Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/ s'il vous plaît

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ s'il vous plaît
Message de birmane posté le 02-03-2023 à 07:39:57 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît vérifier mon texte ? Merci.

Hello.

I'm going to talk about strategies to maintaining a healthy work-life balance because it's important for your well-being and quality of life.

First of all, I would like to say that to reduce stress or prevent burnout you have to be organised in order to avoid workload. But if you are too tired, don't be afraid to unplug. Have a break, take a day off or holidays. I advise you to ask for flexitime arrangements or opting for a part time job. Teleworking is a good solution to save your time.

Then, it is necessary to have a good atmosphere at work. That is why it's better to have positive relationships with your co-workers. Eat together at lunch for example.

To maintaining a good work-life balance do sport regulary and relaxing activities. Spend time with your familly and your friends.

I would like to end by saying that a good work-life balance improve productivity and efficiency at work.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de amalia80, postée le 02-03-2023 à 08:37:58 (S | E)
Hello Birmane !
I've indicated possible mistakes in blue and underlined what I think clumsy;I hope it will help you.

I'm going to talk about strategies to maintaining a healthy work-life balance because it's important for your well-being and quality of life.

First of all, I would like to say that to reduce stress or prevent burnout you have to be organised in order to avoid workload. But if you are too tired, don't be afraid to unplug. Have a break, take a day off or holidays. I advise you to ask for flexitime arrangements or opting for a part time job. Teleworking is a good solution to save your time.

Then, it is necessary to have a good atmosphere at work. That is why it's better to have positive relationships with your co-workers. Eat together at lunch for example.

To maintaining a good work-life balance do sport regularly and relaxing activities. Spend time with your familly and your friends.

I would like to end by saying that a good work-life balance improve productivity and efficiency at work.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de birmane, postée le 02-03-2023 à 10:40:21 (S | E)
Merci Amalia80.

Je corrige.

I'm going to talk about strategies to maintain (or about maintaining ) a healthy work-life balance because it's important for your well-being and quality of life.

First of all, I would like to say that to reduce stress or prevent burnout you have to be organised in order to avoid workload. But if you are too tired, don't be afraid to unplug. Have a break, take a day off or holidays. I advise you to ask for flexitime or a part time job. Teleworking is a good OPTION to save your time.

IN ADDITION, it is necessary to have a good atmosphere at work. That is why it's better to have positive relationships with your co-workers. Eat together lunch for example.

To maintain a good work-life balance practice sport regularly and relaxing activities. Spend time with your familly and your friends.

I would like to end by saying that a good work-life balance increase  productivity and efficiency at work.

Thank you Amalia80

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de amalia80, postée le 02-03-2023 à 12:23:56 (S | E)
Hello Birmane
Encore quelques petites corrections signalées ainsi *

I'm going to talk about strategies to maintain (or about maintaining ) a healthy work-life balance because it's important for your well-being and quality of life.

First of all, I would like to say that to reduce stress or prevent burnout you have to be organised in order to avoid workload. But if you are too tired, don't be afraid to unplug. Have a break, take a day off or holidays. I advise you to ask for flexitime or a part time job. Teleworking is a good OPTION to save your time.

*( In addition, it is necessary to have a good atmosphere at work. That is why it's better to have positive relationships with your co-workers. Eat together lunch for example.

To maintain a good work-life balance practice sport regularly and relaxing activities. Spend time with your familly and your friends.

I would like to end by saying that a good work-life balance * ( increase productivity and efficiency at work.

*Puisqu'il y a first au premier paragraphe,je propose: secondly ensuite.
*to improve convenait mais c'est la 3 personne du singulier au présent alors?

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de birmane, postée le 02-03-2023 à 13:09:33 (S | E)
Merci Amalia80.

Je corrige.

I'm going to talk about strategies to maintain a healthy work-life balance because it's important for your well-being and quality of life.

First of all, I would like to say that to reduce stress or prevent burnout you have to be organised in order to avoid workload. But if you are too tired, don't be afraid to unplug. Have a break, take a day off or holidays. I advise you to ask for flexitime or a part time job. Teleworking is a good OPTION to save your time.

Secondly, it is necessary to have a good atmosphere at work. That is why it's better to have positive relationships with your co-workers. Eat together lunch for example.

To maintain a good work-life balance practice sport regularly and relaxing activities. Spend time with your familly and your friends.

I would like to end by saying that a good work-life balance improves productivity and efficiency at work.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de amalia80, postée le 02-03-2023 à 14:08:07 (S | E)
Hello!

I'm going to talk about strategies to maintain a healthy work-life balance because it's important for your well-being and quality of life.

Secondly, it is necessary to have a good atmosphere at work. That is why it's better to have positive relationships with your co-workers. Eat together x lunch for example.

I would like to end by saying that a good work-life balance improves productivity and efficiency at work.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de birmane, postée le 02-03-2023 à 14:22:15 (S | E)
Merci Amalia80.

J'essaie de corriger la faute.

Secondly, it is necessary to have a good atmosphere at work. That is why it's better to have positive relationships with your co-workers. Eat together at ? lunch for example.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de amalia80, postée le 02-03-2023 à 14:37:27 (S | E)
hello!

Secondly, it is necessary to have a good atmosphere at work. That is why it's better to have positive relationships with your co-workers. Eat together for lunch for example.

* on peut dire aussi: HAVE LUNCH TOGETHER

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de birmane, postée le 02-03-2023 à 16:08:13 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup Amalia80.

Bonne fin de journée.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de gerondif, postée le 02-03-2023 à 16:34:06 (S | E)
Bonjour
Quelques coquilles...

First of all, I would like to say that to reduce stress or prevent burnout (virgule) you have to be organised in order to avoid workload. But if you are too tired, don't be afraid to unplug. Have a break, take a day off or holidays. I advise you to ask for flexitime or a part time(adjectif composé, mettez un tiret) job. Teleworking is a good OPTION to save your time.

Secondly, it is necessary to have a good atmosphere at work. That is why it's better to have positive relationships with your co-workers. Eat together for lunch for example.

To maintain a good work-life balance practice(en anglais britannique, practice est un nom et practise le verbe) sport regularly (je mettrais regularly à la fin, derrière acrivities) and relaxing activities. Spend time with your familly (un l en trop) and your friends.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de birmane, postée le 02-03-2023 à 18:53:40 (S | E)
Merci Gérondif.

Je corrige

First of all, I would like to say that to reduce stress or prevent burnout, you have to be organised in order to avoid workload. But if you are too tired, don't be afraid to unplug. Have a break, take a day off or holidays. I advise you to ask for flexitime or a part-time job. Teleworking is a good OPTION to save your time.

To maintain a good work-life balance practise(en anglais britannique, practice est un nom et practise le verbe) sport regularly and relaxing activities regularly. Spend time with your family and your friends.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de gerondif, postée le 02-03-2023 à 19:00:47 (S | E)
Un oubli :
To maintain a good work-life balance (virgule) practise sport regularly and relaxing activities regularly.(un seul regularly va largement suffire pour les deux)

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de birmane, postée le 03-03-2023 à 07:23:21 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup Gérondif.

Bonne journée.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de gerondif, postée le 03-03-2023 à 11:48:52 (S | E)
Bonjour
En relisant, je me dis qu'on voit souvent sports au pluriel, sens collectif. De même, comme vous opposez le travail et les loisirs, je me demande s'il ne vaudrait pas mieux écrire work/life balance, ou a good balance between work and life. Work-life, nom composé, va signifier une vie de travail.

Réponse : Correction/ s'il vous plaît de birmane, postée le 05-03-2023 à 17:53:32 (S | E)
Bonjour Gérondif

oui, je vais mettre sport au pluriel

D'accord pour work/life balance.
Bonne soirée

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais : Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux