Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Adapting to a new life (aide) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Adapting to a new life (aide)
Message de lizie posté le 26-10-2007 à 16:38:19 (S | E | F | I)

HELLO!!

J'ai une expression écrite d'anglais à faire dont voici le sujet:

Adapting to a new life is not always easy.
Would you be prepared to go and live in a foreign country?

Pourriez-vous me dire si je répond bien au sujet
et
m'aider en me donnant des conseils sur ce qui ne convient pas tel que des fautes d'orthographe?!

There is no denying that it is not to be always easy to live in another country, because it is like a new start; a new life where we have to begin again everything.
Furthermore, that implies the fact of having to leave her family and her friends, and maybe even the place where we spent our childhood.
It is in a sense a break of live usual.
Moreover, we can feel the homesickness; our adaptation can be difficult because he can have problems of understanding there because it is not the same spoken language.
Then, it is not the same culture; let us take the example of the « KYKUYU » which contrary to a big continent, do not know their date of birth because for them it is not important; Only the circumcision and the climatic chances are it.
But also let us take for example KWAN who is surprised by a large number of things which seem harmless for the young Americans, but which are for her unusual, such as the sprinkler system .
Nevertheless, to leave living abroad has to be a fantastic experience; an extraordinary adventure; because she allows to make new knowledge; to exchange; for example, to exchange recipes; Make some of our customs known; and learn it.
To go and live in a foreigner country testifies of a big open-minded and thus to open on the world.
As for me, I would like to go and live abroad, notably in the United States; because I like particularly English, and because I find that it is the very hard-working country which does not sleep on its laurels. It makes everything to be always the best. I have the " American dream " today.

Je vous remercie d'avance

Cordialement LIZIE

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 26-10-2007 17:53
Il serait gentil de nous renvoyer l'ascenseur parfois et de venir également les membres qui ont besoin d'aide, c'est un juste retour des choses dans un groupe, pas toujours dans le même sens, ce qui est le cas depuis un an. Merci d'y penser.

Réponse: Adapting to a new life (aide) de lizie, postée le 30-10-2007 à 23:12:58 (S | E)
Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec vous ; néanmoins, je ne me sens pas assez forte en anglais pour pouvoir donner des conseils et corriger des gens; je préfère ne rien dire plutôt que de dire des choses fausses !

Je viens chaque jour sur le site....

Je suis désolée de vous décevoir, mais comprenez.

Réponse: Adapting to a new life (aide) de lizie, postée le 02-11-2007 à 13:40:23 (S | E)
Hello!!

Pourriez-vous m'aider pour mon expression écrite???
J'aurais aussi voulu savoir si je répondais bien au sujet:

Adapting to a new life is not always easy.
Would you be prepared to go and live in a foreign country?

Merci d'avance (Si vous avez quelque chose à demander en contreparti... demandez moi et je ferais mon possible)

There is no denying that it is not always easy adapting to a new life when we are prepare to go and live in a foreign country.
Indeed it is like a new start; a new life where we have start anew everything.
Furthermore, that implies the fact of having to leave our family and our friends, and maybe even the place where we spent our childhood.
It is a change in our everyday life.
Moreover, we could get homesick.
Adapting could prove difficult because we can have problems of understanding because it is not the same spoken language.
And, it is not the same culture; the KYKUYU tribe let's considere do not know their date of birth because what are more important in them society are the circumcision ceremonies as an example.
Besides, KWAN asked so many dumb questions that are stupide for American kids as an example.
Furthermore, KWAN doesn’t know what it’s the sprinkler system .

Nevertheless, to go and live in a foreign country is a fantastic experience and an extraordinary adventure because it allows to make new knowledge; to exchange; for example, to exchange recipes; Make some of our customs known; and learn it.
To go and live in a foreigner country testifies of a big open-minded and thus to open on the world.
As for me, I would like to go and live abroad, notably in the United States; because I like english particularly, and because I find that it is very hard-working country which does not sleep on its laurels.
It makes everything to be always the best.
Moreover, later, I would like to be an internationale commercial and America it’s the perfect somewhere I can make this job.
I am dreamer of All America; for famous characters like Maryln Monroe; history, monuments; But it’s ok that is there are drawbacks like weapons… but it’s like all the others continents; there are inconvenients.
So, I have the " American dream " today.
I am open-minded and I like leaving to the discovery of new horizons for not to be ethnocentrist because I have realize by my experience that ethnocentrism is a mistake.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux