Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Soutenance/ stage

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Soutenance/ stage
Message de poulpouille posté le 24-06-2018 à 20:41:59 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Demain j'ai ma soutenance de stage donc j'ai préparé un texte et j'aimerais savoir si c'est correct. Merci pour votre aide!!!!

I did my internship in the Official Shool of languages of ***, a city near **** in the East of Spain. What I mainly had to do during this internship was to teach French through conversation workshops for adult learners. I gave three or four workshops a day and I worked three days a week. I taught groups from the level A2 to C1. There were usually between one and eight students by class and the classes lasted between 30 minutes and 2 hours. The second task I had was to help in the library. I had to manage the loans and the returns of the books as well as putting them away.

I will now talk about what this internship taught me and what I enjoyed during it. First of all, it was the first time that I was doing it and I didn’t have any teaching experience. That’s why I had to adapt quickly which could be possible thanks to the first week of observation of other teacher’s classes. I had the opportunity to see the way they taught and the relationship they had with the students. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the students were very friendly and motivated. That is why I was not stressed and it allowed be to feel comfortable. This internship mainly taught me how to prepare classes, especially for adults as they don’t have the same expectations. I had to be independent, to prepare it by myself thanks to the sets from the past exams. It taught me pedagogy first because I had to make them practice their French smoothly and I also had to be patient and supportive. I really enjoyed teaching them as they were very committed and interested.

I will now talk about the difficulties I faced. First of all, that was the first time I did this so it was all new for me. I realised that teaching was not something natural, but that it was something that we could learn and improve. This is what my tutor explained us. For example, the conjugation and grammar rules are sometimes hard to explain because it is obvious for me and I learned it naturally. This is something I haven’t thought about before doing the classes as I was more focused on the comprehension and the accent of the students. Moreover, the language was sometimes a problem as they were often asking me to translate Spanish words but as I didn’t know them I had to look up on the Internet. So these were the main issues for me.

In conclusion I can say that I had the opportunity to learn a lot through this internship, thanks to the other teachers that were always helpful and available. It showed me that I was capable of facing an adult audience and to get them interested. It helped me gaining confidence and acquiring skills that will be useful in future studies and jobs.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-06-2018 21:02

Réponse : Soutenance/ stage de here4u, postée le 24-06-2018 à 23:18:02 (S | E)
Hello!

That's really a "last minute" request...

I did my internship in the Official Shool of languages of ***, a city near **** in the East of Spain. What I mainly had to do during this internship was to teach French through conversation workshops for adult learners. I gave three or four workshops a day and I worked three days a week. I taught groups from the level A2 to C1. There were usually between one and eight students by class and the classes lasted between 30 minutes and 2 hours. The second task I had was to help in the library. I had to manage the loans and the returns of the books as well as putting them away.

I will now talk about what this internship taught me and what I enjoyed during it. First of all, it was the first time that I was doing it and I didn’t have any teaching experience. That’s why I had to adapt quickly which could be possible thanks to the first week of observation of other teacher’s classes. I had the opportunity to see the way they taught and the relationship they had with the students. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the students were very friendly and motivated. That is why I was not stressed and it allowed be(enabled me?) to feel comfortable. This internship mainly taught me how to prepare classes, especially for adults as they don’t have the same expectations. I had to be independent, to prepare it by myself thanks to the sets from the past exams. It taught me pedagogy first because I had to make them practice their French smoothly and I also had to be patient and supportive. I really enjoyed teaching them as they were very committed and interested.

I will now talk about the difficulties I faced. First of all, that was the first time I did this so it was all new for me. I realised that teaching was not something natural, but that it was something that we could learn and improve. This is what my tutor explained us. For example, the conjugation and grammar rules are sometimes hard to explain because it is obvious for me and I learned it naturally.(Really? ) This is something I haven’t thought about before doing the classes as I was more focused on the comprehension and the accent of the students. Moreover, the language was sometimes a problem as they were often asking me to translate Spanish words but as I didn’t know them I had to look up on the Internet. So these were the main issues for me.

In conclusion I can say that I had the opportunity to learn a lot through this internship, thanks to the other teachers that were always helpful and available. It showed me that I was capable of facing an adult audience and to get them interested. It helped me gaining confidence and acquiring skills that will be useful in future studies and jobs.
Good! An interesting experience!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux