Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Aide / EE

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide / EE
Message de juju2111 posté le 15-04-2018 à 22:08:09 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
J'ai une expression écrite en anglais à rendre mardi. Voilà le sujet:
Having a job that interests you is more important than earning money (discuss).
Voilà mon travail pouvez-vous m'aider à la corriger?
Merci d'avance à tous ceux ui prendront la peine de m'aider.

Nowadays, more and more people are unemployed while more and more people have access to the further studies.So the choice of our future job became a crucial and determining choice for our future. While some people look by their work for a source of self-fulfillment, the others only search for a way of earning their living. We can thus wonder if it is better to choose a well paid job or a work which makes us happy.

On the first hand, I think that wage is to be taken into account in the choice of our future job. Indeed, you should not forget that it is our work which makes us live and allows us to earn money. So, to have a comfortable source of income allows to reach an upper living environment and so can travel, go to the restaurant whenever you want… Therefore, even if the profession does not please us, it is possible to give us a sens of through our hobbys. Then, when we have a family, it is also necessary to think of the family’s well-being before our own well-being: have a sufficient source of earnings to be able to live suitably, especially when we have children, is essential. According to me, family’s life is more important than all the professional careers of the world. Besides, you should not forget that in our current society, we can be dismissed at any moment. In this way, to have a comfortable income allows us at first not to find itself in the street when we are unemployed. However, as says a famous proverb "money can't buy happiness".

On the other hand, I find that the choice of our future work must be above all leading by our heart. Indeed, you should not forget that we shall spend approximately 40 years of our life to be in worked, it is thus very hard to exercise a job which we do not like during a so long time. Furthermore Need we really to have a lot of money to be happy? In my opinion, no, the money can certainly contribute to the happiness but can also make us very unfortunate. Besides, I think that it is better to have a job business that please you with a rather light timetable rather than a very lucrative employment which doesn’t leave anytime to take advantage of this hard earned money. Moreover, to exercise a job that you hate can be dangerous for your mental health and can lead to burn out or depression. On the contrary, having an interesting job, having the sensation to be useful for the others ,allows to be happy and also constitutes a form " of income " even if it is not a financier. Finally, I find that to exercise its passion as work as for example the dance or the art, even if the wage is not necessarily very high, is the most beautiful thing. After all, we have just one life also it is better to not waste it by making things which make us unhappy. However, to have a lucrative and pleasant job is not impossible.

To finish, having an interesting job which make a lot of money is not impossible. This strike balance pulls some concessions: be paid well but not too much and have a job which pleases us without being passionate. I think nevertheless that it is the best solution to reconcile family’s life and work without sacrifice.

To conclude, having a well paid job is without doubt important but it is useless if it is an obstacle in our happiness. Everything also depends on our expectations of life: some succeed in being happy only by their work while unlike other sees only a necessary duty there. And you what is your vision of life?

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-04-2018 22:19

Réponse : Aide / EE de here4u, postée le 15-04-2018 à 22:47:07 (S | E)
Hello!

Nowadays, more and more people are unemployed while more and more people have access to the further studies(mal dit).So the choice of our future job became(temps? je verrais plutôt un present perfect) a crucial and determining choice for our future.Suivre l'ordre indiqué : 2= (While some people look) (1= by their work) 3= for a source of self-fulfillment, the others only search for a way of earning their living. We can thus wonder if it is better to choose a well paid job or a work which makes us happy.

On the firstone hand, I think that the wage (or wages are) is to be taken into account in the choice of our future job. Indeed, you should not forget that it is our work which makes us live and allows us to earn money. So, to have: gérondif nécessaire a comfortable source of income allows to reach an upper living environment and so can travel,= very clumsy go to the restaurant whenever you want… Therefore, even if the profession does not please us, it is possible to give us a sensE of through our hobbys(Are you sure?). Then, when we have a family, it is also necessary to think of the family’s well-being before our own well-being: have: gerund again a sufficient source of earnings to be able to live suitably, especially when we have children, is essential. According to me= yuk!, XXX family’s life is more important than all the professional careers of the world. Besides, you should not forget that in our current society, we can be dismissed at any moment. In this way, to have= gerund! a comfortable income allows us at first not to find itself in the street when we are unemployed. However, as says a famous proverb= word order) "money can't buy happiness".

On the other hand, I find that the choice of our future work must be above all leading (participe passé nécessaire)by our heart. Indeed, you should not forget that we shall spend approximately 40 years of our life to be in worked, it is thus very hard to exercise a job which we do not like during a so long time. Furthermore Need we really to have a lot of money to be happy? In my opinion, no, the money can certainly contribute to the happiness but can also make us very unfortunate. Besides, I think that it is better to have a job business that please you with a rather light timetable rather than a very lucrative employment which doesn’t leave anytime to take advantage of this hard earned money. Moreover, to exercise a job that you hate can be dangerous for your mental health and can lead to burn out or depression. On the contrary, having an interesting job, having the sensation to be useful for the others ,allows to be happy and also constitutes a form " of income " even if it is not a financier. Finally, I find that to exercise its passion as work as for example the dance or the artS, even if the wage is not necessarily very high, is the most beautiful thing. After all, we have just one life also it is better to not (Attention! Ceci n'est pas accepté dans les examens !) waste it by making things which make us unhappy. However, to have a lucrative and pleasant job is not impossible.

To finish, having B an interesting job which make a lot of money is not impossible. This strike X balance pulls some concessions: be paid well but not too much and have a job which pleases us without being passionate. I think nevertheless that it is the best solution to reconcile family’s life and work without sacrifice.

To conclude, having a well paid job is without doubt important but it is useless if it is an obstacle in our happiness. Everything also depends on our expectations of life: some succeed in being happy only by their work while unlike other sees only a necessary duty there(not clear at all!). And you what is your vision of life? (Hum...)

Le problème majeur est le non-emploi du gérondif: à chaque fois qu'il s'agit "du fait de " (travailler/ gagner/ passer du temps...) il faut penser gérondif et non forme infinitive du verbe (qui a le sens d'un but !)Attention à l'ordre des mots aussi.

Réponse : Aide / EE de juju2111, postée le 16-04-2018 à 18:54:26 (S | E)
Bonjour merci beaucoup de votre aide, j'ai essayer de corriger mes erreurs mais j'avoue que sur la fin je bloque un peu.. J'ai essayé d'utiliser le gérondif mais je n'en suis pas sûre car je n'ai jamais vu ce temps..

Nowadays, more and more people are unemployed while more and more people have access to university studies. So the choice of our future job became(temps? je verrais plutôt un present perfect) a crucial and determining choice for our future.Suivre l'ordre indiqué : 2= (While some people look) (1= by their work) 3= for a source of self-fulfillment, the others only search for a way of earning their living. We can thus wonder if it is better to choose a well paid job or a work which makes us happy.

On the firstone hand, I think that the wage is to be taken into account in the choice of our future job. Indeed, you should not forget that it is our work which makes us live and allows us to earn money. So, having a comfortable source of income allows to reach an upper living environment and to travel around the world, to go to the restaurant whenever you want… Therefore, even if the profession does not please us, it is possible to find a source of self-fullfilment through hobbies for example . Then, when you have a family, it is also necessary to think of the family’s well-being before our own well-being: having a sufficient source of earnings to be able to live suitably, especially when we have children, is essential. In my opinion, the family’s life is more important than all the professional careers of the world. Besides, you should not forget that in our current society, we can be dismissed at any moment. In this way, having a comfortable income allows us at first not to find themself in the street when you are unemployed. However, as a famous proverb says "money can't buy happiness".

On the other hand, I find that the choice of our future work must be above all led by our heart. Indeed, you should not forget that we shall spend approximately 40 years of our life to be in worked ?????, it is thus very hard to exercise a job which we do not like for a so long time. Furthermore need we really (to) ?? havea lot of money to be happy? In my opinion, money can certainly contribute to happiness but can also make us very unfortunate. Besides, I think that it is better to have a job that you like with a rather light timetable rather than a very lucrative employment which doesn’t leave anytime to take advantage of this hard earned money. Moreover, exercising a job that you hate can be dangerous for your mental health and can lead to burn out or depression. On the contrary, having an interesting job, having the sensation to be useful for the others ,allows to be happy and also constitutes a form " of income " even if it is not a financial. Finally, I find that practising passion as work as for example dance or artS, even if the wage is not necessarily very high, is the most beautiful thing. After all, we have just one life therefore it is better not to waste it by making things which make us unhappy. However, havinga lucrative and pleasant job is not impossible.

Réponse : Aide / EE de juju2111, postée le 16-04-2018 à 19:01:49 (S | E)
Pour la fin je ne suis vraiment pas sûre d'avoir tout compris... Pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plait?

To finish, having ? an interesting job which earn a lot of money is not impossible. This strike’s balance pulls some concessions: be paid well but not too much and have a job which pleases you but that you don’t love. Nevertheless I think that it is the best solution to reconcile family’s life and work without self-denial.

To conclude, having a well paid job is without doubt important but it is useless if it is an obstacle to our happiness. Everything also depends on our

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux