Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rédaction/Aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rédaction/Aide
Message de perfect posté le 08-04-2019 à 20:33:21 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
Voici ma petite rédaction sur les corvées à la maison :

Let's begin at home: the famous housechores. At home, I have to do lots of chores and I think it's too much! The other parents don't make their children do that. To start with, my parents tell me to help with the housework, what does that mean? I'm not a slave and I'm too young to do all/everything at home. Sometimes, my parents make me to iron, hoover, clear the table, tidy up my room, it’s very annoying ! Moreover, my parents don't let me go out, they make me babysit my little brother, Eli. He's nine years old. Don't they know I have a life too? We have got a garden and guess what, I have to rake the leaves, it's unbearable. I'm not allowed to phone my friends during hours. How will I do to hanging out downtown with my friends ? Super lame! I have to not/CANNOT eat sweets before dinner time, eat pizza in my bed and they don't let me watch a little bit TV late on weekdays, they are pushing it too far! On the top of that, I have to stay at school when a teacher is absent, (it's so boring, we can do nothing/nothing can be done), whereas my parents let my little brother leave the school, that's nosense and it’s so unfair!

Merci d'avance,
Baydi

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-04-2019 22:51

Réponse : Rédaction/Aide de gerondif, postée le 08-04-2019 à 20:52:17 (S | E)
Bonjour
erreurs en bleu
Let's begin at home: the famous housechores. At home, I have to do lots of chores and I think it's too much! The other parents don't make their children do that. To start with, my parents tell me to help with the housework, what does that mean? I'm not a slave and I'm too young to do all/everything at home. Sometimes, my parents make me to iron, hoover, clear the table, tidy up my room, it’s very annoying ! Moreover, my parents don't let me go out, they make me babysit my little brother, Eli. He's nine years old. Don't they know I have a life too? We have got a garden and guess what, I have to rake the leaves, it's unbearable. I'm not allowed to phone my friends during hours. How will I do(expression maladroite do to) to hanging out downtown with my friends ? Super lame!'sens ? infirme ?) I have to not/CANNOT (ne recopiez pas l'erreur et la correction de vaiana) eat sweets before dinner time, eat pizza in my bed and they don't let me watch a little bit TV late on weekdays, they are pushing it too far! On the top of that, I have to stay at school when a teacher is absent, (it's so boring, we can do nothing/nothing can be done (there's nothing to be done)), whereas my parents let my little brother leave the school, that's nosense(orthographe) and it’s so unfair!

Réponse : Rédaction/Aide de perfect, postée le 08-04-2019 à 21:19:44 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Merci beaucoup pour cette correction :

Let's begin at home: the famous housechores. At home, I have to do lots of chores and I think it's too much! The other parents don't make their children do that. To start with, my parents tell me to help with the housework, what does that mean? I'm not a slave and I'm too young to do everything at home. Sometimes, my parents make me to (je ne sais pas par quoi le remplacer ) iron, hoover, clear the table, tidy up my room, it’s very annoying ! Moreover, my parents don't let me go out, they make me babysit my little brother, Eli. He's nine years old. Don't they know I have a life too? We have got a garden and guess what, I have to rake the leaves, it's unbearable. I'm not allowed to phone my friendsfor hours. How will I do to hang out downtown with my friends ? Super lame ! au sens "trop nul !" I cannot eat sweets before dinner time, eat pizza in my bed and they don't let me watch a little bit TV late on weekdays, they are pushing it too far! On the top of that, I have to stay at school when a teacher is absent, (it's so boring, we can do nothing/nothing can be done (there's nothing to be done)), whereas my parents let my little brother leave the school, that's no sense (avec un espace ? sinon je ne sais pas) and it’s so unfair!

Réponse : Rédaction/Aide de gerondif, postée le 08-04-2019 à 22:58:06 (S | E)
Bonjour
j'ai l'impression que vous abusez du "je ne sais pas" jusqu'à ce que la solution tombe du ciel.
Alors : faire faire :
1)The teacher makes the pupils work. Le complément fait l'action.
2) I had my car repaired; Le complément subit l'action.

Nonsense en un seul mot.

Let's begin at home: the famous housechores. At home, I have to do lots of chores and I think it's too much! The other parents don't make their children do that. To start with, my parents tell me to help with the housework, what does that mean? I'm not a slave and I'm too young to do everything at home. Sometimes, my parents make me to (je ne sais pas par quoi le remplacer ) iron, hoover, clear the table, tidy up my room, it’s very annoying ! Moreover, my parents don't let me go out, they make me babysit my little brother, Eli. He's nine years old. Don't they know I have a life too? We have got a garden and guess what, I have to rake the leaves, it's unbearable. I'm not allowed to phone my friends for hours. How will I do to hang out downtown with my friends ? Super lame (jamais entendu, ça ne sonne pas trop anglais, plutôt français traduit mot-à-mot) ! au sens "trop nul !" I cannot eat sweets before dinner time, eat pizza in my bed and they don't let me watch TV late on weekdays, even a little bit , they are pushing it too far! On the(à ôter) top of that, I have to stay at school when a teacher is absent, (it's so boring, we can do nothing/nothing can be done (there's nothing to be done)(si le sens est on s'ennuie à force de ne rien avoir la possibilité de faire, there is nothing for us to do but get bored), whereas my parents let my little brother leave the school, that's no sense (avec un espace ? sinon je ne sais pas) and it’s so unfair!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux