to be afraid!

- No, even afraid! I cried a little bit for my Mum to keep me with her but that's all.

- You bet! I am going to beleive you! Ah, he have to go in the classroom;
More'over we have to work for now we don't have the nap!

- Yes; When I think that we have for many years of school! But I wanted learning to read.

Merci beaucoup pour cette belle pratique. (1 participation et non la dernière )

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de lucile83, postée le 18-11-2011 à 18:17:38 (S | E)
Hello

La date de la correction est reportée à demain
Je ne vous oublie pas!
Je ne me suis pas rendu compte qu'on était le 18 déjà!

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de sanna6, postée le 19-11-2011 à 00:57:32 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

- Hello Tom, how are you ? Have you had nice holidays ?

- Hello Kevin ! Yes I had(). I took a rest and I had a walk with my Mom ; and we saw each other in the park as well ! It was great! Why didn't you come to school on thursday ?

- You'll never guess ! My mom woke me up and as usual I was still half asleep when I wanted to go down the bed. I have to tell you that my bed is in height, above some little cupboards and drawers and a desk ; I must go up a little stairs of four steps to go sleep. But there, I fell straight down out of the bed : Mom didn't have the time to catch me and she got a fright. So she kept me at home. And during the afternoon I went to the park with my mom and my granny and we had an awesome day.

- You must have been scared ?

- Not at all! I have a little cried for my mom to keep me with her but that's it !

- You kidding ! I can imagine ! Well, we must go in class ; In addition, we must work because now we don't have naps anymore !

- Yes : when I think we still have lots of years of school ! But, I really want to learn how to read.

Merci bien Lucile

-------------------
Modifié par sanna6 le 19-11-2011 00:58

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de lucile83, postée le 19-11-2011 à 13:44:17 (S | E)
Hello

Merci à toutes et tous pour vos efforts et votre implication.Vous avez affronté ce texte qui n'était pas facile avec la description du lit mais vous avez tenu bon, bravo!

Voici ma proposition

-Hi Tom, how are you ? Did you have a nice holiday ?

-Hi Kevin! Yes, thanks. It was a real rest and I often went for a walk with my mum; the two of us met at the park as well! It was great! Why didn’t you come to school last Thursday?

-Take a guess! Mum woke me up and as usual I was still half sleeping when I decided to get off my bed. I must tell you my bed is elevated, above small cupboards,cubbyholes, drawers and a sliding table ; I have to go up a flight of 4 steps to get into my bed. But then in fact I downright fell off my bed; mum could not catch me and was scared. As a result she kept me at home. And in the afternoon I went to the park with my mum and my grandma and we had a gorgeous day.

-You must have been scared!

-No, not even scared! I cried a little so that mum keeps me at home with her but that’s all.

-You bet! I believe you! Well, we have to go to class; moreover we’ll have to work as now we can’t have a nap anymore!

-Yes; and think we've got a few more years of school ahead of us! But well, I am longing to learn how to read.

Quelques commentaires pour vous aider à vous auto-corriger

-On ne met pas d’accent en anglais, sur aucun mot ni sur un prénom.
-Les jours de la semaine prennent une majuscule, comme les mois.
-Avoir un ‘have a meeting in the park’ me parait assez précoce pour des bambins de 4 ans.
-Attention à l’adjectif high, ne pas confondre avec le nom height qui ne se prononce pas comme le chiffre eight (8).
-‘But I cried a bit…’ le mot ‘bit’ est familier à l’écrit et à l’oral aussi d’ailleurs, et en plus pour des enfants de 4 ans; il vaut mieux employer ‘a little’.
-Les adjectifs de nationalité prennent dans tous les cas une majuscule, comme English. C’est différent du français où on peut distinguer entre la nationalité et le titre ( il parle français parce qu’il est Français).
-‘Woke up me’ ..non, on dit ‘woke me up’ ; on ne sépare pas le verbe de son complément d’objet.
-Le pronom sujet ‘I’ s’écrit en majuscules toujours ! j’ai vu des ‘i’ !!! chez un Toulonnais, comble de l’horreur ! le Lycée Dumont d’Urville a tremblé sur ses fondations !
-Certains devraient revoir le verbe ‘devoir’ car il y a eu confusion entre ‘must’ et ‘have to’. Kevin a dû avoir peur, c’est une forte probabilité avec ‘must’, pas ‘have to’.
-To learn est suivi de l’infinitif, avec ou sans ‘how’ ; I learn to read/I learn how to read.

Voici la traduction de notre dear np qui a eu du mal avec les placards,tiroirs et autres,comme moi en fait je l'avoue

-Hi Tom. How are you? Did you have a good holiday?

-Hi Kevin. Yes, thanks. I had a good rest and I went for a walk with mom. We saw each other at the park! That was great!

-Why didn't you come to school on Thursday?

-You'll never guess! Mommy woke me up and I'm usually half asleep when I get out of bed. I should tell you that my bed is elevated above cupboards, cubbyholes (or cubbies) and a retractable/sliding table! I have to go up a small ladder of four steps/rungs in order to get into bed. As it turns out, I downright fell out of bed! (Ouch!) Mom wasn't able to catch me and it frightened her dearly. As a result, she kept me at home. And in the afternoon I went to the park with mom and grandma and we had a nice day.

-You must have been scared!

-Not at all! I cried a little so that mom would keep me with her (or let me stay with her) but that's all.

-Yeah, right! Like I believe that! Hey, we've got to get back to class. What's more, we need to work because we won't be having any more naps!

-Yeah, we've got a few more years of school ahead of us! But I can't wait to learn how to read.

Encore merci à vous! et on se retrouvera sans doute bientôt pour de nouvelles aventures.
Bon weekend

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de clairefr, postée le 19-11-2011 à 15:19:16 (S | E)
Merci Lucile pour cette correction ! J'ai appris que "a bit" était familier, je vais tâcher de le retenir !

Merci à NotrePère pour sa traduction, c'est toujours intéressant d'observer les tournures de phrase d'un anglophone.

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de welcome, postée le 20-11-2011 à 09:32:00 (S | E)
Bonjour.
Merci à vous deux pour vos traductions.
J'avoue que le passage du lit et de l'agencement des placards m'ayant posé des soucis, j'ai préféré aller au plus simple et lui donner son nom commercial qui permettait de visualiser de suite de quoi il s'agissait et d'alléger la traduction.
Pour le reste, j'ai toujours autant de mal à m'évaluer dans une correction collective. j'ai juste noté l'emploi impropre de "bit".
Si notrepere ou vous aviez la gentillesse de me faire savoir si mon texte sonne bien en anglais, afin que je puisse progresser, je vous en serais vraiment reconnaissante.
Je vous souhaite une bonne journée et encore un grand merci pour ce travail passionnant et tellement utile.
A++

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-11-2011 10:27
lu

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de sanna6, postée le 20-11-2011 à 09:52:38 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Merci à vous deux pour la correction, je vais revoir avec vos commentaires

Bon dimanche à vous

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de plumet98, postée le 21-11-2011 à 00:48:38 (S | E)
Merci pour vos deux corrections et ces exercices qui nous permettent de progresser.

J'aime beaucoup faire ce genre d'exercices mais parfois je me demande si j'y arriverais un jour.
Je fais encore beaucoup d'erreurs mais je vais persister.

Merci encore à vous deux

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de picotine, postée le 24-11-2011 à 22:04:57 (S | E)
Lucile,

Merci beaucoup pour ces textes à traduire cela m'aide énormément comment structurer
les phrases et j'espère que tu vas pouvoir en faire d'autres....

Bravo pour ton beau travail

Réponse: Le 3 novembre/Thème de lucile83, postée le 24-11-2011 à 22:18:46 (S | E)
encore pour vos encouragements

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux