Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Notion/Spaces and Exchanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion/Spaces and Exchanges
Message de leletahiti posté le 22-04-2019 à 00:41:37 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
voici ma notion spaces and exchanges ,pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plait?
Merci d'avance pour les corrections

INTRODUCTION
I’m going to talk about the notion exchanges and spaces. Fist of all I’d like to give a definition of this notion.This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. Our world is built on the exploration and conquest of new spaces. The different cultural, economic, sociological and language interactions have shaped and characterized our modern-day world. So I have chosen to talk about immigration mainly in United States. Since 1965 the immigration to the USA is illegal. Millions of people cross the borders illegally because of many reasons like poverty , economic difficulties , civil was , violence… Usa is magnet for the migrants because USA represents a dream to have a better life , a better job , a better health and protection.
Then we asked ourselves if the American dream still alive ? To what extend do the documents studied in class show that people are determined to join the United States ? That’s why I’ve chose tree document who show people’s determination to reach USA. First we will talk about the border line that separates two contrasted countries then the smugglers and after the zero tolerance policy.

I/ The border line
The first document I have chose is an extract from a radio show on BBC in 2013. The recording is called « the US-Mexico Border ». It deals with the border also called « la Linea ». Over the last decades, the US-Mexico border has been a burning and debated issue. Long of 1915 miles , la lineA stretches over from Tijuana to Brownsville next to the golf of Mexico. It is one of the longest borders in the world and also one of the busiest. Indeed, it has become a strategic place for legal and illegal business. We find the Narco trafficantes with drug dealing. However this is the most crossed over border , even if it’s very dangerous. Every year one hundred of undocumented people die because of the border patrol who rejecting migrants. But migrants are determined to cross the border to work in fields , building sites , restaurants and hotels.
II/ The smugglers
The second document is an extract named « Facing reality » from a novel entitled « Texas » written in 1985 by James Michener. This is the story of Candido and his sister Manuela who had cross the US Border. They have been helped by smugglers to reach the other side of the river The Rio Grande, and climb in a truck on a road to Fort Stockton. The American guides are greedy smugglers who have made a deal with them and who are only taking advantage of the situation to make a profit. Moreover, they were maltreated and travelled in inhumane conditions, their lives only depend of the guides. But they were tricked by the Americans and left in the desert with other Mexicans. The trip to freedom has turned into a nightmare, and a lot of them died.
This documents shows the difficulties to cross the border. The promises of a better future in the USA are broken by those who use immigration for their own benefit.

III/ The zero tolerance policy
Finally , the last document I have chosen is a web article named « US border patrol : hundreds of children kept in cages at facility in Texas » taken from ABC news and written by Reuters in June 2018. This document shows children’s condition in facility in Texas. The zero tolerance policy enforced by Trump administration now results in family separation. When the parents are arrested , they are placed in area to wait their hearing. While children are placed in shelters. According to the document these children are very manhandle. For example they sleep on the floor on mattresses and cover themselves with large sheets of foil. Furthermore children are traumatized by the separation with their parents and the living conditions all together. For instance the little boy who holding a picture of his mother’s ID.

CONCLUSION
As a conclusion, we can say that all these documents prove that the American dream is still a dream because millions of Mexicans want to cross the border to reach the United States. Even if it’s very dangerous , watched or expensive they are determined to cross the border to start over. But the American Dream sometimes turns out to be more an utopia than reality. As the presiend John Kennedy said the USA is a nation of Immigrants.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-04-2019 08:38

Réponse : Notion/Spaces and Exchanges de gerold, postée le 22-04-2019 à 10:07:30 (S | E)
Bonjour leletahiti

INTRODUCTION
I’m going to talk about the notion exchanges and spaces. Fist of all I’d like to give a definition of this notion.This notion deals with the geographical and symbolic areas that all societies occupy and the interactions between men and different societies. Our world is built on the exploration and conquest of new spaces. The different cultural, economic, sociological and language interactions have shaped and characterized our modern-day world. So I have chosen to talk about immigration mainly in xx il manque un mot United States. Since 1965 the immigration to the USA is autre temps à cause de "since" illegal. Millions of people cross the borders illegally because of many reasons like poverty , economic difficulties , civil was , violence… xx Usa is xx magnet for the migrants because xx USA represents a dream to have a better life , a better job , a better health and protection.
Then we asked ourselves se demander = to wonder if/whether (mieux) the American dream le verbe manque still alive. ? To what extend do the documents studied in class show that people are determined to join the United States ? That’s why I’ve chose conjugaison tree document who autre pronom relatif, ce n'est pas une personne show people’s determination to reach xx USA. First we/I will talk about the border line that separates two contrasted countries, then répéter la préposition the smugglers and after autre mot the zero tolerance policy.

I/ The border line
The first document I have chose conjugaison is an extract from a radio show on BBC in 2013. The recording is called « the US-Mexico Border ». It deals with the border also called « la Linea ». Over the last decades, the US-Mexico border has been a burning and debated issue. Long of 1915 miles , la linea (structure française, dites autrement) stretches over from Tijuana to Brownsville next to the golf of Mexico. It is one of the longest borders in the world and also one of the busiest. Indeed, it has become a strategic place for legal and illegal business. We find the Narco trafficantes with drug dealing. However this is the most crossed-over border , even if it’s very dangerous. Every year one hundred of undocumented people die because of the border patrol who rejecting structure fausse, et employez un autre verbe migrants. But migrants are determined to cross the border to work in fields , building sites , restaurants and hotels.
II/ The smugglers
The second document is an extract named « Facing reality » from a novel entitled « Texas » written in 1985 by James Michener. This is the story of Candido and his sister Manuela who had crossconjugaison the US Border. They have autre temps been helped by smugglers to reach the other side of the river The Rio Grande, and climb in a truck on a road to Fort Stockton. The American guides are greedy smugglers who have made autre temps a deal with them and who are idem only taking advantage of the situation to make a profit. Moreover, they were maltreated and travelled in inhumane conditions, their lives only depend autre temps of autre préposition the guides. But they were tricked by the Americans and left in the desert with other Mexicans. The trip to freedom has turned autre temps into a nightmare, and a lot of them died.
This documents shows the difficulties mieux : employez une tournure avec "how difficult ..." to cross the border. The promises of a better future in the USA are broken by those who use immigration for their own benefit.
Corrigez déjà jusqu'ici. Votre texte me semble trop long.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux